DevSecOps & Site Reliability Architect - AWS/Azure
at Intuitive Technology Partners
- You will manage all elements of the post-sale program relationship with your customers, starting with customer on-boarding and continuing throughout the customer relationship.
- As the primary customer interface, you engage with customer teams to educate, identify needs, develop designs, set goals, manage and execute on plans that unlock continuous, incremental value from their investments in the CloudPassage Halo platform.
- You are hands-on during execution and thoroughly enjoy seeing your security projects come to life and supporting them afterwards. You are a trusted adviser.
- Manage a portfolio of 5+ Enterprise customer accounts with complex needs (typical enterprise customers invest between $500k and $4m+ per year with CloudPassage, have hundreds to tens of thousands of individual public cloud infrastructure deployments, and protect hundreds of thousands of cloud infrastructure assets with Halo).
- Provide level-3 technical support on your customer's most complex issues
- Lead implementation of low-level security controls in Cloud environments, for services, server and containers
- Remotely diagnose & resolve DevSecOps issues in customer environments - able to resolve their DevOps issues that may be interfering with CloudPassage processing.
- Interact with CloudPassage Engineering team by providing customer issue reproduction and data capture, technical diagnostics and validating fixes. QA experience preferred.
- Establish and program manage proactive, value-driven, high-touch relationships with your customers to understand, document and align customer strategies, business objectives, designs, processes and projects with Halo platform capabilities and broader CloudPassage services.
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship by building and maintaining appropriate relationships at all levels with your customer accounts, creating a premium and high-caliber experience.
- Ensure continued satisfaction, identify & confirm unaddressed customer needs that can be value-add opportunities for up-sell and cross-sell, and communicate those needs to the CloudPassage sales team. Identify any early CSAT issues and renewal risks and work with the internal team to remediate and ensure strong CSAT and a successful renewal.
- Be a strong customer advocate within CloudPassage and identify and support areas for improvement in the customer experience, both in our product and processes.
- Be team-oriented, but with a bias towards action to get things done for your customers.
Requirements : Strong cloud security knowledge & experience including :
- End-to-end enterprise security processes
- Cloud security - cloud migrations & shift in security requirements, tooling & approach
- Hands-on DevOps, DevSecOps architecture & automation (critical)
- 4+ years experience in security consulting and project/program management serving cybersecurity customers.
- Complex, level 3 technical support
- Remotely diagnosing & resolving DevSecOps issues in customer environments
- Interacting with CloudPassage Engineering team with customer issue reproduction
- Experience working in a security SaaS company in a startup environment.
- Experience working with Executive and C-Level teams.
- Ability to build and maintain strong relationships with internal and external constituents.
- Excellent organization, project management, time management, and communication skills.
- Understand and document customer requirements, map to product, track & report metrics, identify up-sell and cross-sell opportunities.
- Analytical both quantitatively and qualitatively.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Security certifications (Security +, CISSP, etc.).
Expert Technical Skills :
- Consulting and project management : documenting project charters, project plans, executing delivery management, status reporting. Executive-level presentation skills.
- Security best practices expertise : software vulnerabilities, configuration management, intrusion detection, file integrity.
- System administration (including Linux and Windows) of cloud environments : AWS, Azure, GCP; strong networking/proxy skills.
Proficient Technical Skills :
- Configuration/Orchestration (Chef, Puppet, Ansible, SaltStack, CloudFormation, Terraform).
- CI/CD processes and environments.
Familiar Technical Skills & Knowledge : Python scripting & REST API's, Docker containers, Zendesk & JIRA.
A Strong Devops experience of at least 4+ years
Strong Experience in Unix/Linux/Python scripting
Strong networking knowledge,vSphere networking stack knowledge desired.
Experience on Docker and Kubernetes
Experience with cloud technologies (AWS/Azure)
Exposure to Continuous Development Tools such as Jenkins or Spinnaker
Exposure to configuration management systems such as Ansible
Knowledge of resource monitoring systems
Ability to scope and estimate
Strong verbal and communication skills
Advanced knowledge of Docker and Kubernetes.
Exposure to Blockchain as a Service (BaaS) like - Chainstack/IBM blockchain platform/Oracle Blockchain Cloud/Rubix/VMWare etc.
Capable of provisioning and maintaining local enterprise blockchain platforms for Development and QA (Hyperledger fabric/Baas/Corda/ETH).
- Understanding customer requirements and project KPIs
- Implementing various development, testing, automation tools, and IT infrastructure
- Planning the team structure, activities, and involvement in project management activities.
- Managing stakeholders and external interfaces
- Setting up tools and required infrastructure
- Defining and setting development, test, release, update, and support processes for DevOps operation
- Have the technical skill to review, verify, and validate the software code developed in the project.
- Troubleshooting techniques and fixing the code bugs
- Monitoring the processes during the entire lifecycle for its adherence and updating or creating new processes for improvement and minimizing the wastage
- Encouraging and building automated processes wherever possible
- Identifying and deploying cybersecurity measures by continuously performing vulnerability assessment and risk management
- Incidence management and root cause analysis
- Coordination and communication within the team and with customers
- Selecting and deploying appropriate CI/CD tools
- Strive for continuous improvement and build continuous integration, continuous development, and constant deployment pipeline (CI/CD Pipeline)
- Mentoring and guiding the team members
- Monitoring and measuring customer experience and KPIs
- Managing periodic reporting on the progress to the management and the customer
About RaRa Delivery
Not just a delivery company…
RaRa Delivery is revolutionising instant delivery for e-commerce in Indonesia through data driven logistics.
RaRa Delivery is making instant and same-day deliveries scalable and cost-effective by leveraging a differentiated operating model and real-time optimisation technology. RaRa makes it possible for anyone, anywhere to get same day delivery in Indonesia. While others are focusing on ‘one-to-one’ deliveries, the company has developed proprietary, real-time batching tech to do ‘many-to-many’ deliveries within a few hours.. RaRa is already in partnership with some of the top eCommerce players in Indonesia like Blibli, Sayurbox, Kopi Kenangan and many more.
We are a distributed team with the company headquartered in Singapore 🇸🇬 , core operations in Indonesia 🇮🇩 and technology team based out of India 🇮🇳
Future of eCommerce Logistics.
- Datadriven logistics company that is bringing in same day delivery revolution in Indonesia 🇮🇩
- Revolutionising delivery as an experience
- Empowering D2C Sellers with logistics as the core technology
About the Role
- Build and maintain CI/CD tools and pipelines.
- Designing and managing highly scalable, reliable, and fault-tolerant infrastructure & networking that forms the backbone of distributed systems at RaRa Delivery.
- Continuously improve code quality, product execution, and customer delight.
- Communicate, collaborate and work effectively across distributed teams in a global environment.
- Operate to strengthen teams across their product with their knowledge base
- Contribute to improving team relatedness, and help build a culture of camaraderie.
- Continuously refactor applications to ensure high-quality design
- Pair with team members on functional and non-functional requirements and spread design philosophy and goals across the team
- Excellent bash, and scripting fundamentals and hands-on with scripting in programming languages such as Python, Ruby, Golang, etc.
- Good understanding of distributed system fundamentals and ability to troubleshoot issues in a larger distributed infrastructure
- Working knowledge of the TCP/IP stack, internet routing, and load balancing
- Basic understanding of cluster orchestrators and schedulers (Kubernetes)
- Deep knowledge of Linux as a production environment, container technologies. e.g. Docker, Infrastructure As Code such as Terraform, K8s administration at large scale.
- Have worked on production distributed systems and have an understanding of microservices architecture, RESTful services, CI/CD.
KNOLSKAPE is looking for a DevOps Engineer to help us build Educational platforms and products that make learning experiential for leaders of the world.
DevOps Engineer responsibilities include deploying product updates, identifying production issues, and implementing integrations that meet customer needs. If you have a solid background in working with cloud technologies, setting up efficient deployment processes, and are motivated to work with diverse and talented teams, we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, you will execute and automate operational processes fast, accurately, and securely.
Skills and Experience
- 2+ years of experience in building infrastructure experience with Cloud Providers ( AWS / Azure / GCP)
- Build and Deployment Management (Gitlab).
- Experience in writing automation scripts using Shell, Python, and Terraform based.
- Good experience in building pipelines with YAML-based knowledge of the GitLab environment.
- System Administration skill set.
- Docker/Kubernetes container infrastructure and orchestration
- Deploying/operating NodeJs/PHP/LAMP framework-based clusters with infrastructure.
- Monitoring, metrics collection, and distributed tracing
- Infrastructure as code” – Experience with Terraform preferred.
- Strong AWS Deployment Experience
- Provide system-level technical support
- Desire to learn new technologies while supporting existing
Roles and Responsibilities
- End to End-building CI/CD pipelines using tools like Jenkins and Jenkins Pipelines etc.
- Build CI/CD pipelines to orchestrate provisioning and deployment of both large scale systems
- Develop and implement instrumentation for monitoring the health and availability of services including fault detection, alerting, triage, and recovery (automated and manual)
- Develop, improve, and thoroughly document operational practices and procedures.
- Perform tasks related to securing and keeping the products, tools, and processes you are responsible for securing our infrastructure.
- Agile software development practices
- Understand IT processes, including architecture, design, implementation, and operations
- Open Source development experience
- Self-motivated, able and willing to help where help is needed
- Able to build relationships, be culturally sensitive, have goal alignment, have learning agility
KNOLSKAPE is an end-to-end learning and assessment platform for accelerated employee development. Our core belief is that desired business outcomes are achieved best when learning needs are aligned with business requirements, but traditional methodologies for capability development require a new, more updated approach. Keeping with this philosophy, we offer engaging, immersive, and experiential learning and assessment solutions - strategy cascading, business acumen, change management, leadership pipeline, digital capabilities, and talent assessments. Leveraging a blended omnichannel delivery model, KNOLSKAPE offers instructor-led classroom sessions, live virtual sessions, and self-paced courses to suit every learning need.
More than 300 clients in 25 countries have benefited from KNOLSKAPE's award-winning experiential solutions. A 120+ strong team based out of offices in Singapore, India, Malaysia, and the USA serves a rapidly growing global client base across industries such as banking and finance, consulting, IT, FMCG, retail, manufacturing, infrastructure, pharmaceuticals, engineering, auto, government and academia.
KNOLSKAPE is a global Top 20 gamification company, recipient of numerous Brandon Hall awards, and has been recognized as a company to watch for in the Talent Management Space, by Frost & Sullivan, and as a disruptor in the learning space, by Bersin by Deloitte.
Curie AI is a tech-enabled respiratory care company providing virtual personalized disease management through proprietary AI that passively detects symptoms. This approach results in high adherence, reduction in adverse events, cost savings and improving the overall quality of life for people with chronic respiratory conditions
We are looking for an experienced DevOps engineer that will help our team establish DevOps practice. You will work closely with the technical lead architect and head of engineering to identify and establish DevOps practices in the company. You will help us build scalable, efficient cloud infrastructure. You’ll implement monitoring for automated system health checks. Lastly, you’ll build our CI pipeline, and train and guide the team in DevOps practices.
- Improve CI/CD tooling.
- Implement and improve infrastructure monitoring and alerting.
- Implement and maintain monitoring stacks.
- Build and maintain highly available production systems.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Configuration Management experience such as Ansible, Chef, Puppet, or similar.
- Managing production infrastructure with Terraform, CloudFormation, etc.
- Strong Linux system administration background.
- Strong knowledge of AWS or GCP
- Ability to present and communicate the architecture in a visual form.
- Experience with microservice architecture, docker containers, setting up vagrant and orchestrating and optimizing cloud components using Kubernetes
Location: Amravati, Maharashtra 444605 , INDIA
We are looking for a Kubernetes Cloud Engineer with experience in deployment and administration of Hyperledger Fabric blockchain applications. While you will work on Truscholar blockchain based platform (both Hyperledger Fabric and INDY versions), if you combine rich Kubernetes experience with strong DevOps skills, we will still be keen on talking to you.
● Deploy Hyperledger Fabric (BEVEL SETUP) applications on Kubernetes
● Monitoring Kubernetes system
● Implement and improve monitoring and alerting
● Build and maintain highly available blockchain systems on Kubernetes
● Implement an auto-scaling system for our Kubernetes nodes
● Detail Design & Develop SSI & ZKP Solution
● - Act as a liaison between the Infra, Security, business & QA Teams for end to end integration and DevOps - Pipeline adoption.
● Experience with AWS EKS Kubernetes Service, Container Instances, Container Registry and microservices (or similar experience on AZURE)
● Hands on with automation tools like Terraform, Ansible
● Ability to deploy Hyperledger Fabric in Kubernetes environment is highly desirable
● Hyperledger Fabric/INDY (or other blockchain) development, architecture, integration, application experience
● Distributed consensus systems such as Raft
● Continuous Integration and automation skills including GitLab Actions ● Microservices architectures, Cloud-Native architectures, Event-driven architectures, APIs, Domain Driven Design
● Being a Certified Hyperledger Fabric Administrator would be an added advantage
● Understanding of Blockchain NEtworks
● Docker Products
● Amazon Web Services (AWS)
● Go (Programming Language)
● Hyperledger Fabric/INDY
● Smart Contracts
Who We are:
Truscholar is a state-of- art Digital Credential Issuance and Verification Platform running as blockchain Infrastructure as an Instance of Hyperledger Indy Framework. Our Solution helps all universities, Institutes, Edtech, E-learning Platforms, Professional Training Academics, Corporate Employee Training and Certifications and Event Management Organisations managing exhibitions, Trade Fairs, Sporting Events, seminars and webinars to their learners, employees or participants. The digital certificates, Badges, or transcripts generated are immutable, shareable and verifiable thereby building an individual's Knowledge Passport. Our Platform has been architected to function as a single Self Sovereign Identity Wallet for the next decade, keeping personal data privacy guidelines in min.
The Startup venture, which was conceived as an idea while two founders were pursuing a Blockchain Technology Management Course, has received tremendous applause and appreciation from mentors and investors, and has been able to roll out the product within a year and comfortably complete the product market fit stage. Truscholar has entered a growth stage, and is searching for young, creative, and bright individuals to join the team and make Truscholar a preferred global product within the next 36 months.
Our Work Culture:
With our innovation, open communication, agile thought process, and will to achieve, we are a very passionate group of individuals driving the company's growth. As a result of their commitment to the company's development narrative, we believe in offering a work environment with clear metrics to support workers' individual progress and networking within the fraternity.
To become the intel inside the education world by powering all academic credentials across the globe and assisting students in charting their digital academic passports.
Advantage Location Amravati, Maharashtra, INDIA
Amid businesses in India realising the advantages of the work-from-home (WFH) concept in the backdrop of the Coronavirus pandemic, there has been a major shift of the workforce towards tier-2 cities.
Amravati, also called Ambanagri, is a city of immense cultural and religious importance and a beautiful Tier 2 City of Maharastra. It is also called the cultural capital of the Vidarbha region. The cost of living is less, the work-life balance is better, much breathable air, fewer traffic bottlenecks and housing remains affordable, as compared to congested and eccentric metro cities of India. We firmly believe that they (tier-2) are the future talent hubs and job-creation centres. Our conviction has been borne out by the fact that tier-2 cities have made great strides in salary levels due to a lot of investments in building excellent physical and social infrastructure.
- Working on scalability, maintainability and reliability of company's products.
- Working with clients to solve their day-to-day challenges, moving manual processes to automation.
- Keeping systems reliable and gauging the effort it takes to reach there.
- Understanding Juxtapose tools and technologies to choose x over y.
- Understanding Infrastructure as a Code and applying software design principles to it.
- Automating tedious work using your favourite scripting languages.
- Taking code from the local system to production by implementing Continuous Integration and Delivery principles.
What you need to have:
- Worked with any one of the programming languages like Go, Python, Java, Ruby.
- Work experience with public cloud providers like AWS, GCP or Azure.
- Understanding of Linux systems and Containers
- Meticulous in creating and following runbooks and checklists
- Microservices experience and use of orchestration tools like Kubernetes/Nomad.
- Understanding of Computer Networking fundamentals like TCP, UDP.
- Strong bash scripting skills.
- Design, Develop, deploy, and run operations of infrastructure services in the Acqueon AWS cloud environment
- Manage uptime of Infra & SaaS Application
- Implement application performance monitoring to ensure platform uptime and performance
- Building scripts for operational automation and incident response
- Handle schedule and processes surrounding cloud application deployment
- Define, measure, and meet key operational metrics including performance, incidents and chronic problems, capacity, and availability
- Lead the deployment, monitoring, maintenance, and support of operating systems (Windows, Linux)
- Build out lifecycle processes to mitigate risk and ensure platforms remain current, in accordance with industry standard methodologies
- Run incident resolution within the environment, facilitating teamwork with other departments as required
- Automate the deployment of new software to cloud environment in coordination with DevOps engineers
- Work closely with Presales, understand customer requirement to deploy in Production
- Lead and mentor a team of operations engineers
- Drive the strategy to evolve and modernize existing tools and processes to enable highly secure and scalable operations
- AWS infrastructure management, provisioning, cost management and planning
- Prepare RCA incident reports for internal and external customers
- Participate in product engineering meetings to ensure product features and patches comply with cloud deployment standards
- Troubleshoot and analyse performance issues and customer reported incidents working to restore services within the SLA
- Monthly SLA Performance reports
As a Cloud Operations Manager in Acqueon you will need….
- 8 years’ progressive experience managing IT infrastructure and global cloud environments such as AWS, GCP (must)
- 3-5 years management experience leading a Cloud Operations / Site Reliability / Production Engineering team working with globally distributed teams in a fast-paced environment
- 3-5 years’ experience in IAC (Terraform, K8)
- 3+ years end-to-end incident management experience
- Experience with communicating and presenting to all stakeholders
- Experience with Cloud Security compliance and audits
- Detail-oriented. The ideal candidate is one who naturally digs as deep as they need to understand the why
- Knowledge on GCP will be added advantage
- Manage and monitor customer instances for uptime and reliability
- Staff scheduling and planning to ensure 24x7x365 coverage for cloud operations
- Customer facing, excellent communication skills, team management, troubleshooting
● Building and managing multiple application environments on AWS using automation tools like Terraform or
● Deploy applications with zero downtime via automation with configuration management tools such as Ansible.
● Setting up Infrastructure monitoring tools such as Prometheus, Grafana
● Setting up centralised logging using tools such as ELK.
● Containerisation of applications/microservices.
● Ensure application availability to 99.9% with highly available infrastructure.
● Monitoring performance of applications and databases.
● Ensuring that systems are safe and secure against cyber security threats.
● Working with software developers to ensure that release cycle and deployment processes are followed.
● Evaluating existing applications and platforms, give recommendations for enhancing performance via gap analysis,
identifying the most practical alternative solutions and assisting with modifications.
● Strong knowledge of AWS Managed Services such as EC2, RDS, ECS, ECR, S3, Cloudfront, SES, Redshift, Elastic Cache,
● Experience in handling production workloads.
● Experience with Nginx web server.
● Experience with NoSql and Sql Databases such as MongoDB, Postgresql etc.
● Experience with Containerisation of applications/micro services using Docker.
● Understanding of system administration in Linux environments.
● Strong Knowledge of Infrastructure as a Code such as Terraform, Cloudformation etc.
● Strong knowledge of configuration management tools such as Ansible, Chef etc.
● Familiarity with tools such as GitLab, Jenkins, Vercel, JIRA etc.
● Proficiency in scripting languages including Bash, Python etc.
● Full understanding of software development lifecycle best practices and agile methodology
● Strong communication and documentation skills.
● An ability to drive to goals and milestones while valuing and maintaining a strong attention to detail
● Excellent judgment, analytical thinking, and problem-solving skills
● Self-motivated individual that possesses excellent time management and organizational skills
You will work on:
Your primary work involves developing and maintaining tools for build, release, deployment, monitoring and operations both on cloud as well as on-premises infrastructure. You are required to work closely with Developers and Cloud Architects and own infrastructure automation, CI/CD processes and support operations.
What you will do (Responsibilities):
- Day-to-day operational support of CI/CD infrastructure relied upon by teams deploying software to the cloud or on-premise
- Write Code to develop deployment of various services to private or public cloud/on-premise environments.
- Participate in cloud projects to implement new technology solutions, Proof of concepts to improve cloud technology offerings.
- Work with developers to deploy to private or public cloud/on-premise services, debug and resolve issues.
- On call responsibilities to respond to emergency situations and scheduled maintenance.
- Contribute to and maintain documentation for systems, processes, procedures and infrastructure configuration
What you bring (Skills):
- Strong Linux System skills
- Scripting in bash, python
- Basic file handling & networking
- Comfortable in Git repositories specifically on GitHub, Gitlab, Bitbucket, Gerrit
- Comfortable in interfacing with SQL and No-SQL databases like MySQL, Postgres, MongoDB, ElasticSearch, Redis
Great if you know (Skills):
- Understanding various build and CI/CD systems – Maven, Gradle, Jenkins, Gitlab CI, Spinnaker or Cloud based build systems
- Exposure to deploying and automating on any public cloud – GCP, Azure or AWS
- Private cloud experience – VMWare or OpenStack
- Big DataOps experience – managing infrastructure and processes for Apache Airflow, Beam, Hadoop clusters
- Containerized applications – Docker based image builds and maintainenace.
- Kubernetes applications – deploy and develop operators, helm charts, manifests among other artifacts.
- Higher degree of autonomy, startup culture & small teams
- Opportunities to become expert in emerging technologies
- Remote working options for the right maturity level
- Competitive salary & family benefits
- Performance based career advancement
Cognologix helps companies disrupt by reimagining their business models and innovate like a Startup. We are at the forefront of digital disruption and take a business first approach to help meet our client’s strategic goals.
We are DevOps focused organization helping our clients focus on their core product activities by handling all aspects of their infrastructure, integration and delivery.
Benefits Working With Us:
- Health & Wellbeing
- Learn & Grow
- Celebrate Achievements
- Financial Wellbeing
- Medical and Accidental cover.
- Flexible Working Hours.
- Sports Club & much more.