Content Marketing Manager – Job Description
Powered by AI, DataWeave provides Competitive Intelligence as a Service to retailers and consumer brands by aggregating and analyzing data from the Web at massive scale.
While retailers use DataWeave’s Retail Intelligence product to make smarter pricing, assortment, and promotion decisions to drive profitable growth, consumer brands use DataWeave’s Brand Analytics product to govern their online brand presence, optimize their Share of Voice, and drive improved e-commerce shelf velocity.
DataWeave’s Counterfeit Products Detection Solution was awarded as one of the “Best 50 Innovative Applications of Artificial Intelligence” by NASSCOM in 2018. Also, our competitive intelligence platform won the NASSCOM Emerge 50 Award in 2016.
Some of the world’s largest and most popular retailers and brands have consistently trusted DataWeave, including the likes of Overstock, Metro Cash & Carry, OfferUp, Adidas, Dorel, and Netgear.
The marketing team at DataWeave wakes up to take unique challenges head on in an industry ecosystem that’s only now beginning to consolidate and mature globally. This affords marketeers the opportunity to mould the story of a rapidly growing company like DataWeave as well as the space it operates in.
We serve markets around the world, including Unites States, Europe, India, the Middle East, and South East Asia. We target a variety of industry verticals, including retail, e-commerce, consumer brand manufacturing, and investment firms. As a result, marketing at DataWeave is a rich learning experience and a crash course in engaging multiple audiences across the breadth and depth of organization levels using relevant content across diverse communication channels.
Join the team today!
At DataWeave, we are seeking to hire an experienced content marketing manager who can develop and disseminate engaging and high-quality content across diverse media that speaks to a variety of personas in the retail and consumer brand industries. The selected candidate will work with the marketing team and liaise closely with several internal stakeholders at DataWeave to conceptualize and execute on marketing-oriented content on an ongoing basis.
- Devise the content marketing plan for DataWeave and own the entire content value chain – the roadmap, ideation, writing, and dissemination. Define the success metrics.
- Write consistently on a wide variety of topics relevant to retailers and consumer brands that are looking to compete profitably in the online world. Generate content for a variety of platforms, such as blogs, website, articles, press releases, case studies, industry reports, guides, white papers, videos, and other emerging formats. Collaborate with internal stakeholders to source information on a consistent basis.
- Create persona-oriented content for marketing collaterals, brochures, presentations, scripts, at-a-glance docs, etc. that can be used by internal sales teams to have more engaged conversations with prospects.
- Understand and translate the benefits of DataWeave’s product suite, which includes proprietary AI/ML, deep learning, and data science technologies, to a business-focused audience.
- Utilize internal domain expertise and perform secondary research to gather useful information and create content that is innovative and original.
- Brainstorm and collaborate with the product, marketing, and data science teams for new ideas and concepts.
- Conduct rigorous quality checks on every piece of content produced.
- Ensure all-around consistency in the style, fonts, and images used, as well as the overall tone of the content.
- 4-8 years’ proven experience as a content writer, media expert, technology journalist, research analyst, or writing for an agency, especially for a B2B audience.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills with the ability to produce diverse types of content around the same subject matter, based on the communication medium.
- Any experience writing in the areas of retail, e-commerce, data analytics, or artificial intelligence would be an advantage.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in journalism, media communications, engineering, or equivalent fields
- Creative thinker with the ability to transform technical and digital information and processes into compelling stories.
- Comfortable working under aggressive timelines. Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently.
- Self-motivated and self-directed in a fast-paced work environment
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel) and Google Docs
- Content Portfolio will be required
About Dataweave Pvt Ltd
DataWeave provides Retailers and Brands with “Competitive Intelligence as a Service” that enables them to take
key decisions that impact their revenue. Powered by AI, we provide easily consumable and actionable
competitive intelligence by aggregating and analyzing billions of publicly available data points on the Web to
help businesses develop data-driven strategies and make smarter decisions.
Data Engineering and Delivery @DataWeave
We the Delivery / Data engineering team at DataWeave, deliver the Intelligence with actionable data to the
customer. One part of the work is to write effective crawler bots to collect data over the web, which calls for
reverse engineering and writing scalable python code. Other part of the job is to crunch data with our big data
stack / pipeline. Underpinnings are: Tooling, domain awareness, fast paced delivery, and pushing the envelope.
We are looking for a Social Media Manager or Content Writer to join our team. Positions are open for Permanent (full-time) employment and Intern (internship) as well.
In this role, you will be entrusted with managing our organization’s online presence by developing strategies and creating good content.
Apply now for the role of Social Media Manager / Content Writer at Codebuddy, opening opportunities for skilled, enthusiastic, and creative candidates looking for jobs in the same domain.
If you are passionate, dedicated to contributing new and innovative ideas; you would be a perfect fit for this opportunity.
1. Develop creative and engaging social media strategies and content distribution plans.
2. Day-to-day handling of social media channels.
3. Look after audience research.
4. Manage and facilitate social media communities by responding to posts and developing discussions.
5. Monitor closely to keep track and analyze thoroughly the report of performance on social media platforms using various analytics tools.
Research and evaluate the latest techniques to evolve continuously with the ways of measuring social media activity.
6. Keeping an eye on competitors' activities.
7. Recommend the latest adaptations for improvements and increasing performance.
8. Set targets to increase awareness about CodeBuddy.
1. Excellent communication.
2. Writing (that acts like the organization's social voice).
3. Creativity and Efficiency.
4. Digital marketing.
5. Making connections.
6. EOM data analysis
8. Writing tools (like Grammarly, Twords, Evernote, Google Docs)
9. Social media management tools (like Hootsuite, Buffer, CoSchedule, Post Planner)
1. Open to flexibility and adaptability.
2. Should have originality.
3. Optimization of search engines.
4. Must have time management.
5. Comfortable working independently or in a team, as and when required.
6. Disciplined, proactive instead of reactive, and self-motivated.
What do you need to apply:
1. Bachelor’s degree in English/Journalism.
2. Proven content writing or copywriting/social media managing experience.
3. Working knowledge of content/social media management systems.
4. Proficient with writing and editing tools.
5. Keeping attention to detail.
6. Always looking for ways to improve self and projects.
If you have it all in you, we will be happy to have you with us!
Perks and Benefits:
We at CodeBuddy believe that our team is our biggest strength and we believe in paying our team members fair remunerations because we respect everyone’s effort.
1. Review every 9-12 months
2. Opportunity to learn and grow at the company’s expense
3. On-time salary (7th of every month)
4. Fair pay policy
5. Easy leave structure
6. Performance awards
7. Festival gifts
8. Annual picnic
9. Monthly dinner parties
Joining CodeBuddy Means:
1. Working in a comfortable and stimulating environment that boosts creativity.
2. Taking part and initiating knowledge-sharing.
3. Having the opportunity to bounce your ideas.
4. Enjoying flextime and flexplace: adjust your daily schedule to your individual needs.
5. We decide together and value equality: no strong hierarchy in our team, and every opinion is more than welcomed.
6. The constant development of your hard and soft skills
7. Having a smooth start: your leader and a buddy will support and mentor you.
1. Fill out the form.
2. Give us some time to review your application.
3. Meet us for an interview.
4. Complete a recruitment task to see how it works.
5. Join our team.
If you want to know more about us, you can visit our website at https://codebuddy.co/
About the Company :
microfinance.ai connects the underprivileged to formal financial institutions. It helps them secure micro-loans, micro-insurance, and other financial products.
We use artificial intelligence to ensure regional language preferred users, less literate users, and even illiterate users can easily onboard and interact with the system.
Looking for a candidate who is full of creative ideas and eager to contribute on a large scale. This is an opportunity to gain visibility into the inner workings and aspects of the public relations field, provide concrete deliverables and learn from top to bottom.
Professional qualifications :
- Any Graduation
Skills required :
- Passion for the PR industry and its best practices
- Strong desire to learn along with a professional drive
- Solid understanding of the different social networks
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Efficiency at MS Office
- Collaborate with designers, and other professionals on large- and small-scale projects (e.g. email campaigns and landing pages)
- Conduct high-quality research and interviews
- Source images and other content
- Fully support the company’s PR strategy and execute it in different phases
- Create and curate engaging content
- Effectively utilize the company’s social media and blogs
- Create and distribute press releases
- Assist in administrative duties
- Build and update media lists and databases
- Schedule, coordinate and attend various events
- Perform research and market analysis activities
Meetanshi is a Magento development company in Bhavnagar, Gujarat.
Meetanshi offers best-in class Magento extensions and Magento development services to improve the performance of the store in terms of administration, shipping, payments and security, customer experience, and load time.
Here’s your chance to join an enthusiastic, ever-learning and growing team as a content writer!
- Research industry-related topics (combining online sources, interviews and studies)
- Write clear marketing copy to promote our products/services
- Prepare well-structured drafts using Content Management Systems
- Proofread and edit blog posts before publication
- Submit work to editors for input and approval
- Coordinate with marketing and design teams to illustrate articles
- Conduct simple keyword research and use SEO guidelines to increase web traffic
- Promote content on social media
- Identify customers’ needs and gaps in our content and recommend new topics
- Ensure all-around consistency (style, fonts, images and tone)
- Update website content as needed
PRIMARY TECHNICAL SKILLS:
- Proven work experience as a Content Writer, Copywriter or similar role
- Portfolio of published articles
- Experience doing research using multiple sources
- Familiarity with web publications
- Excellent writing and editing skills in English
- Hands-on experience with Content Management Systems (e.g. WordPress,Magento 2, etc.)
SECONDARY / DESIRED SKILLS:
- Ability to meet deadlines
Job Brief: AGENCY09 is looking for a mind that loves words and working with them. A believer of ideas and communication, the mind should be able to create and edit. Working in a fast paced environment, the copy supervisor will be part of the core thinking process for plenty of brands.The main objective is to have quality control for the content produced by AGENCY09
Experience : 1 + Copywriting experience in a fast paced digital agency
Salary - As per market standards
Location: Open for both WFH Position and Mumbai Office. (Bandra)
You will be part of the content team that constantly has to bring new ideas to the market.
Primary - Campaigns, Special Days, Social Media Content, Website Content, Video Led ideas
Secondary - Brand Communication, Other offline communication and SEO
- Write, edit and publish content for websites, blogs, videos, social media posts/campaigns, email campaigns, podcasts, e-books, whitepapers, and more
- A good understanding of brands/markets in India, current advertising trends, consumer behavior and related sense of the markets to be able to offer solutions(in conjunction with the creative team) to clients.
- Through copy, be able to deliver tangible results to clients/brands and make a difference through exemplary strategy and creativity.
- Creative/Out-of-the-Box thinking.
- Discussing the client's core message and target audience.
- Brainstorming visual and copy ideas with the team.
- Excellent command over the English language. Expert in writing skills, editing and proofreading abilities. Ability to write concise, attention-grabbing and hard-hitting copy that clearly puts the message across.
- Think ideas and work towards implementing the same.
- Work closely with the Art & Tech team on the projects.
- Ability to deliver within short-frames and meet the deadlines.
- Should have in-depth understanding of the digital media and the ability to write well, crack campaign ideas across digital platforms like facebook, Twitter, Should have the creative knack to deliver the best possible quality work.
Education - Bachelors' or above. Or a portfolio that never raises the question.
- Proficient using microsoft office
- Ability to think and write for different audiences and mediums
- A passion for words and communicating the essence of a story.
- Ability to self-manage, take initiative and prioritize tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Strategize, ideate and conceptualize content creation
- Build and maintain the content calendar
- Manage and take ownership of content - from long-form articles to short-form bite-sized content
- Distribute content in relevant channels across website, app, social media, youtube, podcasts etc. to gain readership, viewership and traction
- Effectively identify and negotiate with agencies
- Work with agencies to execute projects
- Scale the production of content
- Track metrics and KPIs to optimize impressions and conversions
- Take ownership of copywriting function within the content marketing team and manage it to a very high standard
- (Write and edit) crisp and engaging ad copies and video scripts for search, social media, YouTube, and Product marketing activities
- Demonstrate a clear understanding of campaign objectives, offer creative ideas, and devise strategies to achieve them
- Understand target audience personas and their preferences to create engaging journeys that encourage interaction with the website, are forward-thinking, and are in line with current trends.
- Review copy, lead campaign, and copy ideation, continually improve quality of writing, and ensure all-around consistency (style, tone, fonts, and images) in the communication across channels.
- Analyze campaign performance in conjunction with members of other marketing teams to set benchmarks and continually streamline copywriting practices for enhanced quality and business outcomes.
- Convert the creative brief into a coherent, cohesive and compelling communication concept development and its translation to campaign idea/script/copy.
- Collaborate with talented team of creatives to gain deeper understanding on messaging front to storyboard campaign and develop multiple variations for creative testing.
- To Provide deputy support to the Creative Head
- To craft witty and impactful copy for individual deliverables, with a cogent call to action and ensure synergy with campaign goals
- To craft and supervise concise corporate and B2C communications and PR initiatives, including mailers and posts.
- Write effective and grammatically correct copy for target audience from conceptualization to
- To guard the Literal Brand Tonality, as a second to the marketing team.
- Stay on top of current industry trends and happenings to use that as an opportunity to create campaigns. Think out of the box but still be relevant.
- 6-9 years of professional copywriting experience in creative solutions for digital services with strong portfolio of Creative Concept Solutions and it's translation to script/copy.
- Proven expertise as a Content Writer, Copywriter, or a similar role
- Experience managing multiple projects, with the ability to switch from one to the other seamlessly and adhere to deadlines.
- Setting up the brand bible for various products and audiences
- Making sure that the brand is consistent across various platforms
- Setting up brand guidelines to be followed for communication, social media, merchandise, product and other assets of the company
- Plan, lead and execute the projects required to boost our brand presence
- Collaborate with Creative Team, Growth Team & others for execution of projects
- Partner with creative agencies, research and media partners to create integrated marketing plans
- Taking up initiatives to position our brand
- Strategize, develop and execute marketing interventions at FamPay
- Develop accurate projects priorities, schedules and execution of Mass marketing campaigns.
- 4 - 7 years total experience
- Worked with a B2C tech startup in Brand strategy, including the setting of style guides, brand guidelines, brand vision and value proposition for short as well as long term
- Extremely empathetic towards understanding of the user groups: Teenagers and their parents
- Should be excited about building a brand for teenagers
- Up to date with recent trends and social media
- Good understanding of business dynamics in India
- Proactive personality and self-driven
- Takes ownership and has whatever it takes attitude
- Excited to work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Enthusiastic about early stage start-ups
Flexiple (Flexiple.com) is a tech talent network of top 1% freelance software developers and designers.
Our talent work with growing startups & companies to build great tech products.
Founded by three IIM Ahmedabad graduates, we have bootstrapped to over $500,000 in annual revenue, growing in an accelerated fashion.
- Writing non-tech articles for our blog (blog.flexiple.com) and also e-books. Our non-tech articles include thought leadership, as well as keyword-focused content
- Writing distribution content for blogs for different social media channels (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, Quora)
- Work on our weekly newsletter to get to 1000+ subscribers
- 1-3 years experience in content writing (preferably in B2B companies)
- SEO knowledge a bonus
- Past working experience in tech startups/companies
- Exceptional grammatical skills with excellent command over the English language
- Highly detail-oriented and pride in quality of work