CrelioHealth builds applications for Medical Diagnostic Labs, helping them be more productive. Healthcare providers today use technology only where it is necessary, and most things still happen on paper records. Crelio is determined to change that. We believe great software which is well implemented can help customers (Diagnostic Labs) be more productive and drive up their profitability.
We are looking for an Project manager, who can drive implementation of our software products to help customer realize full potential and value of our products.
- Drive implementation projects for Crelio Products from Onboarding to Success
- Create project implementation plans for customers of different sizes
- Identify key milestones for projects, and drive implementation with on-site & back-end teams
- Keep customers & internal stakeholders informed during the course of implementation for any risks or contingencies
- Identify risks before & during implementation and create contingency plans for the same.
- Maintain visibility on implementation progress for customers with weekly & monthly updates
- Review time & cost analysis on on-going projects
- Manage customer requests for changes or expectations from customers keeping internal & external stakeholders informed about the same
- Prior experience in software implementation for 3 years or more
- PMP certification or other project management certification would be preferred
- Great communication & negotiation skills
- Decent knowledge about gather business requirements
- Great at planning things, from task lists to implementation progress reports
- People managing skills to get things done from multiple internal & external stakeholders
- Comfortable to work off hours if customer demands it (expect fair compensation for the same)
- Strong minded & clear achieving milestones & implementation targets
About Crelio Health
CrelioHealth (formerly LiveHealth) is a cloud-based LIS and RIS solution that enables Laboratory staff, doctors, and patients to easily access and manage medical information using the same platform.
We give diagnostic labs the ability to automate their processes at scale, therefore enhancing the patient experience and lowering their overall operating expenses. CrelioHealth encompasses more than a single product or service in its whole. It is an ecology that is driven by the experience. The company's mission is to find a solution to the most basic issue facing the healthcare system, which is the exchange of medical information. We offer a platform for both healthcare practitioners and patients, on which we manage and keep medical records, in addition to a great deal of other functionality.
The economy of India is undergoing a transition toward being more connected and educated. This indicates that individuals have gained the education necessary to make judgments based on accurate information. CrelioHealth's mission is to become the go-to app for managing medical information, linking providers, patients, and physicians on a unified platform.
As we continue to expand our Technology footprint, we’re looking to find ambitious, talented leaders who enjoy everything tech and want to work at an exciting confluence of tech and digital transformation.
In the profile, the IT Project Manager will be responsible for planning of technology projects, managing our team of IT professionals, interacting with clients and architecting solutions to meet their requirements and the execution of all technology-related tasks and initiatives.
The successful candidate will also be the liaison with our teams in Hyderabad and US/Canada in order to ensure the successful delivery of projects.
Responsibilities include building project plans, allocating tasks, and setting milestones, and overseeing project execution.
- Create & manage project plans
- Define project schedules, allocate resources and monitor progress
- Align project objectives with company goals, and make sure the project team is clear on objectives
- Help project team with the design and development of tasks
- Lead process of issue identification and resolution
- Monitor and manage scope alongwith documentation Manage all documentation
- Foster partnership with customers/stakeholders/sponsors
- B.Tech in Computer Applications, IT, MCA or related field is a must
- At least 3 years of supervisory experience in managing teams
- Clear thought process, planning and forecasting skills will be required
- Excellent Verbal and written communication skills
- Prior experience of working with a digital agency/IT Services firm is a +
- Experience of US/North America projects in addition to India is a +
We stand apart while looking at things from an entirely different angle. Leadership at Molecular Connections is lucid, clear and humble. Fortunately, complacent bureaucracy and labyrinthine hierarchy do not excite us.
We can't wait to cherish your value and enrich your CV. We are launching a state-of-the-art publishing platform, keeping a keen eye on the growing demand of the publishing industry that is undergoing a sea of change.
At Molecular Connections we cherish the happening culture, look forward to intriguing ideas and give you an ocean of new skills to drench yourself in! We are excited to hand out opportunities that would help enhance personal and global growth. Groundedness, humbleness and straightforwardness in a person does not fail to entice us! So, come aboard with us to look at things from a different angle!
Act as product owner for the Molecular Connection’s Publishing Platform -
- You will support our business teams by providing them with continuously improving communication capabilities that help them reach their target groups with relevant features and content while providing a powerful and easy-to-use publishing experience.
In this role you will:
- Be responsible for the Molecular Connection’s Publishing platform management and development, tactical plans and operational excellence including changes, new requirements and business support
- Ensure that the Molecular Connection’s platform contributes to the business capabilities within the areas of Communication, Co-worker Experience, Concept Description, Culture and Learning while aligning it with the business processes and initiatives.
- Act as a trusted and knowledgeable business partner, weighing and judging all development requests and opportunities against your holistic view of user experience, road map, capacity, architecture, and simplicity.
- Conduct SEO analysis and improve search visibility and results through technical means while working with content creators.
- Create and implement structures for the best possible content optimisations, such as internal links, meta-tags, image optimisations etc.
- Ideate new targeting strategies by collaborating with internal stakeholders and thorough analysis.
- Be the top Agile and DevOps supporter and cheerleader! As PO, you lead, support, and strengthen your (offshore) expert product teams to deliver quality and value ceaselessly. You advocate for Agile & DevOps principles and ways of working for your teams and internal stakeholders.
- Participate in relevant SCRUM ceremonies and be available to the team as the main voice of business and user needs.
- Organise and perform training sessions for publishers.
- Align the product vision, delivery road map and prioritisation (epics, features, user stories) for the products with the stakeholders.
- Lead and work with the Shared Data and Technology organisation and through Inter Molcon Group to strengthen and contribute to a strong and relevant content experience for co-workers and the public.
- As PO, be solely accountable for all aspects of your products, including budget and financial frames.
- We look forward to a proven experience in product management as a product owner or search optimisation specialist.
- 10 years of leadership experience in best-practice digital product development and technical experience in Publishing platforms
- Exceptional knowledge of digital technology, digital infrastructure, IT services and digital steering frameworks
- Outstanding experience in setting a clear vision for your area, working in an Agile or DevOps set-up, proven analytical skills and experience in making decisions based on hard and soft data
- A sincere team player with strong communication and collaboration skills with keen business acumen, and a strategic mindset
- A person who would enjoy working in a high-paced environment encompassing many international stakeholders, taking key decisions as a true leader that will protect our users and result in an outstanding impact on Molecular Connection’s Publishing
- Work with the client from the start of each project to ensure you understand the project scope and vision
- Oversee the beginning of each turn-key project, including details like permit submission and design evaluations
- Create the schedule for each project and match talent to the job
- Process change orders
- Collaborate with the architect and construction crew to ensure feasibility of each project
- Conduct meetings on-site with architect, client and construction crew.
- Prepare and submit project estimates to clients
A project manager is accountable for initiating, planning and allocating resources, preparing
budgets, monitoring progress, managing changes and keeping stakeholders informed throughout
the project lifecycle. Project Manager in DarwinBox operates within the defined Implementation
framework of achieving the company's goals and vision.
Contribute to managing end-to-end implementation project life cycle, driving optimization
of operating models
Determine Project Scope, Objectives and Dependencies
Develop and manage a detailed project schedule, work plan and key milestones
Determine and Define Project Resource Allocations
Manage Risks, Issues, Assumptions and Dependencies on Project by assigning
appropriate ownership and escalations
Capture project health metrics, maintaining a central repository for all projects and
project information that provide insights into processes and frameworks that work
Establish and execute Project Governances viz., Steerco Meetings, Weekly Cadences and
Track Action Items to closure
Conduct governance calls for ongoing projects and ensuring project commitments are
being met by Darwinbox’s implementation team as well as the Client’s implementation
Develop and manage a detailed project schedule and work plan
Collaborate with Client on requirement changes and initiate change management
Identify, document and update the project scope for changes
Initiate appropriate review and approvals on the changes
Evaluate and analyze the impact of changes and communicate with stakeholders
Seek approvals and commitments on the scope, cost and schedule
Ensure SOP adherence, time-logging, effectively making use/ driving adoption of Project
Management tools and methodologies
Review/prepare Project Plans for implementation projects and monitor resource
Identify Stakeholder Communication Requirements on project performance metrics
Collaborate with Product Teams on Product enhancements
Document impact and prioritize changes to Product Backlog and timelines
Stakeholder Reporting - Preparing status reports, highlighting risks to the project
timelines, proactively escalating potential red flags, and recommending mitigation
Track Project Closure / Handover activities to downstream teams.
B. Tech or an equivalent degree
MBA or an equivalent degree is preferred but not mandatory
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Ability to work under pressure and adaptable to change
Excellent time management and problem-solving skills
Proficiency in MS Office tools
6-8 years of prior experience in a project management role is preferred
Any experience in MS SharePoint, MS Power Automate, Excel Macros, Project
Management Tools like JIRA, Zoho Projects is an added advantage
Any Project Management (PMP/ Prince2/Agile CSM) or Agile certification is mandatory
-Roles and Responsibilities:-
- Minimum 2-3 years experience in Shopify ecosystem
- At least 3-5 years experience in D2C or e-commerce platform
- Previously worked as a project manager in development projects/ or as brand manager.
- Worked previously in Agile methodologies
- Entrepreneurial background will be a good addition
- Understanding of the scope of the project, create a timeline, and drive the implementation
through to successful completion.
- Understand the platform end-to-end and lead solution design with the merchants.
- Customer Management Experience
- Responsibilities include developing plans to help establish our brand online, setting short-term
and long-term department goals.
- Work closely with cross-functional teams on addressing project deliverables Drive project till
Go-Live and ensure successful execution of plan, and production deployment. Collaborate with
internal stakeholders to identify and communicate with Agency technical teams for project
- The individual should also understand the omni channel digital commerce product and how it is delivered- using a complete AGILE methodology.
Desired Candidate Profile :-
- A proactive professional who must have at least 4 to 6 years of experience into project management out of which 2-3 years must on Shopify ecosystem.
-High level of initiative and self-motivation, ability to pick things up very quickly.
-Proactive, problem solving, and Participate in estimation and solutioning in order to provide inputs for preparing delivery for the proposal
-Excellent written and verbal communication
-Ability to navigate technical applications and gain a deep understanding of functionality.
-Demonstrated drive to achieve stretch goals in a fast-paced environment.
-Can-do attitude - you must be able to think outside the box, problem-solve complex and novel issues, and roll up your sleeves to get the job done
-Must have hands on knowledge in Shopify/ e-commerce domain.
Perks and Benfits + Best work culture
UG :B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization, Any Graduate
PG :M.Tech in Any Specialization, MBA/PGDM in Any Specialization, MCA in Any Specialization, PG Diploma in Computers
Seventh Triangle Consulting Private Limited, a Tech and Marketing integrated agency. The company prominently provides services of Digital Marketing & Technology and works with very selected rising stage businesses who have the potential and eagerness to transition from being a seller/commodity to a brand. Since 2015, STC has been consulting, helping, guiding, supporting and mentoring small and medium businesses to clear the chaos and get growth in their area of operations.
We invite the application of the interested candidates having relevant experience.
What will you be doing at Enalo?
- Understand the problem statement and derive potential product solutions.
- Conduct market research, competitor analysis and user research.
- Collaborate with multiple teams to take the product forward.
- Participate in product strategy, build a roadmap and execute to bring products to life.
- Manage product requirement definition and feature identification for future initiatives, including documentation of prioritized feature sets and use cases.
- Lead the development and QA teams at the appropriate times to realise the goals of the product.
- Own scrum and all the related activities like sprint planning, and release.
- Create user stories and use cases for product features.
- Look for roadblocks and mitigate risks.
- Organize daily stand-ups, brainstorming and review sessions.
- Maintain backlogs and prioritize them effectively.
- Experience the product as an end-user and identify gaps to make the product better. And ensure users can see the value of the product!
- Craft product presentations and do demos.
- Define product metrics and speak through data.
- Be a driving force in assembling the resources necessary to ship high-impact products and features, and facilitate communication throughout the development process.
- Work with the release process and support teams to ensure that the product is released successfully and any issues in production are resolved quickly.
- Measure and analyse the success of a product or feature using internal tools as well as tools like Google Analytics
- Efficiently manage agile development of the product.
- Contribute to the product's 'Go To Market' Strategy.
Skills required :
- Strong familiarity with product development, user flows and UI experience.
- Proven ability to successfully manage all phases of the product development lifecycle.
- Expertise with web/mobile analytic tools.
- Excellent organizational, statistical, strategic thinking, problem-solving, analytical, written and oral presentation and communication skills.
- Strong understanding of agile management (Scrum).
- Ability to break the ground through research and data analysis.
- Good collaboration, design thinking and presentation skills.
- Affinity to marketing.
- Preferred experience in product development as an engineer
- Preferred experience in a product company
- Experience in building or working with an early-stage tech product startup would be a plus.
- Excellent organizational, statistical, strategic thinking, problem-solving, analytical, written and oral presentation and communication skills.
- Experience in B2B SaaS/Payments will be added advantage.
Our growing company is currently seeking an experienced Project Manager who possesses a passion for delighting customers and will work with our team of talented engineers to implement our platform. In this role, the Project Manager will be responsible for the administration within the department, planning of technology projects, managing our team of IT professionals, implementing technology security and the execution of all technology-related tasks and initiatives.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Responsible for managing scope, schedule, and deliverables, that includes applying techniques for planning, tracking, change control, and risk management.
- Responsible for managing the entire project life cycle from conceptualizing, strategic planning to execution & launch.
- Should have a strong background in creating & following project processes of Sprint planning and executing it using Jira, Git and more.
- Responsible for making sure that the projects are getting completed as per defined timeline and within estimated hours.
- Responsible for managing all project resources, including subcontractors, and for establishing an effective communication plan with the project team
- Responsible for day to day direction to the project team and regular project status to the stakeholders.
REQUIRED SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
- Minimum 4 - 5 years of Project Management experience in IT Software development domain
- SaaS application implementation experience
- Skill sets must include Project Scope Analysis, Project Planning, Time Estimation, Cost Estimation, Resource Allocation and Management, Risk Management, Conflict Management, Project Management, Team Coordination and Client Communication
- Good experience in SaaS Project Management
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of agile development
- Hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
PREFERRED SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
- Bachelor’s / Master’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems, or related field
REPORTING: This position will report to the Manager as assigned by Management.
EMPLOYMENT TYPE: Full-Time
LOCATION: Remote (Pan India) & In-Office – Jaipur, India
SHIFT TIMINGS: UK Shift
Summer - 1:30pm-10:30pm IST
Winter - 2:30pm-11:30pm IST
PBF details for Project Coordinator profile:
Education: BTech/BE/BCA and above, PMP Certification good to have
- To manage Mobile/Web Application Projects, Ecommerce and CMS Based Website Projects.
- Testing of these applications
- Ensure the projectstays under scope and under prescribed timeline
- Communicate with clients and ensure the gap between client and technical team is taken care of.
- Good oral and written communication and pleasing personality.
- Understanding of technical requirements of mobile/web apps and websites.
MTX Group Inc. is seeking motivated Project Managers to join our team. MTX Group Inc. is a global implementation partner enabling organizations to become fit enterprises. MTX provides expertise across various platforms and technologies, including Google Cloud, Salesforce, artificial intelligence/machine learning, data integration, data governance, data quality, analytics, visualization and mobile technology. MTX’s very own Artificial Intelligence platform, mavQ, enables clients to accelerate processes and critical decisions by leveraging a Cognitive Decision Engine, a collection of purpose-built Artificial Neural Networks designed to leverage the power of Machine Learning. The mavQ Platform includes Smart Asset Detection and Monitoring, Chatbot Services, Document Verification, to name a few.
- 7-12 Years of Project Management experience
- PMP certification is a must
- Prince2 / CSM is preferred.
- Customer facing role & owns the entire project lifecycle from initiation through closure by establishing a project plan & milestones
- Monitors and manages project financials, scope, and schedule to ensure the project stays on track for assigned client projects
- Drives the implementation of high-quality cloud solutions by closely engaging with all project team members (Tech Leads, Business Analysts, Developers, QA, etc)
- Acts as a primary day-to-day point of contact for the client and the operational aspects of the project
- Facilitates or co-leads with customer project manager on regular status meetings with the project team, sponsors, and all stakeholders
- Generates and distributes weekly status reports to various stakeholders at various forums
- Prepare weekly financial summary and take care of management reporting to track cost and ensure the financial health of the project
- Proactively identify and manage issues/risks throughout the project
- Provides mentoring and guidance to project team members
- Manage project dependencies, represent project in a various cross-project forum
- Procure project team; establish necessary team procedures
- Participates actively in CoEs, Discussion forums, advocates the use of MTX best practices
What you will bring:
- Any recognized Project Management Certification as mentioned in eligibility criteria.
- Hands-on experience in delivering/leading a project delivery
- Expertise in using project management tools like Smartsheets, Lucid charts, Google Apps, MS Office, etc
- Hands-on experience of various software delivery methodologies like Agile, Scrum, Waterfall, etc
- Hands-on experience of basic data tools like Excel, Google Sheets etc
- Understanding of various project contract types like time and material, fixed-price, etc.
- Flexibility to support and meet onshore client expectations
- Should be able to work and support clients located in EST time zones
What we offer:
- Group Medical Insurance (Family Floater Plan - Self + Spouse + 2 Dependent Children)
- Sum Insured: INR 5,00,000/-
- Maternity cover upto two children
- Inclusive of COVID-19 Coverage
- Cashless & Reimbursement facility
- Access to free online doctor consultation
- Personal Accident Policy (Disability Insurance) -
- Sum Insured: INR. 25,00,000/- Per Employee
- Accidental Death and Permanent Total Disability is covered up to 100% of Sum Insured
- Permanent Partial Disability is covered as per the scale of benefits decided by the Insurer
- Temporary Total Disability is covered
- An option of Paytm Food Wallet (up to Rs. 2500) as a tax saver benefit
- Monthly Internet Reimbursement of upto Rs. 1,000
- Opportunity to pursue Executive Programs/ courses at top universities globally
- Professional Development opportunities through various MTX sponsored certifications on multiple technology stacks including Salesforce, Google Cloud, Amazon & others
At our organisation, the individual can expect to grow in their career to VP position and establish off shore units in 1 - 2 years