- Discussing potential projects and their parameters with clients, executives, and software developers.
- Planning out the blueprints for software projects, including defining the scope, allocating resources, setting deadlines, laying out communication strategies, and indicating tests and maintenance.
- Assembling and leading the project team.
- Participating in and supervising each stage of the project.
- Ensuring each project stays on schedule and adheres to the deadlines.
- Creating a project budget and ensuring the project adheres to the budget as closely as possible.
- Determining and overseeing consistent testing, evaluation, and troubleshooting of all products in all stages of completion.
- Tracking milestones, deliverables, and change requests.
- Serving as a liaison to communicate information regarding changes, milestones reached, and other pertinent information.
- Delivering completed software products to clients and performing regular checks on the products' performance.
About ARM Worldwide
- Looking into functions entailing reviewing and distributing information passed dow from other functional areas.
- Providing input to management on unique and recurring customer problems and assistance to peers.
- Maintain team data structure and conduct weekly performance reviews
- Accountable for meeting client and Organization SLAs
- Coordinating transition of new hires from training to the production floor
- Facilitate annual appraisals and create forums for employee development, create an environment that nurtures talent via learning and experience sharing
- Employee retention
- Regularly conduct 1*1 meets with the team, Single point of contact and demonstrated accountability to all agents need and concerns from hiring to training and scheduling and leave management.
- Responsible for performance management and evaluation, career development for all group reportees.
- Manage and maintain high levels of employee satisfaction and commitment
- Maintain the finest quality of recruitment of coaching and training talent by developing an efficacious interview process.
- Conduct weekly/monthly/quarterly reviews with the business to review organizational performance and discuss operating challenges.
- Providing managerial leadership, coaching/feedback and development for direct reports and business partners
- Accountable for all Client VOCs
- Manage Client relationship to develop farming opportunities
- Responsible for GP
- Provide analysis relating to various metrics for the related business.
- Provide deep dive and root cause analysis of various technical & functional issues.
- Attrition control – Introduce and implement key initiatives along with the support of the HRD.
- Own and drive initiatives towards surpassing departmental goals.
- Vertical head for Logistics, Triage and Broadband verticals
- Executing to the SOW and ensuring the SLAs are met. Identifying challenges and devising appropriate mitigation plans to reduce/avoid negative impact. Metrics include, Service Levels, Customer Satisfaction, Service failure %, Accuracy % etc
- Identify strengths and weaknesses to effectively utilize capacity to pilot/ramp improvement initiatives. Work with the procurement teams to discuss scaling opportunities based current competencies and performance
- Point of Contact for Internal & External client related issues/concerns, managing escalations both customers related as well as business related
- Succession Planning and implementation
- Primary contact person for all SD operations across the account and interlocking with the client directly.
- Leveraging opportunities and Best practices across all verticals
- Providing managerial leadership, coaching/feedback and development for direct reports and business partners
- Contractual & Non-Contractual KPI Adherence, Control & monitoring
- Responsible for performance management and evaluation, career development for all group reportees.
6+ year of working experience .
Strong understanding of web fundamentals
Deeply technical with a track record of successful delivery.
Manage daily/weekly scrums.
Lead technical strategy and implementation for various team initiatives with an alignment with project / client expectations
Proven record of building project from scratch.
An entrepreneurial spirit combined with strong program and project management skills.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to present complex plans and designs.
Excellent judgment, organizational, and problem-solving skills.
Excellent design and architecture knowledge.
Data-driven decision making.
We at Squareboat build beautiful and scalable web and mobile applications. Work here is more than a job - It is about new ideas, designing and building products you never thought were possible.
Certified as a "Great Place to Work", be a part of our work culture that promotes creativity and inclusivity, while providing enough room for learning and personal growth.
Become a part of our passionate workforce, build products that touch millions of lives & reinvent and reimagine what’s possible in the world around you.
About this position
As a Project Coordinator at Squareboat, you'll have endless opportunities to execute on roadmaps spanning multiple web and mobile products with a young, smart, and passionate team of developers and designers.
What are you going to do?
- Act as the day-to-day Project Coordinator for 8-10 active client projects, exhibiting ownership over all client meetings, written status updates, demos, and iterative scope / expectation management.
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties for the flawless execution of projects working with customers on a daily basis.
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget.
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility.
- Ensure resource availability and allocation.
- Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress.
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule and project costs using appropriate verification techniques.
- Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques.
- Report and escalate to management as needed .
- Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation.
- Meet with customers to take detailed ordering briefs and clarify specific requirements of each project.
- Delegate project tasks based on team members’ individual strengths, skill sets and experience levels.
- Track project performance, specifically to analyze the successful completion of projects.
- Develop comprehensive project plans to be shared with customers as well as other members in the team.
- Develop spreadsheets, diagrams and process maps to document needs.
You need to have:
- 1+ Years of Experience required.
- Well versed with SDLC, Agile methodologies and modern day technologies such as PHP, React, Flutter, Node, AWS, Cloud architectures etc.
- Good overall understanding of design, software development, testing, deployments etc.
- Excellent written and verbal client-facing and internal communication skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in appropriate field of study or equivalent work experience
Experience: 8+ years
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Ahmedabad
Technical project manager act as the primary point of contact for our clients. You will ensure teams are successful in their delivery through proven technical and interpersonal abilities. In this role, you will bring a strategic mindset to projects and ensure top-quality results from the team.
What we offer
- Open, positive, and learning culture surrounded with tech-savvy and helpful colleagues with a growth mindset
- Best-in-industry salary standards
- 5 days work week
- Family health insurance cover
- No politics and value-driven culture
- Occasional Work From Home even in non-COVID19 times
- Contribute to large scale distributed systems used by fortune 100 companies
- 4+ years of development experience (preferably Java)
- 2+ years of experience in Agile project management (or a scrum master) and leading development and QA teams
- Experience working with off-shore clients (US/EU) with strong knowledge of Agile & SCRUM processes
- Provide effective mentoring & coaching on technical, soft skills, and process aspects to the team
- People orientated approach to leadership that keeps the team motivated and focused on the goals
- Strong communication and management skills with the ability to find innovative ways to resolve problems
- Hands-on approach to technical problem solving and debugging
- Proactive and inherent nature of working with ownership
Good to have
- Performance optimization experience with SQL
- Experience with ElasticSearch/Solr, NOSQL, messaging system
- Prior experience working as a tech lead, team lead or software architect
Roles and Responsibilities
- Actively participating in client calls for requirement grooming and designing
- Participate in design discussions with fellow team members and client
- Present groomed tickets and design to team members for design discussion
- Lead Scrum meetings and provide team support during sprint planning and execution.
- Ensure project processes (e.g. code reviews, QA, deployment reviews) are followed religiously
- Identify individual and team strength and improvement areas
- Build strong rapport with team members to understand them deeply at the individual level
- Set quarterly objectives and key results (OKRs) for individuals
- Conduct performance review meetings
- Mentor junior team members, level them up and inspire to deliver extraordinary impact together
- Improve software development operations by proactively finding gaps in processes
- Build a trusting relationship with customers and teams
- Negotiate and get buy-in of sprint scope from customers & team
- Come up with pragmatic solutions to improve software quality and drive the change if approved by the customer.
- Manage KPIs & rigorous feedback cycles (through one-on-one meetings with peers) that help align with individual and organization growth.
Join us for building great teams and intuitive projects together!
We’re building our Engineering team at Assembly, a fast-growing start-up based in Los Angeles and Bangalore! Our employee engagement platform offers organizations a better way to engage employees and drive organizational culture.
We are looking for our very first Engineering Manager, to join our team and contribute to the evolving Assembly product offering. This person will report directly to our Director/VP of Engineering. This is an exciting opportunity for anyone interested in shaping the direction and trajectory of a new product.
You are passionate about company culture. You love challenging yourself to constantly improve, and you share your knowledge to empower others. You are self-directed and scrappy, able to solve problems effectively without compromising the product. You look beyond the surface to understand the root causes so that you can build long-term solutions for the whole ecosystem. You enjoy leading initiatives to closure. And finally, you enjoy being a part of a small but mighty team with a mission of changing the way companies engage their employees!
- Drive roadmap creation and execution, lead the teams on delivering them
- Be a subject matter expert in a product domain and participate in technical design
- Collaborate with various functions, drive engineering initiatives, and have an impact at an organizational level
- Measure the impact of your team and set clear expectations and goals
- Drive career growth of teammates
If you’re on the fence about whether you meet all of the requirements for this role, please apply!
- 3+ years of relevant software management experience
- 4+ years of experience working as a software engineer
- Great communication skills both verbal and written
- Demonstrated success executing complex programs or processes
- An ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
- Strong self-motivation, high attention to detail, and an ownership attitude
At Assembly, we are committed to building a diverse and inclusive company. We seek to create a culture where everyone can belong because we believe that people do their best work when they can show up every day as their authentic selves. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives.
Assembly is an equal opportunity employer. We do not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or genetic information, in compliance with applicable federal, state and local law.
We are looking for a Technical Project Manager to oversee the successful execution of projects which involve deep integrations of various systems. This TPM should be able to identify the complete requirements of all involved stakeholders and identify the technical solution with a clear breakdown of tasks required for successful completion of the project.
- Create clear requirement documents for both new projects and changes on existing technical projects
- Identify business risks and points of failure in ongoing projects
- Plan and manage releases with all the system providers
- Troubleshoot any system failures on current projects
- Candidate must be from IIT.
- Candidate must have knowledge on Agile and Scrum.
- 4+ Years of total experience with atleast 2+ years in project management
- Understanding of data pipelines.
- Prior experience or knowledge on IT/Telephony Systems
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to multitask - excellent planning and time management skills
- Excellent leadership abilities.
- Work with clients to create a social media strategy that collaborates with marketing, PR and advertising campaigns, research top influencers, competitors, and trends in clients’ industries.
- Create timely and engaging content optimized for platform used and intended audience.
- Monitor sites for customer service opportunities and initiate conversations on behalf of the client.
- Be happy, smile, and bring a positive attitude to the office
(bringing yummy treats to the office is always a bonus too).
- Analyze and report social media actions on a monthly basis for successes and new opportunities.
- Create engaging and professional visuals that reflect client and their brand (Customize social media pages (ex. Facebook, Twitter, Google+, YouTube), develop supporting offline collateral, create original content, etc).
- Stay current with social media trends and tools – includes attending networking and educational events, reading blogs, and listening to podcasts.
- Continue to refine and define our social marketing process.
- Work with teams to create a solid branding message that’s reflected across Atomic marketing materials, social media content and shared by employees
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- 2+ years of social media marketing experience (prefer to have account management experience).
- Experience including but not limited to Facebook, LinkedIn, Google+, Google Communities, Twitter, Flickr, YouTube, Pinterest, and more.
- Knowledge of social media and analytics software (Hootsuite, Raven Tools, Google Analytics, Facebook Insights, etc.).
- Working knowledge of social media paid advertising campaigns including Facebook, Linkedin and Twitter.
- Ability to blog about social media on the Atomic website based on research, experience, and relevant social media news.
ADDITIONAL CONSIDERATION FOR…
- Strong understanding of user-generated content management, content marketing and reputation management.
- Strong, professional written and verbal communication skills.
- Strategic content creation and excellent writing skills.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Exceptional time management skills including the ability to handle multiple clients with changing priorities.
- 6+ years of experience as a Scrum Master
- Must have experience leading a team of around 15-20 team members in an Agile environment.
- Experience working in multi-geo or offshore environment
- JIRA experience
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills
- Proven success in delivering projects within budget and specified timeframes, while ensuring customer satisfaction
- Proven problem solving skills from problem assessment to solution selection
- Ability to identify alternatives and make contingency plans
- Capacity to embrace change and quickly adapt to new situations, changes in direction, and altering priorities
- Proven ability to thrive in a fast paced, dynamic environment
- Ability to handle multiple projects and assignments
- Ability to demonstrate critical thinking, providing options and recommendations relating to resolving issues, mitigating risks, and resolving escalated items.
- CSM (Certified) or PMP (Certified) Good to have
Location: Okhla, Delhi
Smart Joules’ product DeJoule is an IoT based Building Energy Management System. It hasthe
potential to save more than 5,000 Crores worth of energy annually by optimizing energy use
in central air conditioning systems, and much more by extending in future to hot water and
Smart Joules is looking for people who have the aptitude, expertise and experience of managing the delivery of projects.
You will report to the Head of Product.
What will you do?
1. Manage the on-time & high-quality execution of multiple, complex and diverse
initiatives/ projects that are designed to improve the product.
2. Focus on & be responsible for getting the initiatives executed on timelines committed
to the stakeholders
3. Own the planning, scoping, tracking, reporting budgeting and on-time delivery of the
4. Empower the team members of each initiative to successfully deliver it with
a. it being highly functional
b. having high quality
c. adherence to the decided standards of software engineering, coding &
d. it completing on time
e. it consuming resources under budget.
5. Optimize and push the game in efficiently, quickly and economically executing the
6. Effectively win the confidence of the stakeholders by giving them the right information
at the right time.
7. Own the effective resolution of any roadblock that might defeat the plan of the
8. Proactively seek help and raise flags when and where needed.
What will you get to learn?
You will learn to manage projects across a very diverse development team that includes
embedded systems, networking, backend & frontend engineering, machine learning, platform
Reliability & UiUx.
You will learn to accurately estimate the time it would take to execute any product initiative.
You will learn (and fall in love �) with the energy efficiency industry.
You will work with some of the best developers, product, biz, energy and ops colleagues.
You will be a part of our amazing Joule Culture!
What do we need in you?
Being able to strategically, diligently & resourcefully plan and execute a technical
Have the experience in managing a varied set of stakeholders ranging from product
management, software development, UiUx, co-founders and users.
Have owned and successfully delivered projects on time and under budget for at-least 2
Knows & has hands-on experience in the best processes (Agile, Scrum, Hybrid) & tools
(Jira, Confluence) to manage work.
Must have excellent attention to detail, ability to identify key issues and manage an
environment of innovation with regular changes.
Excellent communication skills.
Organizational abilities, strategic thinking, problem-solving aptitude.
About Smart Joules:
Smart Joules is on a mission to stop climate change by making it easy and profitable for
businesses to eliminate wasted energy consumption. Our JoulePAYS (Pay-As-You-Save) business model offers businesses a 15% guaranteed reduction in energy compared to their
historical bills in return for a fixed share of their savings under a six-year contract. These
savings are delivered by redesigning centralized cooling systems, providing the highest
efficiency equipment, and constantly monitoring and controlling their operations with our
Led by an MIT/Berkeley Alumnus, an award-winning engineer from the Indian Navy, and a
financial wizard, our team of 100+ professionals has a comprehensive set of capabilities
spanning project design, financing, execution, cutting-edge IOT technologies and operations.
We are united by our Core Values and motivated by our performance optimization program
– Joule IGNITE.
In a span of five years, we have saved 25 million kWh-equivalent of energy across the largest
Hospital chains in India – Apollo, Fortis, Max, CARE, Aravind, KIMS and others, spanning
fifteen cities. We have won national and international recognition, including a top prize from
the German Energy Ministry, multiple prizes in Ministry of Power’s National Energy
Conservation Awards and CII’s National Energy Management Awards, and numerous other
prizes and media mentions. In recognition of our innovative zeal, our CEO was selected as a
“Champion of Change” by the Prime Minister’s Office and Niti Aayog.
Our supporters and partners include Echoing Green, Harvard University, TATA Trusts, David
& Lucile Packard Foundation, Yes Bank, TATA Cleantech Capital, World Bank, SIDBI, Tata
Power Delhi Distribution Limited (TPDDL), Kigali Cooling Efficiency Program, BASE, UPES, DIT and other prominent institutions and investors.
We like to work hard and play hard. Inspired by MIT’s motto “Mens et Manus”, we believe in
using our minds and hands to develop and utilize technology for practical applicatio.