Fulfil’s software engineers develop the next-generation technologies that change how millions of customer orders are fulfilled by merchants. Our products need to handle information at massive scale. We're looking for engineers who bring fresh ideas from all areas into our technology.
As a senior software engineer, you will work on our python based ORM and applications that scales to handle millions of transactions every hour. This is mission critical software and your primary focus will be building robust and scalable solutions that are easy to maintain.
In this role, you will be collaborating closely with the rest of the team working on different layers of infrastructure in an international environment. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and quality product are important.
What You’ll Do:
- Own definition and implementation of API interfaces (REST and GraphQL). We take pride in our 100% open API with over 600 endpoints.
- Implement simple solutions to complex business logic that enables our merchants to manage financials, orders and shipments across millions of transactions.
- Build reusable components and packages for future use.
- Translate specs and user stories into reviewable, test covered patches.
- Peer review code and refactor existing code.
- Integrate with our eCommerce partners (Shopify, BigCommerce, Amazon), shipping partners (UPS, USPS, FedEx, DHL) and EDI.
- Manage Kubernetes and Docker based global deployment of our infrastructure.
Requirements We’re Looking for Someone With:
- Experience working with ORMs like SQLAlchemy or Django (2-3 years)
- Experience with SQL and databases (Postgres preferred)
- Experience in developing large server side applications and microservices
- Ability to create high quality code
- Experience with python testing tools (pytest) and test automation
- Familiarity with code versioning tools like GIT
- Strong sense of ownership and leadership quality
- Experienced in the tools of our web stack- Python, Celery, Postgres, Redis, RabbitMQ
Nice to Haves:
- Prior experience at a growth stage Internet/Software company
- Experience with ReactJS, Google Cloud, Heroku
- Cloud deployment and scaling experience
3.OOPS Concepts in PHP
4.Advanced custom and Security Plugins
5.Good Problem Solving skills.
6. Ability to create/tweak existing plugins
7. Ability to create multiple dashboards apart from admin dashboard
8.Good Knowledge in DB - MySQL/PostGreSQL
9.Ability to debug Frontend applications
Good to have Understanding of:
2.HTML, CSS, JS, Github tools, AWS, Basics of React JS.,Github link
3. Ability to create API over existing plugin data
What will you be doing
- Build scalable and loosely coupled services to extend our platform
- Build bulletproof API integrations with third-party APIs for various use cases
- Evolve our Infrastructure and add a few more nines to our overall availability
- Have full autonomy and own your code, and decide on the technologies and tools to deliver as well operate large-scale applications on AWS
- Give back to the open-source community through contributions on code and blog posts
- This is a startup so everything can change as we experiment with more product improvements
- Relevant Experience: Minimum 2 Years
- You have prior experience developing and working on consumer-facing web/app products
- Hands-on experience in Python. Exceptions can be made if you’re really good at any other language with experience in building web/app-based tech products
- Experience in at least one of the following frameworks - Django, Flask, Falcon, web2py, Twisted, Tornado
- Working knowledge of MySQL, MongoDB, Redis
- Good understanding of Data Structures, Algorithms, and Operating Systems
- You've worked with core AWS services in the past and have experience with EC2, ELB, AutoScaling, CloudFront, S3
- You love doing things efficiently. At Fynd, the work you do will have a disproportionate impact on the business. We believe in systems and processes that let us scale our impact to be larger than ourselves
- You might not have experience with all the tools that we use but you can learn those given the guidance and resources
Mixing technology, data, and first-in-class innovation, EagleView® is not only leading the property data analytics market, but also changing lives along the way. Come join us and make great things happen!
EagleView is a fast-growing technology company driving game changing innovation in multibillion- dollar markets such as property insurance, energy, construction, and government. Leveraging 17 years of the most advanced aerial imaging technology in the world, along with the most recent advances in machine learning and AI, EagleView is fundamentally transforming how our customers do business.
At EagleView, we believe that making our culture engaging and empowering are keys to success.
We are looking for a talented Software Engineers to join our agile development team. As an experienced member, you will participate in all aspects of the software development life cycle: scoping, design, coding, testing, implementation and support. You will help in the development of highly available, scalable, secure and flexible solutions for our ecommerce platform. In this role, you must be able to multi-task, quickly adapt to new development environments, learn new systems, create reliable/maintainable code, and find creative and scalable solutions to difficult and complex problems. You take pride and ownership in your work as well as the overall contributions of the team. You must also have the ability to take a system-wide understanding, recognize use of system components and disparate technologies and be able to diagnose and debug components across an entire system. Your ability to communicate clearly and concisely (both written and verbal) is also key as is being a self-starter.
* Bachelor's Degree required, preferably in Computer Science or related field
* 1+ years of software development experience using Java/C++/Golang/Python or any of the object oriented programming language
* Experience using Linear Algebra, 3D Scene model, Cairo - 2D Drawing Framework will be an added advantage
* Working experience using any of these: POV-RAY, GeoTiff, WGS 84 and Web Mercator projection will be a added advantage
* Experience with cloud technologies AWS SDK and containerization
* Experience with PostgreSQL or other Relational Databases
* Test-driven development mindset and a focus on quality, scalability and performance
* Strong programming fundamentals and ability to produce high quality code
* Excellent communication, collaboration, reporting, analytical and problem-solving skills
* Solid understanding of Agile (SCRUM) Development Process required
Biddano is seeking for an analytical, result driven, multi-skilled candidate for design for the position of Backend Developer. He/She will be responsible for programming languages and tools to analyze current codes and industry developments, formulate more efficient processes, solve problems and create a more seamless experience for users.
The ideal candidate will have strong personal accountability for results, strong commitment to teamwork in support of the company's success, adherence to ethical business practices, and comfort operating in a start-up environment with an ability to prioritize and drive actions to closure.
a start-up environment with an ability to prioritize and drive actions to closure.
- Participate in the entire application lifecycle, focusing on coding and debugging
- Write clean code to develop functional REST APIs Using Django/Python or NodeJs
- Troubleshoot and debug applications
- Perform unit test cases to optimize performance
- Manage cutting-edge technologies to improve legacy applications
- Collaborate with Front-end developers to integrate user-facing elements with server side logic
- Gather and address technical and design requirements
- Provide training and support to internal teams
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Liaise with developers, designers and system administrators to identify new features
- Follow emerging technologies
- Proven work experience as a Back-end developer
- In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development and deployment)
- Hands on experience with programming languages like Python (Required), typescript(Required), Java.
- Working knowledge of CMS framework
- Excellent analytical and time management skills
- Django/DjangoREST, Python (Prefered) or NodeJs.
- Good experience of microservices.
- Hosting and Deployment Solutions:
- Good understanding of AWS which includes(All required):
- Good expertise in Linux.
- EC2 instance management.
- Scalability (Horizontal or Vertical) which includes autoscaling.
- Proper use of S3 for static file management.
- SNS or AWS email service.
- AWS resource cost optimization.
- Proper knowledge of Load Balancers.
- Teamwork skills with a problem-solving attitude
- Minimum 4-7 years of experience as a Backend Developer
- B.tech Computer Science, Engineering or similar relevant field