Throw away your new hire checklist with Rippling.
Rippling automatically does the 100 little things that IT, HR, and employees have to do when joining, working at, or leaving a company.
Product Development Using Java, Microservices, SpringBoot
Experience with RestFUL API's.
Architect, develop and maintain highly scalable, reliable and secure distributed backend
systems on Cloud (AWS or Azure) or on-premises environments for Mihup, its customers
Work closely with your fellow engineers to develop systems capable of concurrently
processing massive amounts of voice data both in online real-time as well as offline
Drive accountability for test driven development, delivery of high-quality features and
resilient enterprise class solutions.
Lead a culture of team ownership and direct individual and team accountability to
continuously improve how they work to achieve results.
Work in a startup environment, pushing boundaries with deep involvement with business.
BE//BTech/ME/MTech in Computer Science or a related field from a Tier I or Tier II
6-8 years of hands-on software development and deployment experience (experience of
working in a consumer product startup during its growth phase will be a plus) of which 1 – 2
years of experience would be in leading a team of software developers.
Expertise in Java 8+ and Spring Boot is a must
Good experience in messaging platforms like RabbitMQ/Kafka
Good experience in distributed systems and relational & NoSQL databases like PostgreSQL,
MySQL, Redis, MongoDB, etc.
Expertise in one or more of: Python, NodeJS, GoLang would be preferred
Must have hands on experience in products which handle multiple concurrent calls (API),
handle CPU intensive jobs, consist of multiple asynchronous system calls.
Worked on microservices based architecture and design
Managed/ Owned infrastructure on AWS/Microsoft Azure/private clouds and setup high
Knowledge of Docker and Kubernetes
Knowledge of RESTful APIs, caching concepts, the HTTP protocol and general web
1. Anything that will let us know more about who you are that you would like to share such as
Blogs, Twitter, Medium, GitHub etc.
Hiring For SDE II - Python (Remote)
The Impact you will create:
Build campaign generation services which can send app notifications at a speed of 10 million a minute
Dashboards to show Real time key performance indicators to clients
Develop complex user segmentation engines which creates segments on Terabytes of data within few seconds
Building highly available & horizontally scalable platform services for ever growing data
Use cloud based services like AWS Lambda for blazing fast throughput & auto scalability
Work on complex analytics on terabytes of data like building Cohorts, Funnels, User path analysis, Recency Frequency & Monetary analysis at blazing speed
You will build backend services and APIs to create scalable engineering systems.
As an individual contributor, you will tackle some of our broadest technical challenges that requires deep technical knowledge, hands-on software development and seamless collaboration with all functions.
You will envision and develop features that are highly reliable and fault tolerant to deliver a superior customer experience.
Collaborating various highly-functional teams in the company to meet deliverables throughout the software development lifecycle.
Identify and improvise areas of improvement through data insights and research.
End-to-end ownership of product development, from design, through implementation, testing, deployment, and maintenance
Translating high-level requirements and end-user use cases into design proposals, decomposing complex features into smaller, short-term deliverable tasks
Maintaining constant focus on scalability, performance and robustness of architecture
Designing and implementing logging, monitoring and alerting systems for existing and new infrastructure
Documenting API's and architecture design
Mentor and guide juniors on their path to become solid developers
What we look for?
4+ of industry experience in technical leadership roles
Solid knowledge of Python, SQL, NoSQL, shell scripting and Linux operating environment
End-to-end experience in design and development of highly scalable enterprise and cloud data products
Ability to challenge and redefine existing architecture to create robust, scalable and reliable products
Hands-on experience with design and troubleshooting of scalable web services, queue based systems, distributed databases and streaming services
Experience with modern DevOps technologies such as kOps, Kubernetes and Docker, CI/CD, monitoring and autoscaling
We are looking for Senior Backend Engineers with at least 2 years experience to join our team at Salarybox. You will be an integral part of building the backend architecture and developing core systems. Furthermore, you’ll get a front-row seat to the entire startup ecosystem - ranging from fundraising to partnerships to exit strategies.
Skills you will bring to the team
* 2+ years’ experience as a backend engineer.
* Expert in Python and Django.
* Experience with databases (MongoDB, MySQL/Postgres, Redis etc. ).
* Good understanding of platforms (Docker, AWS).
* Basic understanding of Dev Ops.
* Previous experience architecting and developing back-end systems and an understanding of scalable micro service architecture.
* Hands-on attitude and ability to drive solutions to completion.
Roles & Responsibilities
Architect and develop our core systems.
Deploy and maintain the product on a cloud server
Guide the team in making strategic technical decisions
Roles and Responsibilities
- Apply knowledge set to fetch data from multiple online sources, cleanse it and build APIs on top of it
- Develop a deep understanding of our vast data sources on the web and know exactly how, when, and which data to scrap, parse and store
- We're looking for people who will naturally take ownership of data products and who can bring a project all the way from a fast prototype to production.
- Integrating and maintaining Python services
- Developing robust microservices and applications
Desired Candidate Profile
- Strong relevant experience of at least 2-3 years.
- Strong coding experience in Python3.
- Should have good experience with Django and NodeJs.
- Proficient on modelling applications on both RDBMS and NOSQL databases
- Should have experience in web scraping
- Good understanding and hands-on with scheduling and managing tasks with cron
- Should have experience with microservice architecture
- Compile and analyze data, processes, and codes to troubleshoot problems and identify areas for improvement
- Should have experience in shell scripting, GIT and docker
- Writing unit tests for 100% code coverage.
Job Location : Mumbai / Bangalore
Expereince : 3 to 8 Years
Hands on experience in Python in 2.x and 3.x versions
- Developed and deployed services in AWS serverless Architecture
- Developed REST API’s using serverless framework, AWS Lambda, API Gateway
- Developed queue and notification services using AWS components - SQS, SNS
- Implemented authorization and authentication using AWS Cognito pool
- Developed Facial recognition systems using AWS Rekognition
- Hands on experience in Flask, Tornado, Quartz framework
- Hands on experience in designing and working on MicroService & Monolithic architecture
Mongo dB experience is must
At Cityflo, we are solving the problem of commuting to the office which affects employees in big, populated Indian cities every day. Cityflo provides a bus experience like no other - we run premium AC buses for daily commuters. We’re changing the way urban Indians commute and enabling everyone to reclaim hours of their time every day. Before the imposed lockdown due to coronavirus, we were serving about 7500 commuters per day. We plan to scale to 5,00,000 per day in the next 4 years in a profitable and sustainable manner.
You can read more about our engineering and culture on our blog: https://blog.cityflo.com/tag/engineering/" target="_blank">https://blog.cityflo.com/tag/engineering/
Role & Requirements
- 2+ year experience in application development
- ability to write efficient SQL queries and design schemas for relational databases
- good knowledge of operating systems and networking concepts
- experience in using and understanding code from Open Source
- experience with implementing best software engineering practices like version control with git, code reviews, writing unit-tests, writing readable code
- experience with Python and Django is a plus.
- inclination towards researching new technologies and adapt them to solve challenges we face
We look for engineers who
- Are committed to their growth and learning
- care about working in and building a strong engineering culture
- want to take significant ownership and decision making power
- want to make an impact in the real world while working with a great team in a hyper-growth environment