Classplus is India's largest B2B ed-tech start-up, enabling 1 Lac+ educators and content creators to create their digital identity with their own branded apps. Starting in 2018, we have grown more than 10x in the last year, into India's fastest-growing video learning platform.
Over the years, marquee investors like Tiger Global, Surge, GSV Ventures, Blume, Falcon, Capital, RTP Global, and Chimera Ventures have supported our vision. Thanks to our awesome and dedicated team, we achieved a major milestone in March this year when we secured a “Series-D” funding.
Now as we go global, we are super excited to have new folks on board who can take the rocketship higher🚀. Do you think you have what it takes to help us achieve this? Find Out Below!
What will you do?
• Define the overall process, which includes building a team for DevOps activities and ensuring that infrastructure changes are reviewed from an architecture and security perspective
• Create standardized tooling and templates for development teams to create CI/CD pipelines
• Ensure infrastructure is created and maintained using terraform
• Work with various stakeholders to design and implement infrastructure changes to support new feature sets in various product lines.
• Maintain transparency and clear visibility of costs associated with various product verticals, environments and work with stakeholders to plan for optimization and implementation
• Spearhead continuous experimenting and innovating initiatives to optimize the infrastructure in terms of uptime, availability, latency and costs
You should apply, if you
2. Are a Mr. Perfectionist: You have a strong bias for automation and taking the time to think about the right way to solve a problem versus quick fixes or band-aids.
3. Bring your A-Game: Have hands-on experience and ability to design/implement infrastructure with GCP services like Compute, Database, Storage, Load Balancers, API Gateway, Service Mesh, Firewalls, Message Brokers, Monitoring, Logging and experience in setting up backups, patching and DR planning
4. Are up with the times: Have expertise in one or more cloud platforms (Amazon WebServices or Google Cloud Platform or Microsoft Azure), and have experience in creating and managing infrastructure completely through Terraform kind of tool
5. Have it all on your fingertips: Have experience building CI/CD pipeline using Jenkins, Docker for applications majorly running on Kubernetes. Hands-on experience in managing and troubleshooting applications running on K8s
6. Have nailed the data storage game: Good knowledge of Relational and NoSQL databases (MySQL,Mongo, BigQuery, Cassandra…)
7. Bring that extra zing: Have the ability to program/script is and strong fundamentals in Linux and Networking.
8. Know your toys: Have a good understanding of Microservices architecture, Big Data technologies and experience with highly available distributed systems, scaling data store technologies, and creating multi-tenant and self hosted environments, that’s a plus
Being Part of the Clan
At Classplus, you’re not an “employee” but a part of our “Clan”. So, you can forget about being bound by the clock as long as you’re crushing it workwise😎. Add to that some passionate people working with and around you, and what you get is the perfect work vibe you’ve been looking for!
It doesn’t matter how long your journey has been or your position in the hierarchy (we don’t do Sirs and Ma’ams); you’ll be heard, appreciated, and rewarded. One can say, we have a special place in our hearts for the Doers! ✊🏼❤️
Are you a go-getter with the chops to nail what you do? Then this is the place for you.
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
As part of the Cloud Platform / Devops team at Upswing, you will get to work on building state-of-the-art infrastructure for the future. You will also be –
- Building Infrastructure on AWS driven through terraform and building automation tools for deployment, infrastructure management, and observability stack
- Building and Scaling on Kubernetes
- Ensuring the Security of Upswing Cloud Infra
- Building Security Checks and automation to improve overall security posture
- Building automation stack for components like JVM-based applications, Apache Pulsar, MongoDB, PostgreSQL, Reporting Infra, etc.
- Mentoring people across the teams to enable best practices
- Mentoring and guiding team members to upskill and helm them develop work class Fintech Infrastructure
What will you do if you join us?
- Write a lot of code
- Engage in a lot of cross-team collaboration to independently drive forward infrastructure initiatives and Devops practices across the org
- Taking Ownership of existing, ongoing, and future initiatives
- Plan Architecture- for upcoming infrastructure
- Build for Scale, Resiliency & Security
- Introduce best practices wrt Devops & Cloud in the team
- Mentor new/junior team members and eventually build your own team
You should have
- Curiosity for on-the-job learning and experimenting with new technologies and ideas
- A strong background in Linux environment
- Must have Programming skills and Experience
- Strong experience in Cloud technologies, Security and Networking concepts, Multi-cloud environments, etc.
- Experience with at least one scripting language (GoLang/Python/Ruby/Groovy)
- Experience in Terraform is highly desirable but not mandatory
- Experience with Kubernetes and Docker is required
- Understanding of the Java Technologies and Stack
- Any other Devops related experience will be considered
We have achieved 100% year on year growth since the past couple of years and the credit goes to this mix of engineers, marketers, product evangelists, and customer success specialists. In 2021, AdPushup received the Great Places to Work accreditation, which focuses on not just how employees handle work but also on the culture that motivates them to work for a common goal. You can also read our Glassdoor reviews to hear directly from our employees.
Your Day-to-Day Tasks Include:
- Develop and maintain solutions for operational administration, system/data backup, disaster recovery, and security/performance monitoring.
- Create, maintain, and iterate on our CI/CD processes for new and existing services.
- Increase the sophistication of our alerting and escalation mechanisms.
- Help increase system performance with a focus on high availability and scalability.
- Propose, scope, design, and implement various infrastructure architectures.
- Work collaboratively with multiple agile teams to help deliver end-to-end products and features, seeing them through from conception to delivery.
- Have on call responsibilities in rotation.
You Should Have:
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a DevOps Engineer role (or similar role).
- Strong experience with Linux-based infrastructures, Linux/Unix administration.
- Strong Experience with at least one cloud Azure/AWS/GCP.
- Experience in deploying and managing NodeJs applications.
- Experience managing SQL databases (MySql, MSSql, Oracle, DB2, Sybase).
- Experience managing NoSql databases (MongoDb, Couchbase, CouchDb, DynamoDb, Cassandra).
- Experience with Docker, Kubernetes, Jenkins.
- Experience in building and maintaining CI/CD pipelines.
- Experience building application logging and data monitoring pipelines.
Good To Have:
- Experience in working with Puppet or Chef for automation and configuration.
- Experience with Elastic search.
- Experience with Kafka and Spark.
- Understanding of common practices of infrastructure security and internal audits.
Why Should You Work for AdPushup?
At AdPushup, we have
- A culture of valuing our employees and promoting an autonomous, transparent, and ethical work environment.
- Talented and supportive peers who value your contributions.
- Challenging opportunities: learning happens outside the comfort-zone and that’s where our team likes to be - always pushing the boundaries and growing personally and professionally.
- Flexibility to work from home: We believe in work & performance instead of measuring conventional benchmarks like work-hours.
- Plenty of snacks and catered lunch.
- An attractive and equitable package with ESOPs on the table.
- Transparency: an open, honest and direct communication with co-workers and business associates.
• Design, manage, maintain and architect Cloud Services and tools.
• Pro-actively monitor systems and identify if there are any performance issues.
• Understand the application, infrastructure and DevOps tool chain relationship, CI/CD pipeline, and scripts.
• Coordinate design-related infrastructure and setup at different stages of the project.
• Represent Infrastructure topics as a technical consultant on projects.
• Maintain working knowledge of current infrastructure and future trends.
• Keep up-to-date with the latest technologies, trends and provide inputs / recommendations as required.
• Implement automation tools and frameworks
• Collaborate with team members to improve the company's engineering tools, systems and procedures, and data security.
• Ability to manage and maintain Cloud Infrastructure on AWS, GCP and Azure.
• Proven ability to work in a Cloud-based environment.
• Good hands-on experience on tools like Ansible, Puppet, Terraform, etc or other automation and configuration management systems.
• Must have strong experience in technologies such as Dockers, Kubernetes, etc.
• Strong knowledge in Micro Services, Container based architecture and the corresponding deployment tools and techniques.
• Knowledge on various app monitoring tools like Prometheus, Nagios, Zabbix, etc. will be a plus
• Knowledge in implementing DevOps and having inclination towards automation.
• Exposure to various cloud services on AWS, Azure and GCP that are typically used in Software Development.
• Must have sound knowledge of SDLC and be able to work in Agile methodologies.
• Proficient in Shell Scripting.
• Must have in-depth knowledge of Clustering, Load Balancing, High Availability and Disaster Recovery, Auto Scaling, etc.
• Good knowledge of security related to cloud-based infrastructure.
• Experience in managing Linux based infrastructure
• Working knowledge of installation and deployment of databases like MySQL, MariaDB, MongoDB, etc.
• Knowledge of deployment and configuration of Java based applications
• Hands-on knowledge of implementing multi-staged CI / CD with tools like Jenkins.
• Experience with Source /Revision Control software, Gitlab a plus
• Problem-solving attitude
• Team spirit
- Understanding customer requirements and project KPIs
- Implementing various development, testing, automation tools, and IT infrastructure
- Planning the team structure, activities, and involvement in project management activities.
- Managing stakeholders and external interfaces
- Setting up tools and required infrastructure
- Defining and setting development, test, release, update, and support processes for DevOps operation
- Have the technical skill to review, verify, and validate the software code developed in the project.
- Troubleshooting techniques and fixing the code bugs
- Monitoring the processes during the entire lifecycle for its adherence and updating or creating new processes for improvement and minimizing the wastage
- Encouraging and building automated processes wherever possible
- Identifying and deploying cybersecurity measures by continuously performing vulnerability assessment and risk management
- Incidence management and root cause analysis
- Coordination and communication within the team and with customers
- Selecting and deploying appropriate CI/CD tools
- Strive for continuous improvement and build continuous integration, continuous development, and constant deployment pipeline (CI/CD Pipeline)
- Mentoring and guiding the team members
- Monitoring and measuring customer experience and KPIs
- Managing periodic reporting on the progress to the management and the customer
The role is to coordinate strategies for defining, deploying, and designing a next-generation, cloud-based unified communications platform. This includes managing all engineering projects for VoIP initiatives, planning technology roadmaps, and configuring and optimizing all products and services, both internally and those integrated with Internet-based services.
- Provide ongoing support of the Stage Prod environments that are placed in public clouds;
- Improvement Observability of the Product and Infrastructure it placed in;
- Support integrations with other Products and collaborate with Teams owning them;
- Write high-quality documentation;
- Improve deployment process: CI/CD pipelines, automations and so on and so forth.
- Confident Linux administrator and common experience as administrator of services used by customers (internal or external);
- Monitoring Systems and Observability Tools: Prometheus Grafana; ELK;
- CI/CD experience: Git GitLab, Bazel or Jenkins;
- DevOps SRE practices understanding, including common toolset, approaches, deployment strategies et cetera;
- IaaC: HashiCorp Terraform, CloudFormation;
- Public Clouds -Networking, Containers. DNS, other common public clouds services: computing, storages, billing, user management and roles control (AWS);
- Docker Kubernetes: near to CKA level;
- Networks: TCP/IP, NAT/PAT, HTTP(s), DNS;
- Basic experience with databases administration (MySQL or PostgreSQL);
- Automations: Python in Linux Administration;
- Understanding of Change Incident management processes
At Neurosensum we are committed to make customer feedback more actionable. We have developed a platform called SurveySensum which breaks the conventional market research turnaround time.
SurveySensum is becoming a great tool to not only capture the feedbacks but also to extract some useful insights with the quick workflow setups and dashboards. We have more than 7 channels through which we can collect the feedbacks. This makes us challenge the conventional software development design principles. The team likes to grind and helps each other to lift in tough situations.
Day to day responsibilities include:
- Work on the deployment of code via Bitbucket, AWS CodeDeploy and manual
- Work on Linux/Unix OS and Multi tech application patching
- Manage, coordinate, and implement software upgrades, patches, and hotfixes on servers.
- Create and modify scripts or applications to perform tasks
- Provide input on ways to improve the stability, security, efficiency, and scalability of the environment
- Easing developers’ life so that they can focus on the business logic rather than deploying and maintaining it.
- Managing release of the sprint.
- Educating team of the best practices.
- Finding ways to avoid human error and save time by automating the processes using Terraform, CloudFormation, Bitbucket pipelines, CodeDeploy, scripting
- Implementing cost effective measure on cloud and minimizing existing costs.
Skills and prerequisites
- OOPS knowledge
- Problem solving nature
- Willing to do the R&D
- Works with the team and support their queries patiently
- Bringing new things on the table - staying updated
- Pushing solution above a problem.
- Willing to learn and experiment
- Techie at heart
- Git basics
- Basic AWS or any cloud platform – creating and managing ec2, lambdas, IAM, S3 etc
- Basic Linux handling
- Docker and orchestration (Great to have)
- Scripting – python (preferably)/bash
Who we are?
Searce is a niche’ Cloud Consulting business with futuristic tech DNA. We do new-age tech to realise the “Next” in the “Now” for our Clients. We specialise in Cloud Data Engineering, AI/Machine Learning and Advanced Cloud infra tech such as Anthos and Kubernetes. We are one of the top & the fastest growing partners for Google Cloud and AWS globally with over 2,500 clients successfully moved to cloud.
What we believe?
- Best practices are overrated
- Implementing best practices can only make one n ‘average’ .
- Honesty and Transparency
- We believe in naked truth. We do what we tell and tell what we do.
- Client Partnership
- Client - Vendor relationship: No. We partner with clients instead.
- And our sales team comprises 100% of our clients.
How we work?
It’s all about being Happier first. And rest follows. Searce work culture is defined by HAPPIER.
- Humble: Happy people don’t carry ego around. We listen to understand; not to respond.
- Adaptable: We are comfortable with uncertainty. And we accept changes well. As that’s what life's about.
- Positive: We are super positive about work & life in general. We love to forget and forgive. We don’t hold grudges. We don’t have time or adequate space for it.
- Passionate: We are as passionate about the great street-food vendor across the street as about Tesla’s new model and so on. Passion is what drives us to work and makes us deliver the quality we deliver.
- Innovative: Innovate or Die. We love to challenge the status quo.
- Experimental: We encourage curiosity & making mistakes.
- Responsible: Driven. Self motivated. Self governing teams. We own it.
Are you the one? Quick self-discovery test:
- Love for cloud: When was the last time your dinner entailed an act on “How would ‘Jerry Seinfeld’ pitch Cloud platform & products to this prospect” and your friend did the ‘Sheldon’ version of the same thing.
- Passion for sales: When was the last time you went at a remote gas station while on vacation, and ended up helping the gas station owner saasify his 7 gas stations across other geographies.
- Compassion for customers: You listen more than you speak. When you do speak, people feel the need to listen.
- Humor for life: When was the last time you told a concerned CEO, ‘If Elon Musk can attempt to take humanity to Mars, why can’t we take your business to run on cloud ?
Your bucket of undertakings:
- This position will be responsible to consult with clients and propose architectural solutions to help move & improve infra from on-premise to cloud or help optimize cloud spend from one public cloud to the other
- Be the first one to experiment on new age cloud offerings, help define the best practise as a thought leader for cloud, automation & Dev-Ops, be a solution visionary and technology expert across multiple channels.
- Continually augment skills and learn new tech as the technology and client needs evolve
- Demonstrate knowledge of cloud architecture and implementation features (OS, multi-tenancy, virtualization, orchestration, elastic scalability)
- Use your experience in Google cloud platform, AWS or Microsoft Azure to build hybrid-cloud solutions for customers.
- Provide leadership to project teams, and facilitate the definition of project deliverables around core Cloud based technology and methods.
- Define tracking mechanisms and ensure IT standards and methodology are met; deliver quality results.
- Define optimal design patterns and solutions for high availability and disaster recovery for applications
- Participate in technical reviews of requirements, designs, code and other artifacts Identify and keep abreast of new technical concepts in AWS
- Security, Risk and Compliance - Advise customers on best practices around access management, network setup, regulatory compliance and related areas
- Develop solutions architecture and evaluate architectural alternatives for private, public and hybrid cloud models, including IaaS, PaaS, and other cloud services
- Demonstrate leadership ability to back decisions with research and the “why,” and articulate several options, the pros and cons for each, and a recommendation • Maintain overall industry knowledge on latest trends, technology, etc. • • Contribute to DevOps development activities and complex development tasks
- Act as a Subject Matter Expert on cloud end-to-end architecture, including AWS and future providers, networking, provisioning, and management
- Passionate, persuasive, articulate Cloud professional capable of quickly establishing interest and credibility
- Good business judgment, a comfortable, open communication style, and a willingness and ability to work with customers and teams.
- Strong service attitude and a commitment to quality. Highly organised and efficient. Confident working with others to inspire a high-quality standard.
Education, Experience, etc.
- To reiterate: Passion to tech-awesome, insatiable desire to learn the latest of the new-age cloud tech, highly analytical aptitude and a strong ‘desire to deliver’ outlives those fancy degrees!
- 6 - 10 years of experience with at least 5 - 6 years of hands-on experience in Cloud Computing
- (AWS/GCP/Azure) and IT operational experience in a global enterprise environment.
- Good analytical, communication, problem solving, and learning skills.
- Knowledge on programming against cloud platforms such as AWS and lean development methodologies.
● Develop and deliver automation software required for building & improving the functionality, reliability, availability, and manageability of applications and cloud platforms
● Champion and drive the adoption of Infrastructure as Code (IaC) practices and mindset
● Design, architect, and build self-service, self-healing, synthetic monitoring and alerting platform and tools
● Automate the development and test automation processes through CI/CD pipeline (Git, Jenkins, SonarQube, Artifactory, Docker containers)
● Build container hosting-platform using Kubernetes
● Introduce new cloud technologies, tools & processes to keep innovating in commerce area to drive greater business value.
● Excellent written and verbal communication skills and a good listener.
● Proficiency in deploying and maintaining Cloud based infrastructure services (AWS, GCP, Azure – good hands-on experience in at least one of them)
● Well versed with service-oriented architecture, cloud-based web services architecture, design patterns and frameworks.
● Good knowledge of cloud related services like compute, storage, network, messaging (Eg SNS, SQS) and automation (Eg. CFT/Terraform).
● Experience with relational SQL and NoSQL databases, including Postgres and
● Experience in systems management/automation tools (Puppet/Chef/Ansible, Terraform)
● Strong Linux System Admin Experience with excellent troubleshooting and problem solving skills
● Hands-on experience with languages (Bash/Python/Core Java/Scala)
● Experience with CI/CD pipeline (Jenkins, Git, Maven etc)
● Experience integrating solutions in a multi-region environment
● Self-motivate, learn quickly and deliver results with minimal supervision
● Experience with Agile/Scrum/DevOps software development methodologies.
Nice to Have:
● Experience in setting-up Elastic Logstash Kibana (ELK) stack.
● Having worked with large scale data.
● Experience with Monitoring tools such as Splunk, Nagios, Grafana, DataDog etc.
● Previously experience on working with distributed architectures like Hadoop, Mapreduce etc.