• Exposure to latest Technology
• Opportunity working in different platforms
• Rapid Career Growth
• Friendly Knowledge sharing Environment
• 3+yrs Hands on Experience in TSQL / PL SQL / PG SQL or NOSQL
• Immediate joiners preferred/ Maximum notice period between 15 to 30days
• Candidates will be selected based on logical / technical and scenario-based testing
Note: Candidates who have attended the interview process with TnS in the last 6 months will not be
Technical Skills Desired:
- Experience in either of these Relational DB’s MS SQL Server / PostgreSQL / AWS Aurora DB / MySQL / Oracle / NOSQL DBs (MongoDB / DynamoDB / DocumentDB) in an application development environment and eagerness to switch DB.
- Design database tables, views, indexes
- Write functions and procedures for Middle Tier Development Team
- Work with any front-end developers in completing the database modules end to end (hands-on experience in parsing of JSON & XML in Stored Procedures would be an added advantage).
- Query Optimization for performance improvement
- Design & develop SSIS Packages or any other Transformation tools for ETL
Functional Skills Desired:
- Banking / Insurance / Retail domain would be a plus.
- Interaction with a client a plus
Good to Have Skills:
- Knowledge in a Cloud Platform (AWS / Azure)
- Knowledge on version control system (SVN / Git)
- Exposure to Quality and Process Management
- Knowledge in Agile Methodology
Soft skills: (additional)
- Team building (attitude to train, work along, mentor juniors)
- Communication skills (all kinds)
- Quality consciousness
- Analytical acumen to all business requirement
- Think out-of-box for business solution
About Think n Solutions
Enabling Solutions For Success
We specialize in building custom technology solutions and providing end to end services across domains such as Claims Management System, Claims Adjusting Software, and Cisco voice portal app.
Our highly motivated team of passionate individuals are well-versed in current technologies and protocols, including major programming languages (Java, Dot net), application servers (Weblogic, WebSphere, Apache) and databases (Oracle, SQL Server). We also have expertise in technologies such as Web Services and SOA. We follow the industry’s best software development practices. Our experienced team of programmers are preferred for custom application development, outsourced software development, business intelligence, Quality Assurance and Testing Services.
Key Responsibility Areas:
· Design, build and deliver Enterprise software solutions.
· Write code with standards and conventions and follow best practices.
· Encourage and lead innovation and solid lifecycle processes.
· Collaborate with development teams on work definition, estimation and prioritization
· Lead and grow as a professional software engineer.
· Full ownership of product deliveries and mentoring junior team members.
· Preparing curriculum to train junior developers for Java Web Development
· Strong client interactions to provide excellent Quality of Service.
· Owning the code base and making sure all code is reviewed and is of very high quality.
· Write and modify coding conventions and standards documents for all development
· Core Java, J2EE,
· Spring Core and Spring MVC, Sprint Boot, Spring Security,
· JDBC, Hibernate, RESTful APIs, SOAP WebServices
· Junit or Mockito frameworks
· Maven, Git
· Knowledge Data Structures,
· SQL, MySQL
· Designing relational database schemas
· Basics of AWS, Cloud, Microservices
· BFSI, FinTech
B.E., B.Tech. from reputed institutes with good academic record
• Work on early iterations of Launchpad, being proactive about learning the PLN projects and network to find the resources to learn and disseminate knowledge about PLN protocols and projects
• The ability to use or learn tools to create video tutorials, quizzes, interactive learning activities, and version controlled learning content
• Create, source, and organize various educational materials, live trainings, events/cohorts and mini projects to implement PL Network Launchpad and related programs
• Develop and implement a learning platform that enables Launchpad Cadets to access the tools and resources needed for building the next iteration of the internet and computing
• Implement and track metrics to help gain a deeper understanding of what is and is not helping users learn and grow in their understanding and usage of web3
Position: Backend Developer
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
Hiring for a Series-A funded Fintech start-up that is scaling it's operations exponentially.
This is a 100% Remote work opportunity
We are looking for a highly motivated senior developer with at least 3+ years of strong hands-on experience in Java. You would be playing pivotal role in contributing to the initial tech stack. You would be further responsible for designing and implementing product requirements that are highly usable, scalable, extensible and maintainable.
You should be comfortable on working across different technologies/frameworks that we work on Microservices, Java, Spring, Spring Boot, MySQL, Kubernetes, AWS.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Design and build scalable REST APIs on Spring Boot
- Develop, test, tune for performance and deploy microservices
- Collaborate with the team, optimize and refactor the back-end architecture
- Maintain high standards of quality for code, documentation and other deliverables
- Active cross-team coordination would be expected
- Architecture and tech stack discussions to optimize for increasing server load
- DevOps tasks along with AWS features exploration
- Strong 3+ year experience in Core Java & backend technologies
- Good working knowledge of design patterns & OOAD
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- The skills that we consider: Java, MySQL/RDS, Spring/ Play, Maven, Redis, Kafka/SQS, Elasticsearch, AWS
- Experience with designing, implementing, and deploying microservices
- Previously worked in a start-up / Payment / Fintech Industry
- Stocks Options + Fixed Compensation
Job Title: PHP Developer
Experience : 0 to 3 years
Qualification: BCA,MCA,MSC IT
Roles & Responsibility:
Able to perform PHP web frameworks (such as Laravel, Codeigniter,Yii, depending on your technology stack)
Understanding the fully synchronous behavior of PHP
Able to do MVC design patterns
Knowledge of object-oriented PHP programming
To accessibility and security compliance (Depending on the specific project)
Strong knowledge of the common PHP or web server exploits and their solutions
Familiarity with limitations of PHP as a platform and its workarounds
Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
Familiarity with databases and their declarative query languages
Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Gi
English communication – Oral & Written
Work in a project-based capacity as a part of the team or as an individual.
Good knowledge of relational databases.
Ready to learn and work in new technologies as and when the requirement comes.
Perks and Benefits:
Office Hours: 5 days a week with 1st and 3rd Sat working. Office timings - 10 am to 7 pm.
Increment: yearly based on performance
Small and friendly Team Culture with high exposure to learning in different domains.
Rules & Responsibilities:
- .Net– Net, C#, .Net core, MVC, Framework, Web API, Web Services, Micro Service and SQL
- Azure – Azure Cloud, SaaS, PaaS, IaaS, Azure Relational, and No-SQL Database, Big Data Services
- Good understanding of and experience in working on Microsoft Azure (IAAS/PAAS/SAAS)
- Ability to architect, design, and implement cloud-based solutions
- Proven track record of designing and implement the IoT-based solutions/Big Data solutions/applications to the Azure cloud platform.
- Experience in building .Net-based enterprise distributed solutions in Windows and Linux.
- Experience in using CI and CD tools. Jenkins/ Azure pipeline and Terraform. Experience in using another tooling such as Ansible, CloudFormation, etc.
- Good understanding of HA/DR Setups in Cloud
- Experience and working knowledge of Virtualization, Networking, Data Center, and Security
- Deep hands-on experience in the design, development, and deployment of business software at scale.
- Strong hands-on experience in Azure Cloud Platform
- Experience in Kubernetes, Docker, and other cloud deployment, container technologies
- Experience / knowledge of other cloud offerings (e.g. AWS, GCP) will be added advantage
- Experience with monitoring tools like Prometheus, Grafana, Datadog, etc.
● 3-6 Years of experience with a Bachelor’s/Master's degree in Computer Science, Math, or related
● Skilled in software development lifecycle, and designing and developing large-scale, multi-tiered,
distributed software applications, tools, systems or services using Object Oriented Design,
distributed programming, Java, Python, Node.js.
● Knowledge of ORM tools like Hibernate, JPA.
● Good knowledge of one or more relational and NoSQL databases
● Experience in deployment of microservices over Amazon Web Services
● Experience in delivering quality products using microservices architecture.
● Knowledge of Agile methodologies & best practices for the full software development life cycle,
including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing,
● Strong hold on Data Structure, Problem solving skills
To succeed at Zest, you will need
● Ability to operate and communicate with every business unit and level of hierarchy
● High levels of energy and enthusiasm for all that you do
● Be someone who does not take “no” for an answer and pushes for continuous innovation and
● Have extremely high standards in everything you do – you will be required to keep raising the bar
● Ability to think big and to inspire a vision in others
● Kindness, warmth and a positive, optimistic attitude
And what do you get in return?
● Opportunity to be part of one of the most exciting consumer growth stories in the world
● One of the best funded and most far advanced companies in the space (investors are leading
● We will teach you all you need to know about “Fintech”
● Endless amounts of learning and development – formal and informal
● Ability to work with some of the best, nicest and most passionate people in the digital lending
industry – from all over the world
● Founders with the right vision and motivation to make this a success story
● Freedom to work how you like (we do not do ‘facetime’)
● A culture of trust and honesty – we will not second guess you
● A flat structure with minimal politics or hierarchy
● Recognition and respect for your work
● Market beating compensation and Equity ownership for the best candidate
● Lunch, great healthcare, decent coffee and a nice office.
Whom are we looking for?
Our groundbreaking technology, requires highly skilled and talented Web Backend Developers to understand the depth of the problem and device a solution for it.
We are seeking a Software Engineer, with a depth of experience in developing Web Applications enabled using REST APIs backed by a data warehouse solution, to join our growing company and be a part of our success story. We are looking for individual with great attention to detail, who is genuine, confident, committed and not only passionate about technology, but excited to work in a fun and friendly start-up environment. The ideal candidate will be passionate about technology and getting things to work while at the same time being able to mentor (and lead) other engineers by way of example to achieve excellence in their work.
What does the role involve?
As a Web Backend Software Engineer you will be responsible for creating REST APIs which are used to drive the User Interface. Given the nature of the application, these APIs needs to be very efficient and high performing. This requires optimising queries for faster execution and introducing database changes that may be required.
You would be working with a complex technology stack which includes (but is not limited to) Spring, Hibernate, HornetQ, Quartz, etc. This requires extensive understanding of transaction management and data handling across different application layers.
In addition to the technical ownership, you will also be involved in detailing requirements for requested functionalities and be responsible for providing technical insight into how requirements will be implemented and made available to users. Accurate estimation of tasks and planning are qualities we look for in our engineers.
Develop, test, implement and maintain application software
Take part in software and architectural development activities
Transform requirements into implementation details
Debug application issues and helping support respond to client queries
Participate in application development meetings
Provide accurate estimates, clearly communicate status of tasks and identification of risks
Commitment to accomplishing the task at hand and identify the fastest and most reliable way to solve a problem
Performance tuning of application code at different service levels
Incorporate design changes to improve performance of the application
Interact with customers of the application and help address issues reported
Interact with customers of the application and collect requirements or potential uses cases and draft technical and user requirements
ESSENTIAL SKILLS / EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
Minimum Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent
Minimum 2+ years experience with Java and J2EE/Java EE
Minimum 2+ years experience with Spring MVC, Spring Security and Hibernate
Strong understanding of relational database and normal forms
Strong understanding of SQL concepts and ability to write optimised and high performing queries
Strong understanding of Java concurrency, concurrency patterns, experience building thread safe code
Experience building RESTful web services
Experience with web application servers like JBoss
Strong written and verbal communication skills
Strong interpersonal skills and time management skills
Strong problem solving and analytical skills
Experience using task tracking systems e.g. Jira and distributed version control systems e.g. Git
DESIRABLE SKILLS / EXPERIENCE:
Understanding of testNg/JUnit
Unix/Windows shell and related command line tools
Experience in Continuous Integration and deployment tools such as Jenkins
Experience with database partitioning and column Indexing
Experience with query optimisation techniques
Why work for us?
Above market remuneration
Stimulating challenges that fully utilise your skills
Work on real-world technical problems to which solution cannot simply be found on the internet
Working alongside other passionate, talented engineers
Hardware of your choice
Our fast-growing company offers the potential for rapid career progression
Click Here to apply: https://hire.withgoogle.com/public/jobs/blueoptimacom/view/P_AAAAAAEAAADLjl0iWO3_0a?trackingTag=cutshort
FreightCrate Technologies is a Logistics Technology company that aims to transform international shipping through innovative and cost-effective tech solutions that can mutually benefit exporters, importers and logistics service providers.
Our web-platform, FreightCrate offers online tech-enabled quote and shipment management solutions for export and import businesses to and from more than 50,000 global locations.
We have had more than 50 media coverages including Entrepreneur, Maritime Gateway, Cargotalk, BW Disrupt, INC42, Silicon India, Tech Observer and several other newspapers and online magazines.
Our vision is to utilize cutting edge technology, engineering, deep learning and artificial intelligence to create an intelligent freight management system that can automate and optimize international trade operations for global businesses.
Samir Lambay is the Co-Founder and CEO with an MSc in Shipping, Trade and Finance from Cass Business School, London, UK with Distinction.
Samir has worked in the shipping and logistics industry across both family businesses and multinational companies. His most recent job was at DB Schenker Logistics (Part of Deutsche Bahn Group - Fortune 200) where he was the youngest Vertical Manager globally and won two awards including Vertical Manager of the year and a Global Award.
Ruchi Dogra is a Co-Founder & Director and is in charge of sales and marketing. She has worked for over 15 years across the top 3 logistics/supply chain companies globally. She set-up the hotel, wines and beverages vertical at Kuehne & Nagel and DB Schenker. Her latest assignment was at DHL Global Forwarding where she worked as a Vertical Manager for Engineering and Manufacturing; handling top Indian and multinational accounts including several Fortune 100 companies. She brings with her an extensive knowledge in strategy, sales, operations and customer service.
The Software Developer’s role is to develop new innovative programs to optimize and automate user experiences by creating high-quality, innovative and fully performing software that complies with coding standards and technical design.
Should be familiar with the software development life cycle (SDLC) from preliminary system analysis to tests and deployment.
As this is a new business the compensation is negotiable and we will make an offer depending on the experience of the candidate.
• Design flowcharts, layouts and documentation to identify requirements and solutions
• Produce clean, efficient code based on specifications
• Execute full software development life cycle (SDLC)
• Integrate software components and third-party programs and API’s
• Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing software
• Gather and evaluate user feedback
• Recommend and execute improvements
• Create technical documentation for reference and reporting
• AWS & Cloud-computing
• Frontend technologies HTML, CSS, JS, ReactJS, Vue.js
• Frameworks like Django
• Tools like Datadog, NewRelic, etc
• Setting & managing dev/beta/prod environments
• Tools like Jenkins, Chef, Puppet, Ansible, etc.
• Knowledge of Solr/Elastic search will be an advantage
• Min of 3+ years of Hands on experience in Web development, algorithm design, implementation, architecture design, product management, databases and UI/UX in consumer facing applications.
• Experience on projects involving engineering and algorithmic functions, machine learning, deep learning and artificial intelligence is very advantageous.
• Creative self-starter who is comfortable with both taking initiative and working in teams.
• Previous experience working on logistics technology products is advantageous but not mandatory.
• Strong communication skills.
• Willingness to learn and utilize emerging technologies.
• Sincere passion to use disruptive technologies that can be globally significant.