Roles and Responsibilities:
- Perform day-to-day management of campaigns, including oversight of bid recommendations, execution details, and budgets.
- Conduct thorough keyword analysis by: creating keyword lists, analyzing search volume, and making recommendations.
- Experiment with new platforms and channels.
- Ensure ads are creative and displayed appropriately.
- Monitor costs and return on investment (ROI).
- End to End campaign management & setup.
- Continual testing and optimization.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- 1-2 years of experience in Google Campaigns.
- Relevant previous experience and success within a similar PPC or Digital Marketing focused role.
- Google Ads and Google Analytics certified.
- Current knowledge of Google Analytics and other digital marketing software and tools.
- Strong analytical ability and experience to work with a variety of data sources.
- Strong Excel experience.
- Ability to communicate effectively.
Position - Head of SEO
India’s first hiring platform that empowers jobseekers to showcase their skills through tests and get their dream job.
We are on a mission to democratise job opportunities at some of the finest companies in the country for millions of young Indians.
• Develop and execute successful SEO strategies
• Conduct keyword research to guide content teams
• Review technical SEO issues and recommend fixes
• Optimize website content, landing pages, and paid search copy-Direct off page
optimization projects (e.g. link-building)
• Collect data and report on traffic, rankings and other SEO aspects-Work with social
media and PPC teams to optimize campaigns-Keep abreast of SEO and integrated marketing trend.
• Proven experience as SEO Manager, SEM Manager or similar role-Knowledge of
standard and current SEO practices
• Experience with SEO reporting
• Familiarity with relevant web analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, WebTrends)
• Excellent communication skills
• Strong organizational and leadership skills
• Analytical mindset with numerical aptitude
• BSc/BA in Marketing, Business or related field
Merito is a curated talent platform where we identify, assess, and connect candidates for matching job opportunities. We are working with the mission to change the way hiring is done. The company is founded by a team of alumni from IIM Ahmedabad, McKinsey with more than 2 decades of experience in recruitment, training, and coaching.
About our Client :-
Our client is part of the global media agency with mission is to make advertising more valuable to the world. They do this by employing the world’s very best talent to solve some of the toughest challenges of today’s digital marketing landscape. They hire people whose values reflect those of our own: genuine, results-focused, daring and insightful. They promise you a workplace that invests in your career, cares for you and is fun and engaging.
About the role :-
The Media Activation team is responsible for providing thoughtful and exciting recommendations for Search, Social, Display, and Video, owning supplier relationships, and then executing those recommendations expertly. The Media Activation team leverages their mastery of each channel to make sure its recommendations are consistently excellent and innovative, and that in-channel performance and data integrity is maximized.
Some of the things we'd like you to do :-
• Utilise excellent English communication skills, both verbal and written, to liaise with both the client and the team within Essence
• Translating client requirements into Biddable campaign delivery briefs
• Effectively manage client deliverables to deliver on time and on target
• Develop strong relationships with your client, acting as key channel expert
• Be able to communicate with clients on subjects outside your remit, and provide them with useful insight
• Ownership and monitoring of campaign performance to ensure that SEM team provides proactive, strategic and tactical optimization recommendations
• Lead end of month/quarter campaign wrap ups for SEM channels
• Regularly contribute to media best practices and campaign processes
• Develop and execute rigorous testing plans
• Craft actionable insights for weekly and quarterly reports
• Manage the successful task delegation of work for 1-2 junior team members
A bit about yourself :-
• Excellent English communication skills, both verbal and written
• Approximately 3-5 years experience in a digital media agency
• Specialization in SEM (Google Adwords, Bing, Yahoo, Baidu, Naver, etc)
• Experience with planning and running larger-scale PPC campaigns across multiple markets. Experience with DS3 (bid management platforms e.g. Marin, Kenshoo) would be plus
• Doubleclick or Adwords certification
• Proficiency in Excel (Pivot Tables, VLookups, etc)
• A passion for everything digital, with an active interest and understanding of online advertising industry trends
• Strong understanding of optimization levers & testing approaches
• Great analysis skills (including quantitative analysis) and proven critical thinking capability
• Proven experience managing people/teams
- Conducting on-page and off-page analysis.
- Using tools such as Google Analytics and Google Search console to compile regular performance and error Reports.
- The creation of on-page and off-page SEO strategies for clients in various industries.
- Carrying out detailed keyword research according to the latest google trend.
- Paying particular attention to any significant Google algorithm and Google Updates changes.
- Fresher to 5 years of experience in successfully developing and executing SEO campaigns ( Should have knowledge accordingly).
- Understanding of search engine algorithms and ranking methods.
- Experience with SEO industry programs, such as Google Analytics or Adobe Analytics Knowledge of keyword research and data mining tools.
- Able to complete competitive analysis of other companies within the industry.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (email, phone, etc.)
- Comfortable analyzing high volumes of data on a daily basis.
- Familiarity with WordPress or other content management systems Preferred: A candidate with excellent communication and writing skills.
About the role:
We’re looking for a dedicated and efficient professional to join our Digital Marketing (Amazon & Website Marketing teams), and deliver timely results on the projects assigned.
● We work in a consultative manner with clients to deliver better value, rather than just acting as the execution arm. We deliver work that increases value across the entire client operations. This requires us to be proactive and creative in our interactions across all channels.
● The world of eCommerce marketing keeps on changing continually, and staying updated is the only key to stay ahead. To excel here, it is crucial to have curiosity and self-drive to solve new problems. And then, also teach others in the team about it, thereby widening the skill-base within the company.
● We may be a bunch of sharp and intelligent chaps, but it is only through extensive collaboration that we have grown, and remain one of the most capable organizations in eCommerce Marketing. We work hard to grow ourselves and also others around us.
● Design digital campaigns and implement various marketing activities to achieve project goals, for multiple clients at a time
● Assist the Project Owner to provide deliverables to the clients in a timely and efficient manner
● Create and analyze business reports on strategy and campaign performance
● Keep up to date with the latest marketing strategies & technologies, and help in improving existing solution offerings
● Participate in the strategizing process for clients and collaborate with internal teams for efficient execution
● Understand the client and their business goals from a holistic perspective
● Prioritize client requirements during project execution and deliver on time with perfection
● Collaborate with the Project Owner and other team members to ensure that everyone is aligned
● Look for opportunities to improve processes, further efficiencies, and make communication more effective
What you'll need?
● Bachelor's degree in any field
● Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills
● Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work independently with little supervision on projects
● Aspiration to learn, grow and develop self as a leader
● Ability to prioritize in a high volume and fast-paced environment
● Highly organized and detail-oriented, with a strong ability to manage several competing tasks simultaneously
Who Should Consider Joining?
● If you like challenges and think from a first principle basis,
● If you are driven to take ownership and get on the driver's seat,
● If you have the aspiration to grow fast in the dynamic environment of a start-up,
● If you are a collaborative team member, who believes in collective success,
● If you are someone who makes objective, fact-based decisions
Who should not consider joining?
● If the role description does not excite you, then you should not join us
● We are a startup and things will move fast. If you are not comfortable in a fast-paced environment, then you should not join us
● If you are not a self-starter who is willing to learn & experiment more, then you should not join us.
What We Offer:
● Limitless growth and learning opportunities
● A collaborative and positive culture — Your colleagues will be as smart, helpful, and driven as you.
● Guidance and mentorship from industry experts and renowned IIT Alumnus
● In house digital marketing training from specialists, hence a digital marketing experience is not mandatory for this profile
● An opportunity to make an impact — Your work will contribute directly to our strategy and clients' growth
Assist in the formulation of strategies to build a lasting digital connection with
- Plan and monitor the ongoing company presence on social media (Twitter,
- Launch optimized online adverts through Google AdWords, Facebook etc. to
increase company and brand awareness
- Be actively involved in SEO efforts (keyword, image optimization etc.)
- Prepare online newsletters and promotional emails and organize their
distribution through various channels
- Provide creative ideas for content marketing and update website
- Collaborate with designers to improve user experience
- Measure performance of digital marketing efforts using a variety of Web
analytics tools (Google Analytics, Web Trends etc.)
- Acquire insight in online marketing trends and keep strategies up-to-date
- Maintain partnerships with media agencies and vendors
Responsibilities and Key Accountabilities:
• Executing tests, collecting and analysing data, identifying trends and insights in order to
achieve maximum ROI in paid search campaigns
• Tracking, reporting and analysing website analytic, pay-per-click (PPC) initiatives and
• Managing campaign expenses, staying on budget, estimating monthly costs and reconciling
• Taking the overall ownership of the allocated accounts in term of initial research of
Keywords and Targeting, Account setup, Ad writing, Campaign setup, Campaign
Optimization, Campaign reports and Client and Internal Team Co-ordination
• Punctual and Disciplined towards the Work and Office Etiquette's
• The knowledge, skills and abilities typically acquired through the completion of a
bachelor's degree program or equivalent degree in a field of study related to the job.
• Google AdWords Certified Years of Relevant Work Experience: Minimum 2 years
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Competencies:
• Proven experience in managing PPC campaigns across Google, and Social Media Platforms
• Knowledge of performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition
• Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in search engine marketing
• Experience with website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics)
• Strong analytical skills and experience generating SEM reports
• Familiarity with A/B and multivariate experiments
• Excellent writing skills
GetMyUni is a Times Internet-backed ed-tech start-up disrupting the college admissions space in India. We are a social college search platform that empowers students with making the most important decision of their life - choosing a college, by providing them access to exhaustive college information, data points, the student is given ratings, reviews, forums, and a student connect platform.
For colleges, we are a one-stop student recruitment solution equipping them with
High-Quality Student Leads
Highly Cost Optimal Marketing and Communication solutions
Job Responsibilities :
- Ideate and create compelling content for web and social media platforms
- Attention to detail in implementing the best SEO practices
- Knowledge of SEO/ User-friendly content for a website
- Collaborating with other departments to create narrative and informative content
- An opportunist for finding and developing new ideas for web content by doing keyword research and competitor analysis.
Skills Required :
- Proficiency in English (written and verbal).
- Proficient in MS Office (Excel, Word, and Powerpoint).
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
Career Roadmap with us:
- First Six Months [Concentration in Core Content]
- Learning to design content that both humans and search engines will love
- Understanding how to cater to content based on user behavior using advanced tools such as:
- Google Webmaster and Analytics
- Google Trends
- Get professionally trained in editing and proofreading web content
- Get creative with video and pictorial representation of web content
- Next One Year [Concentration in Content + SEO]
- Become fluent in analysis - Competitors and Keywords
- Get hands-on experience with Advanced SEO Tools
- Screaming Frog
- Crazy Egg
- Expertise in technical and Off-page SEO
- Next Six Months [Concentration on Product Development]
- Developing products or sub-products from the ideation stage to the implementation stage
- Creating the entire structure of a web portal and prototyping
- Setting up roadmaps and strategies for product performance
- Effective inter-team communication and coordination
- Use product management tools
We are looking for someone well versed in aspects of digital marketing (SEO, SEM, Google Ads, Social Media Ads, Lead Generation, Email Marketing, Content Creation and Marketing, B2B Strategies). We are looking for the next member of our marketing department: an ambitious individual with industry-expertise. We are an organization that weighs in more on the individual's actual skill set.
- Generate business for our website designing and digital marketing venture
- Lead generation and nurturing
- SEO activities to ensure business visibility
- Social media management
- Device and deploy an effective marketing strategy which contributes to achieving the organization’s goals
- Customer relationship management
- Liaise with the development team for client projects
- Other marketing activities as a part of high end marketing strategy of the organisation
- Periodic progress report for evaluation and analysis
Perks & Benefits
- PF & ESI facility
- Pick up and drop available for all employee
- On-time salary
- 5 days a week, Saturday, Sunday fixed off
- Hike and appraisal
- Scopes of growth
Qualification & Eligibility
- Graduation in any stream (A marketing and management degree would be a plus)
- Proficiency in English (Required)
- At least 1 year of experience in Digital Marketing
- A data driven person with strong marketing skills (Preferred)
- Positive and resilient attitude with some negotiation skills (Required)
We provide innovative IT and IT-enabled services to our clients across the globe. Anupam Technologies as a dedicated team caters to the strategic marketing & branding needs of various industries. Our innovative business processes ensure that our partners stand apart in the field of brand marketing and lead generation.
POSITION DESCRIPTION / JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
Social Media Management- Strategy/Execution
Develop a social media strategy and set goals to increase brand awareness and increase engagement. Plan campaigns keeping in mind product launches, offers, occasions etc.
Content Creation & Management
Administrate the creation and publishing of relevant, original, high-quality content. Implement a content editorial calendar to manage content and plan specific, timely marketing campaigns. Promote content through social advertising
Media & Advertising
Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs
Create budgets for social media activities and reconcile discrepancies.
Liaison with cross functional teams to integrate different activities
Work on their expectation and translate them into results.
Improving the user experience on the companys website(includes design, content and usability)
Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
ROI driven digital campaigns
Ability to juggle multiple priorities & work with multiple stakeholders and partner agencies
Influencer Marketing & Management
Liaison with key influencers for long term strategy. A key part of the role is developing relationships with popular bloggers and online influencers
Search Engine Optimization
Provision of promotional calendar to Digital Agency. Facilitating content and creative for ongoing marketing campaigns. Ensuring campaign driven cross social media support on ongoing basis.
Other Key Functional Skills Required :
Proven working experience as a data analyst
Technical expertise regarding data models, segmentation techniques
Proficient in Microsoft Office - Fluent in Power Point and Proficient in Excel
Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
Adept at queries, report writing and presenting findings
Ability to establish and meet deadlines, change directions when necessary and manage multiple projects at once
Self-motivated with the ability to work independently and within a team
Accustomed to working in a fast-paced creative environment