App Innovation Technologies is leader in Mobile and Web based solutions development. With our extensive knowledge of this industry, our customers receive the edge needed to make their projects a true success. Our team of developers, analysts, designers, testers and project managers will complete projects on time to the agreed specifications with Mobile, Social, Cloud and Analytic’s expertise.
We also provide a caravan of web-based products and Software services. AIT is a reputed web/Software development company with its headquarters based at Coimbatore, India. We have a creative team of skilled professionals who have in depth knowledge in various technologies including open source technologies and Microsoft technologies to service our valuable clients. Please visit our website www.aitechindia.com for more details.
We are looking for a React Native developer interested in building performant mobile apps on both the iOS and Android platforms. You will be responsible for architecting and building these applications, as well as coordinating with the teams responsible for other layers of the product infrastructure. Building a product is a highly collaborative effort, and as such, a strong team player with a commitment
Vakilsearch is the leading Legal, Tax and Compliance (LTC) Company in India. We are here to revolutionize the way business work with the Government. We are working on exciting and transformative products to revolutionize the LTC space. At Vakilsearch, we believe the future of legal in India lies in great products.
We are looking for an IOS developer responsible for the development and maintenance of applications aimed at a range of IOS devices including mobile phones and tablet computers. Primary focus will be development of IOS applications and their integration with back-end services.
You will be working alongside other engineers and developers working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and the creation of quality products is essential.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Design and build advanced applications for the IOS platform.
- Assisting in creating auto layout and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- Work using the Swift language in creating the app.
- Recommendation on the Design guidelines.
- Knowledgeable on the IOS life cycle and work diligently on the MVP Architecture.
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Collaborate with a team to define, design, and ship new features
· BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
· Length of Experience: 1 year - 4 years
III Skill Set & Personality Traits required:
· Proven working experience in software development
· Working experience in iOS development
· Have published one or more iOS apps in the app store
· Good understanding of iOS release cycle and familiarity with CI/CD platform and pipelines
· Proficient understanding of code versioning tools.
· Familiarity with various testing tools
· You are a problem solver with good analytical skills
IV Location: Chennai.
What you will do:
-Translating designs and wireframes into high quality code
-Designing, building, and maintaining high performance, reusable, and reliable Java code
-Ensuring the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application
-Identifying and correcting bottlenecks and fixing bugs
-Helping maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
What you must have:
-Strong knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen sizes
-Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services
-Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
-Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
-Ability to design applications around natural user interfaces, such as “touch”
-Familiarity with the use of additional sensors, such as gyroscopes and accelerometers
-Knowledge of the open-source Android ecosystem and the libraries available for common tasks
-Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
-Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
-A knack for benchmarking and optimization
-Understanding of Google’s Android design principles and interface guidelines
-Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
-Familiarity with continuous integration
-Strong Communication skills with strong business related knowledge
-Graduate in any stream
Do Your Thng
DYT - Do Your Thng, is an app, where all social media users can share brands they love with their followers and earn money while doing so! We believe everyone is an influencer. DYT - Do Your Thng (DYT) is a creator community platform with an overarching vision to democratise influence and build a thriving creator community. We offer two solutions- an app for creators that helps them make a living out of content creation, and a self-serve web desk module for marketers to execute influencer campaigns in a quick, frictionless, targeted, and economically attractive manner.
Role : Android Developer
- Design components by translating product requirements, break down projects into tasks, and provide accurate estimates. Build scalable and reliable technology solutions at a rapid pace
- Work on native Android as well as Angular tech stack while keeping performance goals in mind
- Independently come up with different solutions, extensible Low-level design. Write modular, extensible, readable, and performant code
- Strong unit test and debugging skills
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (git)
- Excellent interpersonal, leadership, influence, and communication skills
- Build, develop, mentor, and coach junior team members
- Must have Working Experience in a product-based organization for at least 18 months.
- At least 2+ years experience and hands-on with mobile technologies
- At least one product build and publish
- Work well under pressure and meet deadlines without sacrificing quality
- Work with distributed development teams
- Ability to resolve problems with support and must understand the mobile ecosystem and its limitations.
- Understand Android Architecture components, strong fundamentals in Android technologies, and aware of new Android changes
- Experience with kotlin is a must
- Knowledge of mvvm architecture/ android architecture components
- Knowledge of Rxjava and coroutines for multithreading
- Knowledge of retrofit/okhttp for making HTTP calls
- Knowledge of dependency injection using dagger2
- Knowledge of android framework components like services, fragments, intent services
- Knowledge of sql required
- Experience in offline data management
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code
This includes developing apps, which will help I-PAC carryout strategic operations, both within the organisation and for the campaigns.
This job includes designing app architecture, implementing iOS best practices, coordinating with backend and product teams. The job also requires working efficiently in a fast-paced, agile and challenging environment and provide regular updates of the progress made.
Job Responsibilities :
- Translate designs and wireframes into high-quality code from day one
- Write and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable Swift/Objective C code
- Quickly learn and apply new iOS development methods and be updated with trends to maximize development efficiency.
- Communicate well and collaborate with backend, design and campaign teams
- Improve the quality standard of the apps
- Innovate to increase the desirability of apps/help in I-PAC campaigns
Minimum Qualifications :
- A Bachelor degree (preferably in computer science or a related field)
- 1+ year of experience in iOS app development field.
- Strong OO design and programming skills in Swift/Objective C.
- Hands-on experience with the Xcode5 and above, JSON and REST APIs.
- Understanding of delegates, constraints, basic UI elements and application life cycle
- Experience in using APIs and third-party libraries (Alamofire, AFNetworking, Maps)
- Experience in implementing MVP/MVVM architecture
- Experience with Storyboards, Pickers, View Transitions and Scroll View
- Working knowledge of design patterns like Builder, Singleton, Adapter pattern etc.
- Experience in writing test cases
- Knowledge of using Git, Git branches and Github to manage codebases
- Knowledge of different analytics tools to analyse app data
Location: Hyderabad (Shall be open to travel as per business requirement)
We are looking for professionals who can preferably join within 30 days from the day of selection
iOS developer with the knowledge of Objective-C and Swift to create an excellent mobile application for iPhone as well as iPads.
The important role is to develop the apps from scratch by understanding the complete requirements of the customers.
Moreover, should have solid one-two years of experience in iOS app development.
iOS app development tools like Xcode and other necessary tools like image-enhancing tools.
The developer should have knowledge of developing apps for iOS up to the latest versions to old versions.
A developer should have enough skills to make the apps more stable.
Additional knowledge about the REST API and other web services are preferable.
Depth knowledge in in-app purchases, mobile payment gateways are most recommended.
The developer should learn the defensive programming methodology to develop any apps in addition to that new innovative concepts also.
A developer should know how to use the graphics and code in an optimized way to consume a very reasonable volume of device memory.
● This project requires experience with:
● Well versed in kotlin/swift/react-native/js and react environment.
3+ years experienced
● Good knowledge of SDLC.
● Good knowledge of any database SQL/mongo etc.
● Should have a problem-solving attitude.
● Eager to learn new things.
● Should have intellectual skills.
● Working across Cross platforms (Android and IoS)
● Flutter Experience will be added advantage
● Experience in understanding large and complex code bases
● The developer will work with our offices in Bangalore (Currently
Job Profile: Software Development Engineer IV - iOS - StoreFront team
Location: Bangalore | Karnataka
ABOUT THE TEAM & ROLE:
Swiggy's StoreFront Engineering team helps customers enjoy personalized discovery and purchase experience across multiple product lines (Stores, Food, Genie and Instamart). The team is enabling this by developing thoughtfully crafted applications, smart cataloging, relevance-based search & intent-driven merchandising, checkout management solutions, and payment systems.
We are looking for engineers who have hands-on experience in building highly reliable distributed systems and have deep expertise in database design & performance tuning. Knowledge of Machine Learning and other Predictive Modeling techniques will be added strength. Few interesting problems we are solving include:
1. Client-facing Applications
2. Smart Catalog & Category Intelligence
3. Personalized Search & Merchandising experience
6. Order Management System
At Swiggy, SDE IV(s) play an integral role in owning end-to-end Design/Architecture of complex systems. They co-own the technology vision of the respective team and significantly contribute to the overall success of the team. They partner with the product/business teams to understand the product features and specifications, translate them into high level and low-level design thereby facilitating the team in design and development of mission critical applications.
What qualities are we looking for?
- Hands on experience in mobile application development for at least
- Hands on working experience in Swift
- Experience in multithreaded programming and memory optimization
- Ability to learn and grow in a fast paced setup
- Working knowledge of iOS Architectural Components and Design Patterns
- Very good debugging skills
- Good knowledge in implementing Pixel Perfect designs
- Good in Data Structures and Algorithm
What will you get to do here?
- Coming up with best practices to help the team achieve their technical tasks and continually thrive in improving the technology of the product/team
- Driving the adoption of best practices & regular Participation in code reviews, design reviews, architecture discussions
- Experiment with new & relevant technologies and tools, and drive adoption while measuring yourself on the impact you can create
- Implementation of long term technology vision for your team
- Responsible for complete architecture of your product
- Creating architectures & designs for new solutions around existing/new areas
- Decide technology & tool choices for your team & be responsible for them
Y Media Labs is a creative technology company that helps brands re-imagine their customer experiences. Our mission is to export the Silicon Valley mindset to the rest of the world.
We create digital products with purpose that have a lasting impact on users' lives and clients' businesses. We are a team of dreamers and doers united by a simple idea: If we make a difference for your customers, we will make a difference for your business too. And it works. Since 2009, we have led early-stage startups and top-tier brands to "wow" their customers with best-in-class digital products and experiences. The Wall Street Journal calls us “YML is one of the most innovative companies in Silicon Valley.”
Through next-generation technologies and world-class design, we help brands like Apple, PayPal, L'Oreal, Home Depot, Kaiser Permanente, State Farm, First Republic Bank develop solutions that drive major business outcomes. Founded in 2009, Y Media Labs is headquartered in Silicon Valley with four offices worldwide including Atlanta, Indianapolis, Bangalore & Sao Paulo.
We came of age with the invention of the app store. We have mobile in our DNA. We create solutions across the digital ecosystem. Unlike agencies who are born desktop, we are deeply connected to how consumer perception has shifted thanks to the mobile lifestyle. We have
built and launched 207 products, delighted over 407 million users, built over 200+ apps, work with 30 Fortune 500 clients, been responsible for over 400 billion transactions through our work and generated over $200 billion in transactions for our clients, and been featured on the app store over 700+ times!
- Portfolio of our work can be found @ ymedialabs.com/work
- Live look into our engineering team @ medium.com/ymedialabs-innovation • Live look into our design team @ dribbble.com/ymedialabs
Our team in Bangalore is close to 250 strong, and we are growing in a variety of ways. Our goals include a culture of excellence and we are looking to transform the team to be one of the best tech teams in Bangalore.
We are looking to hire Engineering Manager for our team in Bangalore. If you are excited about building products that will be used by millions of consumers worldwide, building products for brands that you can be proud to show to your family and friends - you need to join us!
- Lead and coach a group of engineers in delivering scalable, flexible and secure features to our customers
- Leading engineering teams composed of backend, frontend, iOS, Android developers and QA.
- Deep dive into work of your team, review the code submitted by your team, and resolve the root cause of problems
- Coach your team members how to increase the quality of their code based on real examples
- Involve in hiring for your teams
- Drive a continuous improvement process - introduce new tools & automations based on real data analysis
- Represent the team to engineering groups internally, to executive leaders in various functional groups within YML, to current and future customers, and to our partner organizations.
- Build a diverse team while fostering a collaborative and inclusive environment.
- Project and Program management
- Collaborate with Product/Project Managers to plan, implement and deliver tasks and modules on a timely basis with best practices and adherence to SOPs.
- Manage the development pipeline to deliver features on schedule while maintaining high bar for quality.
- Closely Interact with other functions such as PM/Product, Design, UI/UX, Architecture, QA, and deliver planned features
- Deliver Web, Android and iOS applications with integration to backend services deployed on the cloud with high quality and responsiveness.
- Create strong practices around test driven development, automating delivery of apps to the marketplace with strong CI/CD practices.
- Play the role of an unblocker in a tight scrum environment.
- Should be able to help other developers with challenges, problem solving, and help achieve milestones as per plan.
- Prioritize to manage ad-hoc requests in parallel with ongoing projects.
- Hands on with programming with 50%+ of bandwidth going into modules owned.
- A highly talented developer with 10+ years of hands-on experience.
- Primarily in web application development experience using, JAVA, Angular, ReactJS, Python, GO.
- Working with MVVM, MVP, MVC patterns.
- Additional Mobile development experience Android, Kotlin, iOS, Swift, Objective C will be a bonus.
- Must have at least 3+ years of experience in an engineering management role, and a clear record of success prior to that as a senior/staff engineer.
- Must be compelling and clear communicator, able to represent your team to internal and external audiences with differing levels of technical fluency.
- Ability to handle multiple competing priorities/projects in a fast-paced environment.
- Good Analytical, Problem solving and Debugging skills.
- Hands on experience in Designing, Coding and release management.
- Continuously increasing your team's work quality & performance.
- Experience with writing and maintaining unit-tests, functional tests, and CI/CD pipelines.
- Ability to think from a product mindset.
- B. Tech/M. Tech/MCA (IT/Computer Science).
Nice to Have:
- Hands-on cloud development experience