- Strategize and execute influencer onboarding/ marketing
- Relationship management with influencers, agencies, and power users.
- Create a feedback loop for the product team to improve app utility & performance
- Collaborate with the marketing team to grow the app community
- 2 to 4 years of experience in community building/sales teams of high-growth consumer apps in India.
- Experience working with Indian /global social media influencers for platform onboarding/ profile management/ influencer marketing campaigns
- Experience in working with Live video apps a plus Love for social media and short video apps. Self-usage is a big plus
- tier 1 university/ institute
About Eximius Ventures
Roles and Responsibilities
Familiarizing yourself with all products and services offered by our company.
Generate & identify new sales leads, pitch to prospects about the services we offer. Write proposals for prospective clients.
Arrange post-sale support to clients.
Maintaining meaningful relationships with existing clients to ensure that they are retained.
Negotiating with clients to secure the most attractive prices.
Study client's existing technology/systems and consult them on the most appropriate process, to ensure seamless integration of our solution
Provide strategic inputs for the business based on interactions with clients.
Maintain daily sales report and report to the Manager.
Manage and execute marketing campaign plans
Degree in marketing, business administration, or similar.
2-5 years of experience in Strategy, Lead Generation, Consulting and Business Development for, IT Software services industry
Experience in generating leads, handling inbound leads, strong follow-up skills, business understanding, ability to answer client queries e.g. technical, business etc.
Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills are required.
Must be familiar with LinkedIn, Google search and other sales tool
Well versed in delivering product/solution demos and sales presentations
You will be the
‘Voice of Consumer’ - bringing in consumer insights and shaping cross functional decisions by partnering closely with leaders in Marketing, Product, Engineering, Sales and Customer Experience in addition to working with the leadership team and founders. As we’re scaling
our go-to-market and marketing efforts pan-India, we’re looking for a passionate, experienced, and customer-focussed leader to build and grow a team dedicated to building and scaling the brand.
You will be heading the Brand Marketing function at for the company. Lead teams across Brand (Traditional + Digital), Media, Social, Marketing Research, Creative & Content and Partnerships/Collaborations.
Position based out of Bangalore
● Own the Brand vision - Develop strategy for establishing and scaling the brand pan-India - multicultural, multilingual context
● Translate strategy into actionable goals in close collaboration with Product, Marketing, Strategy, Category and other cross-functional teams
● Lead the transformation of the organisation into a consumer-driven company reflecting in culture, systems and processes
● Translate brand elements into plans and go-to-market strategies
● Oversee new and ongoing marketing and advertising activities across cities
● Create the quarterly and annual plan, propose options and help prioritise the same with the leadership team; secure resourcing and ensure budget vs. actual compliance on spending, input, lead, and outcome metrics
● Develop and manage a fit-for-course agency network and an in-house team to ensure effective and efficient execution of the Brand Strategy
● Should have 8-10 years of experience leading Brand Strategy and Development for a mid-to-large brand in consumer space (category agnostic). Prior experience only in a agency will be considered too
● Proven track record of helping scale up digital marketing in a start-up environment and/or relevant work experience
● A start-up mentality and ability to flex in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
What’s on offer:
● Lead the Brand building for a D2C brand in a never-before-done category
● To be at the centre of action in scaling the brand across the country successfully
Kwalee is one of the world’s leading multiplatform game publishers and developers, with well over 750 million downloads worldwide for mobile hits such as Draw It, Teacher Simulator, Let’s Be Cops 3D, Airport Security and Makeover Studio 3D. Alongside this, we also have a growing PC and Console team of incredible pedigree that is on the hunt for great new titles to join TENS!, Eternal Hope, Die by the Blade and Scathe.
We have a team of talented people collaborating daily between our studios in Leamington Spa, Bangalore and Beijing, or on a remote basis from Turkey, Brazil, the Philippines and many more places, and we’ve recently acquired our first external studio, TicTales which is based in France. We have a truly global team making games for a global audience. And it’s paying off: Kwalee has been recognised with the Best Large Studio and Best Leadership awards from TIGA (The Independent Game Developers’ Association) and our games have been downloaded in every country on earth!
Founded in 2011 by David Darling CBE, a key architect of the UK games industry who previously co-founded and led Codemasters for many years, our team also includes legends such as Andrew Graham (creator of Micro Machines series) and Jason Falcus (programmer of classics including NBA Jam) alongside a growing and diverse team of global gaming experts. Everyone contributes creatively to Kwalee’s success, with all employees eligible to pitch their own game ideas on Creative Wednesdays, and we’re proud to have built our success on this inclusive principle. Could your idea be the next global hit?
What’s the job?
As a Creative Visualiser, your day-to-day tasks will consist of ideating and designing visually engaging, innovative and functional mobile and social media adverts and promotional creatives. Your ability to bring your vision and concepts to life will not only be welcomed but celebrated. One of the key aspects of your role is a thorough understanding of the right balance between game and concepts - appealing to our users and serving the marketing purpose, missions and targets.
What you tell your friends you do
“I convince people to play our games by designing super-smart advertising creatives”
What you will really be doing
Working with the team, and independently to ideate and conceptualise new ideas for our user acquisition creative production.
Evaluating trends, assessing new data, and keeping up-to-date with the latest marketing campaigns in the industry.
Researching and documenting tailored marketing ideas based on individual project requirements.
Running brainstorming meetings and creative sessions.
Shaping and creating procedures to ensure consistency in ideation and contribution from the other team members.
Generate clear ideas, concepts and designs of creative assets from beginning to end.
Developing exceptional and well-crafted ideations docs and storyboards that meet a project's requirements.
Translate marketing objectives into clear creative strategies
Monitor results of creatives and propose actions and revisions for the same.
Work closely with multidisciplinary project teams across a range of skill sets both within the marketing creative team and in other teams.
How you will be doing this
You’ll be part of an agile, multidisciplinary and creative team and work closely with them to ensure the best results.
You'll think creatively and be motivated by challenges and constantly striving for the best.
You’ll work with cutting edge technology, if you need software or hardware to get the job done efficiently, you will get it. We even have a robot!
Our talented team is our signature. We have a highly creative atmosphere with more than 200 staff where you’ll have the opportunity to contribute daily to important decisions. You’ll work within an extremely experienced, passionate and diverse team, including David Darling and the creator of the Micro Machines video games.
Skills and Requirement
Digital experience, particularly with, but not limited to web and social
A solid understanding of design, copy, and story telling.
Brilliant interpersonal and communication skills.
Have in-depth knowledge of advertising, and multichannel marketing models.
Must be a creative and strategic thinker.
Hands-on experience in creative process, marketing, graphic design and Advertising
The ability to refine other people’s ideas as well and come up with new ones to create high performance creatives.
Exemplary interpersonal and analytical abilities
We want everyone involved in our games to share our success, that’s why we have a generous team profit sharing scheme from day 1 of employment
In addition to a competitive salary we also offer private medical cover and life assurance
Creative Wednesdays! (Design and make your own games every Wednesday)
20 days of paid holidays plus bank holidays
Hybrid model available depending on the department and the role
Relocation support available
Great work-life balance with flexible working hours
Quarterly team building days - work hard, play hard!
Monthly employee awards
Free snacks, fruit and drinks
We firmly believe in creativity and innovation and that a fundamental requirement for a successful and happy company is having the right mix of individuals. With the right people in the right environment anything and everything is possible.
Kwalee makes games to bring people, their stories, and their interests together. As an employer, we’re dedicated to making sure that everyone can thrive within our team by welcoming and supporting people of all ages, races, colours, beliefs, sexual orientations, genders and circumstances. With the inclusion of diverse voices in our teams, we bring plenty to the table that’s fresh, fun and exciting; it makes for a better environment and helps us to create better games for everyone! This is how we move forward as a company – because these voices are the difference that make all the difference.
- Make sure deliverables and deadlines are met (Internal & external)
- Plan the monthly Social Media Calender
- Plan the shoot moodboard & assist the photographer on shoots
- Make sure the Optimization, Hygiene checks & engagement on social media (Reply to comments, DMs, keep daily stories) is happening daily
- Be updated with the trends and upcoming news for all social media platforms. Exploring newer features of platforms you operate on.
- Moment marketing
- Monthly Analytics
- Brainstorm & create sucessful campaigns along with the brand strategists
- Competitor Analysis - Follow competitor brands, check what they do, go through their posts, stories and note down things that work and don't work for them.
- Come up with Ads plan and the techniques to reach the goal
- Design co-ordination
- Analyze your day-to-day activities and improve wherever scope
- Copy & content writing
- Fill in the gaps for your team members, wherever & whenever needed
- Running Social Media Campaigns across all platforms (Google, FB,Insta etc).
- Managing and taking responsibility of the Store KPI’s
- Reaching out to as many consumers as possible by building scalable multi-touch programs and campaigns that span not only online but also offline channels
- Sourcing customers through social media campaigns, strategic partnerships, and Google Adwords campaigns of potential buyers in the TG.
- Being responsible for online ads such as Adwords, SEO, radio, email marketing, and content syndication.
- Playing a key role in the planning and management of SEM, Email Marketing, and so forth.
- Being responsible for Lead Management and nurturing through various interventions and Channels.
- Conducting research and analyses to deliver reports to the senior management on the performance of marketing campaigns and programs.
- Conducting forecasting and estimations on the profitability of the campaigns.
- Optimizing targeting and segmentation, as well as the allocation of budgets across multiple paid social channels inclusive of YouTube and Facebook to generate cost effective user actions.
- Passing the lead from the channel to the website.
- Ensuring that appropriate measures are in place for the purpose of assessing consumer satisfaction by liaising with the Customer Experience Management team.
- Collaborating with the engineering, IT, search marketing, and operations departments to optimize programs, campaigns, and landing pages, based on the real-time performance and the ROI.
- Building / Integrating various marketing automation tools for the purpose of enhancing the digital marketing efforts.
- Ensuring that leads are converted into consumers through well-crafted campaigns and close partnership with the sales department.
- Partnering up with senior performance management and key stakeholders in reporting back on the effectiveness of programs and campaigns, conversion rates, and online sales.
- Actively participating in the support and development of new ideas by key marketing department personnel, for example, SEO, SEM, and CRM managers
Desired Candidate ProfileWhat you need to have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business Administration, Information Technology, Computer Science, or any other related field. An equivalent of the same in working experience is also acceptable.
- 3+ years working experience in online acquisition marketing position. Working experience in a key marketing position, preferably as a SEO/SEM Manager Is a plus.
- Experience in building and scaling acquisition programs that target consumers as well as experience in media planning across a broad online media mix.
- Should portray a passion and exceptional analytical skills and demonstrate a fluency in acquisition of metrics, being able to evaluate and orchestrate large campaigns spanning numerous marketing channels.
- demonstrate proficiency in optimizing and executing SEM, PPC as well as Facebook Ads, Instagram Ads, and Display Advertising.
- Should be capable of determining key metrics, constantly reduce operational costs, and measure the success of performance strategies.
- Use consumer insights to come up with and develop creative marketing acquisition tactics that can be applied throughout the department.
- Must also be a strong communicator both in verbal and written form.
- Should be capable of translating complex information and data into clear and easily understandable reports.
- Proficient in Ms Word, PowerPoint, and Ms Excel for the purpose of creating both visually and verbally engaging reports.
- Highly adaptable and quick learner. Come up with prompt solutions for marketing campaigns and programs.
- Have exceptional interpersonal skills that will aid in the execution of duties.
- Should have an ability to prioritize and meet deadlines when working on multiple projects with tight deadlines, be decisive, have a positive can-do attitude.
- Have a keen eye for detail, have initiative and be proactive going beyond the call of duty, have an ability to form logical cases that persuade consumers, have an ability to present recommendations and results to senior management with confidence, be consumer-oriented ensuring consumer expectations are always met.
- Should possess the ability to form meaningful relationships with colleagues, collaborating personnel, senior performance management, and even consumers.
- Strategizing top of the funnel expansion and identifying key channels for sourcing brands
- Explaining RBF and company products to the brands
- Acting as a liaison between the brands and the internal teams to complete the investments
- Improving brands experience
- Ideating on tech-product improvements to automate the funding application process for brands
- Implementing initiatives to improve TAT for brands
- Owning all the metrics that improve the client brand's experience with the company
What you need to have:
- MBA / PGDM
- 2-4 years of experience in roles that required liaising with consumer brands (previous experience at marketplaces, consumer-focused accelerators/ funds, partnerships backgrounds, or experience of investing/ financing consumer brands)
- Understanding of financials as they pertain to early-stage startups and related terminologies
- Excellent verbal and written English skills
- Experience in investing or advising or selling to D2C brands/ ecosystem
We're looking for a Performance Marketer to drive our strategic product and technology vision on the growth and platform side of products. Evaluate the customer touch-points and growth levers in our onboarding product. Define, drive and modify traffic and growth metrics for the organization. Be responsible for building and executing new initiatives and roadmaps. Manage product lifecycle from ideation to launch and beyond. Salary up to 35 LPA
🙋What makes you a good fit?
- Minimum 2 years of experience working on building products or problem-solving in a B2B domain.
- Relevant product experience in growth products, onboarding journeys, retention and engagement journeys
- The drive to build products with an insight-first approach but at the same time a track record of boldly pursuing intuitions and validating them via experimental outcomes.
- Data orientation, analytical skills, and an ability to interpret everything in terms of measurement.
- Comfort with ambiguity, belief in first principles, and the skill to transform broad ideas into action plans via high bias for action
- Unnoticeable cross-functional stakeholder management.
- Business acumen to appreciate and understand levers for business growth and profitability.
- Preference to work independently.
Working with internal delivery leads to devising go to market strategies, plan, and execute them with
a team of passionate individuals.
● Creating a go-to-market strategy and execution of strategy Experience spearheading the
entire portfolio of Digital Marketing for Demand generation & Client engagement on social
channels and analytics
● Implementing creative methods of visitor engagement leveraging content from including
hosting webinars for a global audience
● Marketing automation tools for digital lead nurturing and Email Marketing Experience on
Content generation with lead generation in mind - product material & marketing collaterals
including website copy, microsites, landing pages, whitepapers, case studies and Landing
● Handling Advisory and Analyst relations related to testing vendors and handling Media & PR
Relations and overseeing the PR content
● Ability to support Account-Based Marketing including Buyer Persona & Customer
● Profile Mapping in pursuit of larger deals Conducting Software Testing meetups & thought
● Responsible for identifying & applying for speaker slots in top conferences, coordinating with
event organizers, backend event sponsorship planning. Responsible for maximizing Event
● Experience in
○ The marketing or a non marketing function in an IT organization
○ In the marketing function of any Non IT organization
● Self-driven with exceptional Marketing & Branding acumen
B. Tech with MBA from IIM (full time)