We are searching for a Marketing Executive to help with marketing projects for our organization. The ideal candidate will be passionate about the "art" of marketing and have a wealth of ideas for developing effective tactics. He/she must bring forth a strong arsenal of techniques and methods to promote our products, services and public image. The goal is to generate B2B leads and foster client interest in our products and services in such a way that our reputation is strengthened and our growth is facilitated.
6-7 Years of experience in building, scaling and leading the Marketing Function at a Product/tech-b2b Co
Experience in working with VC backed start-ups, internet/tech companies, retail companies
Excellent communication and story-telling skills with in-depth knowledge of marketing & branding
Penchant to work hard to strengthen the brand in the initial few years to gain a better work-life balance in future
Role and Responsibilities
1. Own the Acquisition and retention Funnels for the Manufacturer and Retailer
2. Own growth metrics like CAC and Cost of Retention for the Retailer product
3. Lead the Optimization and Automation of the above funnels in collaboration with the
4. Formulate & execute ROI driven Marketing strategies for all aspects.
5. Work closely with the Business, Product and Customer Delight Leaders
6. Build the Growth Marketing team from scratch
7. Define processes for the marketing team to ease and optimize intra and inter team
as well as external communications
Build the Marketing Vision
1. Be the voice of the users internally and the voice of brand externally
2. Stay on top of changing trends and strategic priorities through in-depth data
analysis to predict user behavior
3. Gain a deeper understanding of the market and the customer
4. Follow OKR framework religiously and manage implementation at all levels
Nurture the Culture
1. Make the team understand the importance of knowing the users (retailers /
Manufacturers), their behavior & needs, and encourage them to come up with
innovative hacks every time to communicate & engage with the users
2. Sustain innovation and experimentation as part of the Growth process
3. Respect and value user-facing teams and their experience and try to learn as much
as possible from them
4. Impart data-driven decision making habits coupled with intuitive experimentation on
the basis of user understanding
5. Know when to pull the plug and switch to a new initiative as per the need
6. Be quick at decision making and stay highly purpose-driven
● Work with the Founding team to create one of the MOST Valued B2B companies in
times to come
● Be a pioneer in an emerging and futuristic business space
● Opportunity to create an impact as a C-Suite leader
● Massive learning and execution opportunities at a large scale
● Non-hierarchical, a flat and transparent culture where we also have lots of fun
● Pay at par with market salaries + stock options and a steep growth curve
Role - Content Marketer
What you'll do
Be an SEO champ! Tell a product story that the Google algorithm loves. Understand our audience, their requirements and tie them with search volumes and user queries.
● Write content pieces that not just drive traffic but convert them.
● Build marketing collaterals that help leads in their decision-making process.
● You'd be expected to work with design, front-end, sales, and product .
● Work on different forms of content - blog posts, recording videos for YouTube, hosting podcasts.
Skills you bring to the table:
● You have a stronghold over SEO.
● You preferably have 2-3 years of experience working with a B2B marketing team.
● You are a great communicator, both verbal and written.
● Just like everyone in the team, you have maniacal attention to detail.
● You are a self-starter, capable of working independently.
Do Your Thng is a creator-first tech platform gunning to democratise influence and help creators build the strongest online communities. We’re looking for enthusiastic and dynamic professionals with the urge to take responsibility & ownership and drive the task to completion.
- Participate in the influencer outreach for DYT – On-board top influencers from YouTube, Instagram, Celebrities and KOL, etc. for brand campaigns on the DYT Platform
- Be on top of the latest influencer/ social media trends
- Technology friendly in order to get maximum output from the DYT App for running campaigns and onboarding processes
- Facilitate seamless operations, challenge existing ways of problem-solving and ensure identification and remediation of real root causes
- Develop strong working relationships with other divisions such as Client Success, Support, Finance, Operations, etc.
Strong leadership and management skills
Must have excellent interpersonal skills
Sound knowledge of Ms Office, word and Email correspondence
Knowledge of E- commerce online portals
- Based on digital strategy, creative direction and your own research and ideas, create and execute effective content plans that build audiences, generate engagement, drive traffic and generate a positive ROI over time.
- Source, curate and post relevant content on websites, social media, email marketing, etc.
- Research and understand the company ecosystem, target markets, and the influencers in their space to determine what type of content will be most beneficial for building inbound link and mention profiles.
- Plan and create blog posts, case studies, social content, etc. to be posted on 3rd party websites; set up content marketing calendar for the region as well.
- Research and identify additional opportunities to increase our brands' exposure on the internet.
- Assist the SEO team with other tasks as needed.
- 1-3 years of relevant experience with content marketing experience,
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience keeping track of metrics and being able to report them when needed.
- Ability to meet deadlines and outreach goals.
- Ability to multi-task and handle multiple brands at one time.
- Ability to collaborate as well as work independently.
- Experience with tools like Outreach.io, BuzzStream, or Pitchbox.
- Proficiency with Ahrefs, SEM Rush and other SEO Tools is a plus
We are looking for a marketer with 3+ years of experience promoting B2B SaaS Product by designing and executing innovative marketing strategies to generate B2B leads. The various initiatives include:
- Competitive Research and Market Analysis
- Driving traffic to website to generate leads and tracking conversions, and key KPIs
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Launch optimized online adverts through Google AdWords to increase company and brand awareness and conversion
- Monitoring of Leads from all the Online Channels
- Prepare online newsletters and promotional emails and organize their distribution through various channels
- Responsible for Managing Online Brand and Product Campaigns to Raise Brand Awareness
- Manage SEO, SEM and Content Management
- Plan and monitor the ongoing company presence on social media (Quora, LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, etc)
We are looking for someone who has exposure to the following:
- Needs to know Lead Generation, Lead Nurturing, Demand Generation, Email Marketing, Marketing Automation, Campaign Management, Web Traffic and Conversion, Lead Qualification Programs, Automated Nurture Campaigns, Marketing Funnel Management.
- Must have excellent Oral and Written communication skills.
- Must have excellent understanding of digital marketing concepts and best practices
- Hands-on experience in Marketing Automation tools, Google Analytics, Google Adwords and LinkedIn Ads.
- Must have hands on experience in handling CRM’s and its integration with third party plugins.
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking and knowledge of web analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, SEMRush, etc.)
Sector : Financial services business
Work location : Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
1. Head the marketing function for the retail and digital business of the company across 7 georaphies driving vision, strategy, growth and execution.
2. Manage budget & resource utilization to ensure ongoing operations within established budget, productivity & efficiency standards.
3. Lead and devise the customer lifecycle strategy that includes branding, awareness, conversions, product adoption and increasing engagement leading to usage & retention and brand advocacy.
4. Responsible for creating and delivering the annual revenue, volume & customer targets and generating, measuring and reporting ROIs from all marketing activities.
5. Overlook the development of innovative marketing strategies and ways to communicate.
- Excellent command over English with the ability to write in various tones and styles.
- Masters in Mass Communication and Journalism or similar field.
- An effective and SEO friendly writing style for web content, articles, blogs.
- Editing and proof-reading skills.
- Must have complete knowledge of social media and core social media marketing.
- Experience in writing research reports and whitepapers.
- Experience in writing Press Releases will be a plus.
- An excellent understanding of Grammar
- Detail oriented and ability to grasp new concepts quickly.
- Content for SocialPilot only such as blogs, web content and articles to be contributed outside
- Editing and reviewing content received
- Topic idea generation for all content
- Ability to work effectively in an environment where tools, processes, and deliverables are not necessarily predefined.
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to multi-task projects and deliverables.
- We don’t want you to get bored writing content all the time, so we need you to interact with like-minded professionals and have fun on social media. This will help you be more creative and also feeds in idea generation.