It’s no surprise that 6sense is named a top workplace year after year — we have industry-leading technology developed and taken to market by a world-class team. 6sense is Top Rated on Glassdoor with a 4.9/5 and our CEO Jason Zintak was recognized as the #1 CEO in the small & medium business category by Glassdoor’s 2021 Top CEO Employees Choice Awards.
In 2021, the company was recognized for having the Best Company for Diversity, Best Company for Women, Best CEO, Best Company Culture, Best Company Perks & Beneﬁts and Happiest Employees from the employee feedback platform Comparably. In addition, 6sense has also won several accolades that demonstrate its reputation as an employer of choice including the Glassdoor Best Place to Work (2022), TrustRadius Tech Cares (2021) and Inc. Best Workplaces (2022, 2021, 2020, 2019).
6sense reinvents the way organizations create, manage, and convert pipeline to revenue. The 6sense Revenue AI captures anonymous buying signals, predicts the right accounts to target at the ideal time, and recommends the channels and messages to boost revenue performance. Removing guesswork, friction and wasted sales effort, 6sense empowers sales, marketing, and customer success teams to signiﬁcantly improve pipeline quality, accelerate sales velocity, increase conversion rates, and grow revenue predictably.
Senior Software Engineer - Infrastructure, Cloud
Develop and deploy services to improve the availability, ease of use/management, and visibility of 6sense systems
Building and scaling out our services and infrastructure
Learning and adopting technologies that may aide in solving our challenges
Own our critical underlying systems like AWS, Kubernetes, Mesos, infrastructure deployment, and compute cluster architecture (which services frameworks and engines like Hadoop/Hive/Presto)
Write/review/debug production code, develop documentation and capacity plans, and debug live production problems Contributing back to open-source projects if we need to add or patch functionality
Support the overall Software Engineering team to resolve any issues they encounter
5+ years of experience with Linux/Unix system administration and networking fundamentals 3+ years in a Software Engineering role or equivalent experience
4+ years of working with AWS
4+ years of experience working with Kubernetes, Docker.
Strong skills in reading code as well as writing clean, maintainable, and scalable code
Good knowledge of Python
Experience designing, building, and maintaining scalable services and/or service-oriented architecture
Experience with high-availability
Experience with modern configuration management tools (e.g. Ansible/AWX, Chef, Puppet, Pulumi) and idempotency
Knowledge of standard security practices
Knowledge of the Hadoop ecosystem (e.g. Hadoop, Hive, Presto) including deployment, scaling, and maintenance Experience with operating and maintaining VPN/SSH/ZeroTrust access infrastructure
Experience with CDNs such as CloudFront and Akamai
Exposure to modern build systems such as Bazel, Buck, or Pants#LI-remote
Every person in every role at 6sense owns a part of deﬁning the future of our industry-leading technology. You’ll join a team where curiosity is prized, no one’s satisﬁed with the status quo, and everyone’s all-in on the collective good.6sense is a place where difference-makers roll up their sleeves, take risks, act with integrity, and measure successby the value we create for our customers.
We want 6sense to be the best chapter of your career.
Feel part of something
You’ll be part of building tomorrow’s tech, revolutionizing how marketing and sales teams create, manage, and convert pipeline to revenue. And you’ll be seen and appreciated by co-workers who challenge you, cheer you on, and always have your back.
At 6sense, you’ll experience the passion from customers and colleagues alike for our market-leading vision, and you're entrusted with applying your unique talents to help bring that vision to life.
Build a career
As part of a company on a rocketship trajectory, there’s no way around it: You’re going to experience unparalleled career growth. With colleagues as humble and hungry as you are, and a leadership philosophy grounded in trust, transparency, and empowerment, every day is a chance to improve on the one before.
Enjoy access to our Udemy Training Library with 5,000+ courses, give and get recognition from your coworkers, and spend time with our executive team every two weeks in our All Hands gathering to connect, learn and ask leaders about whatever is on your mind.
Enjoy work, and your life
This is a place where you’ll do your best work and inspire others to do theirs — where you’re guaranteed to make real connections, for life, along the way.
We want to help you prioritize health and wellness, today and tomorrow. Take advantage of family medical coverage; a monthly stipend to support your physical, mental, and ﬁnancial wellness; generous paid parental leave beneﬁts; Plus, we have an open time-off policy, so you can take the time you need.
Set for success
A vision as big as ours only comes to life when we’re all winning together.
We’ll make sure you have the equipment you need to work at home or in one of our oﬃces. And have the right snacks, pens or lighting with our work-from-home expense reimbursement allowance. We also partner with WeWork to make sure that if your choice is a hybrid of home and oﬃce, we have you covered in the locations they’re offered.
That’s the commitment we make to every one of our employees. If this sounds like a place where you'll thrive as you take your success to the next level, let’s chat!
6sense reinvents the way organizations create, manage, and convert pipeline to revenue. The 6sense Revenue AI platform captures anonymous buying signals, predicts the right accounts to target at the ideal time, and recommends the channels and messages to boost revenue performance. Removing guesswork, friction and wasted sales effort, 6sense empowers sales, marketing, and customer success teams to significantly improve pipeline quality, accelerate sales velocity, increase conversion rates, and grow revenue predictably. 6sense has been recognized for its market-defining technology by Forbes Cloud 100, G2, TrustRadius, Gartner, and Forrester, and for its strong culture by Glassdoor, Inc. Magazine, and Comparably.
at an Ireland-based multinational professional services compan
Purpose of the role:
- Leads project teams to advise, innovate and transform the IT landscape of clients. And also responsible for supporting the end to end sales cycle including the origination of opportunities, development of proposals, client presentations, defining offerings in Cloud Infrastructure landscape.
Below is the Job Description:
- Lead one or more project teams to enable the client to realize business value from latest technologies
- Help our clients navigate/harness disruption within the context of their industry
- Build and sustain trusted advisor relationship with clients, and shape our clients’ business/ IT agenda
- Grow Accenture TC business, develop market leading capabilities and provide thought leadership in technology consulting services
- Mentor practice team members and lead practice growth initiatives
Experience and Knowledge
- Experience of driving large scale digital transformations
- Experience working with one or more of the following industries – Lifesciences, Consumer Goods, Retail
- Experience in migrating full suite Enterprise applications like Oracle Apps, Peoplesoft etc. on Oracle Cloud Infrastructure.
- Experience in supporting and implementation of Oracle Fusion on Oracle Cloud.
- Ability to advise businesses on lift and shift of their existing on-premise Enterprise application landscape on Oracle Cloud infrastructure.
- Experience in evaluating between different cloud Infrastructure offerings (e.g. between AWS and OCI landscape)
- Expertise in producing Cloud Architecture solution blueprint and roadmaps.
- Ability to define Migration strategy based on PAAS/IAAS.
- Understanding on Oracle Licensing models on OCI
- TCO analysis for cloud migration
- Ability to conduct go to market initiatives as a Cloud architect
- Experience in multiple full lifecycle implementations of Oracle Cloud Infrastructure
- Demonstrated client facing experience
- Demonstrated experience selling consulting work
- Crafting a value proposition
- Experience in responding to RFP, RFI from clients
Skills and Attributes
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to create innovative solutions to key business challenges
- Stakeholder management and relationship building skills
- Ability to foresee and mitigate risk
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional storytelling and presentation skills
- Program/project/resource management skills
- Able to manage multiple parallel initiatives/projects
- Bachelor’s degree in Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics
- Masters degree in Business Administration from a top school
- Work Location: Bangalore
Synapsica is a series-A funded HealthTech startup founded by alumni from IIT Kharagpur, AIIMS New Delhi, and IIM Ahmedabad. We believe healthcare needs to be transparent and objective while being affordable. Every patient has the right to know exactly what is happening in their bodies and they don't have to rely on cryptic 2 liners given to them as a diagnosis.
Towards this aim, we are building an artificial intelligence enabled cloud based platform to analyse medical images and create v2.0 of advanced radiology reporting. We are backed by IvyCap, Endia Partners, YCombinator and other investors from India, US, and Japan. We are proud to have GE and The Spinal Kinetics as our partners. Here’s a small sample of what we’re building: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FR6a94Tqqls
Your Roles and Responsibilities
The Lead DevOps Engineer will be responsible for the management, monitoring and operation of our applications and services in production. The DevOps Engineer will be a hands-on person who can work independently or with minimal guidance and has the ability to drive the team’s deliverables by mentoring and guiding junior team members. You will work with the existing teams very closely and build on top of tools like Kubernetes, Docker and Terraform and support our numerous polyglot services.
Introducing a strong DevOps ethic into the rest of the team is crucial, and we expect you to lead the team on best practices in deployment, monitoring, and tooling. You'll work collaboratively with software engineering to deploy and operate our systems, help automate and streamline our operations and processes, build and maintain tools for deployment, monitoring, and operations and troubleshoot and resolve issues in our development, test and production environments. The position is based in our Bangalore office.
- Providing strategies and creating pathways in support of product initiatives in DevOps and automation, with a focus on the design of systems and services that run on cloud platforms.
- Optimizations and execution of the CI/CD pipelines of multiple products and timely promotion of the releases to production environments
- Ensuring that mission critical applications are deployed and optimised for high availability, security & privacy compliance and disaster recovery.
- Strategize, implement and verify secure coding techniques, integrate code security tools for Continuous Integration
- Ensure analysis, efficiency, responsiveness, scalability and cross-platform compatibility of applications through captured metrics, testing frameworks, and debugging methodologies.
- Technical documentation through all stages of development
- Establish strong relationships, and proactively communicate, with team members as well as individuals across the organisation
- Minimum of 6 years of experience on Devops tools.
- Working experience with Linux, container orchestration and management technologies (Docker, Kubernetes, EKS, ECS …).
- Hands-on experience with "infrastructure as code" solutions (Cloudformation, Terraform, Ansible etc).
- Background of building and maintaining CI/CD pipelines (Gitlab-CI, Jenkins, CircleCI, Github actions etc).
- Experience with the Hashicorp stack (Vault, Packer, Nomad etc).
- Hands-on experience in building and maintaining monitoring/logging/alerting stacks (ELK stack, Prometheus stack, Grafana etc).
- Devops mindset and experience with Agile / SCRUM Methodology
- Basic knowledge of Storage , Databases (SQL and noSQL)
- Good understanding of networking technologies, HAProxy, firewalling and security.
- Experience in Security vulnerability scans and remediation
- Experience in API security and credentials management
- Worked on Microservice configurations across dev/test/prod environments
- Ability to quickly adapt new languages and technologies
- A strong team player attitude with excellent communication skills.
- Very high sense of ownership.
- Deep interest and passion for technology
- Ability to plan projects, execute them and meet the deadline
- Excellent verbal and written English communication.
We are hiring for a DevOps Engineer with experience in building and managing scalable linux environments hosted on AWS. With a knack for automating the simplest of tasks and ability to simplify the most complex of problems. An individual with great attention to details, who is genuine, confident, committed and not only passionate about technology, but excited to work in a fun and friendly environment.
Our groundbreaking product requires an exceptional environment setup.
We are seeking a skilled and talented engineer to work on our cloud environment, alerting/monitoring setup, developer services and along with our in-house developed solutions to solve complex problems and bring desirable efficiency and results.
Responsibilities and tasks:
- Manage AWS services, covering (but not limited to) the following:
- EC2, EBS, S3, Lambda and network configurations
- IAM policies
- Security perimeter on EC2, S3 and VPC
- Using tools like Puppet, Ansible & Terraform for application deployment and management.
- Maintaining and Improving existing monitoring solutions such as Prometheus, Grafana, AlertManager and CloudwatchMaintaining and Improving our existing log aggregation and alerting mechanism using ELK stack
- Work with application teams to help them achieve success - specifically in areas of CI/CD, containerization and Kubernetes deployments
- Support and improve the uptime for the Developer Services, such as Bitbucket, Jira, Confluence, Jenkins etc.
- Identify, tackle, and mitigate system failures and vulnerabilities carrying security risk
- Developing solutions, decreasing manual day to day involvement of regular items
What You Need to Succeed at BlueOptima:
- Bachelor's degree with overall 3 to 5 years of experience
- 2+ years of programming or scripting experience related to automation utilizing Python/Bash.
- 3+ years of experience in Linux Administration
- Ability to support planning, implementation, and growth of the AWS cloud and recommend improvements
- Excellent hands-on experience in Ansible
- Experience with scripting technologies, such as Python, Shell scripting, Groovy Scripting
- Strong understanding of CI/CD concepts and processes and experience in CI/CD tools like Jenkins
- Experience in monitoring solutions like CloudWatch, ELK Stack, Prometheus and Grafana.
- Experience in troubleshooting Linux distributed systems
- Experience in working with database/application backups and restoration with minimal downtime
- An understanding of writing Infrastructure-as-Code (IaC), using tools like Terraform
- Good experience with available containerization solutions like docker
- Experience with administration/development of Kubernetes and it's ecosystem
- Ability to work as part of an integrated team that is geographically dispersed, as well as work independently as required
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Have excellent collaboration skills, a sense of ownership and is a team player
- In-hand experience in administration/improvement of Atlassian Services (Jira, Bitbucket, Confluence)
- Experience with clustered and highly-available environments
- Experience with postgres configuration management
Why join our team?
Culture and Growth:
- Global team with a creative, innovative and welcoming mindset
- Rapid career growth and opportunity to be an outstanding and visible contributor to the company's success
- Freedom to create your own success story in a high performance environment
- Training programs and Personal Development Plans for each employee
- 32 days of holidays - this includes public and religious holidays
- Contributions to your Provident Fund which can be matched by the company above the statutory minimum as agreed
- Private Medical Insurance provided by the company (Extended to employee + Spouse + 2 Children + 2 Parents)
- Gratuity payments
- Claim Mobile/Internet expenses and Professional Development costs
- Leave Travel Allowance
- 12 Weeks Paid Maternity and Paternity Leave
- Flexible Work from Home policy - 2 days home p/w
- Flexible Work from Long Distance - 4 weeks a year
- Free drinks and snacks in the office
- International travel opportunities
- Global annual meet up (most recent meetups have been held in Cancun and India)
- High quality equipment (Ergonomic chairs and 32’ screens)
Senior Cloud Engineer / Jr. Cloud Solutions Architect
Roles and Responsibilities
Define, implement, deploy and maintain development, QA & production environments for cloud-based Azure architecture.
Create a strategy for establishing a secure and well-managed enterprise environment in Azure
Define and implement security architecture for production, ensure data security at all levels.
Provision Infrastructure as code using Azure CLI Powershell ARM templates and or Terraform with Ansible or other tools.
Develop scripts to automate the deployment of resource stacks and associated configurations
Extend MLP standard systems management processes into the cloud including change, incident, and problem management
Establish and implement monitoring and management infrastructure for both availability and performance management
Implement observability patterns using Azure Monitor Azure Application Insights and Log Analytics Workspace.
Provide internal training to the team.
5+ years of experience in IT and infrastructure
3+ years of experience in Azure design, support and management for a large-scale organization
Experience in design and implementation of high availability architecture.
Strong experience in Azure CLI Powershell and ARM Templates Terraform.
Strong understanding of IT Security and related audits
Experience with deploying applications on Linux - Ubuntu
Should know Azure offerings (Storage, OS instances, Availability zones, DR, Load balancers, VPN tunnel, Application Gateway, etc.)Cloud monitoring Experience with Azure Log Analytics Azure Monitor.
Experience with log collection tools and analysis, as well as infrastructure performance monitoring tools and optimization practices
Microsoft Azure Certification MCSE: Cloud Platform and Infrastructure or equivalent certification would be an added advantage
Experience with Postgres SQL Database
Positive work ethics
Ability to adapt to dynamic environment
Ability to work independently
Exposure to development and implementation practices in a modern systems environment together with exposure to working in a project team particularly with reference to industry methodologies, e.g. Agile, continuous delivery, etc
- At least 3-5 years of experience building and maintaining AWS infrastructure (VPC, EC2, Security Groups, IAM, ECS, CodeDeploy, CloudFront, S3)
- Strong understanding of how to secure AWS environments and meet compliance requirements
- Experience using DevOps methodology and Infrastructure as Code
- Automation / CI/CD tools – Bitbucket Pipelines, Jenkins
- Infrastructure as code – Terraform, Cloudformation, etc
- Strong experience deploying and managing infrastructure with Terraform
- Automated provisioning and configuration management – Ansible, Chef, Puppet
- Experience with Docker, GitHub, Jenkins, ELK and deploying applications on AWS
- Improve CI/CD processes, support software builds and CI/CD of the development departments
- Develop, maintain, and optimize automated deployment code for development, test, staging and production environments
Required qualifications and must have skills
5+ years of experience managing a team of 5+ infrastructure software engineers
5+ years of experience in building and scaling technical infrastructure
5+ years of experience in delivering software
Experience leading by influence in multi-team, cross-functional projects
Demonstrated experience recruiting and managing technical teams, including performance management and managing engineers
Experience with cloud service providers such as AWS, GCP, or Azure
Experience with containerization technologies such as Kubernetes and Docker
Nice to have Skills
Experience with Hadoop, Hive and Presto
Application/infrastructure benchmarking and optimization
Familiarity with modern CI/CD practices
Familiarity with reliability best practices
● Mentor and lead a team of SDETs and QAs across multiple business units
● Lead programmatic best practices by example, be a hands on programmer and
should be able to actively participate in technical discussions
● Bringing industry best practices in QA processes
● Define and monitor quality assurance metrics for continuous quality & process
improvements across multiple engineering tracks
● Manage the automation projects and ensure their success
● Communicating clearly and openly with internal and external stakeholders
regarding progress, roadblocks, and timelines
● Hiring and training of team members
● BTech/MTech in Computer Science or equivalent
● Highly skilled in writing test cases, test scripts and handling corner cases
● Should have worked on developing tools or frameworks to test complex
micro-services, client applications, systems at scale.
● Expert level knowledge in one or more programming languages(preferably in
● Good knowledge on the Infrastructure, CI/CD toolchains and ecosystem
● Excellent knowledge of databases and querying language
- The Production Engineer (PE) is responsible for managing, monitoring, and configuring the applications on staging and production systems.
- should be able to modify scripts, worked on python scripting OR Hands-on coding experience in python
- Together with your engineering team, will share an on-call rotation and be an escalation contact for service incidents
- Debugs and fix hard problems in live production
- 4+ years of industry or open-source experience
- Worked collaboratively with software development team
- Experience in Python, Django
- Experience in AWS Infrastructure
- Experience with relational databases and SQL
Role: RPA Analyst
Company: KOCH (https://www.kochind.com/" target="_blank">https://www.
Type: Permanent (Direct payroll)
Edu: Any Full time Graduates
Exp : 6+
Job Location: Kundalahalli,Ne
ar Brookefield Hospital, Bangalore -560037
5+ Years of IT experience
3+ Years of development experience with either Automation Anywhere
Knowledge on UI path
Minimum of 3 years hand on experience working with Automation anywhere 10.7 or higher.
Should have knowledge on 11.x.
Proficient in automating complex business requirements and proactively propose alternate solution.
Designing and development of bots/Metabot to enhance the functionality.
Must have worked on automating process that involve ERP systems, web sytems.
Proficient in understanding the requiement and propose the relevant RPA tool (Automation anywhere and UI path)
Should be open to learn new technogies and share the workload of team members.
Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or a related field
Strong verbal and written communication
Strong analytical and problem-solving skill
“The only way to do great work is to love what you do”. Are you someone who embraces challenges or interested to do something out of the box? Fission labs leverages cutting edge technologies to foster innovation and provides scalable solutions to identify customers’ core business need. We manage end to end product development by optimizing new technologies such as AI, ML, Salesforce, Bigdata, and Cloud and so on. We provide scalable solutions to some of the best Silicon Valley start-ups and enterprises.
Why explore a career with Fission Labs
- You will work on cutting edge technologies
- You will have high responsibilities with high learning curve
- You will be working with entrepreneur mindset & innovative people
- You will be challenged & work will be recognized
- You will learn from true innovators and from scratch
- You’ll be instilled with the value of hard work, ownership, and self-sustainability
- Start-up spirit (Good ten years, yet we maintain it)
- Excellent opportunity to work with highly experienced professionals
- Flat hierarchy
- Unlimited Career growth
Roles and Responsibilities
Provide infrastructure management while interacting and collaborating with the Engineering Team in providing support for end-user issues & requests related to systems & applications
Should be able to deploy, troubleshoot, automate, maintain and constantly improve the systems that will keep the backend infrastructure running smoothly.
Solid understanding of Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery best practices.
Hands on knowledge of IaC(Infrastructure as Code) and configuration management tools such as Terraform, Ansible, Packer, Chef etc.
Outstanding expertise in developing and automating tech stack on Azure technologies (e.g. Virtual Machines, Virtual Networks, Load Balancers, Storage Accounts, Azure DevOps,
Azure Active Directory, Monitor, Advisor, Security Centre, SQL Databases, FunctionApp)
Implement containerized solutions using Docker and Azure Kubernetes Service.
Should be able to analyse and resolve complex infrastructure resources and application deployment issues.
Comfortable in supporting our technology stack that collects, stores and processes over 1 billion api calls per day and support business critical solutions for one of the world’s fastest growing mobile companies
Manage and improve microservices infrastructure
Overall 4 to 8 years and a minimum of 2+ years of experience in Azure administration
Experience in administration Azure environment using Terraform or ARM templates.
Experience in Azure CLI and Power Shell.
Advanced Automation using Terraform (or equivalent technology), Bash, Python, YAML, and PowerShell Scripting experience is a must and along with administration and monitoring experience.
Experience in designing and architecting Highly Available, Scalable, Fault-tolerant, and Secure Enterprise systems.
Strong grasp of automation using scripting languages like and be able to automate various deployment processes using the same
Experience in Public cloud development (Azure) or private Clouds (Open Stack, VMWare)
Experience in Docker and a container orchestration platform like Kubernetes, Mesos/Marathon, or Docker Swarm.
Experience with configuring monitoring solutions Application Insights.
Experience with setting up, configuring and using Azure DevOps or any CI tools, building CI/CD pipeline.
Good understanding of Patterns of Distributed system architecture.
Good to Have:
- Experience with setting up Disaster Recovery for applications, multi-region deployments.
- Experience setting microservices architecture.
- Event-driven systems architecture, knowledge of Azure Service Bus is good to have.
- Experience with working on designing systems and infrastructure for Compliance. (Understanding of any regulatory law e.g. HIPAA, GDPR, PCI/DSS etc. would be a plus.)
- Experience with Visual Studio Team System.
- Should be comfortable working with Agile setup particularly SCRUM.
- Certifications are a plus.