We are looking for an experienced Odoo funtional consultant with below key skills:-
- You should have good experience and understanding of every module within Odoo and be well-versed in their inner workings.
- You will be responsible for coordinating with the development team to ensure tasks are completed efficiently and according to the project requirements.
- Analysing customers' needs and business processes to properly map them with Odoo functionalities.
- Act as a business consultant and guide to customers, advising them on best practices and solutions using Odoo.
- Perform end-to-end system implementations and advanced configurations in Odoo.
- Provide comprehensive and professional documentation for development tasks and processes.
- Follow up with developers and thoroughly test the modules and functions developed to ensure quality and accuracy.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in decent English to effectively communicate with customers and team members.
- Properly plan and estimate project resources and milestones to ensure timely delivery.
- Deliver customizations within agreed-upon timelines.
- Having functional knowledge in at least a few verticals or domains will be considered an advantage.
Qualifications and Experience
- You should be a Graduate or have a Postgraduate degree.
- You should have 2 to 5 years of relevant work experience in Odoo implementation and functional consulting.
- Be able to learn new concepts quickly and execute them effectively.
- Have a complete understanding of ERP concepts and open source technologies.
- Possess excellent planning and communication skills to effectively manage projects
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
Hiring For SDE II - Python (Remote)
The Impact you will create:
Build campaign generation services which can send app notifications at a speed of 10 million a minute
Dashboards to show Real time key performance indicators to clients
Develop complex user segmentation engines which creates segments on Terabytes of data within few seconds
Building highly available & horizontally scalable platform services for ever growing data
Use cloud based services like AWS Lambda for blazing fast throughput & auto scalability
Work on complex analytics on terabytes of data like building Cohorts, Funnels, User path analysis, Recency Frequency & Monetary analysis at blazing speed
You will build backend services and APIs to create scalable engineering systems.
As an individual contributor, you will tackle some of our broadest technical challenges that requires deep technical knowledge, hands-on software development and seamless collaboration with all functions.
You will envision and develop features that are highly reliable and fault tolerant to deliver a superior customer experience.
Collaborating various highly-functional teams in the company to meet deliverables throughout the software development lifecycle.
Identify and improvise areas of improvement through data insights and research.
End-to-end ownership of product development, from design, through implementation, testing, deployment, and maintenance
Translating high-level requirements and end-user use cases into design proposals, decomposing complex features into smaller, short-term deliverable tasks
Maintaining constant focus on scalability, performance and robustness of architecture
Designing and implementing logging, monitoring and alerting systems for existing and new infrastructure
Documenting API's and architecture design
Mentor and guide juniors on their path to become solid developers
What we look for?
4+ of industry experience in technical leadership roles
Solid knowledge of Python, SQL, NoSQL, shell scripting and Linux operating environment
End-to-end experience in design and development of highly scalable enterprise and cloud data products
Ability to challenge and redefine existing architecture to create robust, scalable and reliable products
Hands-on experience with design and troubleshooting of scalable web services, queue based systems, distributed databases and streaming services
Experience with modern DevOps technologies such as kOps, Kubernetes and Docker, CI/CD, monitoring and autoscaling
§ Understanding client requirements & functional specifications.
§ Developing and maintaining dynamic websites and web applications.
§ Ensuring fool proof performance of the deliverable.
§ Coordinating with co-developers and other related departments.
§ Sending regular updated about the project status
Desired Candidate Profile:
· Proficient knowledge of back-end server frameworks - Flask
· Proficient knowledge in handling any from JSON, XML & YAML
· Databases: MongoDB
· Proficient In configuring backend in Nginx Server
· Experience in building the API services from scratch - Project structuring, setting up environment objects, build reusable components, etc,
· IDE: Visual Studio Code, PyCharm Notepad++.
· Should have excellent written & oral communication skills (English)
· Must have the capacity to work independently and also as a part of a team
We're looking for an experienced Backend Engineer Interns to join our growing team of engineers to help build and maintain our products. You should have prior internship experience as Backend intern using PythonDjango
- At least prior internship experience -on Backend development experience especially in Python & Django stack is must
- Prior experience in tech and product startups .
- Good communication skills
- Minimum 60% aggregate marks (Passed out year - 2022 & 2023)
- Sound knowledge on Python programming language and must have completed projects using the Python
Internship Details :
- Full-time Paid Internship(15,000-35,000)
- Internship duration: 3-6 months
- Based on their performance during the internship, there may be a Full-time opportunity available for them to join our team
Join our growing team and work with some of the best backend engineers. Work on interesting and complex challenges in a fast paced development environment
- Fundamental of Python(Data types in python, scope of variable, asynchronous programming)
- Should be able to code in Python
- Basic Understanding of Database
- API designing
- Problem Solving skills
- Fundamentals of storage, caching
Good to have,
- AWS Knowledge,
- Python Framework(Django, Flask)
- Knowledge on Message Broker, Caching
- SQL and no-SQL database
autonomous world.Rich data in large volumes is getting collected at the edge (outside a datacenter) in use cases like autonomous vehicles, smart manufacturing, satellite imagery, smart retail, smart agriculture etc.These datasets are characterized by being unstructured
(images/videos), large size (Petabytes per month), distributed (across edge, on-prem and
cloud) and form the input for training AI models to get to higher degrees of automation.
Akridata is engaged with building products that solve these unique challenges and be at the forefront of this edge data revolution.
The company is backed by prominent VCs and has it’s entire software engineering team
based out of India and provides ample opportunities for from-scratch design and
This role is an individual contributor role with key responsibilities in developing web server
backends for Akridata management plane software that provides a ‘single pane of glass’ for users to manage assets, specify and monitor large volume data pipelines at scale involving 10s of petabytes of data.
This role involves:
1. Working with tech leads and the rest of the team on the feature design activities and
picking appropriate tools and techniques for implementation.
2. Be a hands-on developer able to independently make correct implement choices, follow
sound development practices to ensure an enterprise grade application.
3. Guide and mentor junior team members.
What we are looking for:
1. A Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in computer science with strong CS fundamentals and
2. 5+ years of hands-on experience with software development with 3+ years on web
3. A good understanding of backend application interactions with relational databases like
MySQL, Postgres etc
4. Knowledge of web server development frameworks preferably on Python.
5. Enthusiastic to work in a dynamic, fast paced startup environment.
Good to have:
1. Hands-on experience with designing database schema and implementing and debugging SQL queries for optimal performance for large datasets
2. Experience working with applications deployed on Kubernetes clusters.
3. Experience with working on a product from early stages of it’s development typically in a
- Deep hands-on experience in designing & developing Python based applications
- Hands-on experience building database-backed web applications using Python based frameworks
- Excellent knowledge of Linux and experience developing Python applications that are deployed in Linux environments
- Experience building client-side and server-side API-level integrations in Python
- Experience in containerization and container orchestration systems like Docker, Kubernetes, etc.
- Experience with NoSQL document stores like the Elastic Stack (Elasticsearch, Logstash, Kibana)
- Experience in test automation and TDD
- Experience testing interactive applications with unit testing frameworks for the various technology stacks
- Experience in using and managing Git based version control systems - Azure DevOps, GitHub, Bitbucket etc.
- Experience in using project management tools like Jira, Azure DevOps etc.
- Expertise in Cloud based development and deployment using cloud providers like AWS or Azure
Previous working experience as a Python Web Developer for min 2 years.
Hands-on experience with Django, Flask, or other Python frameworks.
Experience with Design implementation of objects and data models.
Understanding of CI/CD practices.
Familiarity with some ORM (Object Relational Mapper) libraries.
Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git, Mercurial, or SVN.
Hands-on experience with complex scripts in Python to capture business logic and automate system management tasks.
We are looking for an efficient technocrat as Odoo Developer, who will be responsible for developing, customizing Odoo ERP business applications with other systems, and providing ongoing support and future enrichments of those solutions to support business processes and functions. You'll be required to apply your hands-on experience of Odoo Framework, programming knowledge, and expertise to all aspects of the Software Development Lifecycle including Programming, Coding, Application Development, bug fixing, production support, version control system, object-oriented programming, Linux/Unix, UAT, Debugging, Tracing, and Logging, GIT, Cloud Services, Internet Technologies and leverage best technical solution by understanding business requirements from a techno-functional aspect, and partner continuously with Emipro's stakeholders daily to stay focused on common goals. You’ll work in a collaborative, trusting, thought-provoking environment—one that encourages diversity of thought and creative solutions that are in the best interests of Emipro's enterprise customers globally.
- Application development using Odoo Framework & its components.
- Carrying out Odoo development activities for Customisations, Module Migration, Data Migration & Import, Generating BI Reports, Output Documents, Automation Test & Unit Test.
- Work in coordination with Technical Lead as needed to implement, test, support, and enhance ERP Business applications and it's features/solutions.
- Be part of Sprint meetings to discuss project development progress and also assist the ERP Technical Lead in preparing the Sprint report.
- Make sure to follow the prescribed coding and development best practices to give high-quality output as per the requirement.
- Adherence to the latest development methods like continuous deployment & integration.
- Documents and demonstrates solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, algorithms, data-flow diagrams, layouts, user-flow diagrams, charts, code comments, and keeping code clean and optimized.
- Must possess a strong learning curve and should be willing to keep themselves abreast and continuously updating their job knowledge by studying state-of-the-art development tools, programming techniques for personal upscaling and in turn meeting organizational needs as well.
- Developing technical documentation to guide future software development projects.
- 1-2 years of hands-on experience in developing applications of Odoo.
- Proficiency in Python and Odoo framework components - model, fields, modifiers, actions, views, menu, security, controllers.
- Should be aware of core Odoo modules such as Sales, Purchase, Delivery, Accounting.
- Should proactively look for ways to make the architecture, code, and operations better.
- Must be a self-starter & be able to work with minimum supervision.
- Hands-on experience in Linux/Unix development environments is expected.
- Hands-on knowledge of version control systems like GIT, Bitbucket, etc including branching and merging.
Nice to have
- Experience in writing SQL queries for PostgreSQL.
- Nice to have experience in Module migration, code
- Experienced with Scrum/Agile development methodologies
- Outstanding written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Sound knowledge of Internet technologies like SSH/SFTP/FTP, Linux/UNIX shell scripting (eg. bash)
- Understanding of Cloud services like SaaS (Software as a Service), PaaS (Platform as a Service) & IaaS(Infrastructure as a Service)
Kindly do not apply if you have less than 4 Yrs of Experience in Python
Position(6 Months Contract in Gurugram, India) :
Sr. Software Engineer
4+ years of relevant exp
(Note: FREE accommodation can be given in Gurgaon, India for the 6 months & 'work from home' is not allowed)
The company for which you will be working is an online insurance provider that operates a B2C platform as well as a B2B2C platform. They are working to revolutionize the way insurance is bought in India by not only offering an online platform but also providing every customer a touchpoint with its partners. The company has been a platform for Motor, Health, Travel, & Life Insurance.
- A strong technical solutioning sense.
- Excellent experience in writing code using the following technologies: Python and Django.
- Can write elegant and performant SQL queries.
- Understand end-user requirements, formulate use cases and come up with effective solutions.
- Strong problem-solving, data structures, and algorithm design skills.
- Good understanding of REST APIs and web technologies in general.
- Very good understanding of any RDBMS like MySQL and PostgreSQL.
- Knowledge of NoSQL databases.
- Ability to build a feature from scratch & drive it to completion.
- A willingness to learn and choose new technologies with a strong justification for the choices made.
- Be involved in all aspects of development: playing a critical role in the design, planning, development, testing, and deployment.
- Help develop best practices for future development.
- Thinks and implements in the right way instead of cutting corners.
- Conceptualize, Design, and Develop new features in the product.
- Integrate user-facing elements into applications, test & debug programs
- Own the delivery of an entire piece of a system or application.
- Use technical knowledge and creative thinking to provide the most innovative solutions.
- Optimizing the performance of the components and keeping up to date with the latest industry trends
- Doing effective peer reviews where your peers learn from you every time.
- Be a great team player
If interested, please share your CV with kuldeep[dot]pandey[@]benchkart[dot]com
1. Django full stack development experience more than 4 - 6 years (Python, Django, PostgreSQL)
2. Experience of front-end development (Angular, Bootstrap, CSS, jQuery)
3. Bug fixing in Django/Python/Web protocol
4. Having experience in development of heavy traffic web solution
5. Experience in working with LMS tools customization and integration will be added advantage Education Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent degree