About CMS INFO SYSTEMS LTD
- Building & delivering analytics mandates for our clients across different problem definitions in different B2C verticals
- Deliver analytical solutions for leveraging deep business understanding and analytical expertise
- Lead client engagements and assignments to ensure successful and timely delivery of output with high quality and in accordance with client's needs and expectations
- Understand the business problem and build the analytical solution framework leveraging advanced Clootrack analytics algorithms as well as visualization platforms as needed. Generate insights and present findings to the client that meet business requirements
- Manage medium-sized teams, contribute to performance appraisals and develop career progression metrics.
- The role also encompasses design & review of the solution, scaling and institutionalizing analytics for our clients, program management, and meeting our engagement goals
- Lead by example, mentor the team & drive rigorous project management to meet client goals.
- Engineering from a reputed institute.
- Good to have: MBA from a reputed institute
Qualifications & Experience
- Proven track record to deliver Analytics engagements with at least 4 years of working experience
- Ability to independently manage analytics engagements from start to finish, delivering actionable insight within established timelines and budget. Experience working in a consultative capacity (internal or external) is a strong plus
- Knowledge of advanced analytics including but not limited to Regression, GLMs, survival modeling, forecasting, machine learning, decision trees etc. using statistical or analytic tools like SAS, R etc.
- Knowledge of advanced visualization platforms like Qlikview, Tableau, Spotfire etc.
- Demonstrated ability in driving business impact through the application of data science and analytical techniques. Understanding and leveraging the connection between data structures, analytical methods, and business applications.
- Strong analytical thinking skills. Ability to creatively solve business problems, innovating new approaches where required.
- Good verbal and written communication skills & must have excellent project management skills and have experience managing multiple work streams and projects at one time
- Building and, when necessary, rebuilding -- and leading high-performance teams. Proven track record of identifying and developing analytical talent and leading a team of quantitative personnel.
- Must have curiosity and love to ask the question 'why'
- The person should be open to travel to client locations across multiple geographies for shorter durations depending on the engagement
- Good to have: Analytics: SAS/R / Python; R, Visualization tools – Qlikview, Tableau, Spotfire etc.
Our client is a call management solutions company, which helps small to mid-sized businesses use its virtual call center to manage customer calls and queries. It is an AI and cloud-based call operating facility that is affordable as well as feature-optimized. The advanced features offered like call recording, IVR, toll-free numbers, call tracking, etc are based on automation and enhances the call handling quality and process, for each client as per their requirements. They service over 6,000 business clients including large accounts like Flipkart and Uber.
- Understanding the organizational vision and mission and implementing the same through content marketing strategies.
- Ensuring that the content marketing team primarily facilitates brand and purpose to our end target groups with an aim to create better awareness about the product with clients and better brand strategy execution.
- Developing best practices and guidelines for the content team for various channels like social media, internal & external blogs, websites, newsletters, whitepapers, presentations, etc.
- Checking if the contents are aligned to the organizational mission and brand strategy & SEO needs.
- Training direct reports & peers by developing understanding of clients, product, use cases & industry solutions for story ideas.
- Keep aligned with SEO benefits.
- Monitoring & analyzing performance & quality of various contents across platforms and constantly working to improvise on outcomes.
- Working with other departments to generate product / mission use case / benefit stories and executing in distribution strategies.
- Pushing other department peers to generate insights, benchmarks, and use cases that can be shared from various channels
What you need to have:
- Graduate and over with excellent oral and written communication skills. MBA in marketing a plus.
- 7+ years experience in content marketing. 2+ years of experience managing content teams.
- Strong networking and interpersonal skills and should be able to establish quality social media communication.
- Strong analytical skills and hands-on with spreadsheets, presentation & document writing.
- Strong understanding of SAAS and other internet-based software products.
Team Leader job description
We are looking for an experienced, self-driven and motivated Team Leader to join our team! As our Team Leader, you will be responsible for supervising, overseeing, leading, managing, rewarding, and motivating.
Team Leader duties and responsibilities
- Set clear team goals and KPIs
- Delegate tasks and set sales target
- Oversee day-to-day teams' operation and performance
- Do regular performance evaluation
- Create a healthy and motivating work environment and atmosphere
- Communicate with teams about their performance
- Monitor team performance and report on metrics
- Motivate team members
- Discover training needs and provide coaching
- Listen to team members’ feedback and resolve any issues or conflicts
- Plan and organize team-building activities
Team Leader requirements
- 2 years of experience as a Team Leader or similar role
- In-depth knowledge of performance metrics
- Good PC skills, especially MS Excel
- Experience with organizing training programs
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on the company’s success
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
1) Preferably should have handled telesales team in banking sector( Loans,Credit card etc) but not mandate
2) At Least 1 year experience in the same field.
Our client is one of the big 4 global management consultancy companies that focuses on achieving outcomes par excellence, by working alongside its clients, who are ambitious change makers across industries, as one team and thus redefining the industries.
They serve across industries such as financial services, aviation, energy and natural resources, aerospace and defense, automotive, technology, retail, health care, etc. They provide consultancy services in various categories including but not limited to, cost transformation, business strategy, customer experience, manufacturing, supply chain, mergers & acquisitions, leadership and talent etc.
What you will do:
- Ensuring optimal matching of people needs, firm needs and client requirements
- Executing a fair and transparent staffing process
- Ensuring balanced teams across various projects/ cases
- Developing one-on-one relationships with individuals within your class
- Regularly meeting with each to discuss their career development, goals, objectives and interests
- Providing guidance and mentoring on career management
- Regularly meeting with each to discuss their career development, goals, objectives, and interests
- Proactively connecting with individuals (and Professional Development Advisors if required), Class Captains (CC) and Class Program Managers (CPM) for periodic check-ins
- Hosting quarterly Staffing Open houses to discuss top-of-mind questions for classes
- Charting out annual engagement plan with classes to cover topics such as transfers, staffing in new roles (e.g. post level change or promotion), long duration staffings etc.
- Seeking support from CCs and CPMs in actively managing class staffing expectations and boosting class morale
- Actively managing expectations, as well as collaborating with them in finding creative ways to work around the challenges, and boosting the class karma/morale
- Working with peers across the global/ regional system to ensure India clients are served well, and supporting global/ regional cases requiring India team members
- Partnering with HR on performance management, employee relations, and other issues related to employment law and policy matters
- Engaging with case team leadership to understand staffing needs, including nature of assignments, staffing requirements, and overseeing staffing of teams to projects based on understanding of client, office and individual needs
- Managing the required trade-offs between business need and professional development needs of the consultants
- Managing and/or attending all Staffing related calls and meetings
- Working with Staffing Manager to ensure decisions best optimize tradeoffs between client service, utilization, and retention
- Continuously improving local staffing processes and supporting global staffing initiatives as required
- Being the single point of contact for approving all the vacation requests that come to staffing, by following a set of filters/criteria/conflicts we need to check for
- Managing staffing processes and databases to a high level of accuracy, including updating the overall allocation database, creating availability summary emails, updating the availability sheet, and owning a variety of weekly/monthly staffing reports
- Supporting the Performance and Career Development processes for the Consulting staff - by providing the Professional Development team with reports that allow them to generate reviews, upward feedback and run the promotion diligence process
- Collaborating with training team to plan the training schedule for your class
- Responding to ad hoc staffing information requests (as required)
- Periodically re-visiting the staffing process and recommending improvements to efficiency and effectiveness
- Continuously advancing local staffing processes
- Supporting regional and global staffing initiatives as required
- Leading/ supporting projects as required e.g. working with Finance to enhance visibility of cost/ revenue ratio for active cases
- Participating in and creating impact with other office/ people-related initiatives
- Being an active member of relevant governance councils e.g. People Council, PD Committee, Promotions Committee
- Demonstrating best practices in following staffing policies and processes
Desired Candidate ProfileWhat you need to have:
- Postgraduate with, 7-8 years’ work experience in HR/ Talent Management/ Resource Management/Professional Development
- Demonstrated leadership experience in client facing consulting work with at least 3 years of consulting work experience (having played Consultant equivalent or higher roles)
- Competence with Excel, PowerPoint, Word
- Excellent customer-facing communication skills (towards leadership, consulting staff)
- Ability to take high-stake decisions under pressure
- Ability to deal with highly confidential information with discretion
- Eagerness to contribute to team building and people development
- Sound commercial and business judgement
1) Work from Home (Full Time )
2) Flexible work hours & location
3) Live online (1-0-1) classes
4) Passion for Teaching Kids aged 6-18
5) Laptop/PC with Microphone and Camera with Stable Internet Connectivity
6) Good Command over English is a must
7) Are available for a Minimum of 6 months
8) Working on teaching topics like Drone and UAV
9)Helping the kids in learning and growing their knowledge base
10) Hands-on experience in project/drone building will be preferred
We are looking for Female candidate for Sales Manager.
Job Title: Sales Manager (Female Only)
Location:- Ambali-Bopal Road, Ahmedabad
Education:- MBA or graduate in any stream
Experience:- 4+ years in Sales Management
Salary:- 40k to 100k
No. of Days working: 6 days a week
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or business administration.
- Proven track record of success the sales cycle from plan to close
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills
- Superb leadership ability
- Candidate must have 3 to 4 years of experience in Real Estate sales
- Salary Package from 40,000 to 1,00,000 + Incentives
- Knowledge of English language is a must
- Project site is Ambali – Bopal site
- Candidate is required for a very High end project
•Set the monthly, weekly, daily targets for the team and ensure that the team targets are
•Handling and guiding team of Academic Counselor to achieve monthly sales target.
•Maintain the sales report of the team.
•Motivating & mentoring team to achieve & exceed targets
•Design & develop business models as per the location and market situation.
•Conducting weekly reviews for performance & training.
•Identifying the areas of improvements & KPI’s
•Involve team in calling for negotiation and objection handling as and when required.