TECHNICAL SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
● Profound Experience in client handling/communication from the beginning till the successful.
◾ Generate business through online portals like Upwork, Fiverr, Freelancer etc.
◾ Bringing new projects through bidding, Client communication, Proposal making/writing.
◾ Experience in handling Indian and International clients.
◾ Must have Excellent Written communication & Writing Skills.
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
About Vqcodes Software Solution llp
About the Role: Sales operations is a vital function within an organization that focuses on optimizing and improving the effectiveness of sales processes. Operating behind the scenes, sales operations professionals play a crucial role in supporting the sales team and driving revenue growth.
· Optimize sales processes and workflows for maximum efficiency.
· Oversee the implementation and maintenance of Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system.
· Analyze sales data and prepare reports to provide insights and recommendations.
· Forecast sales and set goals for the team
· Excellent communication and collaboration skills
· Problem-solving and critical thinking abilities.
· Knowledge of market trends and competitive landscape.
- · Detail-oriented with exceptional organizational skills
We are looking for people with experience in Business Development, preferably experienced in interacting with International clients or some exposure in that space.
Highly incentivized role!
Enterprise sales manager will be selling SaaS products in international geographies such as
UK, SEA, US, UAE & rest of the world. The primary responsibility would be end to end sales
cycle, from lead generation to closure.
We are currently looking for the next rockstar sales person for our enterprise team.Responsibilities:
Responsible for the entire sales cycle, from prospecting to closure.
Run a smooth process for lead generation, from initial outreach via Linkedin, email and
phone, to qualification and creation of opportunities
Deliver sales pitch and conduct meetings & demos with enterprise companies
Maintain a healthy customer pipeline of Enterprises and Fast Growing Companies to
Build strong networks & relationships
Drive business through participation in events
Maintain data & communications in CRMRequirements
Should have minimum 4+ years of B2B Enterprise Sales experience, preferably selling to
C-level decision makers
Engineering graduate. MBA is a plus
A great communicator (English-oral & written), presenter and influencer
Demonstration of intellect, drive, executive presence, sales acumen
Entrepreneurial, independent, self-motivated and ability to grow and thrive in a
dynamic startup environment
Willing to work in different time zones
Someone who likes to win - You’re hungry for sales
A superfast learner, a great researcher & person who gets things done
cure.fit across business lines
● Manage the entire corporate sales life cycle including lead generation,
prospecting, pitching, offering, negotiating, contract closures and renewals
● Completely own the revenue projections across multiple business lines, create
strategies required to achieve the same
● Work in depth with internal stakeholders to streamline initiatives – Tech, Legal,
Finance & Category
● Drive strategic partnerships and create 3P revenue generation channels in
association with Telcos, Banks, OEM, Apps etc.,
● Manage reporting, accounting, collection & analytical outputs for the complete
● Work closely with support function to resolve any client issues
● Work with agencies, solution providers to build BD pipelines.
Business Development Manager- Job Description
- Lead generation through various marketing activities, cold call and networking.
- Meet potential clients by growing, maintaining, and leveraging your network.
- Developing sales plan, prospecting / identification of opportunities, customer presentations, managing RFI / RFP responses, and winning opportunities.
- Achieve set targets in terms of revenue, profitability, collection and other result areas.
- Work with technical team and other internal colleagues to meet customer needs.
- Arrange and participate in internal and external client debriefs.
- Manage Key Accounts, develop and maintain client relationship.
- New Account Development, Developing relationships with key decision-makers in target organizations for business development.
- Understanding and coordinating client's needs / enhancements and consulting with team to provide solutions in adherence to delivery schedules.
- Knowledge of IT Infrastructure Solutions and Services.
- Knowledge of Networking products like Switches, Routers, structured cabling , NAS SAN Storage, CCTV etc.
- Knowledge of of IT Security products like UTM, firewall, VA-PT Cyber Security and End Point Security.
- Knowledge of Computing like Servers, Desktops etc.
- Technical Background (BE, B.Tech, B Sc, BCA, B.com, Diploma) MBA a strong plus.
- Good track record in IT Hardware, Software & Services sales.
- 3 to 12 years of Corporate Sales experience in IT Industry mandatory.
- Excellent interpersonal, diplomacy and conflict-resolution skills.
- Good Personal Networking Skills.
- Oversee the sales process to attract new clients.
- Work with senior team members to identify and manage risks.
- Maintain fruitful relationships with clients and address their needs effectively.
- Research and identify new market opportunities.
- Prepare and deliver pitches to potential investors.
- Foster a collaborative environment within the organization.
Job Description: This is an individual contributor role in an employee-oriented, high performance environment that emphasizes on spreading the BYJU’s unique way of learning. As a BDA in BYJU’S, you will be expected to connect with potential customers (parents and students), set up meetings, counsel the students on the BYJU'S unique way of learning.
For Direct Sales, 10 LPA (7 LPA Fixed + 3 LPA Variable)
For Inside Sales, 8 LPA (5 LPA Fixed + 3 LPA Variable)
Openings: Bangalore HO and PAN India (across 75 offices)
Working Days: Wednesday to Sunday (Week off: Monday and Tuesday)
*Any Graduation degree
*Willingness to build career in sales domain
*Willingness to learn
Good to have:
*Highly effective communication
*High energy and enthusiasm
*Prior experience in sales and business development is an add-on
*Good grasp of school curriculum and learning
- Managing B2C sales by developing and implementing business strategies.
- Meeting planned sales goals.
- Setting individual sales targets within the sales team.
- Tracking sales goals and reporting monthly and quarterly results
- Overseeing the activities and performance of the sales team.
- Coordinating with marketing team on lead generation.
- Developing the ongoing training of your salespeople.
- Understand our ideal customers and how they relate to our products.
If you want an accelerated career growth & a steep learning curve, then Misha https://www.askmisha.me/ is the place to be.