About Ace turtle services
ace turtle is a technology driven platform company enabling web influenced commerce. Our Omni-channel platform comprising of technology, logistics and customer support enables Brands and Retailers to improve the post click commerce experience of their customers. It integrates online and offline retail channels enabling automated Omni-channel fulfilment.
For more details contact 080 - 46463802
We are looking for a dedicated and hardworking individual as a Tele-caller to join our sales Team
Your main goal is to boost our sales by reaching out to the existing customers as well as potential customers. As a Tele-caller, you are responsible for handling sales over the phone entirely. You are also responsible for solving questions in regard to the product or service provided by the company.
In addition to this, you should collect desired information from the clients and maintain healthy relations with them. You are required to understand the customer’s requirements and demands and close the sales deal efficiently. You are also required to write down important information provided by the customer and follow up with them on a regular basis.
Roles & Responsibilities :
- To make out-bound calls & explain the product & services offered by the company
- Convincing the clients to see the demos of our services
- Contacting existing as well as prospective customers using scripts
- Obtaining customer information and other relevant data
- Asking questions to the customer understanding their specifications
- Making recordings of all the sales calls
- Maintaining the database of the customers on a regular basis.
- 6 months to 1 year of work experience of tele calling/BD/Lead generation is prefered
- Great communication & interpersonal skills
- Strong Organizational Skills
- Ability to work in a team & individually as and when required
- Hard working individual
- Ability to tolerate stress & pressure
- Exceptional attention to details
We are hiring for an Inside Sales Executive.
Company Name - Ginesys
Url - www.ginesys.in
Role - Inside Sales
About Company –
Ginesys is one of the leading retail software companies in India and is the most preferred solution for fashion and lifestyle brands and supermarkets. We have offices in 5 metros (Gurugram, Kolkata, Mumbai, Bengaluru, and Hyderabad) and a team strength of 150+. Our customers are typically SMB retailers and lifestyle brands and currently, our user base is 20,000+. We recently raised PE funding and are looking to expand our team strength in all the core areas to ensure we are delivering cutting edge solutions to this market in the best possible way. Ginesys is a great Launchpad for anyone looking for a career in SaaS, Enterprise, ERP, and Retail Solutions.
Responsibilities, Duties and Required Skills
- Research new prospects and generate interest through emailers and cold calling
- Follow up with prospects for feedback on the sales process
- Team up with channel partners to build a pipeline of exciting deals
- Update CRM software on existing prospects and customers contacts
- Route qualified opportunities to the appropriate sales executives for further action
- To assist the marketing team in achieving overall activities through active planning and participation in trade shows and meets.
- Must maintain and exhibit the highest standards of ethical conduct
- Proven ability to generate a pipeline for the sales team in B2B sales
- Have worked in Software / IT companies
- Excellent creative thinking skills with an emphasis on developing innovative solutions to complex problems that may not have one clear answer.
- High attention to detail and excellent organizational skills, adhering to deadlines while ensuring accuracy
If Interested, please share your updated CV and also your availability for face to face interview. For any query, you can reach me on the below-mentioned number
What is Hevo Data?
Ever wondered what Swiggy, Curefit, Lendingkart, and hundreds of other data-driven companies have in common? They all use Hevo Data’s fully managed Automated Pipelines to consolidate their data from multiple sources like Databases, Marketing Applications, Cloud Storage, SDKs, and Streaming Services, etc.
Our mission is simple yet bold: Build a best in class technology product from India for the world!
We are a San Francisco/ Bangalore company with customers spread across 27+ countries in domains such as e-commerce, financial technology, and healthcare.
Strongly backed by investors like Sequoia Capital, Chiratae, and Qualgro we have successfully raised $12M to date and are looking forward to our next phase of hyper-growth!
Please visit our website to know more about us
What problem is Hevo Data trying to solve?
Organizations want to leverage their data to make smarter business decisions. However, they struggle a lot to integrate data residing within multiple silos.
As a prerequisite to generating business insights, data needs to be prepared for analysis. This requires businesses to invest additional engineering bandwidth to build and maintain systems to fetch, clean & transform this data. Hevo Data makes this process easier for businesses by cutting down the amount of time spent in extracting and preparing data from a few weeks to a few minutes through a No-Code Platform.
To know more about our Product, please visit https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p0XGLDgvCo8&t=122s">Our Product
What will be your role as Sales Rockstar at Hevo?
Hevo is hiring for a passionate sales development representative with an eagle-eye view who can identify the right prospects in need of our solution to make their life easy. You should be on top of the qualified leads and engage with prospects. Introduce and position Hevo as a one-stop solution for all their data integration and pipeline needs.
- Identify, qualify, and develop new business opportunities to achieve our sales objectives.
- Perform market research and analysis to identify and develop potential customers.
- Generate high potential leads through discovery calls, LinkedIn, and email campaigns and grow a pipeline to meet the requirements of the sales targets.
- Conduct product presentations, discovery calls, and nurture them for graduation.
- Collaborate with the Marketing team, Account Executives, Global Operations, and Solution Engineers to develop strategic sales initiatives.
- Prepare sales forecasts reports and track key account metrics.
What are we looking for?
- 2+ years of experience in generating outbound leads to North America, EMEM, ANZ region.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Self-driven and resilient to unprecedented challenges.
- Prior experience in SaaS / IT Product/ IT Services experience.
Why join us?
- You aspire to be the best in everything that you do.
- You are thrilled about committing to an audacious goal and delivering it
- You have a curiosity for the data and analytics space.
- You want to be part of a rocketship, learning with the best talent and growing in your career
- You want to make a difference and provide best-in-class technology product to the world
What will we offer?
- Competitive salary
- Performance-based bonus
- Company-paid medical insurance for you and your family
- Flexible vacation policy
- Work from home policy
To know more about the fun times we have please visit Life at Hevo
Tars is a Conversational Marketing Platform which enables businesses to increase their conversion rate, generate more qualified leads by using chatbot landing pages and automated customer support. Some of our customers include American Express, Daimler, Vodacom, University of California and they have been using our chatbots for requirements in marketing, customer service, customer onboarding, engagement as well as internal operational aspects.
Till date, our product has enabled over 20,000 creators to build over 35,000 chatbots that have together completed over 50 million conversations.
What's more, we are poised for scale and growth, which is why we need more talent like yourself.
We believe in:
- Building a large profitable business: We envision building a capital-efficient, large, profitable business to achieve our mission. This means less dependence on investors & more ownership with the team. We are one of the few profitable Indian SaaS startups building Value SaaS.
- Employee Wellness <> Customer Success: We give as much importance to each team member’s personal & professional success as much as we care about our customer's success. We believe it’s all about balance.
Tars is looking to hire an Account Executive to close new sales. In this role, your goal is to help:
- Marketers get better ROI in their campaigns
- Help customer support teams deliver a better experience with automation
You will be handed sales qualified leads that are generated through various inbound & outbound channels, and you will be responsible for handling that relationship until they sign a contract. Once they sign a contract, customer success will take over and help them succeed.
Our ideal candidate is confident, can communicate clearly, and has a passion for sales.
Please be aware that the market you will be selling into in this position currently will be the US. So you are expected to work during US EST hours.
- KPIs - Number of new deals closed, $ revenue added, opportunity to closed-won conversion rate.
- Follow a solution selling approach to understand the challenges customer is looking to solve and helping them realise why our product is the solution for them.
- Handle product demos for sales qualified leads - Show them how Tars can solve their challenges and achieve their goals. You’ll also present pricing, according to their requirements.
- Handle all further conversations from product questions to contract negotiations after an opportunity is created to eventually close the deal and handover to customer success team.
- Prioritize and consistently nurture all the leads in your pipeline with high quality followups.
- You will be supported by the rest of the team whenever you need assistance. Eg: if there are deep technical questions, an engineer can join the call with you. If there are questions about the product roadmap, a product manager will join the call. If you need help with negotiating a contract, the CEO will join the call with you.
- Identify insights and pain points from conversations with prospects, and contribute to the product roadmap by providing active feedback to the product team.
Skills & Experience:
- Excellent written and verbal business communication skills.
- Experience in SaaS sales, to the US geography is a bonus.
Ability to learn quickly. Eg: learn the product, learn solution selling methodology, etc.
- Fun & confident personality. Someone who loves to meet new people and build relationships.
- Pays great attention to detail, loves taking notes and maintains discipline with CRM.
- Highly motivated to work at a scaling startup.
What will a typical quarter look like?
- By the beginning of the quarter we’ll come up with the targets for the quarter, in terms of number of new deals closed, and $ revenue added.
- Based on the targets, you will prioritize the right leads to maximize your pipeline and close more revenue.
- You will participate in weekly deal reviews to discuss and get tactical advice to drive closure.
- In the last two weeks of the quarter we’ll start working on goals for the next quarter.
What will make you successful in this role?
- First and foremost, you need to be good at building rapport with prospects. Relationship building is very critical to be successful as a salesperson in this market. They need to first trust you before buying anything from you.
- You need to get really good at solution selling. Our product is not a commodity with simple features. You need to be able to connect the customer’s needs, don the consultant’s hat, and provide the right solution to them. That’s half the sale. You need to develop a good enough understanding of the product and the market to be effective at this.
- You need patience but you need to be proactive in nurturing the prospect to succeed in this role.
- You need to be resilient, be ready to face rejections and still keep going. Without an intrinsic motivation to perform well and constantly improve, this is a hard job. It will take time to succeed.
- You need to be disciplined and good at multi tasking. When you have many leads in your pipeline at any time, prioritization & context switching become critical skills. Otherwise, it’s easy to get overwhelmed.
How will we set you up for success in this role?
- We will provide you with detailed training to give you a head start. We’ll also talk about the competitive landscape, provide you access to hundreds of recorded conversations, and existing marketing materials. Our CRM is a treasure trove :)
- We will provide you an in-depth training into our product along with sandbox access to let you play around. The focus is for you to figure out how each piece helps toward solving the puzzle for customers.
- We’ll walk you through our current sales playbook and sales enablement materials. We’ll also do a deep dive on competitors and handling other objections, along with role plays to get you prepared.
- During the first 4 weeks, you will be invited to shadow plenty of sales calls just to listen in and understand how we go about sales currently. We believe everybody will learn different things from this process but it has worked very effectively in the past.
- We have a weekly 30 min standup for marketing, SDRs, and AEs to sync up along with the CEO. It ensures we are all aligned and understand the priorities. You will have a quarterly 1:1 review with the CEO to discuss your career goals and overall success, apart from regular mentoring.
- We will provide you access to the best SaaS sales resources and add you to a few SaaS sales communities so you can discuss with other people in similar roles - learn and teach at the same time. We’ve found that this is the fastest way to improve your skills.
- Most importantly, we will help you setup a one-on-one casual chat with every member of the Tars team so you get to know everyone well.
Why should you join Tars?
SaaS is set to explode in India and Inside Sales is one of the most critical functions for any growing SaaS company. Over the years we have developed some of the best practices in inside sales. In this role, you will get to learn a lot and become a highly skilled salesperson. At the same time, the team is still small enough for you to change how things are done and have an outsized impact.
This is what our team members enjoy the most about Tars:
- Freedom & Responsibility: If you are a person who wants to take up challenging work & push your personal boundaries, then this is the right place for you.
- Great Salary & Equity: For our top performers and leaders, we grant stock options. As Tars continues to grow, you’ll have a real opportunity to create wealth for yourself and your family. We'll ensure you are financially well-off in the end.
- Transparency: If you ever wanted to know what it’s like to be on an entrepreneurial journey, then working with Tars gives you that opportunity to experience it all first hand.
- Remote-work friendly: Allowances to setup workspace at home and recurring allowances to make you happier and more productive.
If all of this sounds exciting to you, join us for an exciting and fulfilling ride at Tars!
About Company: Applicate IT Solutions Pvt Ltd
Applicate leads the use of cutting-edge technology including Artificial Intelligence in the domain of Sales.
Applicate has created the first AI Sales Assistant, and named it ‘Sellina’. With Artificial Intelligence, ‘Sellina’ can simultaneously Assist, Supervise and Train 1000s of salespeople and channel partners across an organization & assist them in driving everyday sales!
Applicate Is already working with many top Global and Indian brands like Bacardi, Diageo, Shell, ITC, Kelloggs, Britannia, Perfetti, Bauli, Organic India, Whirlpool, Grohe, Akzonobel, Allen Solly, Louis Philippe, Van Heusen, Arrow, U.S. Polo, Mars and other top brands.You can also visit our website www.applicate.in or YouTube Channel for details of our company, product portfolio and customer feedbacks.
Are you resilient? Can you smile in the face of adversity and talk to anyone? Do you have convincing power? If so, You might be ready for a job as an inside sales representative
We are looking for Inside Sales Manager who will be responsible for business lead generation by emailing, cold calling and build relationships with existing and prospective clients in order to garner their interest and convert them into qualified leads.
As Inside Sales Manager at Applicate, you’ll be responsible for generating new prospects by interacting with target customer.
- Generating new leads & Meeting Sales goals by cold calling, email marketing etc.
- Develops new accounts by researching and identifying potential leads, soliciting new business, building connections.
- Diligent follow-ups with inbound leads supported by subsequent email communications
- Route qualified leads to outside sales team by initiating appointments
- Achieve quarterly and annual sales targets
- Maintain strong MIS of all leads and accounts
- Have a strong eye for research and ability to scout for new prospects, identify the key players in an industry and gather interest
- Keeps product knowledge up to date by studying item descriptions and participating in ongoing training
- Accepts ownership for maintaining and expanding sales and accomplishing all assigned tasks
Qualification & Key Skills:
- Min 1 years of experience in Similar Role and domain.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills, both written and verbal as well excellent listening skills too.
- Bachelor’s Degree in sales or business, information technology, or related field (MBA preferred)
- Good hands on in excel (Mail merge, data entry etc.) and other office products.
- A self-starter. A tenacious individual that is not afraid of taking new initiatives and sometimes rejection.
- Talking & Meeting is second nature for you. Your day will consist of high volume calling/ meeting/ e-mailing.
- Strong understanding of sales cycle
- Strong secondary/internet research skills
- Knowledge of lead generation, nurturing and converting a potential lead to appointments