Job Profile: Business Development Associate (BDA)
Description: You will start your journey at BYJU’S as an individual contributor working in a team to introduce and showcase the unique way in which BYJU’S-The Learning App help students learn better. You will also be responsible for mentoring these students and will play a role in their learning journey. Your key role will be to connect with students and parents across the country about one of the world’s most loved learning apps and how it will help students learn not just for exams, but way beyond.
This is an individual contributor role in an employee-oriented, high performance environment that emphasizes on spreading the BYJU’s unique way of learning in your city. Your role will start with contacting potential customers (parents and students) to set up meetings, counsel the students on learning pedagogies and the BYJU’s personalised learning journey. You will be working 5 days a week with Mondays and Tuesdays being week-off. This hybrid model of sales will give you an exposure to the best of inside-sales and direct-sales. Please download the BYJU’s Learning App to understand the magic of the BYJU’s courses which has been widely accepted not just across thousands of towns in India but by millions of users across the globe. We look forward to having you on board Team BYJU’s. All the best!
Business Development Associate - Direct Sales (On-Field Profile)
Locations: Across India
Working Days:5 days work week (Saturday and Sunday Mandatory working)
CTC: Rs. 10 Lakhs per annum (Rs.7 Lakhs per annum as Fixed pay and Rs. 3 Lakhs per annum as Incentive Pay) (Post Training)
Rs.5Lakhs per annum ( Rs.3 Lakhs per annum as Fixed pay and Rs. 2 Lakhs per annum as Incentive Pay) During the Training program of 2 months
Business Development Associate - Inside Sales (Office Profile)
Location: Bangalore, India
Working Days: 5 days work week (Saturday and Sunday Mandatory working)
CTC: Rs. 8 Lakhs per annum (Rs.5 Lakhs per annum as Fixed pay and Rs. 3 Lakhs per annum as Incentive Pay) (Post Training)
Rs.5Lakhs per annum ( Rs.3 Lakhs per annum as Fixed pay and Rs. 2 Lakhs per annum as Incentive Pay) During the Training program of 2 months
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
About Think learn Pvt-ltd Byjus
BYJU'S is a worldwide education technology firm that provides highly engaging, adaptive, and efficient learning solutions to more than 150 million students located all over the globe. BYJU was established in India in 2011 to provide access to education of a superior standard for pupils located all over the globe.
BYJU offers a learning experience that is on par with the best in the world by using technologies that integrate mobile, interactive material, and individualized teaching methods. BYJU's geography-agnostic solutions and more than 12,000 teachers make education an engaging and delightful experience by using contextual and visual programs that adapt to the skill level, unique learning style, and pace of each student. BYJU'S, which has operations in more than 21 countries and learning programs in a variety of languages, has been named one of Time magazine's 100 Most Influential Companies for 2021.
1. Dealer Onboarding and Station Setup:
-Identify potential dealer partners and onboard them effectively.
-Ensure the setup of new stations is carried out smoothly and efficiently.
-Collaborate with cross-functional teams to meet station setup timelines and quality standards.
2. Handling Operations - Dealer and Driver Management:
-Manage the operations of both COCO and DODO stations.
-Monitor and optimize station performance, ensuring targets are met.
-Oversee dealer and driver management activities, including conflict resolution and performance evaluations.
-Implement and maintain operational processes to ensure seamless operations.
3. Coordinating with Vehicle OEM, Driver, and Banking Institutions:
-Develop and nurture relationships with Vehicle Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs).
-Collaborate with OEMs, drivers, and banking institutions to facilitate the sale of new vehicles.
-Ensure the timely financing and delivery of vehicles to drivers.
-Manage communication and negotiations with banking institutions to secure favourable terms for vehicle purchases.
-Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Operations Management, or a related field. MBA is a plus.
-Proven experience in sales, operations, and general management roles.
-Strong leadership skills with the ability to manage and motivate teams.
-Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
-Results-oriented mindset with a track record of meeting and exceeding targets.
-Ability to adapt to a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment.
-Knowledge of the automotive industry and/or ride-sharing industry is an advantage.
-Strong problem-solving skills and attention to detail.
• School sales: Primary responsibility is to sell to schools and bring them onboard
o Tie up with schools and onboard them so that we can offer the plan to the parents in the school
o Negotiate and get into commercial agreements with schools
o Upsell our other payment products in the schools
• Stakeholder Management in Schools:
o Enable Jodo to liaison with the schools tied up with, for close to
everything from meeting the parents to doing events etc.
o Forge a strong relationship with the school management and principal
and be their first port of call on anything to do with finances
• Team Building- Build a high-quality sales team and lead it in that city
We are looking for a Business Development Manager to join our team.
In this role, you will be entrusted with generating more business from existing clients as well as adding new clients to our portfolio.
Apply now for the role of Business Development Manager at CodeBuddy that is opening doors for skilled, energetic and enthusiastic personnel.
If you can help us in developing goals for the development team with business growth and meet potential clients while retaining existing clients you could be the perfect fit for the opening.
Prospect for potential new clients and turn this into increased business.
Cold calling, email marketing, online marketing to ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities.
Meet potential clients by growing, maintaining, and leveraging your network.
Developing goals for the development team and business growth and ensuring they are met.
Work with technical staff and other internal colleagues to meet customer needs.
Looking for creative ways to reach potential clients.
Participating in and utilizing company online events to raise awareness of the Codebuddy brand and establish contact with potential clients.
Job requires connecting and meeting prospective clients, coordinating with the backend team to send proposals & close the deal with clients.
What You Need To Apply:
At least 1 year of experience in international IT sales.
Hands-on experience in interacting with international clients.
Self-motivated with the ability to work independently or jointly in
a self-directed way.
Determining the potential business opportunities.
Should have knowledge about the services and industry to understand the client's needs and pitch the right solutions accordingly.
- Implementing new business development strategies to maximize profit and sales.
- Should have the fire to perform under difficult circumstances and emerge successful.
- Smart and Dynamic male and female graduates/Post graduates with IT fluency and relationship development skills.
Excellent written and verbal communication.
Proven analytical and problem-solving capabilities
Keen attention to detail
Proactive instead of reactive
Looking for ways to improve self and projects
The ideal candidate must be willing to engage in all stages of the sales cycle. They should be confident with building new client relationships. They should have evidence of strong skills and possess good communication skills.
- Build relationships with prospective clients; cold calling, emailing, follow-up and resolve any concerns/problems.
- Prepare and present proposals to qualifying companies on import/export opportunities.
- Understanding the market and its needs, product selection, sending prices, taking new orders, and sending samples, catalogues etc.
- Utilize effective communication and interpersonal skills to address any issues/problems or concerns.
- Keep abreast of opportunities in various countries through ongoing communication with contacts.
- Provide reqular feedback to the management on existing/ new opportunities and implement discussed action plans to capitalise on the opportunities.
- Masters of Business Administration degree.
- Well versed in English
- Strong communication and presentation skills
ITLH is an Ed-Tech organization backed by an IT company- Centillion based in India and Singapore. ITLH aims at bridging the gap between knowledge and opportunities by helping students build their skill sets via practical learning on live projects and classroom training. For the last 5 years we have enrolled 4000 students for the program and have been successfully placed in several MNC's.
How will we help you grow?
By joining ITLH, you will be part of an ever-growing organization that is redefining learning and helping young students to be industry ready. We believe in a healthy and growing working culture that you would love to be a part of. Join us if you feel you have the required skills and desire to be a part of our team and create an impact and reach new heights globally.
- Responsible for reaching out to prospective students and persuading them to purchase the courses.
- Timely addressing the queries and suggestions by students and acting on it on the quick TAT.
- Adhering strictly to the sales calls SLA’s.
- Execution of preset SOPs for the team that you are responsible for
- Collecting feedback from students & stakeholders for successful planning and execution for future
- Coordination between teams to provide swift resolution to prospective students
- Monitor the overall program health, Daily and weekly active users. Plan and execute campaigns to improve engagement.
- Recording all successful and unsuccessful attempts to close sales.
- Attending regular team meetings to clarify progress and performance-related expectations.
- Coordinating with the TL to come up with new offerings to increase revenue from existing accounts
- Conducting each of your functions with the utmost respect, regardless of other dispositions.
- Tolerance for ambiguity: A get-it-done rather than a wait-for-perfection' approach. A good bad answer is better than no answer at all.
- Iterative problem-solving: which means understanding problems clearly, and rapidly iterating on creative and implementable solutions
Good to have skills:
- Tech understanding/inclination
- Existing network/relationships in target group
Greeting from Uplogic Technologies Pvt Ltd!!!
We are looking for a dynamic and organized professional to our team in Madurai Branch who are excel in everything he or she do and interested in learn and grow along with Uplogic Team and enhance their hands in the development of Organization. If you are interested share your updated profile.
Experience: 1 to 5 year
Designation: Jr. BDE/Sr. BDE
Job Location: Madurai
- Should have strong experience in software sales processes
- Must have experience in Business Analysis and Business Planning
- Should be responsible for generating New leads and business
- Must be excellent knowledge in Sales Presentation
- Experience in Documentation and proposals is good to have
- Exposure in App Marketing globally is added advantage
- Should have strong communication skill both nationally and internationally
- Excellent in risk taking and Decision making
And it's highly appreciated if you can refer any of your friends, whose profile is suitable for the same.
Knowledge on Cloud technologies : AWS, Migrations, MAP Program, Devops, Modernization, Data etc
Added advantage if previously worked with AWS/public cloud partner management network and understands the cloud business well.
Experience: 3- 5 Yrs
Education : UG with MBA Preferred
This position is open for freshers & experienced Business Developers. You will be working with an amazing team and will have tremendous opportunities to learn and grow quickly. We are looking for Business development executive to work on our product Faveo Helpdesk
- Prospect for potential new clients and turn this into increased business from across the world.
- Most of the clients will be from outside India. Manage your work time efficiently to cover different timezones.
- Cold call as appropriate within your market or geographic area to ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities.
- Meet potential clients by growing, maintaining, and leveraging your network.
- Identify potential clients, and the decision makers within the client organization.
- Research and build relationships with new clients.
- Set up meetings between client decision makers and company’s practice leaders/Principals.
- Plan approaches and pitches.
- Work with team to develop proposals that speaks to the client’s needs, concerns, and objectives.
- Participate in pricing the solution/service.
- Handle objections by clarifying, emphasizing agreements and working through differences to a positive conclusion.
- Use a variety of styles to persuade or negotiate appropriately.
- Present new products and services and enhance existing relationships.
- Work with technical staff and other internal colleagues to meet customer needs.
- Arrange and participate in internal and external client debriefs.
- Attend industry functions, such as association events and conferences, and provide feedback and information on market and creative trends.
- Present to and consult with mid and senior level management on business trends with a view to developing new services, products, and distribution channels.
- Identify opportunities for campaigns, services, and distribution channels that will lead to an increase in sales.
- Using knowledge of the market and competitors, identify and develop the company’s unique selling propositions and differentiators.
- Submit weekly progress reports and ensure data is accurate.
- Ensure that data is accurately entered and managed within the company’s CRM or other sales management system.
- Forecast sales targets and ensure they are met by the team.
- Track and record activity on accounts and help to close deals to meet these targets.
- Work with marketing staff to ensure that prerequisites (like prequalification or getting on a vendor list) are fulfilled within a timely manner.
- Ensure all team members represent the company in the best light.
- Present business development training and mentoring to business developers and other internal staff.
- Research and develop a thorough understanding of the company’s people and capabilities.
- Understand the company’s goal and purpose so that will continual to enhance the company’s performance.
- Business development management positions require a bachelor’s degree preferably Engineering.
- 2-5 years of sales or marketing experience.
- An MBA is preferred.
Networking, Persuasion, Prospecting, Public Speaking, Research, Writing, Closing Skills, Motivation for Sales, Prospecting Skills, Sales Planning, Identification of Customer Needs and Challenges, Territory Management, Market Knowledge, Meeting Sales Goals, Professionalism, CRM, and Microsoft Office.
- You are invited to send us your complete resume
- Attach previous work or portfolio or project details
- Resume should have candidate photograph in it
- Mention Linkedin Profile URL in the resume
- Do go over our company website http://www.ladybirdweb.com/" target="_blank">www.ladybirdweb.com | http://www.faveohelpdesk.com/" target="_blank">www.faveohelpdesk.com & LinkedIn profile before applying
We're currently looking for a Sales Manager to head the Sales effort for a premium, feature rich and sustainable villa project in Sarjapur (Bangalore).
Great attitude and people skills, Pleasing personality, Outstanding relationship selling skills are a must. Should be living in Bengaluru and have own means of commute (2/ 4 wheeler) to go around town & carry his/ her own laptop to work.
The job will offer great learning, decent salary, apart from very attractive incentives.