We are looking for a candidate with strong experience into Information Security, 3rd Party Supplier assessments, Risk Management, Data Privacy, Audit Management with comprehensive understanding on
Risk Remediation, Security Operations, DLP, Network & Cloud Security, Experience in Independently Managing Information Security Audit would be mandatory.
· Responsible in Leading Internal InfoSec Assessments
· Responsible in Independently Manage 3rd Party Supplier Vendor Risks
· Responsible in driving audit remediations & ensure compliance by
effective risk mitigation plans.
· Liaison & Overseeing external audits like ISO27001, SOC1, SOC2 &
· Responsible & Lead the InfoSec Presales (RFPs, MSAs, Contract Sign-
offs & Sales Calls).
· Responsible in refreshing InfoSec Policy re-structuring & Lead Security
Awareness across the Organization.
· Responsible in addressing Data Privacy & Security Concerns
· Responsible in streamlining the process through Automation
· Responsible in streamlining Risk Register.
· Responsible in Overseeing PoCs whenever there is a need &
· Responsible in Managing Team.
· Strong understanding of Infrastructure Security from an Assessment
· Strong understanding & hands-on experience on Vulnerability
Assessments, Penetration Testing,Application & Network Security.
· Strong understanding and experience on Vendor Information Security
· Strong understanding of ISO 27001, HIPAA, PCI DSS, SOC 1, SOC2 &
Cloud Security Alliance,AWS and Azure infrastructure.
· Strong understanding and hands-on experience in driving assessment
remediation till closures.
· Strong understanding on Information Security, Data Privacy laws, rules
& regulations like GDPR,HIPAA, PCI etc.
· Hands on experience in Independently leading internal assessments &
identifying key information & technology risks.
· Comprehensive knowledge on IT Risk Management Domain.
· Comprehensive knowledge on InfoSec Presales, RFPs, & address client
· Good Communication skills.
· Comprehensive knowledge on Security Operations (Endpoint Security,
Data Leakage Prevention, Endpoint Encryption, SIEM, IDS/IPS,
Firewalls, CASB and CCM etc.
· Comprehensive knowledge on Security Incident Alerts & Management.
· Strong Knowledge on Information Governance & Policy Structuring
· Comprehensive knowledge conducting InfoSec awareness sessions.
· Ready to take ownership on the key deliverables with minimal
handholding and drive independently.
· Ready to Manage Team from day 1 with minimum hand-holding.
Location: Bangalore, Mumbai, Hyderabad, Pune, Delhi
● Build and nurture high performing teams of skilled software engineers. Find and hire top talent for your team
● Work closely with your team providing continuous feedback to raise the bar
● Shape team goals by developing a deep understanding of our business processes and success criteria
● Develop and execute a long-term product roadmap and architecture while balancing short term commitments
● Work closely with the team to architect and develop the best technical design and approach to solve complex problems.
● Take the accountability of the overall health of the products you build, and predictability of the deliverables of your team
● Effectively partner with engineering, product and business stakeholders across the organization to co-define and deliver on own and team goals
What are we looking for ?
● Bachelors or Masters Degree in Computer Science or a related field from a college of repute
● 8 to 14 years of industry experience in software engineering with 2 to 3 years of experience of directly managing a team of software engineers
● Prior experience in established start-ups would be preferred
● Experience with object-oriented design and languages
● Track record of building and delivering mission critical, 24x7 production software systems
● Experience architecting systems on AWS platform a strong plus
● Be able to deal with ambiguity and independently drive, design, and implement large scale software solution
● Proven track record of taking ownership and driving results on technical projects
● Ability to handle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
● Technical aptitude to quickly grasp complex technical issues and communicate directly with technical and non-technical teams
● Knowledge of professional software engineering practices and best practices for the full software development life cycle (SDLC), including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operation
Job Title: QA Associate
- Responsible for Implementing, controlling and monitoring quality management system documentation (ISO 27001) and data privacy (SOC2).
- Coordinate improvement in the system through output from audit, management review, and responsible to close NC’s during audits.
- Knowledge of SAMD (Software as Medical Device) SaaS product, processes and procedures.
3-5 years of relevant experience in Medical Devices Industry.
Area of Expertise:
- To generate, implement and maintain internal quality procedures and systems to comply with ISO 27001, SOC2 standards
- Maintaining and updating various documents like internal docs log, external log, , Obsolete docs log, DCN, ECN, CAPA, SQA/IQA log, product complaint, equipment log
- Maintaining Engineering documents like part specs, Bill of materials, Drawings, Design review documents etc
- Co-ordinate and conduct periodic internal audits of various functional groups of an organization and drive compliance to QMS.
- Manage all documentation related to internal and external audit.
- Manage all the documents related to supplier qualification and coordinate Supplier’s audit and maintain the supplier file.
- Experience in Handling of CAPA (Corrective & Preventive Actions) & Product Complaints
- Co-ordination of Management Review Meetings & its action items implementation
- 3-5 years of relevant experience in Medical Devices Industry.
- Educational Qualification – Diploma/Engineering graduate, preferably Computer Science or related.
- Ability to read and understand standard requirements independently.
- Good teamwork, communication and interpersonal skills. A demonstrated commitment to company values
- Good understanding of design control, and post marketing processes
- Knowledge of FDA / EU / Indian & other national regulations is an added advantage.
- Working knowledge of an e-QMS is an added advantage.
CoreStack, an AI-powered multi-cloud governance solution, empowers enterprises to rapidly achieve Continuous and Autonomous Cloud Governance at Scale. CoreStack enables enterprises to realize outcomes such as 40% decrease in cloud costs and 50% increase in operational efficiencies by governing operations, security, cost, access, and resources. CoreStack also assures 100% compliance with standards such as ISO, FedRAMP, NIST, HIPAA, PCI-DSS, AWS CIS & Well Architected Framework (WAF). We work with many large global customers across multiple industries including Financial Services, Healthcare, Retail, Education, Telecommunications, Technology and Government.
- Part of a Cloud Governance product team responsible for installing, configuring, automating and monitoring various Cloud Services (IaaS, PaaS, and SaaS)
- Be at the forefront of Cloud technology, assisting a global list of customers that consume multiple cloud environments.
- Ensure availability of internal & customers' hosts and services thru monitoring, analysing metric trends, investigating alerts.
- Explore and implement a broad spectrum of open source technologies. Help the team/customer to resolve technical issues.
- Extremely customer focused, flexible to be available on-call for solving critical problems.
- Contribute towards the process improvement involving the Product deployments, Cloud Governance & Customer Success.
- Minimum 3+ Years of experience with a B.E/B.Tech
- Experience in managing Azure IaaS, PaaS services for customer production environments
- Well versed in DevOps technologies, automation, infrastructure orchestration, configuration management and CI/CD
- Experience in Linux and Windows Administration, server hardening and security compliance
- Web and Application Server technologies (e.g. Apache, Nginx, IIS)
- Good command in at least one scripting language (e.g. Bash, PowerShell, Ruby, Python)
- Networking protocols such as HTTP, DNS and TCP/IP
- Experience in managing version control platforms (e.g. Git, SVN)
1. Lead a growing team of engineers, responsible for overall technical direction of the team
2. Responsible for code and data architecture, resource management and timely delivery of
3. Responsible for scaling team (hiring) and product infrastructure with the growing user
4. Responsible for creating scalable system architecture & infrastructure
5. Hands-on coding of individual product modules
6. Own the codebase, identify code optimization opportunities and maintain error-free code
7. Maintain code documentation
8. Setup and manage back-end infrastructure/services
9. Research new technologies that have the potential to improve the product
10. Manage team’s development backlog tasks/timelines
11. Conduct detailed code reviews, create test cases and conduct alpha, beta testing, conduct QA testing with help from QA engineers
12. Gather requirements business/product managers regarding new feature requests and bugs
What we need?
1. 3-5 years hands-on coding experience in mobile application development with Android SDK, Swift or Flutter SDK and Firebase, Google Cloud Platform or AWS backend
2. 1-2 years experience in leading a team of software development and QA engineers
3. A keen interest in new technologies and best practices
4. Experience in managing development tasks/timelines for a team (e.g. by holding daily scrums)
5. Ability to create fault resistant development frameworks for engineers
6. Experience in seamless deployment of apps to Play Store and App Store and knowledge of respective developer guidelines
7. Experience with performance testing & tuning, scaling and optimization of high-load applications
8. Experience in scaling through non-relational distributed databases
As the Director of Technology, you will be responsible for monitoring the operations in the technical side of the organization and managing the efficiency of network systems to ensure the stability and efficiency of business functions.
- Build teams that can work with various functions of the company and engineering
- Execute product Vision with scalable tech solutions with a good balance of shipping speed and quality
- Take complete ownership of all technical aspects of the product (Backend, Frontend, Infra and Scale)
- Should have worked in a high growth tech environment
- Strong development experience in Node, JS, AWS & Test Driven Microservices
- Superb analytical skills and experience in working with complex data sets
- Spearheaded the development of high-volume web applications across multiple platforms (Android and IOS)
● The candidate will be part of the Engineering leadership team and will help with strategies and execute the product roadmap.
● Work closely with Product and business teams to strategize or design the features and product experiments.
● Lead a team of 15-30 Engineers, develop engineers on the team and help them advance in their careers.
● Developing project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders, and ensuring technical feasibility.
● Ensure resource availability and allocation.
● Develop a detailed project plan to track progress, lead meetings, and set expectations for the project team.
● Perform risk management to minimize project risks.
● Conduct regular 1-1s with the team.
● Scale the technology architecture, team, and product to drive multiple growths in the next 2-3 years.
● Preferably from LAMP/MEAN, stack and good exposure with scalable and distributed systems using microservices.
● Exposure to various cloud hosting environments(Preferably AWS).
● Bachelor's degree required; masters preferred.
● You have managed engineering teams that have a strong record of developing and delivering products.
● Proven working experience as a senior engineering manager in the information technology sector.
● You put a strong emphasis on recruiting and developing your team.
● You have an eye for great products and can work effectively with engineers, product managers,
and designers to build them.
● You are deeply technical but prefer to lean on your leadership skills.
● You are a strong communicator who can streamline the flow of information between Engineering and other teams.
● Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills.
● You have a curiosity about how things work.
● PMP / PRINCE II certification is a plus(Theoretical and practical project management knowledge).
● Excellent decision-making and leadership capabilities.
● A minimum of 8+ IT experience in leading multi-skilled teams involving product, mobile, and web application development & Engineering.
• Strong knowledge of SQL and ETL Testing
• Extensive experience in ETL/ Data warehouse backend testing and BI Intelligence reports testing
• Hands-on back-end testing skills and strong RDBMS and testing methodologies.
• Expertise in test management tools and defect tracking tools i.e HP Quality Center, Jira
• Proficient experience of working on SDLC & Agile Methodology
•Excellent Knowledge of Database Systems Vertica /Oracle/ Teradata
• Knowledge in security testing will be an added advantage.
• Experience in Business Intelligence testing in various reports Using Tableau
• Strong comprehension, analytical, and problem-solving skills
•Good interpersonal and communication skills, quick learner, and good troubleshooting capabilities.
• Good knowledge of Python Programming language.
• Working knowledge of AWS
As a Partner Development Solution Architect focused on GSI partners within Aqua Security, you will have the opportunity to deliver on a strategy to build mind share and broad use of Aqua Platform across the partner community. Your broad responsibilities will include: owning the technical engagement with strategic partners, position aqua to be part of partner offerings, and assist with the creation of new technical strategies to help partners build and increase their application security practice business. You will be responsible for providing subject-matter expertise on the security of running cloud native workloads, which are rapidly being adopted in enterprise deployments. You will also drive technical relationships with all stakeholders and support sales opportunities. You will also work closely with the internal sales and partner sales team throughout the sales process to ensure all of the partners’ technical needs are understood and met with the best possible solution.
The ideal person will have excellent communications skills and be able to translate technical requirements for a non-technical audience. This person can multi-task, is self-motivated, while still interacting well with a team; is highly organized with high energy level and can-do attitude. Required skills include:
- Experience as a sales engineer or solution architect, working with enterprise software products or services.
- Ability to assess partner and customer requirements, identify business problems, and demonstrate proposed solutions.
- Ability to present at technical meetups.
- Ability to work with partners and conduct technical workshops
- Recent familiarity or hands-on experience with:
- Linux distributions, Windows Server
- Networking configurations, routing, firewalling
- DevOps eco-system: CI/CD tools, datacenter automation, open source tools like Jenkins
- Cloud computing environments (AWS, Azure, and Google Compute)
- Container technologies like Docker, Kubernetes, OpenShift and Mesos
-Knowledge of general security practices & DevSecOps
- Up to 25% travel is expected. The ideal candidate will be located in Hyderabad, India
- 7+ years of hands on implementation or consulting experience
- 3+ years in a customer and or partner facing roles
- Experience working with end users or developer communities
- Experience working effectively across internal and external organizations
- Knowledge of the software development lifecycle
- Strong verbal and written communications
- BS degree or equivalent experience required
JD – Engineering Manager Role
- Designed, developed and deployed cloud-native applications (we use AWS)
- Working on or leading enterprise tech products and worked with enterprise customers
- Mentor & grow / Hire Engineering Managers to lead up these individual units.
- Work closely with Product Management, Business Development and Operations team and enable them by providing scalable and high quality technology solutions at a rapid pace.
- Set up the organisation & processes to enable timely delivery of projects with high quality.
- Set up best practices for development and champion their adoption.
- Well versed in Software Architecture and Design - You should be able to spot flaws in the existing architecture and design. You would help us refactor and re-architecture the code for easier and faster development.
- Oversee Architecture & design of technically robust, flexible and scalable solutions.
- Perform well in uncertainties and collaborate and work with unclear interfaces to other teams in our rapidly evolving organisations.
- Create clear career paths for team members and help them grow with regular & deep mentoring.
- Identify, define, and coordinate the training needs of the team.
- Perform regular performance evaluation and share and seek feedback on a regular basis
- Building and maintaining data capabilities at KredX while taking care of scaling, privacy and processing aspects.
- Ability to work with external partners and vendors to integrate with KredX product
- Write blogs and other technical papers to share the lessons with community both inside and outside the company and or participates in technical events to get new knowledge to the organisation while improving brand of engineering team at KredX
- Appropriately escalate any issues/concerns that require immediate attention from other affected parties
- Always be thinking about the engineering systems and business from different angles - fraud, downtimes, scale, business direction and more
- Experience in working with large scale unstructured data, and data science
- Deep Understanding of enterprise grade technologies.
- Deep understanding & expertise with highly transactional, large relational and complex systems.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Possess superb troubleshooting and problem analysis skills.
- Knowledgeable about new engineering paradigms and developments in software engineering
Need a strong Amazon Web Service developer with experience developing APIs using Lambda functions. The candidate must have a very good familiarity with API and deployment of API in AWS knowledge are mandatory.