Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
About Grasp Internet
We currently deal in mobile accessories with all leading Indian E-Commerce portals, and plan to expand into other lifestyle categories in next 6 months. Our organisation is in a high growth and expansion phase. We are currently among top 200 sellers on Amazon.in among 2 lakh active sellers. It’s a lean team building up right now, which means a lot of work and energy is required, but a lot of learning and rewards too.
1. Create and design print and digital materials
2. Adhere to brand guidelines and complete projects according to the deadline
3. Retouch and manipulate images
4. Use graphic design software and work with a wide variety of media
5. Collaborate with the creative director and graphic design manager to develop design concepts
6. Receive feedback from the creative director and graphic design manager and make necessary changes
7. Assemble final presentation material for printing as needed
8. Maintain a functional organizational structure for various departments and ensure continuous up-gradation of employees
JOB DESCRIPTION OF GRAPHIC DESIGNERS-
Roles and Responsibilities
- Design web pages, brochures, logos, signs, books, magazine covers, annual reports, advertisements, and other communication materials.
- developing concepts, graphics and layouts for product illustrations, company logos, and websites
- determining size and arrangement of illustrative material and copy, and font style and size
- preparing rough drafts of material based on an agreed brief
- reviewing final layouts and suggesting improvements if required
- Planning concepts by studying relevant information and materials. Coordinating with outside agencies, art services, web designers, marketing, printers, and colleagues as necessary.
- Be a skilled user of design software such as Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, Coral draw.
- Have an active interest in art/design
- Be creative and adaptable to trends
ProCreator is an award-winning Digital Design Agency focusing on establishing an end to end product solution. Our passion for design and innovation drives us to keep learning and achieving better products. We hustle to provide the best of all worlds, be it development, design, marketing, animation or providing any business solutions for the betterment of your products and their users, by creating pleasing experiences for their users. Some of our clients we work with, are WazirX, Nasscom, ITC Masterchef, Zebpay, Cholamandalam, Metasky and many more.
Procreator is looking for driven, self-motivated and enthusiastic designers who are eager to pursue a career in UI/UX and have a knack for design, aesthetics, and usability.
As a User Interface Designer in our team, you will be part of a fast-paced and forward thinking team of like-minded designers with a passion for design and problem-solving.
You will be working closely with junior and senior designers, turning ideas and wireframes into awesome user interfaces ranging from landing pages, SaaS web and mobile applications. Together we will engineer and design good looking, aesthetically pleasing and functionally great applications that deliver a pleasant User Experience.
What kind of candidate are we looking for?
- Have designed user interfaces for mobile and web platforms in the past.
- 2+ years of experience in the UI / UX field.
- Familiar with UX methodologies – research, interviews, personas, competitor research, sitemap, wireframing, responsive design and prototyping.
- Familiar with UI principles and being able to translate a given user-experience journey into a visually great and intuitive UI.
- Experience building and utilising design systems.
- Experience using Figma.
- Being able to communicate effectively with clients and stakeholders about your team’s design decisions & choices.
- Being willing to mentor junior designers on your team, helping them grow and providing constructive feedback.
- Strong critical thinking and analytical skills.
- Proactive in proposing ideas and ensuring the design standards across the projects are maintained.
- Proficient (written and verbal) in the English language.
- Brownie points if you know prototyping /motion design tools like After Effects, ProtoPie, etc.
- Someone who is keen and eager to learn, put forth ideas and loves the design as much as we do.
What will you do?
- Create wireframes and prototypes to communicate your ideas effectively.
- Create visual designs and user interfaces for the wireframes.
- Work in some capacity (executing, mentoring or leading) on at least 2 projects in parallel.
- Communicate with the client to understand the project requirements and scope.
- Present and rationalize your design decisions and stick to well-known design guidelines while designing interfaces.
- Collaborate with team members across verticals (development, graphic design and content) to bring the product you’re working on to life.
- Train (around best practices for designs) and manage junior designers.
- Continually keep yourself and your design team updated with the latest changes in your industry’s standards.
Working with Procreator will help you understand the real meaning of team, support, and an environment to grow and explore yourself. You will have the freedom to traverse diverse industries and understand how they function and the thought process of their leaders.
The ideal candidate should be willing to commit himself fully to the company and drive the company forward.
Our client is a World’s #1 Co-Op and Collaborative Marketing Platform,looking for a Senior UX designer to join the Product Experience team assisting in research, design, and development of an innovative user-need based, engaging, and intuitive online SaaS platform. Work with real customers of the SaaS platform to better the design and advocate for users’ needs.
Key Attributes you'd need to possess:
Problem Solver - Quick on your feet, some problems require creative solutions. Communicating those with peers and clients effectively, for presentations and walk through as well as support on client calls if needed.
Team Player- Builds strong partnerships with product & engineering teams, and understands how to handle creative differences between teams and stakeholders to manage consistency at a brand level.
User-Driven - Advocate for the user and get them the best experience driven by design. We believe in data, the numbers don’t lie! Using data to back design decisions get you extra points!
Business Acumen- Should be willing to learn and understand complex business challenges, and formulate solutions to solve the problems effectively. Someone who makes intelligent decisions - work effectively, plan better, and formulate solutions that can deliver returns.
Typical work week look like:
Research- Conducting user research, client interviews, and usability testing to understand user needs; studying data patterns that highlight these using prospecting tools for performing Client-need Analysis, track their pain-points to develop a reach-out strategy.
Ideation and Brainstorming- Brainstorming and designing new features for our SaaS platform based on research, tech requirements, and feature requests. Lots of white-boarding, paper scribbles, and ideas!
Dev Support- Communicating with web developers, including providing input on any needed digital enhancements
Manage the Brand Guidelines and Visuals- Designing and managing the information architecture for the marketing website and product, drafting information flows and designing wireframes, mockups and prototypes. Branding and Illustrations for OnlineSales.ai and its marketing website or any events the company will be showcased in.
Our ideal candidate should have:
4+ years of work experience in designing digital products or experiences
Relevant Degree/Diploma or experience/certification in Product or Experience design
Great understanding of user-centric design, responsive design and designing for web
Good communication skills
Software skills - Adobe CC or similar. Any tool you are comfortable with to design and prototype.
Any experience in digital marketing is a plus.
Good to have knowledge of CSS, HTML - we work hand in hand with developers.
What you will be doing
As a User Experience Researcher, you’ll play a critical role in creating useful, usable, and delightful products. Working with stakeholders across functions and levels, you'll have impact at all stages of product development. You will conduct end- to-end research using a variety of methodologies, helping us gain confidence in our understanding of our users, their needs and the opportunities this uncovers for our products. You'll be empowered to work with autonomy and creativity every step of the way, partnering with key stakeholders across product management, design, analytics, data science, marketing and engineering to influence product design and direction.
What you will be doing
- Build and execute impactful research plans that provide deep customer insights needed to impact strategy and UX. Innovate and develop approaches to measure users’ experiences.
- Execute rigorous research within complex constraints such as recruiting hard-to-reach audiences, overcoming remote research technology challenges, and adapting approaches to give people of all abilities, languages, and boundaries space to contribute.
- Synthesize and derive insights across research that you will conduct on your own or in partnership with other researchers, prior research, and quantitative data sources including product telemetry and experimentation to derive useful and human-centered insights.
- Build clear and compelling narratives that land your customer-focused, human-centric research insights at the right level of altitude for different partners including engineering, design, and marketing teams.
- Continuously inform design and engineering plans using customer insight (qualitative and quantitative). Critical to this accountability will be identifying gaps and customer pain points, as well as potential customer delighters.
What are we looking for
- 5+years of UX Research and analysis experience in the consumer-facing Product space.
- Extensive experience with qualitative and quantitative user research, including experimental design, sample selection and recruiting, surveys, focus groups, in-person and remote usability testing, ethnographic field research, and more.
- Portfolio containing work samples representing complex system research and user testing outcomes for web, desktop and mobile experiences.
- Degree in HCI, Human Factors, Anthropology, Cognitive Science, Psychology, Engineering or a related subject, and practical, hands-on experience conducting research in technology-related fields.
- Ability to productively collaborate with project stakeholders and teams that are both local and geographically distributed, representing a variety of cultures.
- Ability to keep track of multiple projects and connect the dots, to complement the core product and business values.
- Willingness to work both independently and collaboratively with tight deadlines, and multi-task efficiently in high volume, fast-paced settings.
- Strong communication skills to confidently present to various audience types and seniority levels, and an ability to provide bottom-line insights that help teams realize the tangible value and productively execute on research/testing findings.
- Strong data collection and analysis skills to be self-sufficient in generating, analyzing and presenting results from quantitative & qualitative research, and an ability to translate complex analyses into actionable and sustainable recommendations.
- Commitment to best practices, user advocacy, and thought leadership that drive positive outcomes focused on high levels of quality and innovation.
What will you get
- Chance to play a pivotal role in designing and building next-gen hospitality tech platform
- Top tier scale from day 1 - related battle scars/glory
- Chance to work with world-class talent (Ex Amazon, Apple, Walmart, Swiggy etc)
We are looking for a dynamic Social Media Designer to be responsible for designing and posting original content on online platforms. The responsibilities of a Social Media Designer include posting content on social media, designing graphic material, and attracting consumers via social media.
To be successful as a Social Media Designer, you should be highly motivated, creative, and possess solid knowledge of marketing competencies. Ultimately, a top-notch Social Media Designer should be computer literate, highly organized, and able to work with little direction.
- Producing content to be posted online.
- Increasing traffic and appealing to target audiences.
- Creating posts, pages, and applications to attract customers.
- Using programming skills to build pages and applications.
- Measuring key performance indicators.
- Degree in Graphic Design or Computer Sciences.
- Good communication skills.
- Creativity and Graphic Design skills.
- Proficiency in Marketing disciplines.
- Must be self-motivated.
- Be able to produce original ideas.
Salary: 4-9 LPA
https://zenonco.io/">ZenOnco.io is the world’s first integrative oncology healthtech platform. At ZenOnco.io, we aim to extend life and improve the quality of life for cancer patients through integrative oncology treatment, which covers both medical treatment as well as complementary treatment (Nutrition, emotional wellness, fitness, and community support).
To provide the best medical treatment options to cancer patients, we have partnered with 50+ hospitals across India, and cover 1,000+ oncologists. We also provide patients access to a full range of diagnostic tests that are required to arrive at the most effective cancer treatment.
We heavily deploy technology in our operations, and have recently launched the world’s first Integrative Oncology Preliminary Assessment Report tool (ZIOPAR) to guide cancer patients free of cost on the possible treatment options based on their cancer profile, symptoms and other conditions.
We believe in innovation, dedication and commitment. While we have the thrill to seek out and capture the world, we are looking for a responsible partner in you. If you feel you can become one of us, apply today.
Roles and responsibilities:
* Prepares work to be accomplished by gathering information and materials.
* Plans concept by studying information and materials.
* Illustrates concept by designing rough layout of art and copy regarding arrangement, size, type size and style, and related aesthetic concepts.
* Obtains approval of concept by submitting rough layout for approval.
* Prepares finished copy and art by operating typesetting, printing, and similar equipment; and purchasing from vendors.
* Prepares final layout by marking and pasting up finished copy and art.
* Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturer’s instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs; maintaining equipment inventories; and evaluating new equipment.
* Completes projects by coordinating with outside agencies, art services, printers, etc.
* Maintains technical knowledge by attending design workshops; reviewing professional publications; and participating in professional societies.
* Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Graphic Designer Qualifications/Skills:
* Strong graphic design skills
* Layout skills
* Analytical skills
* Desktop publishing tools and graphic design software
* Proven graphic designing experience
* A strong portfolio of illustrations or other graphics
* Familiarity with design software and technologies (such as InDesign, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Photoshop)
* A keen eye for aesthetics and details
*Excellent communication skills
* Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines
* Degree in Design, Fine Arts or related field is a plus
Education and Experience:
* Bachelor’s degree in graphic design, industrial design, or interior design, or equivalent experience
* Experience in graphic designing: 1+ years
You will get:
* Some of the best people to work with (founders are IIM graduates and investment banker)
* An opportunity to make a difference in the lives of millions of cancer patients across the globe
* A great learning environment and opportunity to grow
- Collaborating with the product team on initial concepts, user flows, visual design, and prototypes.
- Research and prototyping with our customers.
- Creation and evolution of UI and brand language within the product.
- Meticulous detail and care for design execution, from concept to delivery.
- Participating in all project phases, from strategy to launch to optimization
- Tightly collaborate with software designers and developers to bring new product features to the market.\
- We should be keen on solving problems with Bharat users.
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- 3+ years of experience as a Product Designer.
- Extensive experience with a variety of graphic design and interactive tools, for example, Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch, Figma, Principle, Framer, etc
- Working knowledge of UX research methodologies with an ability to help lead sessions, apply appropriate techniques, and synthesize results
- Experience with cross-platform design systems, information architecture
- Be creative, with a good eye for a picture
- Have excellent technical and Photographic and Video graphic skills.
- Have good communication and people skills.
- Have good IT skills, especially with computer programs such as Photoshop, Premier Pro etc.
- Ability to use different types of photographic equipment and photography software.
- Understanding of artificial and natural lighting and how it affects different settings, shapes and skin tones.
- A keen eye for detail and a well-developed artistic and creative aesthetic.
- Keeping up-to-date with technology and method in the industry.
- Good Software Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Lightroom.
- Bachelor’s degree in Photography related field.
- Experience as a Photographer in related field.
- Demonstrable Photographer
skills with a strong portfolio.
- Proficiency with editing software- Photoshop, Premiere Pro, Lightroom.
- A strong eye for visual composition.
- Effective time management skills and the ability to meet deadlines.
- Able to give and receive constructive criticism.
- Take the brief to understand specifications and work closely with the team to develop the concept.
- Capture and process images and videos until the desired result is achieved.
- Constantly improve image and video quality using various editing methods.
- Use and maintain modern and traditional technical equipment (cameras, lenses, lights etc).
- Arrange objects, scenes, lighting and background to adhere to specifications.
- Archive photographic images, videos and maintain database.
- Maintain an in depth understanding of photographic and video graphic best practices and procedures.
- Carrying out research and preparation for a shoot.
- Working in different locations and circumstances to get the right images and videos.
- Using an extensive range of technical equipment, including cameras, lenses, lighting and specialist software.
- Communicating with photographic subjects, putting them at ease, encouraging them and directing them.
- Adjust apertures, shutter speeds, and camera focus based on a combination of factors such as lighting, field depth, subject motion, film type, and film speed.
- Estimate or measure light levels, distances, and numbers of exposures needed, using measuring devices and formulas.
- Create artificial light, using flashes and reflectors.
- Perform maintenance tasks necessary to keep equipment working properly.