Handling international as well as local cliental to solve their query and also sell them residential projects in the Mumbai region.
Searching for the new cliental apart from traffic on website by corporate visits and corporate tie-ups.
Making Relationship with existing builders and doing new tie-ups with builders/developers.
Meeting Targets with Monthly & Quarterly Deadliness & Business Development operations.
Doing outbound calling to convert prospective clients into sales.
Figure out the potential of new projects and to do tie-ups with them.
Making Site visits to clients in Residential Projects of different Reputed Builders.
Collecting Brokerage from the Builder/Developer after sale of their project.
Providing after sales services to client & assisting in Home Loans.
About Property Megamart
Wolken Software provides a suite of AI-enabled, SaaS 2.0 cloud-native applications for Customer Service and Enterprise Solutions namely Wolken Service Desk, Wolken's IT Service Management, and Wolken's HR Case Management. We have replaced incumbents like Salesforce, ServiceNow Zendesk, etc. at various Fortune 500 and Fortune 1000 companies.
Looking for a self-driven and passionate lead generation specialist. The individual will be responsible for running lead generation initiatives across different geographies and industry verticals for B2B enterprise sales. The role will include running campaigns, handling initial level prospect meetings, setting up appointments and finding potential clients, all leading to building the revenue pipeline.
Responsibilities of the role:
Design, execute and scale lead generation campaigns independently
Actively source new business opportunities
Convince prospects, establish a relationship and set up meetings
Gather correct customer information during a conversation to make an appointment
Submit reports on the sales lead journey
Assist the sales team in managing sales including follow-up calls
Develop and maintain a sales prospecting database for the company ensuring that all new entries in the
the database is of an acceptable standard in terms of accuracy
Source new records for the database as required
Required experience and qualification:
Prior experience of 2-4 years in lead generation, and telemarketing. Inside sales experience is a plus
Prior experience in the technology industry
High level of motivation and a self-starting attitude, and the ability to work independently
Bachelor’s degree in Business and Communications and related fields. MBA Preferred
Excellent client service skills
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Proficient in MS Office products
About the Role
We are looking for a Sales Support Associate to join our team. As a Sales Support Associate, you have to communicate with the customers and have to give them detail about the product and services we provide. We are looking for a thinker and a problem solver.
Key Job Responsibilities
- Making Inbound and outbound calls
- Always in contact with the prospective client by calling.
- Associates will be required to make & receive calls from customers.
- Asking questions to engage customers and keep the conversation going.
- Resolving queries and issues related to the products and services.
- Taking and processing sales in a professional manner.
- Maintaining the database of the customers on a regular basis.
- Suggesting solutions based on customers’ needs and requirements.
- Must possess strong customer service skills
- Excellent verbal communication
- Must have good negotiation skills
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills
- Must be detail-oriented and an active listener
- Ability to work under pressure
- Generating business through direct marketing i.e email marketing , cold calling ,cargliest Linked-in , bidding portals & other Social platforms .
- Keeping bidding portal on secondary for generating leads & business
- Experience on linked-in sales navigator would be add on .
- Must have proficient communication & understand the ascent of UK/US and other countries clients .
- Able to work on targets
- Sound technical knowledge on the development of Web & Mobile application.
- Maintain business relationships with existing and potential clients.
- 1+ yrs sales experience in B2C Industry.
- Should have 1+ yrs experience in IT Sales.
You’re a Business Development professional with a proven track record of establishing and leveraging high-level relationships and presenting creative solutions to generate growth.
You’re excited to be a part of a dynamic company that’s growing fast and has an open, teamwork-focused culture. You’re a self-starter, goal-oriented and dependable individual. You thrive in an environment where you’re driven and responsible for your own work and results (but you get the support you need). You are comfortable cultivating relationships, including at C-suite level, and are excellent at finding ways to tackle problems. You can make high-quality decisions and have phenomenal social, analytical and writing skills.
As an Agency Partnerships Lead, your primary role is to initiate and establish relationships, develop partnerships and grow revenue with various creative and influencer agencies to introduce our products and services and get them onboard. You will be responsible for partnerships and collaborate with the other teams to create new ways of working with our agency partners to grow revenue for our portfolio of advertising products and services. Simply put, You’ll be responsible to for growth of our company through various sales strategies and partnerships
- Acquire new and expand upon existing agency relationships
- Build strong, sustainable relationships with agencies; manage each partner effectively to increase revenue and identify opportunities to cross/up sell
- Lead internal communication with all key NBCU stakeholders on agency projects, dynamics and opportunities.
- Collaborate with internal and external leaders on RFP strategy and response
- Negotiate deal points, and monitor progress
- Research agency and client information to better understand how to best increase and deepen our relationships, and deliver on their needs
- Analyze and report out on agency negotiations and track towards financial goals
- Assure the compliance to agreed-upon upfront terms by both agency and clients
- Discover creative solutions to day to day portfolio level challenges. Create new portfolio level opportunities.
- Produce agency proposal documents
- Create presentation materials and deliver for internal and external meetings
- Develop a strategic plan and do introductory calls with top agency accounts
- Research, collaborate and strategise to identify influencers and top prospective client accounts where Devex can add new value
- Identified and built relationships with prospective and current partners, including leading companies, foundations, etc
- Close high-value opportunities to meet your revenue targets
- 5+ years of sales or account management experience in digital advertising/marketing or influencer/creative agencies
- Broad understanding of the online/digital marketing space and ad tech ecosystem
- Ability to build and maintain effective relationships with clients
- Proactive self-starter, ability to establish priorities and work independently
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Self-driven and passionate with a knack for entrepreneurship
Any preference of Industry: Influencer/creative agency experience preferred
Minimum Academic Qualifications: Bachelors/Masters in relevant field
Working Hours: Flexible
Perks: You get to work directly with the Founders on a completely revolutionary idea and most likely end up defining the course of history.
If getting known for your talent, skills & work ethic is what drives you, we make sure that that happens
Location- Pune (Kalyani nagar)
Roles and Responsibilites:
End to End sales
Experience in US mortgage background is perferable
Business Development Manager- Job Description
- Lead generation through various marketing activities, cold call and networking.
- Meet potential clients by growing, maintaining, and leveraging your network.
- Developing sales plan, prospecting / identification of opportunities, customer presentations, managing RFI / RFP responses, and winning opportunities.
- Achieve set targets in terms of revenue, profitability, collection and other result areas.
- Work with technical team and other internal colleagues to meet customer needs.
- Arrange and participate in internal and external client debriefs.
- Manage Key Accounts, develop and maintain client relationship.
- New Account Development, Developing relationships with key decision-makers in target organizations for business development.
- Understanding and coordinating client's needs / enhancements and consulting with team to provide solutions in adherence to delivery schedules.
- Knowledge of IT Infrastructure Solutions and Services.
- Knowledge of Networking products like Switches, Routers, structured cabling , NAS SAN Storage, CCTV etc.
- Knowledge of of IT Security products like UTM, firewall, VA-PT Cyber Security and End Point Security.
- Knowledge of Computing like Servers, Desktops etc.
- Technical Background (BE, B.Tech, B Sc, BCA, B.com, Diploma) MBA a strong plus.
- Good track record in IT Hardware, Software & Services sales.
- 3 to 12 years of Corporate Sales experience in IT Industry mandatory.
- Excellent interpersonal, diplomacy and conflict-resolution skills.
- Good Personal Networking Skills.
We have openings for Business Developer.
- Experience with lead generation through portals like Freelancer, Upwork, Elance, Guru, Craglist, ODesk and Social Media etc.
- Persuasive and goal-oriented.
- Possesses an energetic, outgoing, and friendly demeanor.
- Ability to work independently or as an active member of a team.
- Building business relationships with current and potential clients.
- Understanding client needs and offering solutions.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; the ability to call, connect, and interact with potential clients.
- Making presentations
- Sending Emails
- Doing Meetings with HR heads
- Serviing Clients
- Collection of dues
- Sending Proposals