About trikon ecosystem
at Global Media Agency- A client of Merito
- Recognizes and seizes opportunities to contribute to agency new business
- Build product GTM narrative, and clearly explain products, value proposition, commercial and engagement model
- Organize Product trainings and roadshows across agencies
- Accountable for maintaining a positive relationship with Media agency, and providing clear lanes of communication and support
- Responsible for development of direct reports
- Establish regular check-ins with key stakeholders
- Understand who and when to pull in Tech Product team to support client-direct conversations, and more specific requests
- Manage & prioritize incoming requests from agencies
- Partner with business stakeholders to define product application & usage goals and working to ensure solutions are properly integrated, applied, and activated
- Provide feedback to product team share client & agency specific feedback, areas for improvement, opportunities, etc.
- Display strong consulting and collaboration skills
- Exhibits enthusiasm for clients’ business and industry. Maintains leading edge of knowledge of clients’ business and industry
- 10+ years of experience, ideally in a digital or media agency or consultancy
- Strong knowledge of leading data and technology tools
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including demonstrated ability to create and deliver professional presentations and customer deliverables requiring little review/input from others.
- Strong attention to detail, excellent organization skills, and ability to manage multiple projects
- Demonstrable track record of success in operations and client engagement in a cross-functional environment, including product, tech, or media.
- Has deep knowledge and experience with paid media agencies
Card91 is simplifying business payments by providing a plug and play issuance infrastructure to businesses for domestic and cross-border payments. Our full stack platform enables businesses to gain control and visibility into their payment flows, controlling the entire payment lifecycle from onboarding, to issuance, to transaction and data reconciliation. The platform aims to provide holistic solutions around payment issuance and distribution management. Our deep focus in payments will help us in bringing new issuance formats as well as technologies to businesses.
The company has been founded by seasoned technology entrepreneurs who have founded successful companies like Myntra, Mastiff Technologies earlier. Headquartered in Bangalore, with presence in Mumbai and NCR, Card91 aims to disrupt the payment infrastructure space in the issuer-processor segment.
Position: Chief of Staff, Founders’ Office
We are opening up hiring for a role which offers a unique opportunity to work directly with the founders at Card91 to shape key strategies related to PMF, partnerships and product design, define product roadmap and raise capital. Essentially a whatever-it-takes approach to assist founders on key business aspects.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Work directly with the founders to fundraise, solve key product problems and develop new revenue channels.
- Conduct customer conversations, carry out market and industry research and devise strategies to increase NPS
- Build a partner ecosystem that can help us in shaping our product roadmap and unlocking growth opportunities.
- Research, develop and implement a strategy to be abreast with competition globally and figure out potential partnership opportunities.
- Develop and build relationships across the data ecosystem to further help us strengthen our business.
- Run near term experiments and projects for immediate impact, as well as build mid to long-term capabilities for the organisation.
Experience and Qualifications
- An experience of 4 to 6 years working as a Management/Strategy consultant and/or formulating strategy in a fast paced high growth start-up.
- A prior experience in investment banking/fund raising is a must.
- Master in Business Administration, preferably from a top-tier business school.
- Experience working in Financial Services Industry or Fintech is preferred.
- Must have excellent presentation skills along with top verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong project reporting skills, with a focus on interdepartmental communication
What’s on offer
- Vibrant, fun and rewarding culture that nurtures and promotes excellence
- Opportunities to learn and interact directly with the founders and with other payment industry leaders
- Competitive renumeration, stock options, group health insurance & PF
- Other office perks of being part of an early-stage start-up
- Location: HSR Layout, Bangalore
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior Level
Industry: Marketing & Advertising
Employment Type: Full-Time
Job Functions: Marketing, Business Development, Operations
Job Location: Bengaluru
Experience: 2+ Years
WHAT WILL BE YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES?
1. Identify and hunt publishers and understand their challenges in monetization and marketing.
2. Identify and onboard publishers, cultivating a relationship of trust with them.
3. Coordinate Google DFP, Admob, Facebook Audience Network, and Ad Manager integration and setting up of ad placements for Publishers
4. Expand the relationships with existing Publishers by continuously proposing solutions that meet their objectives.
5. Work with ad networks and internal teams to run successful ad monetization strategies.
6. Serve as the link of communication between publishers and Advertisers.
7. Resolve any issues and problems faced, troubleshoot, and deal with complaints to maintain relationships.
8. Prepare regular reports of progress and forecasts for these stakeholders using key account metrics.
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
1. 2+ years experience in operations/marketing/business development roles preferably Mobile App Monetisation expertise - including device SDK implementations across demand & supply partnerships on mobile.
2. Know the process of ad implementation through SDKs.
3. Should have a good understanding of Google DFP, AdMob, FAN, and Ad Manager.
4. Understand revenue trends of networks and suggest changes on apps, to increase revenue.
5. Reach out to potential ad network partners for monetization.
6. Hands-on experience in configuring and managing ads through mediation tools for mobile and online.
7. Should have a keen interest in market research for ad monetization.
8. Analytical mindset with good communication and interpersonal capabilities, able to work independently.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
1. Google AdMob
2. Google Ad Manager
3. DoubleClick For Publisher (DFP)
4. Facebook Audience Network (FAN)
5. App Monetisation
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
1. An opportunity to be a part of a fast scaling start-up in the AdTech space that offers unmatched services and products.
2. To work with a team of young enthusiasts who are always upbeat and self-driven to achieve bigger milestones in shorter time spans.
3. A workspace, that is wide open as per open door policy at the company, located in the happening center of Bangalore.
4. A well-fed stomach makes the mind work better and therefore- free lunch with a wide variety on all working days of the week, a stocked up pantry to satiate your want for munchies, a Foosball table to burst stress and above all a great working environment.
5. We believe that we grow as we grow. Once you are a part of our team, your growth also becomes essential to us, and in order to make sure that happens, there are timely formal and informal feedback sessions.