- Ensure that Shaadi Baraati has the most comprehensive selection of vendors by sourcing and signing up the target merchants quickly and effectively
- Create a robust and accurate profile for every newly registered vendor on the platform
- pitching to the new vendors
- Quality validation
- Data verification of the vendor profiles
- Promotion of company's products/services
- Responsible for revenue-based lead generation
- Provide effective customer experience to new vendors on boarded on the website
- Strong persuasive skills
- High degree of ownership
- Target focused individuals
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
About Lo! Foods
India is the Diabetes capital of the world, with 75 Million currently and headed to 100 Million+ within 3-5 years. In addition, between 70-100 Million people are pre-diabetic. This is consequently one of the biggest health problems faced by India, that needs to be addressed at a War footing.
Lo! Foods, started in 2019, has been a pioneer in cutting down Carbohydrates from Food. They started with a range of Ultra Low Carbohydrate products, that is used by those on a Ketogenic diet or those with Severe Diabetes issues and Type 1 Diabetes.
Building on their expertise in Cutting down Carbs; while retaining nutrition, flavor and texture; Lo! Foods has also launched a specialist range of daily food products specially formulated for Diabetics.
We are looking for a Medical Sales Representative to promote and sell our diabetic range products. Customers can include doctors, pharmacists, and direct consumers. The medical representative will increase product awareness, answer queries, provide advice and introduce new products.
Key responsibilities include:
- Organizing appointments and meetings with community- and hospital-based healthcare staff
- Identifying and establishing new business
- Negotiating contracts
- Demonstrating or presenting products to healthcare staff including doctors, nurses and pharmacists
- Undertaking relevant research
- Meeting both the business and scientific needs of healthcare professionals
- Maintaining detailed records
- Attending and organising trade exhibitions, conferences and meetings
- Managing budgets
- Reviewing sales performance
- Writing reports and other documents.
- Experience of 5 to 8 years in a medical representative field.
- Should have Commercial awareness. It is good to have experience of handling diabetic products earlier
- Required good Presentation and Research skills
- Should have the ability to negotiate and collaborate contracts and business deals
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Organisational skills.
• Counselling for prospective applicants and their parents in-Person during the admission processing
• Helping students to choose the right courses according to their interests and education.
• Comparison of course benefits and career opportunities.
• Managing complete admission processing Regular follow-up with leads
• Converting students and Enquiries to admission
• Regular activities to convert negative leads into positive leads.
• Dedicated to work.
• Candidates must possess good communication skills and interpersonal skills
• Must have basic knowledge in IT (software)
New Client Acquisition
Creating and maintaining revenue portfolio
Handling end to end co-ordination at client side
Connecting with Farmers
Connecting to grama panchayt and have brief about company profiles
Onboarding to the retailers
Help in installing app for retailers
We are hiring for Inside Sales Positions in Simplilearn.
Must to have skills:
Excellent Oral communication Skill (English).
Experience in Inside Sales / Telesales (candidates from edtech companies preferred).
Educational Qaulification: Graduation is a must.
Employee Value Proposition:
Great growth and learning opportunity.
Wonderful work environment.
Internal Job Posting
Free courses for employees
- Leveraging Financial Technology to Make Healthcare Affordable. We are focused on making healthcare affordable through planned savings for medical expenses. Born from a need for a healthier financial alternative for those who can- t pay immediately for the treatment they need.
- AffordPlan is the only one of its kind program which gives you the power of creating your own savings plan, upon whose maturity you- re given instant access to the treatment you need.
What we are looking for :
- Strong sales experience of services, B2C (preferred industry/ BFSI/Insurance/Retail/Telecom)
- Should have good Analytical skills ( Data )
- Team Management Experience - ( 20-25 people ) ( preferred experience on managing -female staff )
- Should have retention Experience
- Strong Understanding about attrition control
Job Description :
- Train the Field Sales Executives about our product.
- Manage sales through FOS.
- Converting the appointment into Lead.
- Systematic role out of brand/product launch and generate lead and convert the same.
- Achieve business targets of the area for various quarters as well as the financial year.
- Innovate plan and implement new ways to acquire a customer.
- Publishing daily MIS on product performance across all branches.
- Developing, Constructing and Cooperative working relationship with the employee of the mapped branch.