|oracle EBS testing + manual or automation + ERP + any module experience (finance/ HCM/HR/cloud/ manufacturing etc.)|
It is a mission-oriented high-growth fintech startup building payment &
lending products to simplify education payments. Jodo’s suite of products make education payments convenient & affordable for parents while simplifying & streamlining fee collections for educational institutes. We aim to be a category-defining company with a mission to be a
trusted partner to parents in fulfilling their aspirations for their kids’ education.
We are backed by marquee VC investors – Elevation Capital and Matrix Partners – to realize this mission. Jodo is started by three co-founders who have a pedigreed education (IIT/IIM) and professional background (Nomura, Goldman Sachs, Morgan Stanley, Barclays, Matrix Partners)
We are looking for a QA Lead who will be owning the overall quality and reliability of our products. As a leader, you will mentor and build a team of QA engineers, acquiring in-depth knowledge of our products, establishing best practices/processes, and value automation over manual testing. If you enjoy building impactful products from scratch and influencing product direction, the role is for you.
● Own overall quality of our products
● Automate all aspects of QA
● Develop test plans, test cases, test scripts and test reports on multiple products
● Establish and maintain QA processes, champion continuous testing/automation
● Mentor a team of QA engineers
● Troubleshoot production defects and performance issues
● Work closely with the Product and Development teams to build world-class products
● 6+ years of proven experience in software testing
● 4+ years of experience in Test automation, should be able to the device and implement an automation strategy
● Good Understanding of Testing frameworks and agile methodologies
● Experience in Selenium with Java / Python or equivalent frameworks, REST API Test automation
● Knowledge of Performance / Load testing
● Detail-oriented, Excellent Analytical and Problem-solving skills
● Self-starter and ability to take the ownership
● Prior experience working in a startup environment is great to have
● Becoming a part of the early core team
● Competitive salary
● Work with colleagues from strong backgrounds & hungry to succeed
● Opportunity to interact with and learn from high-pedigree investors & mentors -
○ VCs: Elevation Capital (erstwhile SAIF Partners), Matrix Partners
○ Select angel investors: Kunal Shah, Nithin Kamath, Amit Ranjan
What are we looking for?
● Self-starter with a high sense of ownership → Comfortable to work with minimal supervision
● Hungry to learn and grow → Passion to learn & be a better version of oneself; motivated to succeed
● Bias for action → Have the temperament to experiment and execute in uncertainty
● Hustler → Ability to generate resources to solve a problem
● Intellectual honesty → Always seeking and presenting truth irrespective of personal POV or beliefs
● Mission-oriented → Deeply care about delivering value and making an impact on customer's lives.
Quality Assurance Engineer
GormalOne LLP. Mumbai IN
GormalOne is a social enterprise creating sustainable impact through farmer-centric projects. Our mission is to make dairy farming highly profitable, especially for the smallest farmers living in the most neglected geographies. We are an agri-tech enterprise driven by the use of robust and flexible technology to achieve our vision of safeguarding India’s “nutrition security”. We are passionate about making technology accessible and user-friendly for digitally naive rural users.
We are looking for a QA Engineer to assess software quality through manual and automated testing. You will be responsible for finding and reporting bugs and glitches. This QA Engineer will work with our team of talented engineers to design and build the next generation of our mobile applications. Android programming works closely with other app development and technical teams. If you are also competent in executing test cases and are passionate about quality, we’d like to meet you.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Review and analyze system specifications.
- Collaborate with QA Lead to implement effective strategies and test plans.
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development lifecycle
- Contribute to the design and architecture of high-quality, complex systems and software environments focusing on mobile development, automation, and quality aspects.
- Execute test cases/scripts/scenarios on schedule (Functional, Systems Integration, and Regression Testing), and open defects as needed.
- Design, build and execute automated tests.
- Identify regression testing needs and create and maintain an Automated Regression Suite.
- Work closely with architects to analyze the end-to-end scenarios, gather requirements, and design the test cases that need to be automated.
- Maintain automated scripts utilizing the existing framework, adhering to coding standards.
- Prepare and report test results and statistics.
- Participate in troubleshooting and drive root cause analysis and resolution.
- Follow the Scrum process, participate in Scrum ceremonies and follow the incremental delivery model.
- At least 0.5 to 3 years of work experience in QA Testing. Internship experience can be considered. If not, proper training is required in manual testing and automation testing from a training school.
- Experience with IDE like XCode and Android Studio.
- Experience of Selenium WebDriver and Appium is preferred.
- Familiarity with JIRA, GIT, SQL, and databases.
- Familiarity with both Linux and Windows environments.
- Understanding of security fundamentals (e.g., authentication, cryptography) is desirable.
- Knowledge on the BDD framework or cucumber framework.
- Knowledge of API Testing tools such as SoapUI and Postman.
Kindly note: Salary shall be commensurate with Qualifications and experience
at Caw Studios
Ever dreamed of being part of new product initiatives? Feel the energy and excitement to work on version 1 of a product, and bring the idea on paper to life. Do you want to work on SAAS products that can become the next Uber, Airbnb, or Flipkart? We allow you to be part of a team that will be leading the development of a SAAS product.
Our organization relies on its central engineering workforce to develop and maintain a product portfolio of several different startups. Our product portfolio continuously grows as we incubate more startups, which means that different products are very likely to make use of different technologies, architecture & frameworks - a fun place for smart tech lovers!
We are looking for a Software Development Engineer in Test to join one of our engineering teams at Banglore.
What Will You Do
● Improve automation code structure and framework architecture in terms of maintainability, execution speed, and coverage; write, co-write, and review test design/plan documentation.
● Own communication throughout the sprint/release cycle, quality of features, and the delivery of the entire feature.
● Lead new language/framework POC within the technical focus area.
● Drive the design/code review process for test automation, seeking and providing constructive criticism.
● Ensure your team has strong sets of documentation and journals of how their test design and architecture/product evolve over time.
● Lead effort in working with other teams and counterparts to solve problems affecting the team's overall delivery.
● Participate in the prioritization of cross-team automation initiatives & lead those within your own team.
● Participate/Support in production/Customer deployment.
What you will Bring
● 4-8 years of experience in professional testing.
● Familiarity with Microservices architecture.
● Deep understanding of Manual & Automation test methodologies and principles.
● Strong problem-solving, interpersonal, organizational, and time management skills.
● Passion for self-improvement and continual learning.
● Great attitude and adaptability to taking on many diverse responsibilities.
● Experience working with Web and API Testing - both manual & automation.
● Experience using tools such as Jira, Git, Selenium, RestAssured, Kubernetes, TestNG, and CI/CD pipelines.
● Experience in setting up test Infra for Functional and Non-Functional testing.
● Experience working with programming languages like Java.
● Experience working with Agile process management methodology
● Experience in Performance / Security Testing and Linux/Unix commands
About CAW Studios
CAW Studios is a Product Engineering Company of 50+ super-geeks based out of Hyderabad.
We run complete engineering (Dev + DevOps) for several products like Interakt, CashFlo, KaiPulse, and FastBar. We are also part of the global engineering teams for Haptik, EmailAnalytics, SenorPago, and GrowthZone.
We are obsessed with automation, DevOps, OOPS, and SOLID. We are not into one tech stack - we are into solving problems.
Know More About CAW Studios:
Find us: https://goo.gl/maps/dvR6L26JUa42
Know More: https://www.cawstudios.com/handbook
- Excellent in Java and Selenium
- Very good in SQL scripting
- Excellent communication skills
Responsibilities & Duties Instructions.
Experience: 4 to 6 years
Skill: Selenium , Api Testing ( Postman), Manual tester (Strong in test methodology and concepts)
Should work on Automation activities independently
Strong Communication and Client interaction experience
Should have Strong Agile Experience
Experience in TDD/BDD, Cinnamon/Cucumber frameworks, REST-assured
Drive test automation goals, maintain and optimize test frameworks
Drive test automation goals, maintain and optimize test frameworks
Drive CI/CD from the testing perspective
Hands-on experience in Database MySQL.
Experience testing APIs (familiarity with REST API, JSON, XML)
Knowledge in Agile/Scrum/DevOps methodologies.
Tools like JIRA, Confluence, CI/CD, Git.
Excellent verbal and written communication skills
A degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or equivalent.
3 - 6 years experience in an engineering and/or testing role.
Experience in automated testing of web & mobile applications.
Strong programming skills in a common language like Java or Python
Fleet Studio, Inc. works with leading global consumer brands, startups and agencies on the cutting edge technology products and solutions in mobile and web applications for a global audience. Our clear understanding of both design and technology combined with our emphasis on culture and consumer behaviors enhances communication and the final product. The products and solutions that we build are widely used by millions of users including companies of all sizes, from SMB to the enterprise as well as direct consumers.
Lead Test Automation Engineer Job Description
- Mobile, Web, API and Desktop automation testing experience including test planning, execution, and reporting product status to deliver a high-quality software product
- Develop/Prepare and executes comprehensive test plans, procedures, test strategies and analyzing system design
- Designed/Created and Implemented various types of test automation frameworks preferably in Selenium
- Proficient in Test Automation tools - Selenium preferred
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Experience working in an agile development environment. Ability to work design process into agile methodology
- Experience is using Agile Management tools – JIRA & Defect Management Systems
- Technical expertise, knowledge, and experience to maximize opportunities and constraints of different platforms/code bases
- Work within Agile project teams, continuously releasing application software and support of continuous integration processes
- Lead & Coordinate testing activities
- Mentors Test Engineers and team to increase the skill of others
- Coordinate testing activities & communication with clients (this skill is a must have)
- Extensive Experience with Selenium & Java
- DevOps experience is a plus
- Knowledge and experience with software testing best practices
- Experience with Agile and DevOps project delivery practices.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to think of creative solutions to systems-based issues
- Strong understanding of automation frameworks and concepts
- High attention to detail
- Ability to effectively communicate technical concepts to others
- Ability to work effectively with a variety of individuals and communication styles
- Highly organized and able to manage multiple projects and deadlines at once
- Knowledge of advanced software design and development techniques
- Ability to forecast potential client issues or concerns
Advanced skill in Microsoft Office products.
Experience : 5 to 8 Yrs ( They should have experience working as lead )
Notice Period : Immediate to 15 days Maximum
Location : Bangalore (They have to come to office )
Digital business is driving a fundamental shift to cloud-native applications, creating a new set of operational and performance challenges ill-suited to the currently available solutions. At OpsCruise, we imagine a world of autonomous operations and are innovating a fundamentally different approach to performance management. OpsCruise’s vision is to automate the performance assurance of cloud applications using a model-driven closed-loop platform.
The OpsCruise team represents a global and talented team that includes domain experts in IT Operations, Networking, Storage, Hyperscale Systems and AI/ML that have built market-leading solutions at companies such as Cisco, Google, Hitachi, HP, Infoblox, Oracle and VMWare among others.
Our engineering culture values creativity, pragmatism, honesty, and simplicity to solve hard problems the right way.
We are looking for a Senior QA Engineer who will join our team building and rolling out our SaaS platform in the cloud AI/Ops space.
Our Technology Stack
Our product involves the following technology areas with one or more tools in use in each area:
- Container technologies, including creating Docker plugins and extensions
- Serverless technologies including instrumentation, addons
- Orchestrators including Kubernetes, OpenShift, Mesos, Swarm
- Metric generation and collection including Prometheus and tools such as Dynatrace and Datadog
- Tracing including OpenTracing, Jaeger
- Graph tools and Databases including neo4j, JanusGraph, TinkerPop/Gremlin
- TimeSeries databases such as Prometheus, OpenTSDB
- NoSQL and Indexing tools such as MongoDB, Cassandra, Solr and Elastic
- Messaging tools including Kafka, Akka
- Big Data tools including HDFS, YARN, Spark, Flink
- AI/ML techniques including Statistical Analysis, Classification, Deep Learning, etc.
- Cloud services: AWS, GCP, and Azure, their services in databases, networking and ML tools
- High performance User Interfaces including AngularJS, Vue, D3.js and local stores
- Authentication and Authorization including tools such as Okta and KeyCloak.
- Understand user level requirements, write up the test strategy, derive test plan and test cases in detail.
- System and integration testing with automation of test cases using Python or Java.
- Use test frameworks such as Robot Framework.
- Use traffic generator tools such as JMeter for performance testing
- Set up the target test environments in AWS, Azure or GCP
- Containers based environment setup with Kubernetes and Docker, monitoring tools setup with Prometheus
- Debug incidents and issue to narrow down to a root cause
- Understand and reproduce internally issues reported by customers
The ideal candidate must have the following qualifications.
- B.E/B.Tech Degree from a reputed institution with at least 4 years of relevant experience.
- Hands-on experience with test automation using Python or Java.
- Experience with test frameworks such as Robot Framework or TestNG.
- Traffic generation tools usage such as curl-loader or JMeter
- QA engineers for Networking Technology products such as switches, routers, L4-L7 products testing can also apply.
- Knowledge of public clouds, AWS, Azure or GCP, is desired
- Working knowledge in Kubernetes, Docker or Openshift environments required
- Hands on experience with Linux
- Strong problem solving and debugging abilities
- Familiarity with continuous integration tools such as Jenkins or CircleCI
- Interest in machine learning (ML) and data science is a plus
Most importantly, you should be someone who is passionate about building new and innovative products that solve tough real-world problems.
Peoplesoft Technical - SSE
Sr.Software Engineer with 5 to 9 years of experience in PeopleSoft
Good knowledge and minimum 5 years hands-on Technical experience on Application Designer, PeopleCode, Application Engine, Component Interface, Application Package and Integration Broker.
Good Verbal & Written communication Skills
Sound techno-functional and business process conceptual knowledge on Peoplesoft Finance procure to pay modules - AP,GL,PC, AM, PO, ePro, SCMT, Catalog Management & eSettlements.
Experience on reporting tools like BI Publisher, SQR, PS Query, PS Security, and nVision reports will be added advantage.
Worked in Upgrade/ Support/Development projects in PeopleSoft Financials.
Worked on all phases of a project - design, development, testing etc.
Knowledge in mainframes would be an added advantage