About the role: In this role, you will be responsible for the end-to-end development of software solutions related to banking, payments, investments, wallets, and other fintech products. You will work closely with software engineers, test engineers, researchers, designers, and the management team.
You will be responsible for enforcing software development best practices in a fast-paced Agile/DevOps environment, while always focusing on delivering high-value. In the process, you will work with primarily fintech technologies and other distributed systems-related tools,
techniques and methodologies.
If you want to join an early-stage startup that values you and your skills, and gives you the freedom to work at your pace while delivering a fantastic all-in-one financial app for all Indians, this is the perfect role for you.
About us: Mool is an all-in-one financial app where you can save, spend and invest your money with confidence. We understand that everyone deserves a good relationship with their money and growing your wealth should not be a difficult process. To help you gain financial freedom, we bring together champions of the financial service industry to champion you with best-in-class products.
Our ideal candidates will:
• Be highly experienced in Golang. So, if you have at least 1 year of active golang development experience, we want you!
• Understand and experience with cloud technologies: AWS (Must have) and Azure.
• Be knowledgeable in code versioning tools and dev ops methodologies such as Git.
• Highly experienced with various databases such as MongoDB, PostgreSQL, MYSQL
• Have worked on Relational Database and can figure out where to add Indexes in DB to optimise the performance
• Know how Cache Layer works (e.g. Redis)
• Have experience with queuing services and frameworks such as KafkaRabbit MQ. We prefer it if you have experience with fintech systems and applications
• Expected to have a good understanding of security practices for financial systems.
• Have experience in writing Unit and E2E test cases
• Have experience with Network Security or Ethical Hacking
• Experience with integrating banking APIs
Roles and responsibilities:
• Take an active part in the design process of the architecture of the mobile application
• Maintain quality and ensure responsiveness of applications
• Collaborate with the rest of the engineering team to design and launch new features
• Maintain code integrity and organization
• Working with the design team to convert designs to visual elements
• Implement security and data protection systems and processes to ensure information security compliance
• Oversee full software development lifecycle for the product
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
Participate and contribute in design and development of the core components of different backend services
Ensure high quality of software development wrt. project architecture, code quality, testing and deployment
Own performance of services in production and implement / push for implementation of systems to monitor and debug and fix an issue in production in lowest TAT
Advocate good engineering has the highest priority with the exception of value delivered to the end user
Someone who is particular and takes pride in their choice of code editor and clearly communicate why it is better than everyone else's development environment
Has good expreince in building backend solutions
At least an year of experience with golang eco system is a great plus
Who likes to think in terms of software and data architecture before opening the aforementioned code editor
Comfortable with managing development and deployment services
Open and more importantly excited about learning the new technologies
We are a team of educators and engineers who believe that there is a lot more that can be done when it comes to how people learn things.
Principal Java Backend Engineer
Experience: 10-14 Years
Tech Stack: Java Architecture and Design, Java, AWS, Spring boot, Postgres, NO/SQL
Digit88 empowers digital transformation for innovative and high growth B2B and B2C SaaS companies as their trusted offshore software product engineering partner!
We are a lean mid-stage software company, with a team of 75+ fantastic technologists, backed by executives with deep understanding of and extensive experience in consumer and enterprise product development across large corporations and startups. We build highly efficient and effective engineering teams that solve real and complex problems for our partners.
With more than 50+ years of collective experience in areas ranging from B2B and B2C SaaS, web and mobile apps, e-commerce platforms and solutions, custom enterprise SaaS platforms and domains spread across Conversational AI, Chatbots, IoT, Health-tech, ESG/Energy Analytics, Data Engineering, the founding team thrives in a fast paced and challenging environment that allows us to showcase our best.
The Vision: To be the most trusted technology partner to innovative software product companies world-wide
Digit88 is expanding the extended software product engineering team for its partner, a US-based Energy Analytics SaaS platform company. Our partner is building a suite of cloud-based business operation support platforms in the Utilities Rate Lifecycle space in the Energy sector/domain. This is a bleeding edge AI and Big Data platform that helps large energy utility companies in the US plan, manage, review and optimize their new product and rate design, billing, rate analysis, forecasting, and CRM. The candidate would be joining an existing team of product engineers in the US, China and Pune/India and help us establish an extended product engineering team at Digit88.
Digit88 is looking for a Principal Java Engineer who can lead a Java team with Java, AWS, and Springboot experience. You will be Architecting, Designing solutions around large enterprise and distributed systems. You will collaborate with a multi-disciplinary team of engineers and architects on a wide range of problems, bringing technical direction, architecture and design decisions, solving technical problems ultimately enabling the product team to build, develop and improve products that will revolutionize the energy industry.
To be successful in this role, you should possess
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related field with 10+ years hands-on experience with Java based technologies.
- Proven ability in Architecture and Design using Java Solutions, AWS
- Expertise in Core Java, Data Structures, J2EE with proven expertise in Spring MVC, Spring boot, Microservices architecture, Web Services (Rest) in distributed systems
- Practical experience with MySQL and/or NoSQL databases like Postgres, Cassandra
- Practical experience with Caching frameworks Memcached/Redis, Message Queues
- Experience in building high performance, high availability REST APIs and REST clients
- Expertise with log file analysis using one or more of ELK, Splunk, Kibana
- Prior experience in building solutions in AWS, using managed services.
- Experience with Kafka is a definite plus
- Strong practical experience in applying design patterns, multithreading concepts to solve complex problems, strong problem solving skills
- Excellent communication (oral and written) and interpersonal skills and an ability to effectively communicate with both business and technical teams.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills for presenting findings to technical and non-technical audiences.
- Possess strong organizational and time management skills, with attention to detail.
- Good understanding in CI/CD, Container architecture - Docker/Jenkins and build scripts Maven/Ant
- Experience with Kubernetes
Roles and responsibilities
- Lead a Team of Java engineers to build, enhance complex enterprise applications, distributed systems in the area of Energy/Utility domain
- Architect and Design solutions
- Work closely with the US and India engineering teams to help build the Java/Spring based backend and REST APIs.
- Lead the India engineering team in technical excellence and ownership of critical modules; own the development of new modules and features
- Troubleshoot live production server issues
- Handle client coordination and be able to work as a part of a team, be able to contribute independently and drive the team to exceptional contributions with minimal team supervision
- Perform Unit Testing and Integration testing in a Continuous Deployment scenario
- Follow Agile methodology, JIRA for work planning, issue management/tracking
- Bring Technical direction, design considerations and decisions as part of solutioning
Good to have/Preferred Qualifications:
- Experience in the utility or energy industries.
- Experience working with a start-up.
Additional Project/Soft Skills:
- Should be able to work independently with India & US based team members.
- Strong verbal and written communication with ability to articulate problems and solutions over phone and emails.
- Strong sense of urgency, with a passion for accuracy and timeliness.
- Ability to work calmly in high pressure situations and manage multiple projects/tasks.
- Ability to work independently and possess superior skills in issue resolution.
Benefits/Culture @ Digit88:
- Comprehensive Insurance (Life, Health, Accident)
- Flexible Work Model
- Accelerated learning & non-linear growth
- Flat organization structure driven by ownership and accountability.
- Global Peers - Working with some of the best engineers/professionals globally from the likes of Apple, Amazon, IBM Research, Adobe and other innovative product companies
- Ability to make a global impact with your work, leading innovations in Conversational AI, Tele-Medicine, Healthcare and more.
You will work with a founding team of serial entrepreneurs with multiple successful exits to their credit. The learning will be immense just as will the challenges.
This is the right time to join us and partner in our growth!
We are looking for an experienced Node.js Developer with at least 3-years of experience. In this role, you will be responsible for developing and maintaining server-side applications and building scalable applications using Node.js. It is a WFH/Remote, full-time position.
- Design and develop RESTful APIs using Node.js
- Build and maintain high-performance, reusable, and reliable code
- Write unit and integration tests for all code changes
- Developing and maintaining all server-side network components
- Designing customer-facing UI and back-end services for various business processes
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features
- Optimize application performance and ensure scalability and reliability
- Troubleshoot and debug issues in the application codebase
- Documenting Node.js processes, including database schemas, as well as preparing reports
- 3+ years of experience designing and/or developing applications using node.js
- Strong experience with ExpressJS or Restify frameworks
- Experience with ReactJS & MongoDB is a plus
- Strong fundamentals in OOPS, Data structured and Design Patterns
- Knowledge of front-end technologies such as HTML5 and CSS3
- Building scalable, reliable, high-performing platforms
- Managing project priorities, deadlines, and deliverables
- Participating in the entire lifecycle including analysis, development, fixing and monitoring of issues on the assigned product lines
- Maintaining a high service levels in terms of security, performance, availability, and quality
- Establishing and implementing good development practices to create a top-class, results oriented engineering culture.
- 7 years - 10 years of solid hands on experience in J2EE & related technologies.
- Ability to think in terms of APIs all the time
- Hands on experience in object-oriented designs and principles.
- Hands on experience in data structures, algorithms & design patterns
- Hands on experience in server side, web architecture
- Working knowledge in Spring Framework
- Knowledge in data modeling and hands on experience with at least one RDBMS, MySQL is preferred.
- Understanding on NoSQL databases.
- You can extrapolate requirements from customers and product management and distinguish between what they need vs. what they want?
- You are always on the lookout for adding configurability and extensibility to your design.
- You cannot agree with not having ability to automatically test software.
- Usability of the solution keeps you awake at nights
Greetings from Golden Eagle It Technologies Pvt Ltd !!
Designation - Go-lang Developer
Location - Indore | Onsite
Experience - 1.5- 5 years
Job Description -
Skills - Golang, Docker, , Background Jobs , RabbitMQ
Roles and Responsibilities
- Design, architect, test, automate distributed, scalable, microservices based systems
- 3+ years of experience as a application development or similar role
- Excellent knowledge on SQL technologies like MySQL and MSSQL and NoSQL technologies like MongoDB
- Experience on application development in Golang
- Knowledge of Go routines and channel
- Knowledge of Go frameworks and API routers
- Experience in building Microservices
- Experience working in a CI/CD environment with Jenkins/CircleCI
- Extensive programming experience in Golang and Node.js
- Experience with Kubernetes, Docker and gRPC
- Extensive experience with AWS
- Experience designing/building scalable REST APIs
- Fluent in approaches to security, concurrency, debugging, performance, scalability, supportability and quality
- Ability to ramp-up quickly and contribute to a production codebase
- Understand non-functional implications to design like security, data migration, deployment, etc. background in OOPS, microservices and web-based applications.
- Experience with Agile Development (SCRUM methodology, JIRA)
- Good understanding of code versioning tools such as Git, Bitbucket, Mercurial, SVN, etc. and familiarity with continuous integration
- Excellent analytical skills
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on company’s success
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to plan resource requirements from high level specifications
- Should be full time graduated (BE or B Tech or MCA) from reputed university
Contact Person: Yashswini Mandlik
At JFrog, we’re reinventing DevOps to help the world’s greatest companies innovate -- and we want you along for the ride. This is a special place with a unique combination of brilliance, spirit and just all-around great people. Here, if you’re willing to do more, your career can take off. And since software plays a central role in everyone’s lives, you’ll be part of an important mission. Thousands of customers, including the majority of the Fortune 100, trust JFrog to manage, accelerate, and secure their software delivery from code to production -- a concept we call “liquid software.” Wouldn't it be amazing if you could join us in our journey?
We are looking for an experienced, hands-on developer to join an innovative and talented R&D team, responsible for delivering fast and high quality code, using the latest frameworks and technologies.
As a Senior Software Engineer in JFrog you will...
- Be responsible for all development aspects form design to production of a wide hybrid/ cloud naitive product
- Write high quality, testable and efficient code in Java and Go
- Initiate and promote new ideas for continuous improvement of the product functionality
- Work closely with other team members as well as mentoring new team members
To be a Senior Software Engineer in JFrog you need...
- 5+ years of software development experience
- Proven deep knowledge of Java or Go
- Deep understanding of relational databases, concurrent programming and performance tuning
- Vast experience with large scale production environments
- Experience with micro services architecture, multithreading
- Familiarity with Cloud infrastructure, Docker, Kubernetes & CI/CD
- Disciplined approach to testing and quality assurance
|Job Description||Roles and Responsibilities
Researching, designing, implementing and managing software programs
Testing and evaluating new programs
Write high quality source code to program complete applications within deadlines
Perform unit and integration testing before launch
Working closely with other developers, UX designers, business, Testing Team and
Find bugs and offer timely solutions
Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers
Build efficient, testable, and reusable PHP modules
Solve complex performance problems and architectural challenges
Produce detailed specifications
Troubleshoot, test and maintain the core product software and databases to ensure
strong optimization and functionality
Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
Follow industry best practices
Good understanding of RESTful API development.
Good knowledge of TDD (Test Driven Development).
Good understanding of jQuery, Bootstrap.
Knowledge of OOPS preferred.
Develop and deploy new features to facilitate related procedures and tools if
|Ideal Candidate|| Strong knowledge of PHP web frameworks like Laravel, CI, etc
Knowledge of programming language such as Python/NodeJs will be preferred
Understanding the fully synchronous behavior of PHP
Understanding of MVC design patterns
Knowledge of object oriented PHP programming
Understanding accessibility and security compliance
Strong knowledge of the common PHP or web server exploits and their solutions
Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and
Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
Familiarity with limitations of PHP as a platform and its workarounds
Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
Familiarity with MySQL/Mongo DB databases and their declarative query languages
Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
Ability to adapt to changing priorities and to thrive in a fast-paced work environment.
Good analytical and debugging skills.
Team-oriented and Self-motivated.
Looking for a Java Technical Architect/ Java architect with experience between 10 to 14 years.
Candidate must have experience in Java technologies along with SpringBoot and Microservices.
Must have experience in Cloud Technology - AWS.
Must have experience in Angular 4 or above version.
Note: 1. Candidate must be ready to work in night shift.
2. Looking only for Tamilnadu based candidates.