Join an edtech which has seen tremendous growth since its inception a year back, its unique offering will only see more success and so will your career. Read on.
Our client is a one of a kind chatroom that provides a conducive environment for e-learning and mentorship for IAS aspirants. It is a platform that supports multiple learning activities like study-plan creation, note-sharing, assessments, discussions, doubt-solving, on-demand lectures and more. It focuses more on communication than just content and beyond the classroom-style set-up. They provide various clubs to crack the entrance exams like UPSC, CSAT, EPFO and more with full coverage and the best mentorship from experienced coordinators.
They offer teaching careers too with flexible timing, and excellent remuneration that ensures communication that impacts the lives and education of more than 10 lakh students. Founded by IITians, the team has recently raised a funding of 5crores that is helping them strengthen their tech team and provide additional language options along with building a superior product.
As a Digital Marketing Associate, you will develop and maintain reporting and analytical frameworks to support traditional reporting cycles as well as ad hoc requests.
What you will do:
- Designing pipelines to send automatic emails, optimizing bidding and ad spent.
- Running A/B and multivariate tests to iterate through new ideas.
- Reporting and Dashboards: Managing Weekly, monthly, and quarterly reports on core metrics.
- Automating routine reporting to dashboards with advanced filtering and deep-dive capabilities.
- Making sense of data, presenting a perspective. Investigating if something doesn't make sense.
- Analyzing and sharing insights on trends by drilling down into various dimensions.
- Providing actionable data-driven recommendations to stakeholders’ business questions
- Collaborating well with others, knowing that better solutions come from working together
- Pushing for continuous improvement to existing processes and looking for ways to continue to evolve reporting as the company/ business evolves.
What you need to have:
- Technical Excellence - Hands-on with various digital marketing platforms and tools
- Knowledge of working from conceptualizing ads, to measuring ROI.
- Insatiably curious & Strong analytical acumen
- Someone who can take risks, and learn quickly from your mistakes
- Obsessed with putting the best-in-class systems in place.