About Merito :-
Merito is a curated talent platform where we identify, assess, and connect candidates for matching job opportunities. We are working with the mission to change the way hiring is done. The company is founded by a team consisting of alumni from IIM Ahmedabad, McKinsey with more than 2 decades of experience in recruitment, training, and coaching.
Brief Description about the Role :-
- Responsibilities will include understanding requirements, helping to define a product vision and strategy, and working with engineers to execute it.
- Assume ownership of products of the portal including defining scope and developing requirements for new and advanced products as well as upgrades and progressive releases for existing products.
- The position is responsible for developing a variety of application-based products and features across all of the digital platforms (mobile devices, Web browser, connected TVs, etc.).
- Manage all aspects of the product lifecycle, including problem definition, product strategy/roadmap, customer needs, requirement/use case definition.
- Should be data obsessed. Derive insights from data and use the same for product improvements and iterations. Also educate cross functional teams with actionable derived from deep data insights.
- Strong Project Management execution skills are a given; including but not limited to creating clear roadmaps; cross-functional collaboration; relentless prioritization;
understanding the difference between experiment, MVP, and whole-product.
- Should be very hands-on and detail oriented. Constantly test his own products and write and define product specs and wireframes from scratch
- Structure, develop and enhance products to meet transactional requirements of Large Factories, local Corporates, Utility companies, Fleet operators, SME, Small Business units and Unorganised Business entities.
- A solid team player and a leader
The key deliverables are :-
- Responsible for managing and leading the complete product lifecycle
- Ability to lead a team and work cross functionally with other teams from- Engineering, Marketing, Buss Dev and Design
- Create Product flows, wireframes, and prototypes . Work with QA team to check all the corner cases possible for feature development
- Identify market requirements, create preliminary design concepts and drive the implementation of the overall product roadmap.
- Define business requirements and partner with tech teams to develop solutions that meet these requirements.
- Responsible for analyzing customer needs, competitive offerings and provide direction on best practices and emerging trends in relation to new age tech capabilities.
- Responsible for innovative feature conceptualization, designing wireframes, documenting PRDs to enhance site usability & profitability.
- Responsible for developing customer wire-frames and use cases and ensure optimal level of customer services
- Analyze all customer requirements and monitor requests and manage all defects in products for all monthly releases.
- Responsible for developing new UI designs using web technologies.
Educational Qualifications & Experience :-
- Graduates from Tier 1 institutes with experience of product management (preferably in an e-commerce/products industry)
-6-10 years of relevant experience in Product Management.
Skill sets :-
- Over obsessive understanding of the user on the internet.
- Product management experience, preferably in a large scale web environment. Experience of being in a start up will be an added plus.
- Hands on ability to execute independently.
- Strong strategy, analytical, and communication skills.
- Ability to solve complex issues to achieve objectives and deliver results on multiple projects in a complex, fast-moving environment.
- Strong business management and analysis skills. P&L experience a plus.
Core Competencies :-
- Ability to solve complex issues to achieve objectives and deliver results on multiple projects in a complex, fast-moving environment.
- Should understand the building of products in an internet space.
- Should have the sense for growing the product & also a business sense.
- Understanding of iOS and Android platform capabilities and familiarity with developer ecosystems Proven ability to work in cross-functional environments including sales, marketing, business management, customer support and engineering teams.
What you will do:
You will be responsible for new initiatives for OneScore. OneScore aims to give access to credit score, analysis and help over 50m Indians improve their score. We are working to expand this to other credit avenues and include trust initiatives.
You will understand different customer segments and launch new products for OneScore. You will use data, creativity, and experimentation to constantly improve the product experience by working with designers, engineers and marketing to improve the scale and retention for the product.
you should apply if you have:
2-3 years hands-on product experience working on building products or problem solving in consumer space. You have a good understanding of user behaviour and enjoy customer research. You are also comfortable with ambiguity, believe in first principles and have the skill to transform broad ideas into action plans. You have launched new products earlier and are willing to experiment with new ideas.
Team at OneScore?
The product team is highly empowered to drive experiences and build innovative products for users. Our product managers come from diverse backgrounds - customer service, technology, design and have high empathy for the end user. Currently over 8m users use OneScore to check and understand their credit score. We want to enable over 50m users in the next 2 years to access, understand and improve their credit score.
Recently Expertrons raised a funding of $2.3 Mn in the Pre Series A round witnessing investors like Yoga Capital, Venture Catalysts, Auxano Capital, and existing investors LetsVenture, Ivycap Ventures, Iceland Venture Studios, Nikhil Vora (MD, Sixth Sense), and more.
Expertrons Android App: bit.ly/expertrons
Product demo: https://bit.ly/ProductDemo_Expertrons
Watch Explainer Video: https://bit.ly/Explainer_Expertrons
Roles and Responsibilities:
1. Define and develop products and experiences that transform education in India. This is an incredible opportunity to shape the product for the fastest growing education technology company right now, transforming education by integrating easy-to-use technology with a world-class curriculum for every student in India
2. Opportunity to solve the following area, Consumer Adoption & Personalization, Learning Experience, Academic ERP, School Experience
3. Focus on School stakeholder Experience: Attention to detail with an ability to work with user product designers and usability experts to deliver habit-forming product thesis and strategy
4. Driving adoption of product features & building stickiness leading to product-led growth while enabling deeper renewal affinity with relevant upsell opportunities
5. Own and shape customer focus for the organisation customer-obsessed thinking with a deep understanding of customer needs and aspirations
6. Lead the Product strategy to translate business goals into actions and define a compelling strategy for how we approach key problems
1. Educational- Preferably Tier 1 institute with 5+ years of B2C/B2B experience(Preferably more into B2C)
2. Work Experience - 5+ years of experience with a background in product management/analytics or growth organisations would be ideal and preferred
3. Experience in consumer internet orgs (preferably Ed-tech) with fast-paced and accelerated growth trajectories is a plus
4. Data-driven thinking with advanced problem-solving skills
5. Mobile Application based Experience is a must
6. Prior Team handling and Suggest ways to track product use and impact on end-users
Salary: Market Competitive- No Bar for Rockstar Candidates
You can apply for the position if you:
1. Are available for full-time in-office employment (Office Location - Andheri, Mumbai)
2. Can work from office: MANDATORY
3. Can join immediately
4. Have a personal laptop
5. Have the relevant skills and interests
1. Entrepreneurial Exposure
2. Letter of Recommendation
3. Become a part of an elite group of innovators
4. ESOP opportunity based on Interview interaction
5. Grow up to 10X in 3 years
The idea is not to live forever, but to create something that will!
Be a part of our growing team and climb up the ladder of success. So, if you have the expertise, skills, quirks that can help you add value to Expertrons, then apply with us, now!
Let's explore synergies foreseeing 10X+ growth in our converging paths!
- Define and document detailed requirements detailing market opportunities and associated technical integrations in collaboration with architects, engineers, and key stakeholders with ISVs and strategic partners.
- Drive product execution across a large set of engineers, product designers, and product managers.
- Collaborate with Product Marketing on company Platform collaterals and sales tools such as articles, datasheets, white papers, blogs, how-to videos, demos, etc.
- Conduct usability testing interviews to gather feedback on Product integration prototypes.
- Identify market opportunities and conduct customer/user research interviews in conjunction with lead Product Managers.
- Deliver product management analysis, including market requirements, and customer experience artifacts.
- Develop a deep understanding of the RDBMS competitive market landscape and product analysis.
- Own the roadmap of active and future projects and maintain the backlog of features and priorities.
- Be outcome and KPI drove to achieve growth of your products and take the right actions accordingly.
- Work with the engineering and product team to ensure proper investment and execution in support of your strategy.
- Communicate regularly with senior leadership on status, risks, and change control.
- Have 5+ years of relevant experience in a technical role, with at least 3 years of those in a product management role.
- Have experience defining a roadmap and managing incremental execution through successful launches.
- Detail-oriented and able to understand the bigger picture by using your technical expertise and problem-solving abilities to prioritize and manage blocking issues.
- Thrive in the dynamic environment that comes with being part of a fast-moving startup. That means flexibility as well as dealing with ambiguity.
- Experience working across organizations with Sales, Marketing, Support, Product, Engineering, and Design.
- 2+ years experience in data infrastructure or related IaaS products and/or services; AWS and/or Google Cloud background preferred.
- Strong communication skills, analytical skills, and data-driven product decision-making mindset.
- Experience with product management planning and design tools - Confluence, JIRA, Balsamiq, AHA!
Nice to have:
- Strong proficiency in the big data ecosystem e.g. Kafka, Spark, or similar technologies.
- Technically savvy and experienced with the cloud, APIs, enterprise software.
- Worked on data platforms or streaming applications.
Flexmoney’s mission is to “Simplify, Sachet-ize and Democratize Consumer Credit” for the mass-market Indian consumer. Flexmoney enables banks and trusted lending partners to offer lender-branded, instant consumer finance/ EMIs at the point of sale. Flexmoney owns and operates InstaCredTM, the largest BNPL network of online merchants and lenders with over 25 M+ pre-approved user credit lines from multiple lending partners and over 3000+ top marquee online merchants.. We provide the technology infrastructure and point-of-sale merchant network distribution as a “plug and play” proposition to banks and NBFCs.
Lending partners can offer lender-branded, frictionless, point of sale purchase credit to any consumer via a “plug and play” integration. Merchants enable our payment mode to provide shoppers with an instant, “cardless” credit payment option at checkout
Job Role & Responsibilities
Develop a product roadmap, design wireframes, write requirements, and work in an agile environment to execute on the company vision
Understand the various components and drivers of growth, along with trends (such as traffic, conversion, user engagement, and repeat behavior) and create actionable programs leading to user growth
Analyze data to identify key leverage points to increase conversion, engagement and retention
Define, understand, and improve key funnels and metrics to measure the success of the product
Perform market research and sizing along with competitive analysis to define product differentiators and identify potential new business opportunities and areas of growth
Collaborate with business, engineering, and other stakeholders to prioritize product backlog and to drive features
What we look for
Minimum 3 years of experience in Product Management role in a consumer facing role at a consumer internet/ B2C ecommerce company
Expertise in driving product growth, driving traffic via internet conversion and digital marketing Skills:
Fluent with data analytics
Knowledge of how Ads platform and digital marketing works
Experience in using product analytics and tracking tools like GA, Clevertap, Mixpanel
Excellent analytical, communication, presentation and negotiation skills with cross-functional organizations, customers & stake-holders
Self motivated and ownership driven individual
Multi-tasker with ability to own and drive multiple product initiatives
Ability to influence people and getting things done across any job function.
We are a fractional investment platform that helps you own a piece of high-end commercial properties across India. For as little as Rs. 25 lakhs, you can invest in a stable and lucrative asset class that was previously only available to the ultra-rich
To achieve our very ambitious goals we need a senior product manager who can help Strata elevate to a completely new level and also grow into the role of a Product Head.
The Product Manager is expected to:
- Define the product strategy and roadmap
- Deliver PRDs with prioritized features and corresponding justification
- Be an expert with respect to the competition
- Act as a leader within the company
- Minimum of 3-4 years experience as a Product Manager
- Demonstrated success defining and launching excellent products
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree (MBA preferred)
- Excellent teamwork skills
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority
- Examples and at least one sample of an effective document delivered in the past
Below are the Job Details:
Qualification & Experience:- Bachelor's Degree in a relevant field (accounting, business, or computer science); MBA desirable with 8 - 12 years of experience
In this role, you will lead a team of product managers and UX designers based in Pune, India who collaborate with multiple product, engineering, and user experience teams around the world. Members of your team contribute to driving best-of-breed, high growth, integrated solutions used by companies to manage their global sales tax compliance obligations. In addition to ensuring that our solutions put the customer first, you’ll drive alignment to deliver great products that make our customers’ lives easier.
Our ideal candidate is a great communicator who is a strategic, organized, forward-looking performer. You lead by example, have a self-driven sense of urgency, and have an exceptional ability to foster collaboration. If that sounds like you, we hope you will apply.
Interact with customers and subject matter experts to understand market needs
Work closely with product managers and product leaders to drive consolidated strategies and roadmaps across teams and product lines
Understand the competitive landscape of the product portfolio
Work with product managers on goal setting and plan execution
Be an evangelist of the product strategy
Articulate a clear and compelling product vision for how each product area will align with overall corporate goals
Define metrics that measure key business objectives
Bring subject matter expertise about GST compliance requirements
Partner with other leaders and stakeholders to drive strong relationships that foster goal achievement and issue resolution
A strong leadership style that combines product, operational, program and sales knowledge and experience to ensure end to end accountability
8+ years related experience with a mix of roles that contribute to overall customer success
Track record of leading products and product teams from inception through launch for solutions that target small, mid and enterprise-level businesses
Experience with agile development methodologies, and commonly used tools such as Jira, Confluence, salesforce, etc.
Experience defining complex customer journeys
Demonstrated experience partnering cross-functionally, including with executives and other internal stakeholders driving business outcomes
Strong attention to detail
Team player who can drive results through influence and enthusiasm
Exceptional written and oral communication skills, with experience conducting executive-level briefings and demos both internally and with customers
Bachelor's Degree in a relevant field (accounting, business, or computer science); MBA desirable
Experience with tax automation products, ERP, eCommerce, and other financial accounting systems
Familiarity with accounting and transaction tax compliance concepts (i.e., sales tax returns)Experience working with partners and 3rd party developers
- Overall 9-16 years of experience.
- Minimum 7 years of strong consumer internet related Product and 2 years in fintech.
- Management background preferably in eCommerce /Technology/ Fintech / Banking industry.
- Understanding & having gone through the pain of what it takes to build a great product
- Passion for Results: High degree of commitment with bias for execution excellence.
- Excellent academic background and records.
- Extra-ordinary skills in crisis management, inter-personal communication, collaboration and team work.
- Master of multiple tasking.
- Takes on initiatives and challenges.
- In short, we are looking for superstar leader to join a superstar team.
Kruzr is building a virtual assistant to help drivers be safe on roads. We help drivers manage distractions in a safe manner, drive in a safe speed range, and avoid drowsy driving and accident prone zones. Our platform also provides deep insights into driver behaviour for better understanding and modelling of risk.
We provide our technology as a platform to motor insurance companies, and now expanding into fleets and ride sharing, to help them reduce accidents and get better visibility of their risk exposure.
We are looking for a product manager to own and manage the product, based out of our Bangalore location.
The key responsibilities we are looking for are:
- Identifying consumer (drivers) and client (insurance and other partners) and inculcate that into our product roadmap
- Work with the engineering leads to translate the product roadmap into technical specs
- Work with the business team to define the product strategy and build and own the product roadmap
- Define the product metrics and lead a team of product analysts to continuously evolve each feature for maximum customer adoption and growth.
- Maintain a prioritised backlog and execute efficiently to deliver a great experience for customers
- Gather feedback from customers and clients to continuously improve the product features.
- Manage product release cycles
The key traits we are looking for are:
- You should have the technical knowledge to understand how products are built and have a keen eye for product design and user experience.
- You should be a master communicator to help the dev team understand the details of the product and ensure the product or feature shipped is as designed and envisioned.
- You should be diligent and disciplined in your approach.
You must have:
- 3+ years of product management at a software or mobile technology company
- Demonstrated success in delivering compelling products in a fast-growing, dynamic environment
- Strong business acumen, are customer focused, and results-oriented
- Experience crafting easy to use, delightful user interfaces