The Social Media & Digital Marketing Intern is responsible for assisting the Digital Marketing Manager in implementing Tessacts overall communications and marketing plan -- focusing specifically on digital communications -- to build awareness about Tessact within the community, and increase its visibility on social media platforms (mainly linkedIn)
- Community management: designing social media campaigns, creating social media contents, answering to customer’s comments or questions (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram…).
- Managing the company’s official website.
- Writing contents for the company’s blog or website.
- Creating contents for mail diffusion (newsletter…) or online diffusion.
- Follow-up and improvement of SEO.
- Helping the marketing team to follow-up and improve the digital marketing strategy
Skills And Qualifications
- Ability to take initiative, employ good judgment, and manage projects from beginning to end
- Excellent writing, editing, and proofreading skills
- Exceptional ability to manage details
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to meet deadlines and to anticipate next steps or needs
- Work effectively both independently and as part of a team
- Be available for at least 20 hours a week
- A bachelor’s degree (or currently enrolled student) in the liberal arts or equivalent work experience
- Understands and can utilize emerging platforms, digital media, and web/social media management and measurement tools (e.g. HootSuite, Google Analytics)
- Adobe Creative Suite experience a plus
- Strong working knowledge of email marketing applications (e.g. Constant Contact)
We’re looking for people to join our cause – to simplify the visual web with really smart but simple visual tools. A technology startup founded by IITians and backed by some of the most reputable media companies as customers, we offer a rare opportunity to join a thriving, fast-paced, multi-cultural environment and be part of a truly exciting journey. You will be at the forefront of innovation, joining the only Artificial Intelligence startup in India that has successfully deployed several CV/ML solutions for several large media companies and now focusing on solving problems of the global market.
Tessact is an Artificial Intelligence (AI) and data analytics startup, founded by IIT Bombay alumni, that helps in transforming businesses using powerful video recognition technologies built on most advanced machine learning systems. The company redefines the way contextual insights are to be used for media production, digital advertising, consumer experience creation and news analytics
If you live and breathe digital marketing, we want to talk to you. We are looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to develop, implement, track and optimize our digital marketing campaigns across all digital channels. You should have a strong grasp of current marketing tools and strategies and be able to lead integrated digital marketing campaigns from concept to execution. You will work with the marketing team to launch campaigns on time and on budget.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Lead and support the implementation of our paid marketing strategies and campaigns across Google Adsense, Bing, LinkedIn and others
- Measure and optimize our paid marketing using vendor-specific dashboards, Google Analytics, and HubSpot landing page sources reports
- Research and test partnerships with new vendors to expand our reach and/or lower cost-per-acquisition
- Collaborate with marketing teammates to maintain a consistent brand voice and message across all paid programs
- Lead the content and design team to craft landing pages and lead-gen forms for our content to distribute through relevant paid programs
- Monitor ad spend, CPA, Daily budgets, ROI and all other key metrics across paid channels
REQUIRED SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
- Previous working experience as a Marketing Manager for 5-8 years
- A proven track record of successful paid marketing campaigns
- In-depth knowledge of the various paid marketing channels and technologies, including paid search, retargeting, social network advertising (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, and more), and content distribution and placement networks
- Hands-on experience in handling marketing budgets and forecasting/reporting results
- Outstanding communication, presentation and leadership skills
- Flexible working in US Shift hours from time to time.
PREFERRED SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or relevant field from a recognized University
- Up-to-date on the latest trends and technologies in digital marketing.
EMPLOYMENT TYPE: Full-Time
LOCATION: Remote (Pan India)
Flexible Timings -
- 9.00 am to 6.00 pm IST
- 5.30 pm to 2.30 am IST (8.00 am to 5.00 pm US-EST)
- 6.30 pm to 3.30 am IST (9.00 am to 6.00 pm US-EST)
- Outstanding ability to think creatively, and identify and resolve problems
- Attention to detail and the ability to effectively multi-task in a deadline-driven atmosphere
- Ability to clearly and effectively articulate thoughts and points
- Ability to learn new industries and new business types quickly and can apply this knowledge to internet marketing initiatives and achieve company goals
- High levels of integrity, autonomy, and self-motivation
- Excellent analytical, organizational, project management, and time management skills.
planning, execution and optimization of different types of Google Ads (Search Ads, Display
Ads, retargeting, Discovery Ads, and YouTube Ads).
o Be the programmatic expert on campaign performance and optimization by providing
insights into the best strategies and tactics to achieve business objectives
o Leverage first party and third-party data for targeting and insights
o Work closely with the analytics teams to derive meaningful insights and drive a data-backed
o Own, drive, and report on crucial marketing efficiency metrics such as CAC, ROAS, and LTV
Our client is a Delhi based healthcare platform that is dedicated to Ayurveda and provides wellness solutions to its customers that is tailored and fine-tuned to their requirements. They have created a unique balance of Ayurvedic herbs and western medicine to come up with courses and medical advice which will not only rid their patients of the illness but also helps them bring the body back into balance.
Their services are available across the globe, with over 65% of their client base being from US, UK, and Canada. The company's primary focus is on Ayurveda and taking the ancient knowledge to anyone who wishes to bring back balance to their health and apply the tools in their everyday life.
As a Digital Media Buyer, you will be responsible for operating digital marketing platforms (Facebook, Youtube, Pinterest etc) optimally, with a sense of ownership. You will also handle advertising cost maintenance.
What you will do:
- Creating & Managing of Advertising/ Marketing Campaign
- Optimizing the campaigns for best results and Driving growth for the company.
- Interacting with the Brand Team (In-house & Agencies) for the creation of Marketing collaterals which has to be marketed at the lowest possible costs.
- Finding new advertising opportunities in terms of more advertising areas or in terms of ad platforms to increase the revenue while maintaining required profitability.
- Taking complete control & responsibilty for the platforms in terms of selection of creatives, ad copies, campaigns & targeting for both the advertising Inventory as well as Demographic targeting of the audience for a specific product and budget allotment for each run campaigns.
- Creating an insightful report to give feedback for content creation for creating better creatives to help reduce advertising spends for reaching audiences.
- Running analysis for improving ROIs of advertising.
- Creating Analytical models to generate better performance.
- Evaluating various marketing strategies and creating an alternative path for better results.
What you need to have:
- B.Tech from A grade colleges, PG not compulsory
- Past experience with digital marketing platforms
- Good communication skills
- Should be able to work till long hours
- A go-getter
- Fresher from IIT, NIT who is inclined towards digital marketing can also be considered.
- Should have good analytics skills, Consulting background
The Digital Marketing Specialist will be responsible for working with marketing lead to help generate prospect via digital marketing methods like SEO, provide graphic design help and conduct market research.
**** IT Industry Experience is a Must ****
Work Experience - 3 to 4 years
- Assist the Marketing Lead in all digital marketing platforms including SEO, SEM, SMO, PPC, marketing database, email, and/or social media.
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Maintain various wordpress based websites
- Measure performance of digital marketing efforts of the website using a variety of Web analytics tools (Google Analytics, WebTrends etc.) and provide regular reports
- Assist in generating reports required for Amzur Quarterly Advisory Board Meetings
- Coordinate the production of content and collateral for marketing (e.g. articles, banners, posters, newsletters, promotional emails, brochures, leaflets)
- Must be able to work quickly on design programs like Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, Adobe products
- Must be able to multitask, manage many projects at once, and take direction from the marketing team to execute all design collaterals.
- Minimum 3 years experience in SEO, SMO, SEM.
- Understanding of marketing and technology landscape
- Experience with basic html, css, and CMS (content management systems)/ Wordpress.
- Basic Photoshop design experience.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Working knowledge with US markets is a huge plus
- Being a team player is highly recommended
- Ability to manage stress at work
- Object oriented, analytical thought process
1. Collect the data of job seekers who are across your city
2. Call these drivers, pitch them about the benefits (like insurance benefits, incentive structure, etc.) of joining the company
3. Get them to fill up a form that will initiate their onboarding process (form will require details like DL image, RC image, etc.)
4. Update the details on the Google sheet
Responsibilities for Digital Marketing
- Analyze digital data to draw key recommendations around website optimization
- Conduct social media audits to ensure best practices are being used
- Maintain digital dashboard of several different accounts
- Coordinate with sales team to create marketing campaigns
- Prepare emails to send out to customers
- Monitor key online marketing metrics to track success
- Create and maintain online listings across e-commerce platforms
- Ensure that the brand message is consistent
1. Handle social media accounts on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram etc.
2. Post on a daily basis
3. Increase traffic on our pages