Past experience in working with any product start-up is a plus.
● Knowledge of Node.js and frameworks available for it such as Express (recommended).
● Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
● Understanding of REST Services.
● Experience with Redis.
● Familiarity with database technology such as MySQL, MongoDB and Elasticsearch.
● Proficient understanding of serverless programming.
● Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
● Good problem-solving skills.
● Attention to detail.
- Work across all phases of application development including requirement gathering, coding, release, bug fixing
- Collaborate with other engineering teams to develop and deliver new features and enhance existing ones
- Rapid prototyping (POCs) based on requirements
- Test, debug and fix any functional or non-functional issues
- 3+ years of relevant experience
- Experience in Python, Django DRF, REST APIs
- Experience in ReactJS
- Experience with Document DB, RDBMS and ORM
- Demonstrated ability to write clean and testable code
- Knowledge of MongoDB, PostgreSQL, Redis, and ElasticSearch is preferred
- Exposure to AWS will be an added advantage
- Strong team player who can work efficiently in a highly collaborative environment
- Experience in leading a team will be a plus
- Motivated and able to work independently
About Rolling Arrays
Rolling Arrays provides HR Software and HR System Implementation Services (SAP SuccessFactors, Qualtrics, Reimburse, CICO, eFile, eAuthoring) to Clients in Singapore, Malaysia, Australia, UAE, Hong Kong. Rolling Arrays (RA) was featured as Singapore’s Top 75 fastest growing companies by the leading newspaper of Singapore - The Straits Times in 2021 where RA was ranked 48. Rolling Arrays has 2 lines of businesses:
HR System Implementation Services:
Rolling Arrays is regarded as number ONE mid-size firm in the South East Asian Market with a strong track record of 12 Years and more than 200 enterprise level HR Technology Implementation projects till date. The services include –
- SAP SuccessFactors Design Consulting
- SAP SuccessFactors Implementation
- SAP SuccessFactors Change Management
- SAP SuccessFactors Support Services (AMS)
HR Software Products in Rolling Arrays’ portfolio (partner’s products and own products):
- SAP SuccessFactors (World’s leading End to End Cloud HR Software solution)
- Qualtrics (World’s leading Experience Management Software)
- Reimburse (AI Enabled Travel & Expense Management Software for Enterprises)
- CICO (Intelligent Time Capture Machine, a software alternative to Physical Biometric Devices)
- eFile (Digitize and contextualize all employee documents in one place)
- eAuthoring (Author and publish your own learning content to capture tacit knowledge in the organization)
What we need
- Proven experience as a Full Stack Developer or similar role with 2+ years of experience.
- Experience developing desktop and mobile applications
- Familiarity with databases (e.g. MySQL, MongoDB), web servers (e.g. Apache) and UI/UX design
- Database design and management, including being up on the latest practices and associated versions
- For us, security is of utmost importance - You understand security concepts deeply and write code to protect us and our users.
- Should be able to architect robust Restful APIs
- Proactive, Strong Result orientation (propose solutions based on product capabilities) and Creativity.
- Good knowledge and understanding of the product development life cycles.
- Good verbal and written communication skills (Advanced English)
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Hands-on experience in any one of the python-based backend frameworks like Django or Flask or Pyramid along with end to end testing
- Hands-on experience in building high performant React applications
- Hands-on experience working with TDD in JS with the help of frameworks like Mocha, Chai, Jest, Enzyme, React Testing Library etc.
- In depth knowledge of SQL is a must. SQL Technologies that are desired are MySQL, PostGres, Oracle
- Experience in state management libraries like Redux and MobX
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
- Familiarity with various component libraries and design systems
- Proficient in using media queries and CSS frameworks like bootstrap or foundation for implementing responsive web design patterns in the applications
- Experience in owning Code Quality and Code Review processes
- Experience on Node.js is an advantage
- Work "in the trenches" with junior developers to implement large features that wow our clients
- Partner with Managers, Business Analysts, and test analysts to develop realistic implementation plans with a focus on quality, sustainability, and delivering value to our clients
- Stand up for coding best practices that ensure quality products: automated testing, unit testing, agile development, continuous integration, code reviews, and technical design
- Improve technical skills of self and the team
- Research industry trends and web technologies, and promote adoption of best-in-class web tools and technologies
- Understand client business issues and actively participate in designing solutions and features that meet client needs
- Take initiative to advance the quality, responsiveness, architecture, or design of our solution, if you want to make it happen you can.
- Excellent organizational and task management skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work in global cross-office teams
- Fluency in English is required
- Minimum 3 years of experience in software development into MERN (React & Node.js ) technology.
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or IT.
- Must have Hands-On coding expertise of React.js, Reactstrap, NodeJS, MongoDB and ExpressJS.
- Configuring and managing deployment on AWS (EC2 IAM, S3).
- Knowledge of developing REST API using Express framework and front end integration with PUG engine.
- Experience with popular JS libraries like Ember, Babel, Typescript, Webpack, Socket etc.
- Exposure to scm tools like git, Git Hub, CI/CD methods, code coverage tools like SonarQube, etc.
- We are looking for candidates who have good programming skills. Strong on data structures, algorithms, understand time space complexity, able to come up with multiple solutions and then arrive at most optimized one keeping in mind customer requirements. Should also be well aware of OO concepts. If he / she has a strong background on these areas ( in any programming language), half the job is done. – 50% weightage
- Next the candidate should have worked on JS with good hands on experience in a few projects mainly in backend development like making api calls, handling exception, models, data transformations, controllers etc. – 20-30% weightage
- The last would be having some experience in any one of react.js/ node.js or even angular.js since some of these are being used in the current project. – 20-30% weightage
- Experience : 4-6 years relevant
They are solving the problem of advertisers and marketing agencies trying to reach out to rural villagers to increase market penetration of their products. The current method of posters, wall advertisements and billboards are static and doesn’t allow for targeted messaging. The team intend to roll out a network of low-cost interactive screens to these rural villagers.
We are looking for a Full Stack developer to develop the Frontend and backend for the advertisers portal. This is a new age platform connecting advertisers with villages through the smart advertisement boards.
● Manage product milestones, deployment cycles & overall product roadmap
● Develop optimized products in Java, Nodejs, React, Angular and multi-process architecture
● Sound knowledge of Relational Databases like MySQL and NoSQL databases like MongoDB, DynamoDB,
Elastic Search, Elastic Cache.
● Performance Tuning, designing and developing optimized databases and queries
● Build applications on cloud technologies like AWS.
● Maintain Code Quality, Implement Standards & improve overall understanding
● Familiar with various design and architectural patterns
● Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
What lands you in this role :
● Proficiency using modern web development technologies like Angular/React
● Experienced in Java, NodeJs, React Js, Angular 2+ , web services, etc.
● Computer Science fundamentals like algorithms, data structures, etc are must.
● Understanding of server optimization techniques/tools
● Ability to communicate complex technical concepts to both technical and non-technical audience
● At least 3-5 years of experience in consumer product engineering and architecture, with proven track record of architect impactful products in the internal CRM and consumer domain.
● Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
● Preffered Bachelor degree in computer science from a Tier-1 College
● Exceptional leadership skills and proven experience in shaping team culture
● Strong grasp of full-stack networking, scalable web back-end, and all genres of platforms
About Pristyn Care
Pristyn Care is an Asset Light full-stack healthcare provider that rents spare OT capacity and Surgical infra of a hospital to perform surgeries for its own patients via Pristyn's full-time surgeons. We do elective procedures in Proctology, Laparoscopy, ENT, Gynaecology, Obstetrics & IVF, Urology, Vascular, Orthopedics, Ophthalmology, and Aesthetics. Pristyn Care has a team of high-quality surgeons, a tech-enabled patient acquisition engine, process-driven patient care, insurance clearance expertise and a network of Hospital partners with predictable OT availability. Founded by a team of Ex-Max & Medanta Doctors & Ex-UrbanClap, Mobikwik folks, we are disrupting the surgical ecosystem. In 5 years, we aim to be the largest distributed (full stack) surgery platform in India.
Pristyn Care, headquartered in Gurgaon, is operational since Jun, 2018 and since then have expanded to 22+ cities across India. We are series C funded led by Epiq Capital. Sequoia Capital, Hummingbird Ventures and Greenoaks Capital are other key investors. With a team size of 850+ people including 150+ surgeons, we are proud to have served more than 20,000 happy patients till now. Our surgeons are performing surgeries in 450+ hospitals pan India including corporate hospitals.Pristyn care is among the esteemed list of official stakeholders with Swasth which has top 25 Indian startups along with best hospitals of India. Swasth's mission is to lay the foundation of a technology framework that will form a digital backbone for healthcare delivery in India (http://www.swasth.app/" target="_blank">www.swasth.app). It aims to optimize hospital capacity by use of the latest digital technology.-
To know more about us- https://www.pristyncare.com/" target="_blank">https://www.pristyncare.com/