- Develop or integrate with a Charging management system (CMS).
- Develop the backend for the apps (subscription, locating, reservation, payments, operation).
- Develop the backend for the host apps (setting availability, pricing).
- Develop the central dashboard for internal purposes.
- Develop the dashboard for monthly revenue remittance to hosts.
- Develop a dashboard for network partners.
- Develop the system for custom ad delivery in invoices.
- Setup, Deploy and Manage the servers and APIs.
About Charzera Tech Pvt Ltd
Samsan Technologies is hiring for dynamic professional for growing team of developers in Pune.
Android Engineer (Audio HAL) 8B
Senior Android Engineer (Audio HAL) shall be responsible to implement/integrate SSE product
in Android Audio HAL layer.
• Working with multiple stake holder for execution of project
• Understand the product features, interfaces, and integration approach
• Implementing SW in Android Audio HAL
• Perform test verification on hardware
• Debug and resolve complex technical issues
• Around 8 years of relevant work experience
• Good written and spoken English knowledge
• Self-motivated, results driven individual, passionate about technology
• Strong C / C++ programming experience with understanding of embedded software
• Good knowledge of Android Audio HAL layer
• Have programming experience in Android Audio HAL
• Experience in AOSP Development
• Experience in Android based projects
• Expertise in Overall Android architecture.
Good to have:
• Expertise in Android OS
• Good Knowledge on Android Native platform
• Experience in agile methods like SCRUM
Bachelors (or Masters Degree) in Computer/Electronics Engineering or equivalent
Wise is digital infrastructure for online education. Oversimplified as ‘Shopify for Tutors’ i.e., an easy to use tool for tutors to start teaching online. We have grown to 2mn users in 12 months and have much to do. We are backed by an incredible set of investors and individuals who have built product you already use. We have a small but rockstar team, cheap equity, smart money, opportunity to capture a huge market ($60bn) and a chance to make an impact while doing so.
What we need
We need you, if you are a senior iOS developer with 4+ years of experience in building robust iOS apps. Work would involve building things quickly and adapting based on market feedback while ensuring the security and quality of the codebase. If you love coding and building things excites you, we would like to talk to you.
What you will need (Skills)
- Proficient with Swift and Cocoa Touch.
- Experience with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, etc.
- Familiarity with Restful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services.
- Understanding of Apple's design principles and interface guidelines
- Experience with performance and memory tuning with tools (such as Instruments and Shark, depending on project needs).
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git.
- Familiarity with continuous integration.
- Universal application development for both iPhone and iPad.
- Be able to build mobile applications to connect to middleware and applications through web services.
- Have excellent knowledge about the performance optimization of mobile applications.
- Experience with microservice architectures for clean mobile architecture design patterns and best practices.
- Familiarity with unit testing using mocking frameworks Cloud and Cloud infrastructure for backend hosting.
What you will do
- Design and build applications for the iOS platform.
- Ensure the performance, quality and responsiveness of applications.
- Collaborate with the team to define, design & ship new features.
- Identify and correct bottlenecks including fix bugs.
Great to have
- Sense of ownership
- Developers who can talk product and strategy
- Experience in building scalable consumer products
- Strong opinions, loosely held
Good to have
- Interest in mentorship
- Good written communication skills
- Bangalore love
Probably not ideal if
- If you have always been right about stuff in life
- No flexibility around working hours (this doesn’t mean we work long hours but if our systems get attacked in the middle of the night, we would need you to HODORR!)
Definitely get in touch if you
- Would have started the exact same company but willing to build it together with a great team
- Find our current product unbearably slow or inadequate
- Think this company isn’t going to work as it is right now
8+ years of experience Excellent skills in C/C++/Java programming in embedded domain
Strong experience in the area of Automotive, Android Embedded development and Connectivity Technologies
Strong experience on Android architecture, HAL, BSP, customize driver in Android HAL, Android boot up sequence
Familiar with Android Build System and procedure and able to provide ideas to improve continuous build and integration
Experience in Hardware peripherals like Ethernet, CAN, DMA, I2C, SPI, UART, Hardware Accelerator, AFE , LCD, backlight, touchcontroller
Experience with design/ modification to Hardware Abstraction Libraries (HAL) for Android support of low-level device features.
Experience in debugging on a wide range of Linux Kernel drivers and Android framework HALs e.g. Audio/Video, USB, Bluetooth, WiFi
Fluent in industry standard software development tools: HSW/HE debuggers, code revision control systems (GIT, Perforce), IDEs and build tools
Exposure/experience in Automotive Embedded Software Development is a plus