Hiring at JRG Financial Services Pvt Ltd
Summary of Hiring Deputy Manager/Asistant Manager
1. Process client instructions, forms, and applications
2. Follow up to ensure that appropriate timely action was taken on customers' instruction
3. Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits, and follow up to ensure the resolution
4. Maintain updated records of applications and relevant documents
5. Follow communication procedures, guidelines, and policies
Apply Here- https://jrgfinancial.com/join-our-team/
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
The client provides a unique platform that aims to revolutionize the way direct-to-consumer (D2C) brands interact with their consumers in the offline & online spaces and grow their sales & profitability.
The Product Manager will be responsible for the complete product life cycle, from early-stage research and ideation, through implementation & iteration based on business process definition and its key metrics.
We're dedicated to the agile methodology and are believers in lean product development. We are looking for people who are eager to deliver across the entirety of the product development lifecycle and areas. We are keen that you bring experience that you can impart to the rest of us but also are motivated to improve in many other skills and be humble enough to take the initiative to unlearn & learn.
- Experience as a Business Analyst or as a product manager, preferably from a product development, product-based, or Tech Platform based company.
- Understanding Business Processes, Output, and Input Metrics is essential.
- Experience working closely with design and development teams in an agile software development environment.
- Communication, networking, and stakeholder management skills.
- Creativity in problem-solving combined with an anything is possible attitude.
- Ability to expertly marry qualitative and quantitative inputs to form deep customer insight.
- Ability to think long-term strategically as well as get engaged in the day-to-day execution details.
- Technical knowledge and ability to learn complex, technical topics quickly and articulate & explain them simply.
- Understand the trade-offs of implementation and help dev teams to make the right call.
- Passion for technology trends, emerging architectures, and fundamentals of creating a scalable and user-friendly system.
What You'll Do
- Drive the technical vision and roadmap for your product area with Backlogs assembled to create a world-class technology platform for retail & e-commerce. ( Phygital)
- Process Definition and detailing of requirements, workflow, user interfaces, business logic, and key business metrics (Input and Output).
- Able to map Epics, User Stories from the Business Requirements and Process Flows.
- Design & solidify the software development processes as the development processes are getting defined at this time.
- Use data to derive insights from usage and feature adoption.
- Hire and grow the team, while working alongside them
• Understanding of e-commerce & Retail domain
• Expertise in Microsoft applications – Excel, Word, PPT, etc.
• Experience in Agile development tools like Confluence, JIRA, Redmine, etc.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• B.E/MBA from Tier 1 /2 Institutes
• 4+ years of overall experience Desired, Min – 2 Years.
1. CS, A background in law will be a strong plus.
2. Strong Excel and Powerpoint skills
Soft skills and personality traits
1. Should be detail oriented and extremely methodical
2. Should have a pleasant disposition and get along well with people
3. Should have a strong work ethic. If something is not "too low" for Senior Executives and the Founder, it should not be "too low" for the candidate.
Roles and Responsibilities
1. To ensure compliance with local laws and best practices
2. To prepare monthly and quarterly reports for the board and investors 3. To manage treasury operations as may be required
Hybrid Work Model
Work with clients in support of new business opportunities, client service, and internal team communication
• Understanding client queries on features and issue , coordinating with internal team members.
• Utilize product solutions and marketing teams to refine service offerings.
• Client service executives collaborate with a company’s multiple internal departments to help improve the quality of products.
• Must be strategic planners and have a strong understanding of a company’s products so they can train clients and answer questions in both group and one-on-one situations
• Client communication and ensuring completion of task with total customer satisfaction along with TAT/Quality.
Strong Written and verbal communication
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Preferably Male candidate from BGV field.
Job Profile: B2B2C Operations, Partner / Client Onboarding, Multiple MIS Creation, Reconciliations,
Commission Calc & Pay-outs, Resolving Partner, and Client Queries
• Support the investor side of the business which includes on-boarding investors, managing
their inflows and pay-outs, keeping a tab of commissions among others
• Communicate with financial advisors and investors to address their queries
• Prepare daily, weekly, and monthly MIS reports
• Maintain quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards
• Work closely with management to achieve outcomes based on company goals
• Recommend process improvements to constantly optimise operations
• Ability to follow procedures and established processes to perform varied routine and non-
Min. Qualification & Experience:
• 0-3 years of relevant experience in Operations
• Graduate / MBA / Postgraduate from Top College / University
• Proficiency in using MS Office, especially MS Excel
• Strong Analytical skills
• Excellent communication skills (Verbal and Written)
What’s in it for the Candidate:
• Real-time endless learning opportunities
• Opportunity to scale up quicker compared to the regular financial services market
Jobs Duties and Responsibilities:
- LIASNING WITH SALE TEAM FOR ORDER AND VEHICLES.
- PROVIDING DISPATCH ORDER TO DISPATCH TEAM.
- SALES INVOICING
- DISPATCH DETAILS POSTING IN WHATSUP GROUP.
- LIASNING WITH GODOWN TEAM FOR ORDER AND DISPATCH
- VAT RECONICILIATION
- Inter branch transfer (Inventory transfers)
- Cash Payment Vouchers. Entry in SAP and Excel
- Cash Requirement
- Daily reports (Stock, Pending Order, and Seal register)
- MONTHLY FILES SENT TO HO
- EXPAT SALARIES PROCESSING
- MATERIAL RECEIPT RECORDS MAINTENANCE
- MONTHLY PHYSICAL STOCK COUNTS (FINISHED GOODS, RAW MATERIAL, BYPRODUCTS, CONSUMABLES AND SPARE PARTS) AND REPORTING
Education - Mcom in BA or CA Completed
Facilities - Bachelor Accommodation in company premises, Meal, Visa/Tickets, Medical & Insurance Policy as per company norms, 30 Days Unpaid Leaves after 2 Years completition etc.
Note - Candidate should be comfortable with 2 Years work permit & deduction of retention money (which is rembursed after successful completetion of employement duration).
1. Upkeep & Maintenance of Hub(s)
2. Supervision of Housekeeping Staff
3. Inventory Management
4. Customer Complaint management
5. Routine Repairs & Maintenance
- Technical support and sales of our software products.
- Provides financial information to management by researching and analyzing accounting data; preparing reports.
- Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
- Recommends financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
- Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
- Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents.
- Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
- Guides accounting clerical staff by coordinating activities and answering questions.
- Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
- Secures financial information by completing database backups.
- Maintains financial security by following internal controls.
- Prepares payments by verifying documentation, and requesting disbursements.
- Answers accounting procedure questions by researching and interpreting accounting policy and regulations.
- Complies with federal, state, and local financial legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation, enforcing adherence to requirements, and advising management on needed actions.
- Prepares special financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping financial information confidential.
Qualification - B.Com (commerce graduate) with basic computer knowledge. All our product are taxation related, so, commerce background is must and its software product, so basic of computer and basic working with internet is required.
Experience - Fresher - 1year
Location-Guwahati preferably but for experienced candidate work from home can be considered(Can be relocate in PAN India)
Mode of Interview-Telephonic and Webinar
- Express their operations strategies and objectives to make sure that the company reaches its target and operates effectively.
- Assisting higher executives.
- Working directly with customers handling the documentations.