You should have a strong grasp of current marketing tools and strategies and be able to help integrate digital marketing campaigns from concept to execution. The Digital Marketing Executive will work with the marketing team, coordinating with other teams (such as design, HR, etc) to launch campaigns on time.
- Coordinate with other support functions to develop marketing material
- Define schedules, handle posting on social media
- Keep an eye on the trends, suggest and execute campaigns around them
- Perform audits, plan and execute all digital marketing activities, including SEO/SEM, email, social media, and display advertising campaigns
- Design, build and maintain social media presence, increase the availability of multiple platforms
- Measure and report the performance of integrated marketing efforts, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
- BS/MS, BMM degree in marketing or a related field
- Proven working experience of more than 2 years in digital marketing & contribution to B2B sales if any.
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate.
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments.
- Solid knowledge of website advertising and analytics tools (e.g., Google Adwords, Google Analytics, Facebook Advertising)
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking.
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement.
Ajackus is a people-centric technology company that helps small to medium-sized businesses and digital startups grow faster. With 11 years of experience in creating purposeful impact, we assist clients in enhancing their technological capabilities by building highly efficient and accountable remote technology teams that use a patented architecture to create secure and scalable business solutions.
We’ve been recognized as a ‘Great Place To Work’ and are intentional about creating a diverse and flexible culture for our team. We believe in our values, our culture, and in providing a platform for every individual to share their suggestions and ideas through an ownership-based model. For our strong ethics and value system, we have been recognized by the Government of India under the 'Companies that Care' initiative.
Ajackus has team members working from every part of India, our hybrid work policy allows us the flexibility and choice to work from anywhere while being productive and efficient. We provide a lucrative bouquet of benefits that don't just focus on great compensation structure but cover the holistic perspective of an associate's life.
Our solutions have saved lives (Healthcare), brought transparency in commerce (Fintech), helped people with the assets for life (Real-Estate), and allowed people to build on top of what we have created (Open Source). Besides these, we have extensively explored emerging technologies like IoT, AI/ML, and worked in industries like electronics, telecommunication, e-commerce, mental health & wellness, travel, media & publishing, entertainment, etc.
Our philosophy is simple, we may not know all the answers, but we know how to find all answers. Come, join us, in this journey to create a true impact in the world!
- Building an environment for the creative team to work in and overseeing their ideas and projects
- taking responsibility for the creative philosophy and the standard of output across the agency or department
- developing ideas for advertising or promotional campaigns
- pitching concepts to clients if you work at an agency, or presenting to directors if you work in-house
- overseeing several projects from start to finish, keeping to deadlines, and signing off on these projects before they are presented
- liaising with clients to keep them informed and to highlight any issues
- understanding the commercial aspects of the agency or marketing department
- hiring and managing the creative team.
Growth is inevitable and we are looking for a passionate marketer to scale our presence.
In this role, the candidate will work on all layers of the funnel, identify gaps & paint-points,research trends and suggest important improvements in the process, strategies and marketing operations.
As a growth hacker, you'd be working in a cross-functional environment with a focus on optimizing business processes across all marketing practices.
The ideal candidate should have proven experience in working on all functions of marketing such as content marketing, pull-marketing, outbound reach and others.
Roles & Responsibilities :
- Spotlighting on factors hampering growth for the business.
- Identifying growth opportunities in blockchain, gaming & fintech markets.
- Using data, analytics, and other tools to inform decisions and growth strategies.
- Create iterative game plans and upgrade the growth funnel.
- Design & analyse traditional & pirate funnels.
- Designing and setting up experiments to test whether designed interventions will impact a company's blockchain business.
- Replicating successful strategies at scale and in new markets.
- 4+ years' experience as a marketing strategist in B2B services.
- Hands-on proficiency in any 1 discipline - SEO, Content Marketing, PR or Social Media.
- Strong communication skills to collaborate with stakeholders across internal & external groups.
- Working knowledge of growth-hacking tools, such as automation and campaign monitoring platforms.
- Experience in improving CRO of website landing pages.
- Proven portfolio of successful implementations.
- Deep knowledge of website development, Facebook marketing, Mail Chimp, Hub Spot, Google Ad words and SEO
- Run PPC campaign and management (other paid campaigns)
- Social Media Strategy
- Promote content online
- Keep an eye on current updates in social media and work accordingly
- Co-ordinate with the US team
- Design Magazine(Vibe and Pac Buzz)
- Portals management
- Write Relevant blogs
- Online Database storage & Management
- Online Reputation Management
- Campaigns on Nearbuy & similar portals
- Coordination with Relevant online portals for banner work
- Coordination with the USA office for research on their localized requirements
- Post-execution performance analysis of the campaign
- Conducting on-page and off-page analysis.
- Using tools such as Google Analytics and Google Search console to compile regular performance and error Reports.
- The creation of on-page and off-page SEO strategies for clients in various industries.
- Carrying out detailed keyword research according to the latest google trend.
- Paying particular attention to any significant Google algorithm and Google Updates changes.
- Fresher to 5 years of experience in successfully developing and executing SEO campaigns ( Should have knowledge accordingly).
- Understanding of search engine algorithms and ranking methods.
- Experience with SEO industry programs, such as Google Analytics or Adobe Analytics Knowledge of keyword research and data mining tools.
- Able to complete competitive analysis of other companies within the industry.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (email, phone, etc.)
- Comfortable analyzing high volumes of data on a daily basis.
- Familiarity with WordPress or other content management systems Preferred: A candidate with excellent communication and writing skills.
We at AiSensy, are building end-to-end WhatsApp based Marketing Automation, CRM & Customer Support platform for Enterprises & growing SMBs. Helping brands like SkullCandy, NMIMS, Byjus, Rentomojo, etc.and are handling 5 million+ messages per month.
- Design and oversee all aspects of our digital marketing department including our marketing database, email, and display advertising campaigns.
- Develop and monitor campaign budgets.
- Plan and manage our social media platforms.
- Prepare accurate reports on our marketing campaign’s overall performance.
- Coordinate with advertising and media experts to improve marketing results.
- Identify the latest trends and technologies affecting our industry.
- Evaluate important metrics that affect our website traffic, service quotas, and target audience.
- Work with your team to brainstorm new and innovative growth strategies.
- Oversee and manage all contests, giveaways and other digital projects.
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence
- A minimum of 2 years experience in a digital marketing or advertising position.
- In-depth knowledge of various social media platforms
- Highly creative with excellent analytical abilities.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
- Up-to-date on the latest trends and technologies in digital marketing.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for improving the company's organic search results.
- Creates and launches SEO campaigns, identifies areas of improvement.
- Expertise in building high-quality links from reputed sites.
- Strong experience in on-page and off-page link building activities.
- Ability to build/manage a team and motivate them to achieve the team objective.
- Review and analyze areas that need to be improved, deleted, or revised, prepare detailed strategy reports.
- Compile and present SEO performance reports.
- Identify the least expensive but most powerful and profitable keywords for the website.
- Ensure websites are filled with optimal keywords and Consult with the Tech team to improve SEO wherever required.
- Executing weekly technical audits to identify issues and bugs.
- Perform keyword research to optimize existing content and uncover new opportunities.
- Provide SEO analysis and recommendations in coordination with elements and structure of websites and web pages.
- Provide recommendations and execute strategies for content development in coordination with SEO goals general and keyword specific.
- Help to create and support marketing content to socialize and use for social media purposes.
- Should be an individual contributor as well as the ability to manage a team.
- Any BE Graduate or Equivalent degree holder.
- 3 to 8 years of experience.
- Candidates with previous Ed-tech /E-learning/ E-Commerce experience will be preferred.
- Should be a self contributor.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to multitask and remain organized in a fast -paced environment.
Remuneration: Best in the Industry.
Job Location: Bommanahalli, Hosur Road, Bengaluru
Notice Period: Immediate
Role: Business Operations/Account/Client Services manager
Employment Type: Full-time
Salary: 4.2 to 6 Lakhs per annum based on experience
Location: Madhapur, Hyderabad
Experience: Agency and Marketing experience preferred
Arin & Human is looking for a Client Services/Account/Business Operations manager to handle some of our Singapore and Indian Clients.
- Requires managing both Digital and Traditional Marketing objectives of clients
- Understand Clients' sales and marketing objectives and prepare a well-planned brief for the creative and digital teams
- Conduct daily meetings between teams and be flexible with remote collaboration tools such as teams, hangouts etc.
- Should have an excellent knack for creativity and passion for marketing
- Monitoring SEO and paid marketing activities
- Drive weekly review meetings with clients and monitor account health
- Understanding of Marketing & Branding Strategies
- Understanding of latest consumer marketing technology such as marketing automation, e-commerce platforms, CMS, CRM etc.