What is ‘searce’
Searce means ‘a fine sieve’ & indicates ‘to refine, to analyze, to improve’. It signifies our way of working: To improve to the finest degree of excellence, ‘solving for better every time. Searcians are passionate improvers & solvers who love to question the status quo.
The primary purpose of all of us, at Searce, is driving intelligent, impactful & futuristic business outcomes using new-age technology. This purpose is driven passionately by HAPPIER people who aim to become better, every day.
What we do
Searce is a modern tech consulting firm that empowers clients to futurify their businesses, leveraging Cloud, AI & Analytics.
- We are a category-defining niche’ cloud-native technology consulting company, specializing in modernizing (improving, automating & transforming) the full scope of infra, app, process & work.
- We partner with clients in their ‘beyond x’ journey to drive intelligent, impactful & futuristic business outcomes.
- We are the most preferred tech partner of choice when it comes to ‘solving for better for the new-age tech startups & digital enterprises, leading disruption in their industries.
- Our Service Offerings: We offer Advanced Cloud, Data & App Modernization, Cloud Consulting, Management & Improvement (DevOps, SysOps & Cloud Managed Services), Applied AI & Analytics services.
- As one of the top 5 niches’ full-scope global partners for Google Cloud & a preferred partner for AWS, we are the most preferred ‘engineering-led tech company of choice when it comes to solving complex business problems.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Own product development - This includes setting up and managing weekly sprints to deliver on product goals
- Work closely with product management to define project scope, priorities, and timelines
- Highly technical, hands-on hacker and an effective people manager.
- Roll up the sleeves and code alongside the team.
- The primary interface for the engineering team to the business users and clients.
- Expand existing, and implement industry-best software engineering practices.
- You will hire, manage and mentor - Retain & lead engineering talent & geeks to expand a cohesive and powerful team
- Strive for excellence in customer experience, technology, methodology, and execution
- Enjoy providing frequent and constructive feedback.
- Define and influence product roadmap and deployment strategy
- Architect and implement new features that increase engagement
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs.
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
- Review and optimize app usage by monitoring key metrics and rectifying the issues proactively.
- An ability to perform well in a fast-paced environment and bring in optimal flow for rapidly changing design/ technology
Our technology stack is sane and the role requires strong demonstrated experience and understanding of the below technologies:
- Is Education overrated? Yes. We believe so. But there is no way to locate you otherwise. So we might look for at least a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Engineering (Computer Science).
- Or else, you should be programming from 12. For us, the latter is better as it shows you have a programming mindset. We will find you faster if you specify the latter in some manner. :)
- 3-6 years of relevant work experience.
- Proficient understanding of MongoDB, Express.js, React Js, Node.js
- React Hooks and Lifecycle methods: In-depth understanding is necessary
- Redux: Should be able to create, update and manage
- Basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS.
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git / Bitbucket / SVN.
- Experience working and building RESTful APIs.
About Searce Inc
Searce is a cloud, automation & analytics led process improvement company helping futurify businesses. Searce is a premier partner for Google Cloud for all products and services. Searce is the largest Cloud Systems Integrator for enterprises with the largest # of enterprise Google Cloud clients in India.
Searce specializes in helping businesses move to cloud, build on the next generation cloud, adopt SaaS - Helping reimagine the ‘why’ & redefining ‘what’s next’ for workflows, automation, machine learning & related futuristic use cases. Searce has been recognized by Google as one of the Top partners for the year 2015, 2016.
Searce's organizational culture encourages making mistakes and questioning the status quo and that allows us to specialize in simplifying complex business processes and use a technology agnostic approach to create, improve and deliver.
Apexa Group is an ISO 9001:2015 certified group that has expertise in the domains of capability building, audits, IT solutions, BPO/KPO operations, HR services, real estate developments, food and beverages. While we have a pan India presence, our headquarter is based out of Ahmedabad in Gujarat (India) and offices in Doha, Dubai and Australia
We have almost three decades plus of rich experience in our domains rendering services to various kinds of organizations both in the national and international arenas.
We are having opening for React.JS & Node.JS Developer.
- Write clean, well designed code Sound knowledge of java-script (Node.JS & Js)
- Brainstorming and communicating technology ideas, issues with peers, management Build and configure applications to meet business
- Communicating application requirements
- Able to maintain code quality, organization, and
- Multi-task and manage tasks with varying
- Will work independently with minimal
- Strong written & verbal communication is must.
- Developing front-end website architecture.
- Designing user interactions on web pages.
- Developing back-end website applications.
- Creating servers and databases for functionality.
- Ensuring cross-platform optimization for mobile phones.
- Ensuring responsiveness of applications.
- Working alongside graphic designers for web design features.
- Seeing through a project from conception to finished product.
- Designing and developing APIs.
- Meeting both technical and consumer needs.
- Staying abreast of developments in web applications and programming languages.
- Degree in computer science.
- Strong organizational and project management skills.
- Proficiency with server-side languages such as Node.js(mandatory/preferred), Java, PHP.
- Familiarity with database technology such as MySQL, Oracle, and MongoDB.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Attention to detail.
About the Role:
We are looking for an experienced Full Stack Developer, focused on writing well structured, efficient and
Maintainable software. You will be working on writing code, tests and documentation for the Network
Management and Head End Systems. You will be interfacing with devices in the field, collecting data from
Electricity meters and networking equipment. Your responsibility will include the data collection services,
External APIs, user interface and data analytics. You will be committed to making a high-quality, fault tolerant
System to interact with physical devices and make collected data available to 3rd party services.
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Computer Engineering with 2+ experience writing high quality, efficient and
- Proficiency with Elixir or Erlang. Alternatively experience with at least two of Ruby on Rails, NodeJS, Python,
Lisp/Clojure, Scala, Haskel or similar
- Good knowledge of SQL databases (PostgresSQL, MSSQL, Oracle or similar)
- Good knowledge of revision control system like GIT, SVN, TFS or similar
- Experience with NoSQL databases like InfluxDB, Prometheus, Elastic Stack, SOLR or similar is a plus.
- In depth knowledge of Linux would be a plus
- Exposure to schematic and layout design and understanding would be a plus.
- Experience working with the energy metering segment is a plus.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- The selected candidate will be handling software development activities in Elixir and Typescript
- Technical development activities as per client requirements and internal operational processes.
- Coordinate with multi geographical teams for technical development.
- Close coordination with Technical Support team to visit customers and understand
- Maintaining/writing high quality code, tests and documentation
Location: MohaliCompensation: Commensurate with the experience
Technical Leader reporting to the CTO/CEO. Your responsibilities include the following, but are not limited to:
- Architecting, Designing and Developing Software Programmes based on requirements provided
- Designing and Developing with a high quality of code that is modular, scalable and re-usable at all times
- Promote SRE (Site Reliability Engineering) to ensure all of the services are Highly-Available and Fault Tolerant at all times
- Communicate effectively the system requirements to other software development teams
- Involve pro-actively with client and their requirements
- Evaluate and select appropriate software or hardware and suggest integration methods
- Oversee assigned programs (e.g. conduct code review) and provide guidance to team members
- Assist with solving technical problems when they arise
- Ensure the implementation of agreed architecture and infrastructure
- Address technical concerns, ideas and suggestions
- Monitor systems to ensure they meet both user needs and business goals
Whizminds Innologix Private Limited is looking for a talented PHP Web Developer with experience of 1-7 years of experience in the field. Please don't Apply if you are Fresher.
- Working knowledge of Bootstrap and Excellent skills in PHP CORE, CAKE PHP
- Knowledge and expereince of MVC and CMS like Wordpress, Opencart, Magento Laravel, Codeigniter.
- Should comfortable to work on the development plugins, components, and modules
- Knowledge of web services.
- Design, develop, test, maintain and support high performance, innovative web-based applications.
- Write quality source code to be delivered on time, which meets defined project standards and deadlines.
- Perform maintenance on the source code, analyzing and fixing bugs where necessary.
- Periodically design and implement custom enhancements as per customer requirements.
- Should be comfortable to work on WordPress Laravel and codeigniter Framework and Mobile App Web services.
- Basic knowledge of Amazon Web Services and Docker.
- Good Communication Skills.
- Ability to work in a team.
Coditation Systems was founded by a serial entrepreneur, and a team of young talented technologists, some of who have grown to spearhead the organization. With its inception in 2016, we became a boutique technology services and solutions firm specializing in Machine Learning & AI, Data Engineering, and Cloud. We have a team of ninja architects, data scientists, data engineers, and software engineers having decades of collective experience of applying emerging technologies to build cutting edge software products.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for a Full Stack Engineer to produce scalable software solutions. You’ll be part of a cross-functional team that’s responsible for the full software development life cycle, from conception to deployment.
As a Full Stack Engineer, you should be comfortable around both front-end and back-end coding languages, development frameworks and third-party libraries. You should also be a team player with a knack for visual design and utility.
If you’re also familiar with Agile methodologies, we’d like to meet you.
A Day in the Life
● Work with development teams to ideate software solutions
● Design client-side and server-side architecture
● Build the front-end of applications through appealing visual design
● Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications
● Write effective APIs
● Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
● Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software
● Create security and data protection settings
● Build features and applications with a mobile responsive design
● Write technical documentation
● Work with data scientists and analysts to improve software
What you will need
● Proven experience as a Full Stack Developer or similar role
● Experience developing desktop and mobile applications
● Familiarity with common stacks
● Excellent communication and teamwork skills
● Great attention to detail
● Organizational skills
● An analytical mind
● Degree in Computer Science or relevant field