We are looking for an experienced Java developer who will help us build scalable REST API based backend using Microservices.
- Own the product functionality and work with the technical and product leadership to convert ideas into great product
- Stay abreast of latest back-end technologies and patterns and proactively find ways to apply them to the business problem
- Thorough understanding of core Java, Spring framework
- Experience with Spring Boot to bootstrap applications
- Good understanding and working experience with RESTful web services
- Knowledge of distributed systems and how they are different from traditional monolith applications
You get additional brownie points if you have
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token and OAuth2
- Familiarity with code versioning tools such as Git etc
- Self-starter who can think outside of the box, and come up with a solution to resolve and mitigate complex problems
- Experience working in Agile development environment using methodologies like Scrum and tools like JIRA, Confluence etc
- 4-7 years of work experience developing Java based backend applications
- Around 1 year of work experience e using Spring Boot, Spring Cloud and
- BE/B Tech or higher preferably in Computer Science
QUp is a leading healthcare product that is excited to offer a “Painless OPD”
experience to patients and health care providers like doctors, hospitals etc.
We are a fast growing startup that is using innovation and cutting edge technologies to solve the OPD management problem. We offer competitive salary, freedom to explore cutting edge tools & technologies, flat hierarchy & open communication channels to our people so that they continue to be growth drivers for the company.
About 3409 Tech Ventures Pvt. Ltd.
Q UP. Q UP is a phone app and web based online checkup booking system. It allows users to queue up for an appointment with registered healthcare providers. Q up is doctor appointment booking system.