Our client is the most sought after traditional Indian outfit manufacturing and exporting company. Their contemporary and stylishly designed clothes are full of unique patterns, matchless embroidery, gorgeous mirror-work and beautiful block prints.
Almost a decade old, it is a venture committed to bring together a varied range of traditional crafts and techniques of dyeing, weaving, printing and hand embroidery. The founders have dedicated their life to promote Indian Block Prints and provide employment and Hand-Embroidery training to women so that numerous underprivileged women can be empowered.
What you will do:
- Conceptualizing and design the website banners, icons, elements.
- Creating strategy and implementing across all areas of digital and print design such as web banners, e-mailers, website pages, look books and more.
- Playing a critical role in weaving the company's narrative.
- Enriching the brand and customer experience through all touch points.
- Ideating and executing on Facebook, Instagram and other social media posts.
- Campaigning in line with the brand philosophy and marketing objectives.
- Coordinating with the website technical team to implement designs.
- Posting on face-book, Instagram and other social media.
- Designing digital and physical ads , e-mailers, digital and print banners, look-books, editorials, stationary, packaging and other brand collateral.
- Designing, creating and engaging visuals and concepts for communicating the narrative behind each collection.
- Coordinating with the website technical team to implement your designs.
- Working very closely with the marketing and designing teams to ensure cohesion in the design language between the website, products and marketing initiatives.
What you need to have:
- Any graduate with at least 2 to 5 years of work experience as graphic designer.
- In depth knowledge in Adobe Photoshop, After Effects, Illustrator, In-design and Coreldraw.
- Strong portfolio with a variety of samples that demonstrates creativity, attention to detail and knowledge of the market and consumer trends.
- Strong knowledge of creative tools.
- Organized and able to meet tight deadlines.
- Must have strong problem-solving skills to quickly identify and rectify mistakes.
- Strong interpersonal abilities and project management skills
Why we started Kutuki
When you walk into a toy store do you see anything Indian?
When you look at children’s content - books, cartoons, rhymes do you see Indian children and families being represented?
Added to that, children’s content today is full of mindless entertainment, violence and no learning
This is a HUGE problem waiting to be solved. Why, you ask?
80 percent of the brain’s development happens under the age of 7 i.e. the preschool stage. At over 150 million, India is home to the LARGEST population of preschoolers, yet there is no solution customized to suit their learning needs. We are India’s first comprehensive preschool learning app made specifically for Indian children. At Kutuki, we have built a proprietary song and story-based curriculum, which includes animated stories, illustrated books, games and activities across 35+ preschool themes such as foundational English, S.T.E.M, Life Skills, Cognitive Development and much more. We enable children to learn in familiar cultural settings, with characters that look like them, talk like them, and in their own mother tongues which has accelerated learning by 10x. More than 3 million mothers and preschoolers trust Kutuki and we are growing exponentially. We’ve had 120 million minutes of learning in 2021 alone!
Our characters Kutu, Ki and Minku the haathi have found a place in the hearts of millions of children, as they learn something new with them everyday. We’re at the cusp of building a brand like the Peppa Pig or Dora - The explorer for India and YOU could be part of that story.
Why Join Us
Early learning in India is a nascent, largely untapped market that is witnessing tremendous growth. We are committed to building India’s no.1 Preschooler brand that is synonymous with making learning insanely fun for India’s youngest learners. Kutuki consists of a stellar team of artists, storytellers, musicians, teachers, coders, brand mavericks, working together to achieve this mission.
There is no better time than now to join us on a journey to build, shape and transform learning outcomes for hundreds of millions of Indian children foundationally.
Our founding team consists of alumni from the London School of Economics, IIT, the Indian School of Business, NID. We’re backed by some of the most respected global investors including Omidyar Network India, Better Capital, AET and First Cheque.
About the Role
As a children’s brand, we believe in having a strong, unique visual identity across all customer touch points. We are a brand that is proudly rooted in India and very child centric taking inspiration from a child’s sense of wonder, imagination and playfulness.
We are looking for a talented visual designer who will be the custodian for strengthening our brand identity by translating ideas into captivating visuals that convey our brand values and offerings clearly to parents across India.
- Develop a strong understanding our brand values and the pain points and persona of our customers
- Position our mascots Kutu, Ki and Minku in a way that Indian mothers look at them as positive, relatable role models for their children by showcasing their never ending curiosity, funny quirks and childlike innocence
- Work closely with our Brand Manager and Copywriter to translate ideas visually for multiformat content on social media - reels, stories, comics, posts, gifs, memes to name a few
- Keep refreshing our visual identity across Instagram, Linkedin, Facebook and YouTube
- Stay up to date with current design trends and participate in ideation discussions with relevant design inputs
- Support the product team as and when required to update logo, thumbnails, icons, Push notification images within the app or on the website
- Design ads that are simple, fresh, clever, making Kutuki stand out from the competition
- Be aware of new offerings, product updates at Kutuki and include that as part of the marketing strategy
- Design packaging for offline products as and when required
- Be aware of copy and dimension guidelines across platforms and follow it rigorously
- Test, tweak and improve designs based on feedback
- Must have a strong sense of design
- Strong understanding of color theory and typography
- Out of the box, creative thinking is highly encouraged
- Proven graphic designing experience ideally with a D2C b rand
- Must be able to adapt design styles to various platforms and requirements
- Familiarity with design software and technologies such as Photoshop, Illustrator, Premier Pro, Canva
- Proficient in spoken and written English
- Must be organised and have a strong sense of ownership
- Must enjoy working in a fast paced, startup culture
- Prior experience working with copywriters, brand managers is a must
- Must be a team player and work within deadlines
- Must be willing to move to Bengaluru
- Chat with HR for Culture Fit and Communication Skills
- Assessment to vet design skills (1-2 rounds)
- Final Interview
- Planning concepts by studying relevant information and materials.
- Illustrating concepts by designing examples of art arrangement, size, type size and style and submitting them for approval.
- Preparing finished art by operating necessary equipment and software.
- Coordinating with outside agencies, art services, web designer, marketing, printers, and colleagues as necessary.
- Contributing to team efforts by accomplishing tasks as needed.
- Communicating with clients about layout and design.
- Creating a wide range of graphics and layouts for product illustrations, company logos, and websites with software such as photoshop.
- Reviewing final layouts and suggesting improvements when necessary.
- If you have built gamified consumer digital products or have ideas for the same.
- Illustration skills
- Creating motion graphics
- Strong visual design chops
Please share your resume and portfolio on the chat box. Prefered is who can join us immediately.
· 4-7 yrs of experience in UI/ UX designing.
· Bachelor/ Master's degree in product design, HCI, interaction design, creative design, industrial design, communication design, architecture or equivalent experience
· Must have experience in designing tools like Photoshop, illustrator, Figma, XD
· Overall ability to interact and monitor the outside design agency and drive work through them.
· Problem-solving aptitude
· People management and cross functional projects management skills, leadership skills, strong analytical skills and entrepreneurial drive.
· Good verbal and written English skills
· Will work on design software like Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, XD, Adobe Premier, Sketch,UXPin, Balsamiq, Invision and After Effects to create mood boards.
· Deep expertise of fundamental visual design disciplines (typography, iconography, composition, colour, layout) and creation of a variety of visual mood boards, storyboards, creative briefs, and motion and visual guidelines
· Develop wireframes, task flows and prototypes around customer needs.
· Find creative ways to solve UX problems (e.g. usability, findability)
· Collaborating with Developers to create intuitive, user-friendly software
· Understand product specifications and user psychology
· Conduct concept and usability testing and gather feedback
· Create personas through user research and data
· Define the right interaction model and evaluate its success
Good to have
· Real-World- problem-solving skills and ability to think strategically and in an agile manner
· Demonstrated ability to work effectively cross-functionally with cross-functional software teams.
· Ability to quickly produce elegant and easily understood diagrams, wireframes, concept maps, prototypes, infographics, interaction guidelines, complete user interfaces and other related artifacts with a strong interaction point-of-view
at Sif Homes
What would you do if your job was to design the next big thing? That's exactly where we are at Sif Homes, with our creative graphic designer joining us. We have a ton of cool projects going on in this space and all of them could use some good visuals! So come join us, we are looking for a creative graphic designer who will be able to come up with concepts, designs & ideas that we can use across all media.
Roles & Responsibilities
1.High-quality and attention-grabbing images & Videos that grab the users’ attention and improve the brand’s credibility across social media campaigns
2.Familiarity with special effects, 3D and compositing
3.Creative mind and storytelling skills
4. Solid experience with digital technology and editing software packages.
5.Integrating sound, sync dialogue and add sound effects to visuals.
6.Working from concept art to create characters, objects, layouts, backgrounds, etc
7.Researching visual style, genre and technologies to produce each individual project.
8.Identifying key scenes and sequences
9.Transforming storyboards into animated sequences
10.Recreating real world environments and layouts
11.Creating illustrations, scanning and photo retouching
About Us :
We are a Fintech Start up (in stealth mode) targeting to capture $ 900 BN consumer lending opportunity. We are building platform of the future in which the offline / online merchants would be able to expand their consumer base. We also empower merchants to collect payment digitally and help build their identity through our offerings.
Consumers would be able to make their purchase decisions and would get the options to convert their purchases in to easy EMIs
The founders brings over 3 decade of banking & financial services experience with strong market connect to bring required resources (like Customer, Capital, relevant business team etc.). Detailed business model can discussed during the meeting process.
We are looking for Graphic designers who are interested in creating trends and thrive on details. Applicants with a strong interest in Social Media Post, logo design, Catalog, Standees, Visiting Cards, Letterheads, Magazines, Newspaper Ads & Posters. Proficient with the pixel-perfect look, feel designs and implementation guides are the ones for us. The ideal candidate should have an eye for clean and artful design, possess superior Design skills, and be able to translate high-level requirements into interaction flows and artifacts and transform them into beautiful, intuitive, and functional user interfaces.
You should be excited about research and analysis and also be open-minded with an unquenchable thirst for new approaches and solutions to real-world problems faced by a common man.
- Design, Design & Design.
- From a brief, produce concepts for design and creativity these concepts based on feedback given.
- Finish designs to a highly-detailed, professional level.
- Work with designing team to communicate specs, ensure correct implementation and work through any problems encountered.
- Design social media post, mobile app banner, Icons, Creatives
- Visual design definition, direction and execution.
- A designer with a holistic approach to design, who is able to draw on key insights from different parts of an organisation.
- 3+ years of experience.
- Solid knowledge of design theory, especially principles of the logo, graphic/ post design.
- A portfolio with demonstrated examples of designing superior, original, Visual experiences for the target Audience.
- Ability to quickly build visual story boards, illustrations, high fidelity interactive prototypes and visual design concepts in an interactive design environment.
- Strong foundation in graphic design principles, typography, colour, iconography, visual identity design and appropriate visual design techniques for different delivery mediums.
- A keen aesthetic sensibility, with an eye for crafting visually appealing designs to high levels of detail.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- A people person and leader who knows how to get people involved and motivate them to collaborate in design discussions.
- A good listener and facilitator who knows how to facilitate constructive design discussions.
Location: Gurgaon/ Gurugram
- We're looking for someone who can take direction from written or spoken ideas and convert them seamlessly into images, layouts and other designs.
- The successful candidate should have a deep understanding of conceptualizing visuals based on requirements, creating images and layouts using design software of their choice. (We don't care if you make your layouts in MS Paint, so long as the job's done!)
- The candidate should also have experience in creating infographics and data-based visualization.
- We work in a fast-paced environment, so the ideal Graphic Designer will be able to hit the ground running as soon as we bring on a new client or project. Applicants with experience in a digital Ad agency would be given preference.
- Conceptualizing visuals based on briefs, requirements & editorial/content/social media calendar.
- Use digital illustration, photo editing software, and layout software to create brand creatives, in-store communication, ad adaptations & brand communications.
- Create visual elements such as logos, re-branding, packaging, original images, and illustrations to help deliver brand and promotional messages.
- Design brand campaign, promotion and mood boards, including an optimum selection of colours, images, and typefaces.
- Incorporate changes recommended into final designs and review designs for errors before printing or publishing them.
- Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand.
- Proven graphic designing experience for brands. Understanding and experience in digital content design will be an added advantage
- A strong portfolio of illustrations or other graphics for brands
- Familiarity with design software and technologies (such as InDesign, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Photoshop)
- A keen eye for aesthetics and details
- Degree in Design, Fine Arts or related field is a must
- Experience working in Agencies is a plus
- UI/UX design for Websites and Mobile Applications would be an added advantage
- Understanding of Brand Development with Mood Board and Palette Selection
- Minimalist Design Sense for designing Brand Promotion Artworks
- Excellent understanding of typography and font selection
AN IDEAL TEAM MEMBER WILL HAVE:
- Extensive experience with Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign, specifically with branding, communication, UI design and multimedia presentation. (Like we said, MSPaint will do too, if the job gets done ;) )
- Experience in dashboarding, interface design, presentation skills and infographics would be a big plus
- Also support in making data-based presentations in PowerPoint would be appreciated.
- Study design briefs and determine requirements
- Schedule projects and define budget constraints
- Conceptualize visuals based on requirements
- Prepare rough drafts and present ideas
- Develop illustrations, logos and other designs using software or by hand
- Use the appropriate colors and layouts for each graphic
- Work with team and manager to produce final design
- Test graphics across various media
- Amend designs after feedback
- Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand
- Proven graphic designing experience
- A strong portfolio of illustrations or other graphics
- Familiarity with design software and technologies (such as InDesign, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Photoshop)
- A keen eye for aesthetics and details
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines
- Degree in Design, Fine Arts or related field is a plus
As one of the members of the Design & Production team at Mosaic, you will be playing a key
role in all Graphic Design related work for all the brands that we launch.
You will be the centre of execution for all brand and design collaterals related to Social
Media Posts, Ads,,and other high quality production work.
You will be a good fit if you -
● Can think of design from a first principles understanding and can bring about solutions
that really reflect thoughtful considerations rather than being only a software expertise
● Have a strong portfolio of creative graphic design work exploring different facets of style,
color, tone and typography.
● Can crystallize user delight into actionable and executable design solutions
● Understand design patterns, consistency and how exactly they affect a brand system and
● Have good theoretical understanding of color theory, typography, illustration, interface
design and print design
● Are extremely adept at Photoshop and Illustrator
Your core responsibilities will be -
● Working within the design team to bring about the best suited styles and graphical
assets to different requirements
● Working on extending a brand system to various digital formats, ensuring brand
collaterals fall within desired quality benchmarks and consistency
● Own all iconography and visual styles associated with a brand
● Ensuring timely execution of key marketing collaterals
Minimum qualifications -
● A good portfolio of previous work samples
● 2 - 4 years of relevant experience
● Good working knowledge of photoshop and illustrator is must
● Should be good with image manipulation, emailer template creation, social media post
and ad designs, illustrations
Bonus Points -
● If you are skilled with video editing and compositing
● Adobe Premier and Adobe Audition are extra skills you can flaunt
● You also know 3d softwares to some extent like 3Ds Max, SketchUp and VRay