Asst. Manager - Finance & Accounts
at It is an integrated workforce management software platform
Our client is an integrated workforce management software platform offering intelligent automation for daily work orders management, Housekeeping activities, facility maintenance, scheduling & labour management, and time & attendance purpose built for the hospitality market and other dynamic scheduling environment.
About the job
As an Assistant Manager – Finance & Accounts, you would be responsible for managing Accounts payable, Banking & Payments, Monthly Closing and Reconciliations, Statutory Filings - Audit & Secretarial and other related activities.
Roles & Responsibilities:
• Daily & Weekly review - Vendor bills, employee expense reimbursement & other transactions according to stipulated guidelines.
• Preparation of weekly payment tracker file and weekly payment uploads in different banking portals
• Corporate Card transactions review & reconciliations.
• Maintain Fixed Assets Register.
• Coordinating with Account Executives, Vendors & Internal teams on routine stuff
• Weekly & Monthly bank reconciliations in Intacct for all the 5 entities.
• Petty Cash Management & Payouts.
• Imprest Accounts reconciliations.
• Monthly TDS - transaction verification and payments.
• Accruals and Prepaid Exp Tracker - Booking of accounting transactions & completion of reconciliation statement on monthly basis.
• AP Ageing reconciliation with Trial Balance.
• Inter Company reconciliations – monthly.
• Statutory Monthly & Quarterly Tax Returns - Overseas & India (VAT & GST).
• TDS, GST & VAT Returns - Data validation and coordination with consultants for filing
• Foreign Lability & Assets Report (FLA), MSME Returns, MCA filings, APR filings, ROC and other related filings
• Board Minutes - Data sharing and coordination with consultants.
• Tax Returns filings verification.
• Assistance to Internal teams in Annual Audits.
• Project assigned by Finance Head & Finance Manager.
• Master’s Degree in of Commerce (M. Com)
• 7-9 years of relevant experience
• Robust oral and written communication and presentation skills
• High degree of computer literacy, working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite, especially MS Excel
• Experience in any ERP like Quickbooks, Intacct, Tally, Expensify etc.
• Strong attention to deadlines and detail – ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
We are hiring for jr. Accountant position for our company Lmv Group.
Candidate must have knowledge of Accounting, Tally Erp, Invoices
Experience required -0-6months
About the Company
Ofin is an online business service and compliance platform which helps small and medium-sized businesses to start, run and grow their business at an affordable cost. Ofin was started in August 2019 with a mission to help entrepreneurs to start their businesses companies and have hassle-free compliance. We have helped hunhelpusinesses across India with our range of services.
We are looking for an experienced Account manager to oversee general accounting operations by controlling and verifying our financial transactions.
Account manager responsibilities include reconciling account balances and bank statements, maintaining the general, ledger, and preparing month-end close procedures. A successful Senior Accountant combines excellent analytical skills with a thorough knowledge of accounting principles to analyze financial reports and forecasts. The ideal candidate has also experience collaborating and managing a team of Accountants and Junior Accountants.
Account manager duties also include ensuring accuracy and effectiveness in all of our accounting tasks. CANDIDATES HAVE KNOWLEDGE UP TO FINALIZATION IN TALLY. KNOWLEDGE OF ZOHOBOOKS WILL BE AN ADDED ADVANTAGE. SALES & PURCHASE INVOICE, BANK RECONCILIATION, TAXATION PART, GST, ITR, TDS, TCS, STOCK INVENTORY
- Prepare tax payments
- Estimate and track tax returns
- Complete quarterly and annual tax reports
- Organize and update the company’s tax database
- Recommend tax strategies that align with business goals
- Prepare necessary paperwork for tax payments and returns
- Share financial data with the accounting department
- Identify tax savings and suggest ways to increase profits
- Follow industry trends and track changes related to taxes
- Liaise with internal and external auditors
- Forecast tax predictions to senior managers
1. Responsible for handling Accounts, Taxation and compliance functions.
2. Taking care of monthly book closer and preparation of monthly/quarterly financial
3. Responsible for all Direct and Indirect tax compliances and labor compliances including
returns and coordination with vendors (i.e Taking care of monthly and quarterly compliances
such as GST, TDS,PF, ESI and PT payments and returns)
4. Responsible for the completion of internal and external audits in a given time by coordinating with
5. Preparation of annual financial statements
6. Good knowledge on all the accounting standards.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
The key objective of the Finance Manager is to:
- Ensure effective financial management of the business: responsible for performing all financial tasks and oversight necessary to achieve the Company’s mission and help execute growth plans
- Responsible for managing the day to day financial reporting and controlling requirements of the departments, as well as prepare, review and analyse management accounts
- Develop, update, maintain and monitor the effective implementation of policies and procedures, financial position forecasts, Corporate, Management, and Internal reporting.
- Liaise with company auditors, regulators and ensure quality over financial transactions and reporting
- Coordinate the preparation of regulatory reporting; manage and comply with local, state, and national government reporting requirements and tax filings
- Ensure compliance on account of day to day business activity that pertains to Withholding Tax / GST / Exchange Control / State Laws in India
- Prepare monthly, annual and all required accounting and fiscal reporting activities as well as managing the audit for the Company including profit and loss reports, and monitoring of regional and cash flow budgets
- Manage regular interactions with multiple stakeholders internally including working with senior management.
- Communicating with external stakeholders such as Banks, Auditors and professional advisors, Tax & regulatory authorities
- Develop and document business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls
- Coordinate payroll (in collaboration with HR) and all related activities
- 5+ years of overall combined finance and accounting experience; must be a qualified CA, knowledge about CS area of work will be a plus point.
- Strong background and experience in consolidation and preparation of books of accounts, FP&A, and Tax
- Ability to manage and complete multiple projects simultaneously with a sense of urgency
- Strong understanding of financial statements and financial modelling
- Self-starter - You will take initiative, be proactive, set and drive toward goals
- Prior experience working with a start-up strongly preferred
RIA is an InsurTech company on a mission to actively partner with our customers to improve their health and health outcomes. We are taking a very differentiated approach which is backed by how we use health data and digital health to keep our customers healthier.
To enable our mission, we are building our own core InsurTech platform in-house. This platform is cloud-native and on a microservices architecture. We’re building all our core components internally, such as - insurance APIs, an AI/intelligence layer, our own risk models, a health data platform, and a low-code insurance workflow automation platform.
WHY JOIN US
We’re building the foundation of our team right now, and are looking for ambitious team members to join us and grow rapidly with us. The work environment is fast-paced and you would make a clear impact!
You’ll partner with a stellar leadership team that comes from IIT Kanpur, Kellogg, MIT Sloan, IIT Guwahati, UChicago Booth, IIT Madras & University of Michigan. The team has also worked at companies such as McKinsey, Goldman Sachs, Max Bupa, Swiss Re, ICICI Lombard, ICICI Prudential, etc.
We’re a well-funded start-up, which has raised capital from top VCs, global insurers, and prominent Indian family offices.
3-5 years experience in the field of Accounting, Compliance's and Taxation.
Statutory Audit, Internal Audits, Tax Audits, Fixed Assets Audits, Finalization of books of accounts of non-corporate entities including Cash Flow Statements. Preparation & Filing of Income Tax Returns, GST Returns, TDS, Finance and Company matter related assignments as well as Concurrent Audits.
A good working knowledge of Microsoft Office/Excel.
Self-motivated and good written and verbal communication skills.
Ability to handle multiple task.
Have excellent knowledge of Tally Software, GST, Bank Reconciliation, Filling, TDS, Tax, SAP etc.
Appitsimple is an all-remote organization with a team of 150+ members. With over 300 customers of SoftwareSuggest and 2000+ customers of CallHippo, AppItSimple has a dominant presence over the globe.
Check: SoftwareSuggest: https://www.softwaresuggest.com/
Established in 2014, SoftwareSuggest helps discover top Business Software & Service Providers. It just so happens to be the largest privately-held platform of its kind in India and the fastest-growing one.
Here, at Software Suggest, we list, review, compare and provide free consultations for business software and services. Our goal is to match your business needs with the right software.
-Monthly traffic of over 300000 unique visitors
-12794 software listed across 425 categories
-357,551 businesses (and counting!) have used Software Suggest to find the perfect software for their exact requirements.
Appitsimple prides itself on a flexible work environment that empowers employees to be key decision-makers to grow personally and professionally. The company strives to develop leaders through an active mentoring program and skill development initiatives. An inclusive workplace, Appitsimple encourages freedom, and independent thinking and aims to create thought leaders in the business ecosystem.
Experience- 1 year
Please note- Male Candidates required
- Manage the overall accounting and bookkeeping for the organization including accounts payable and receivable, inventory and capital assets, banking, and payroll functions
- Work closely with the Director of Finance and Operation to handle revenue for all development initiatives and strategies.
- Supervised of accounting system and book-keeping of SoftwareSuggest and CallHippo.
- Ensure that all applicable tax laws are in proper compliance i.e. Service tax, TDS, GST, PTAX, etc.
- Ensure that system and information are compatible to produce consolidated reports and accounts.
- Provide administrative assistance, including oversight of facility vendors and contracts, and establishing and managing vendor accounts and relationships.
- Provide monthly financial reporting and analysis of financial statements, including a statement of activities, fund balance, and sources/uses of funds, to the CFO and, as requested, to the Board of Directors.
- Ensure that SoftwareSuggets is reconciled on weekly basis - reconciling to bank statements, trade creditors and debtors, dealing with posting errors, etc...
- Produce a weekly summary of accounts including cash flow and trade creditors.
- Produce monthly reports of the Balance sheet, Bank Statement, Cash and Fund flow statement, etc...
- Provide advice on financial matters to the management team.
We are looking for a smart and knowledgeable Chartered Accountant Intern for our company. Besides having knowledge of professional accounting principles, you should also have steady work experience
- Fully compliant as a tax practitioner.
- Filing of corporate tax returns.
- Experience in providing financial advice
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Attention to detail and problem solving ability
- Impressive oral and written communication skills
- Ability to manage stressful situations effectively
- Good mathematical skills.
- Strong leadership qualities.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Oversee the duties of the accounting team.
- Implement accounting systems and processes.
- Reconcile income statements.
- Prepare monthly financial reports.
- Control the master data of the general register.
- Provide ongoing accounting and reporting support.
- Manage the full financial process.
- Prepare an expense budget report.
The students applying can be either of the Following:
- Completed CA Finals.
- Completed CA Intermediate and Above
- Accounting Graduates
Spacenos is the fastest-growing start-up which is innovating in the finance, edtech and marketing domain since 2015 and won multiple awards and recognitions from more than 40+ MNCs and Fortune 500 companies. Our Clients are based out of the U.S.A and Australia. We are funded & Supported by Government of Karnataka, Angel Investors and International Grants.
Step 1: Apply for your CV and past work to be reviewed.
Step 2: Receive a telephonic interview or assessment upon filling the final step form.
Step 3: Receive offer letter if selected.
- Apply soon, the earliest applicant would be preferred over the late applicants.
The primary responsibility of this role is to work on accounting, taxes and strategic initiatives / special
projects led by the finance leadership, developing and delivering analysis and insights and day-to-day
operations. Detailed responsibilities include:
Work with the Finance & Operations leadership on key initiatives and projects. Co-ordinate, plan
and participate in meetings, keeping track of actionable, manage, co-ordinate and ensure closure
of action points, driving projects on a wide variety of issues undertaken by the F&A function.
Responsible for day-to-day accounting and ensuring books are maintained as per accounting
Manage the monthly financial closure process, ensuring all cost incurred are properly recorded,
passing journal entries, account balance reconciliations.
Preparation of MIS Reports, Profit and Loss Statements projected cost center wise, Ageing
Assist in preparation of the Annual Budget and all Budgeting exercises. Provides financial
analysis, interpretation of variances from budgets, forecast and advice to management.
Taxes: Work closely with consultants in Direct Tax and Indirect Tax regulation and assessments.
Assist with compilation of information for preparation of tax returns. Review GST returns on timely
basis and coordinate with tax deportment for GST refund.
Preparation of Invoice for customers as per agreed MSA/SOW and rate card.
Intercompany invoicing within the group according to cost plus method.
Manage payroll and reconciliation, organize meeting with stakeholders on payroll.
Reconcile and post Bank entries. Reconcile control account, money received against invoices
and complete posting in QuickBooks.
Perform monthly TDS Reconciliation with 26AS, prepare GST monthly return filing. Statutory
filings like GST and TDS returns, etc.
Prepare schedules for statutory and internal audit and other adhoc regulatory requirements.
Be a self-starter and a go-getter who can get things done with little supervision; have strong
analytical skills. Be comfortable handling data. Knowledge of QuickBooks or accounting software
is a must.
A hard-working individual, working on multiple projects with ability to meet deadlines.
Good verbal and written communication skills and collaborate with various stakeholders.
Good email writing skills.
Good command on Microsoft Excel and other analytical tools.
Qualification – Commerce graduate / MBA – Finance. Should have relevant experience between
You will act as an intermediary between the funds and their investment managers and serve as the official record keeper
for the funds.
Prepare monthly financial reporting package for the Hedge Funds, including the determination of "Net Asset Value" and
prepare the Statement of Asset and Liabilities and Profit and Loss Statement
Ensuring fund income and expenses, including management and performance fees, are accrued for and are in accordance
with relevant accounting standards.
Accurate and timely processing of all capital activities including subscriptions, redemptions, transfers, rollups, capital
commitments and calls.
Derive pricing for portfolio investments. Updating status reports.
Cash Management-managing the daily cash flow of trades and monitoring fund cash-flows. Process incoming and outgoing
cash movements related to capital activity
Reporting-preparing bespoke reports to address client requests.
Independently complete cash, portfolio and capital reconciliations and investigate and resolve any discrepancies
Creation and maintenance of investor information including payment models and contacts.
Preparation of Investor and Client reports including Audit confirmations, Trade confirmations etc
Requirements for this role include:
1+ year(s) of accounting experience for financial instruments (equities, fixed income, and derivatives), operation of capital
markets, and life cycle of trades. Knowledge of Capital Market
Ability to work regularly scheduled shifts from Monday-Friday 17:30pm to 3:30am IST.
University degree or equivalent that required 3+ years of formal studies of Finance/Accounting principles
1+ year(s) of data entry experience that required a focus on quality including attention to detail, accuracy, and
accountability for your work product.
1+ year(s) of experience using MS-Excel that required you to use Formulas, Tables & Formatting, Conditional Formatting,
Charting, Pivot tables & Pivot Reporting.
1+ year(s) of experience in a service-oriented role where you had to correspond in writing or over the phone with external
A drive to broaden one’s knowledge of the financial services industry by learning new concepts and systems and taking the
initiative to apply it to daily work assignments.
Attention-to-detail to ensure that all deliverables consistently meet the highest standard of quality and accuracy.
Positivity and collegial approach in assisting both colleagues and clients and the ability to work in team environment.
Curiosity, critical thinking and attention to detail: Whether it’s to identify a solution to a problem or possibly help
implement a more efficient process or procedure, your skills have a place in our business.