The Job Overview
We are seeking a dedicated Vue.js front-end developer to join our growing company. You will work as
part of a team to develop fast, well-tested, and performant code for various web and mobile
applications using Vue.js. As a Vue.js front-end developer, you will be expected to work with standard
programming tools such as version control and deployment software, follow industry best practices,
write tests for the code you write, and follow all applicable coding guidelines.
Your duties will include taking part in daily scrums, writing and developing modules for existing Vue
applications, integrating Vue into existing projects, writing code and tests for code, taking part in code
review sessions, and using version control software to push and pull code for testing and deployment.
Write performant code using core Vue, Vuex, and Vue Router to create websites and web
Create tests for code written by yourself and other web developers, full-stack developers, and
Integrate Vue into legacy projects
Diagnose and fix bugs and other software defects in new and existing Vue applications
Run code optimization tools and analyzers to spot and refactor inefficiencies to create highly
Bachelor’s degree or several years of experience in e-commerce, computer science, or other
Good knowledge of the Vue.js framework and related components such as Vuex and Vue Router
development, such as Git, GitHub, HTML5, Laravel, Angular, Node.js, and npm
The ability to work as part of a team, taking ownership of individual components and following
coding guidelines to create performant components that fit into more-comprehensive projects
and dynamic content
Experience with integrating and maintaining external software libraries and APIs using a
command-line interface and package managers
About vistas learning
At Kafqa, we are building the next generation performing arts platform. Our mission is to transform how India
learns, performs & watches performing arts. Our launch services consist of technology-enabled dance and
theatre classes in our proprietary studios, production facilities and social media broadcasting & competitions.
Founder & Team:
The founder is Shariq Plasticwala. He is a graduate of IIT Bombay & Stanford GSB. He was part of the
founding team of Amazon India where he played a key role for over 8 years. Among his roles at Amazon, he
was the CEO of Amazon’s first joint venture in India and a Board Member of Amazon’s payments business. The
other members of the founding team consisted of senior executives from Shiamak Davar & Byju’s.
We are looking for an experienced Front-end engineer with ReactJS development experience to join our team.
Here’s are some of the things you might have to do on any given day:
● Implement responsive and performant UIs with a user-centered approach with frontend technologies
● Write meaningful test cases for frontend
● Mentor fellow team members
Ideal Background / Experience:
● At least 5+ years of diverse experience in web development for product or services oriented
environment with exposure to working production deployments
● Expertise in programming using Angular/ReactJS or similar UI frameworks
● In-depth exposure to technologies used in web-based products, including REST APIs
Nice to have exposure to any of
● WebRTC based products
● Google APIs
● NodeJS / ExpressJS
React JS Developer
Exp - 5+ years
Location: Bangalore, Hyderabad, Chennai
* Work with the product managers and designers and co-own our consumer app (1M+ userbase)
* Own our admin dashboard for all the product offerings - digital gold, gold loan, & gold locker
* Architect, design, and maintain frontend libraries for both our consumer application and admin dashboard
* Mentor team of 3 - 4 frontend developers to build a robust, lightweight, and high-performance client-side app
* Translating designs and wireframes into high quality Typescript code
* Write documentation and guides for consumer app & admin dashboard
* Expertise in ReactJS/Redux
* Expert-level knowledge in TypeScript or Flow
* PURE experience of 3- 5 Years and more in Frontend Development
* Knowledge of general software design patterns
* Good understanding of CSR and SSR
* Up-to-date on the latest build tools, and libraries such as ES6, Webpack, Babel
* Able to work independently and drive results
* Previous work experience in product-based (B2B/B2C) / fintech startups
* Contributed/maintained to an open source library
1. Computer science graduates would be preferred
2. Should have at least 2 years of experience as a software developer in ReactJS
3. Should be a contributor to the software development process and part of a software team
4. Can keep up to date with developments in (open source) frontend libraries, frameworks, and software development practices
6. In-depth knowledge of Express.js and Node.js
7. Should have been working on React for at least 12 months (90% of the time)
8. Good problem-solving skills
9. Experience in Mongoose & MongoDB is a plus
11. Experience with JS module bundlers like Web Pack & Rollup
12. Experience with Babel as a compiler
13. Experience with agile software development techniques is a plus
14. Working knowledge of Typescript
- Create well-designed, tested code using best practices for website development, including mobile and responsive site design
- Integrate data from various back-end services and databases
- Create and maintain software documentation
- Stay plugged into emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them into operations and activities
- Cooperate with web designers to match visual design intent
- Design, develop and manage multiple secure and reliable web applications that process and manage transactions.
- Collaborate with UI/UX and Research teams to further improve current systems.
- Adapt technical trends in web applications to support product quality.
- Manage product compatibility across devices.
- Create peer learnings for team members and build context for new team mates
- Help with building the company's tech team and iterating on the hiring framework.
- Provide regular feedback to your team (peers and managers) to ensure continuous improvement.
- Keeping abreast with the latest technologies and working on your skills regularly.
Skills & Requirements
- At least 1 year of experience working in frontend for desktop and mobile web.
- Well-versed in other non-vanilla languages (ex. TypeScript)
- Understanding of GraphQL APIs.
- Possess a deep understanding of basic security aspects on the frontend and how to mitigate them
- Deep understanding of web technologies in various mobile systems
- Have empathy for the users you build for
Good to have
- Experience in the fintech industry
- Experience working with cybersecurity and compliance