What is the big picture that you would be part of?
At the heart of Illumine’s work is unleashing the potential of collectives through knowledge intervention.
- How to unleash the potential of people in some of India’s largest corporates, public sector institutions, state universities? Is it to be done through providing new professional ideals or new ways of sense-making one’s environment or new methods of working or combinations of these?
- How do we ensure that interventions are delivered with quality, at scale, with speed?
These are some of the pieces of the puzzle which we work on in any of the knowledge interventions. If these challenge statements interest you then Illumine can be the right place for you.
Your contribution spaces:
Coaches are the foundation on which quality delivery of Illumine’s interventions rest. As the coach leader you can be the builder and custodian of Illumine’s network of coach partners.
This means two things –
(a) Setting-up Illumine’s network of coaches for different sectors e.g., corporates, universities
(b) Nurturing coach partners
So, on one hand you attract new quality coaches, set up strong selection criteria, contract them with win-win deal. On the other hand, you coach them on specific knowledge interventions to ensure delivery with excellence.
Who is likely to succeed in this role?
Ask yourself –
- Am I interested in building people?
- Do I see myself evangelizing new ideas/ propositions to people?
- Do I have strong engagement skills – can I attract, manage, and nurture new coaches?
- Do I have coaching experience?
- Do I have the knack of going deeper into new knowledge, new ideas?
- 5+ years of facilitation and coaching experience in corporates
- Experience in building community, setting up network/ channels
Explore before you dive:
- The Illumine Labs website: https://illumine.in/lab.html
- Explore our ideas on YouTube Channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCV-gUBhwW6qOQ-IBXC2Nhpg
About Illumine Knowledge Resources Pvt. Ltd.
Illumine has three faces – Illumine Lab, Illumine Consulting and Illumine Foundation.
Illumine Lab works on developing new ideas, methods in the Knowledge and Cognitive Sciences and leverages this expertise to solve wicked problems facing society.
Illumine Consulting works on the specialized area of large-scale transformations of large organizations to help them design their future in a continuously changing world. Through our projects we have worked on enabling industry-leaders across sectors – banking, financial services, IT, FMCG, Retail, etc.
Illumine Foundation works on two nation-wide education missions to build next generation citizens in India. Through these missions 10 lakh school children and 7 lakh graduates have been impacted so far.
Illumine has, thus far, impacted 4 million people across India and across sectors.
WORKING AT ILLUMINE
- The team at Illumine is like a football team– we have no hierarchy, working dynamically with high degrees of collaboration, with multiple people taking on multiple roles to meet the outcome, and team members enabling & helping each other to achieve their individual goals as well as collective goals.
The most important aspect of envisioning Illumine as a football team is that the burden of deadlines, the glory of success and the pain of failure (if any) is shared collectively by the team and not individuals.
- Illumine has a multi-disciplinary team with people from diverse backgrounds and diverse age groups– Engineering, Management, Social Sciences and Psychology, Architects, Ethnographers, etc. Diversity of educational backgrounds and thought is deeply valued at Illumine.
About the work culture
People join Illumine with the purpose of self-actualization and making deep, long lasting contributions to society. Each person needs to integrate certain apparent dichotomies to successfully grow and contribute at Illumine. Know more on our work culture
- Assessing the needs of the customers and employees and developing and conducting training sessions to familiarize and execute the training requirement for the Company, which will help in sustainably grow Straumann business
- Determines training needs and requirements for the Company by meeting with managers, talking with employees and reviews existing training materials available to determine appropriateness and relevance
- Modifies or creates course materials and training manuals to meet specific training needs. Presents in-person and online training sessions
- Schedules training sessions and manages course enrolment and monitors training program and manuals to ensure that they are effective and up-to-date and makes updates as and when necessary
- Works with managers to address learning issues, instruction problems, or new educational needs regarding specific employees or departments
- Manages costs for all programs
- Monitor and report on industry best practices
Qualification: Any Degree
Exp: 1 to 4years
Role: Soft Skill Trainer
Job Type: Full Time
Notice Period : Immediate - 30 days
- Have 2-4 years of leading training sessions / lead instructors experience within a training session environment or equivalent.
- Technical experience to coordinate the development, maintenance, and implementation of training schedules, outlines, plans, and lessons.
- Graduate/ Post Graduate degree in English/Communication /Humanities with relevant certification courses for soft skill trainers.
- A team player who is supportive, flexible, and ready to take on additional tasks.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Ability to work across teams and supervisors.
- Responds positively to feedback and respects diverse points of views.
- Teaching management:
- Head a group of 5-10 team members to monitor & manage live class teacher performance
- Respond to escalations by team members & and have 1-1 discussions with freelancers
- Communicate any changes in live class instruction or product to the freelance teaching team
2. Monitoring training quality:
- Conduct regular observations with the in-house team.
- Take action on complaints & quality issues
- Organise special observations and interventions as and when required.
3. Teacher training:
- Organize, monitor and coordinate monthly/quarterly training sessions for new as well as existing freelance teachers.
4. New trainer onboarding:
- Assist HR in processing freelance trainer applications as and when required.
- Conduct interviews to evaluate suitability of candidates and onboard them.
- Serve as a bridge between the new trainers, live class management team as well as their mentors (full-time trainers).
- Maintain records of trainers recruited for future reference.
- Lead social media content strategy and work with the social media team to drive student engagement
- Build and improve processes for day-to-day tasks; suggest product improvements.
- CELTA / Trinity TESOL
- Bachelor's Degree
- Any other certifications (desirable)
- Must have strong organizational and communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and decision-making skills
We are looking for Course Resource Developers/ Academic Writers for our Accounting and Finance vocational training division in Australia. For our Australian Registered Training (RTO) registration we require Course Resource Developers/ Academic Writers for the initial and ongoing development of course training resources and training compliance documents.
Successful candidates can work remotely from their home, or own office in their home country, to support our Australian training operations.
Your New Role
As a Course Resource Developer/Academic Writer you will be responsible for developing resources and compliance documents and adapting them for specific target student cohorts.
You will utilise your training background to:
- Assist with developing training compliance documents for RTO registration using the templates provided by Senior Consultants
- Develop Accounting and Finance assessments and PowerPoints using the texts provided
- Upload content to the online platform and ensuring information is interactive and comprehensible
What You'll Need To Succeed
- Minimum bachelor or higher level qualification in Accounting and Finance
- Previous experience in course development and writing
- Knowledge and confidence with editing of online training portals
- Previous experience working within a training organisation
- Ability to work with trainers to create appropriate scenarios
- Ability to work from home using online platforms such as Zoom and Skype
What You'll Get In Return:
- Your contract annual payment will range from AUD $12,000- AUD $16,000
- Payment will be determined based on your experience and productive outcomes
How You Will Work
- From your home or own office in your home country
- Closely with your Australian based Compliance Manager via Zoom
- Using your own computer and software for work
- Training compliance templates, textbooks, eBooks, online course portal and other required base resources will be provided
Who We Looking For
- Those with excellent academic writing skills in English
- University lecturers working in Accounting and Finance disciplines (current or retired)
- Excellent writing skills when using sample documents and templates
- Those who hold a bachelor degree, or above, qualification in Accounting and Finance
How We Will Select
- We will review your resume for selection for a short interview via Zoom
- You will be given a familiar topic to complete an academic writing task and monitored via Zoom
- Based on your interview and academic writing skills selection will be decided
Datazoic is a cutting edge, Capital Markets focused FinTech Company. Its core application is a predictive analytic platform designed for full service Investment Banks and Asset Management firms. Its user base extends to over 1500 users across four, large sell-side firms Now, if you are someone who can fit in, do read the roles listed below and apply!
The position is responsible for enabling the Freshers as well as to enable the existing employees based on their project skillset needs. This position assesses company-wide training needs to drive training initiatives and identifies and arranges suitable training solutions for employees. This position is responsible to demonstrate the productivity improvement of the employees by providing the required training to the employees.
- Create and execute learning strategies and programs
- Evaluate individual and organizational training needs
- Conduct periodic assessment and do skill gap analysis and provide training recommendations
- Design e-learning courses, classroom sessions and more
- Publish regular Training calendars and conduct recurring training sessions
- Evaluating and measuring effectiveness of the sessions
- Maintaining budgets and relationships with external training vendors
- 3 to 8 years of proven experience as an L&D Manager
- Current knowledge of effective learning and development methods
- Familiarity with e-learning platforms and practices
- Proficient in MS Office
- Excellent verbal and written communication skill
- Ability to build rapport with employees and vendors
- Any professional certification related to L&D is preferred
About Relevel by Unacademy:
Relevel is India's first platform to democratize access to dream jobs for all eligible aspirants irrespective of their college, degree, or network. By taking the Relevel Test, they engage in comprehensive skill assessments, which evaluate industry relevant skills and their job-readiness. Our evaluation is purely objective-based in conjunction with current best practices in the industry.
If you believe in our mission of offering job seekers a fair shot at realizing their dreams, we're the right place for you! If you are looking for an intense and exciting work environment with tremendous potential to grow and have an insatiable hunger to learn and succeed, then we have a match.
Location: Bangalore | Work from Office
How does this team contribute to Relevel?
Relevel’s learning Operations Team works towards ensuring a seamless Learning Experience to the learners and educators alike.
Relevel aims to democratize the way recruitment happens for job seekers who are in the early stages of their career. We contribute to building trust for the testing process and the scores for candidates as well as potential recruiters who want to hire through Relevel.
External Skills And Expertise:
Relevel is looking for passionate sales trainers for the Inside Sales Team. This is a pivotal role and will have very high-level visibility. Those who are ready to take complete ownership in their work and want to take up challenges in a startup environment are more than welcome to apply for the selection process.
The role of a Training Manager is a fairly senior individual contributor role and will require you to work closely with sales leaders, the Quality team, and Business Development Executives and own the training delivery for one or more categories. You will be required to work at the ground level to conduct TNI, prepare content and deliver virtual and in-person front-line training programs, conduct PKT, improvise novel training methods, publish training calendars, and review decks. The reporting will be to the Training Head.
Overall 7-8 years of experience (min.)
Min. 2.5 to 3 years of experience conducting training for the Inside Sales Team.
Must be a go-getter with an inclination towards the larger business objectives.
Must be able to thrive in a startup environment and deliver world-class training in a fairly new training setup.
Should be a great team player and must be able to partner with people across levels and functions.Should have an open bent of mind and should be open to experimenting with new training methods.
- S/he will be responsible for the training and development of students, equipping them with the right skills sets and knowledge, and helping them stay motivated and secure jobs.
- S/he will be actively involved in strategizing and brainstorming about creative learning approaches and modules for e-learning courses.
- S/he will also play a crucial role in setting up processes for effective student management and their learning journey management.
- S/he will assist the team with researching, curating and designing - learning content and market intelligence/trend reports
- S/he will be actively involved in helping the team to deliver learning strategies and sessions depending on student requirements/needs.