Strong knowledge in statistical and data mining techniques: GLM/Regression, Random Forest, Boosting, Trees, text mining, etc.
Sound Knowlegde querying databases and using statistical computer languages: R, Python, SQL, etc.
Strong understanding creating and using advanced machine learning algorithms and statistics: regression, simulation, scenario analysis, modeling, clustering, decision trees, neural networks, etc.
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
Changing the way cataloging is done across the Globe. Our vision is to empower the smallest of
sellers, situated in the farthest of corners, to create superior product images and videos, without the need
for any external professional help. Imagine 30M+ merchants shooting Product Images or Videos using
their Smartphones, and then choosing Filters for Amazon, Asos, Airbnb, Doordash, etc to instantly
compose High-Quality "tuned-in" product visuals, instantly.
editing AI software, to capture and process beautiful product images for online selling. We are also
fortunate and proud to be backed by the biggest names in the investment community including the likes of
Accel Partners, Angellist and prominent Founders and Internet company operators, who believe that
there is an intelligent and efficient way of doing Digital Production than how the world operates currently.
Job Description :
- We are looking for a seasoned Computer Vision Engineer with AI/ML/CV and Deep Learning skills to
play a senior leadership role in our Product & Technology Research Team.
- You will be leading a team of CV researchers to build models that automatically transform millions of ecommerce, automobiles, food, real-estate ram images into processed final images.
- You will be responsible for researching the latest art of the possible in the field of computer vision,
designing the solution architecture for our offerings and lead the Computer Vision teams to build the core
algorithmic models & deploy them on Cloud Infrastructure.
- Working with the Data team to ensure your data pipelines are well set up and
models are being constantly trained and updated
- Working alongside product team to ensure that AI capabilities are built as democratized tools that
provides internal as well external stakeholders to innovate on top of it and make our customers
- You will work closely with the Product & Engineering teams to convert the models into beautiful products
that will be used by thousands of Businesses everyday to transform their images and videos.
- 4-5 years of experience overall.
- Looking for strong Computer Vision experience and knowledge.
- BS/MS/ Phd degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject from a ivy league institute
- Exposure on Deep Learning Techniques, TensorFlow/Pytorch
- Prior expertise on building Image processing applications using GANs, CNNs, Diffusion models
- Expertise with Image Processing Python libraries like OpenCV, etc.
- Good hands-on experience on Python, Flask or Django framework
- Authored publications at peer-reviewed AI conferences (e.g. NeurIPS, CVPR, ICML, ICLR,ICCV, ACL)
- Prior experience of managing teams and building large scale AI / CV projects is a big plus
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
Exp-Min 10 Years
Powerbi, Tableau, QlikView,
Solution Architect/Technology Lead – Data Analytics
Looking for Business Intelligence lead (BI Lead) having hands on experience BI tools (Tableau, SAP Business Objects, Financial and Accounting modules, Power BI), SAP integration, and database knowledge including one or more of Azure Synapse/Datafactory, SQL Server, Oracle, cloud-based DB Snowflake. Good knowledge of AI-ML, Python is also expected.
- You will be expected to work closely with our business users. The development will be performed using an Agile methodology which is based on scrum (time boxing, daily scrum meetings, retrospectives, etc.) and XP (continuous integration, refactoring, unit testing, etc) best practices. Candidates must therefore be able to work collaboratively, demonstrate good ownership, leadership and be able to work well in teams.
- Responsibilities :
- Design, development and support of multiple/hybrid Data sources, data visualization Framework using Power BI, Tableau, SAP Business Objects etc. and using ETL tools, Scripting, Python Scripting etc.
- Implementing DevOps techniques and practices like Continuous Integration, Continuous Deployment, Test Automation, Build Automation and Test-Driven Development to enable the rapid delivery of working code-utilizing tools like Git. Primary Skills
- 10+ years working as a hands-on developer in Information Technology across Database, ETL and BI (SAP Business Objects, integration with SAP Financial and Accounting modules, Tableau, Power BI) & prior team management experience
- Tableau/PowerBI integration with SAP and knowledge of SAP modules related to finance is a must
- 3+ years of hands-on development experience in Data Warehousing and Data Processing
- 3+ years of Database development experience with a solid understanding of core database concepts and relational database design, SQL, Performance tuning
- 3+ years of hands-on development experience with Tableau
- 3+ years of Power BI experience including parameterized reports and publishing it on PowerBI Service
- Excellent understanding and practical experience delivering under an Agile methodology
- Ability to work with business users to provide technical support
- Ability to get involved in all the stages of project lifecycle, including analysis, design, development, testing, Good To have Skills
- Experience with other Visualization tools and reporting tools like SAP Business Objects.
• Problem Solving:. Resolving production issues to fix service P1-4 issues. Problems relating to
introducing new technology, and resolving major issues in the platform and/or service.
• Software Development Concepts: Understands and is experienced with the use of a wide range of
programming concepts and is also aware of and has applied a range of algorithms.
• Commercial & Risk Awareness: Able to understand & evaluate both obvious and subtle commercial
risks, especially in relation to a programme.
Experience you would be expected to have
• Cloud: experience with one of the following cloud vendors: AWS, Azure or GCP
• GCP : Experience prefered, but learning essential.
• Big Data: Experience with Big Data methodology and technologies
• Programming : Python or Java worked with Data (ETL)
• DevOps: Understand how to work in a Dev Ops and agile way / Versioning / Automation / Defect
Management – Mandatory
• Agile methodology - knowledge of Jira
1. Working on supervised and unsupervised learning algorithms
2. Developing deep learning and machine learning algorithms
3. Working on live projects on data analytics
Job Title : Analyst / Sr. Analyst – Data Science Developer - Python
Exp : 2 to 5 yrs
Loc : B’lore / Hyd / Chennai
NP: Candidate should join us in 2 months (Max) / Immediate Joiners Pref.
About the role:
We are looking for an Analyst / Senior Analyst who works in the analytics domain with a strong python background.
Desired Skills, Competencies & Experience:
• • 2-4 years of experience in working in the analytics domain with a strong python background.
• • Visualization skills in python with plotly, matplotlib, seaborn etc. Ability to create customized plots using such tools.
• • Ability to write effective, scalable and modular code. Should be able to understand, test and debug existing python project modules quickly and contribute to that.
• • Should be familiarized with Git workflows.
Good to Have:
• • Familiarity with cloud platforms like AWS, AzureML, Databricks, GCP etc.
• • Understanding of shell scripting, python package development.
• • Experienced with Python data science packages like Pandas, numpy, sklearn etc.
• • ML model building and evaluation experience using sklearn.
- 6+ months of proven experience as a Data Scientist or Data Analyst
- Understanding of machine-learning and operations research
- Extensive knowledge of R, SQL and Excel
- Analytical mind and business acumen
- Strong Statistical understanding
- Problem-solving aptitude
- BSc/BA in Computer Science, Engineering or relevant field; graduate degree in Data Science or other quantitative field is preferred
This will include:
The verticals included are:
- Build a team with skills in ETL, reporting, MDM and ad-hoc analytics support
- Build technical solutions using latest open source and cloud based technologies
- Work closely with offshore senior consultant, onshore team and client's business and IT teams to gather project requirements
- Assist overall project execution from India - starting from project planning, team formation system design and development, testing, UAT and deployment
- Build demos and POCs in support of business development for new and existing clients
- Prepare project documents and PowerPoint presentations for client communication
- Conduct training sessions to train associates and help shape their growth
along with metrics to track their progress
Managing available resources such as hardware, data, and personnel so that deadlines
Analysing the ML algorithms that could be used to solve a given problem and ranking
them by their success probability
Exploring and visualizing data to gain an understanding of it, then identifying
differences in data distribution that could affect performance when deploying the model
in the real world
Verifying data quality, and/or ensuring it via data cleaning
Supervising the data acquisition process if more data is needed
Defining validation strategies
Defining the pre-processing or feature engineering to be done on a given dataset
Defining data augmentation pipelines
Training models and tuning their hyper parameters
Analysing the errors of the model and designing strategies to overcome them
Deploying models to production
- Intermediate to Expert level hands-on programming using one of programming language- Java or Python or Pyspark or Scala.
- Strong practical knowledge of SQL.
Hands on experience on Spark/SparkSQL
- Data Structure and Algorithms
- Hands-on experience as an individual contributor in Design, Development, Testing and Deployment of Big Data technologies based applications
- Experience in Big Data application tools, such as Hadoop, MapReduce, Spark, etc
- Experience on NoSQL Databases like HBase, etc
- Experience with Linux OS environment (Shell script, AWK, SED)
- Intermediate RDBMS skill, able to write SQL query with complex relation on top of big RDMS (100+ table)