Location- Pune (Kalyani nagar)
Roles and Responsibilites:
End to End sales
Experience in US mortgage background is perferable
We are seeking a highly motivated individual for Business Development Profile / Online Bidding
Should be comfortable in client interaction and proposal writing.
Should having knowledge of website bids.
Excellent Communication skills (written & Oral) can also apply for this position.
Should have knowledge of bidding portals.
- Knowledge and experience of B2B Lead Generation in IT services
- Experience of Cold calling
- A good knowledge and understanding of the technical aspects of the following:-
- Microsoft Office and associated systems, including CRM
- Social Networking (LinkedIn)
- Excellent communication skills and an excellent telephone manner
- Ability to work independently and under pressure
- Good verbal and written skills
- Good organisational skills and attention to detail
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Generate new leads using cold calling, social media, and other relevant lead generation tools.
- Classify hot, warm, and cold leads based on their need, budget, and decision-making capabilities.
- Organise and keep the lead status updated in the CRM software
- Follow up on leads and conduct research to identify potential prospects.
- Promote the company’s products/services addressing or predicting clients’ objectives
- To use company databases to gain potential leads.
- Think strategically - seeing the bigger picture and setting aims and objectives in order to develop and improve the business
- Screens potential business deals by analysing market strategies, deal requirements, and financials.
- Expand outreach of ViaSocket to potential clients through various channels
- Set up demo calls and present product demo to prospects
- Build and maintain business relation with prospects and clients
- Creating stock presentations and demos to onboard clients
- Following up with prospects to convert into into clients
- Maintaining database of clients in CRM, or spreadsheet with complete prospect information
- Suggesting ways to marketing team to improve lead quality and quantity
- Contributing to the business growth in a fast paced, collaborative and fun atmosphere, as a valued member of our firm
- Being a part of the business development team, locating and pitching to leading Advertisers and Brand Marketers within the region.
- Identifying, filtering, calling, emailing and presenting f2f - offerings to new prospects and existing stakeholders.
- Working closely with Engineering, Delivery and Marketing teams to surface opportunities and generate targeted pipeline.
- Fostering and maintaining client relationships with key accounts, coordinating with account management teams for client handovers upon signature of a deal (and again upon occasion for renewals, or upgrades)
- Designing and delivering online media plans / growth strategies / presentations for clients.
- Preparing formats for Sales Collaterals like Proposals, Decks, Engagement Letters, etc.
- Negotiating the terms of agreement and close sales.
- Representing company at trade exhibitions, events and demonstrations.
- During the sales process, if appropriate, managing the proof of concept with support from a product engineer.
- Helping continue to build a strong team environment and set structure for future business development team members.
What you need to have:
- Graduate from Tier1/ Tier2 college
- 2 - 5 years of experience in SaaS or Digital Advertising or SEO technology / agency sales
- Fluent in English and Hindi
- Strong written, verbal, and presentation skills
- Understand the changing nature of the online advertising industry and ecosystem as a whole
- Natural ability for consultative and solution-based selling
- Proven ability to work well as part of an extended sales team
- Experience selling at the "C" level – CEO and CMO is a plus
- Track record of results-oriented work.
- Experience in a startup or entrepreneurial venture would be a big plus.
- Being relentless in pursuit of growth
- Engineering or Maths Honors educational background
Sales Growth Hacker
About the Company:
SaveIN is India’s first social finance based neo bank, that aims to offer unique financial products and services to its customers in a never seen before, fully digital avatar through its mobile app.
Founded by a group of experienced CXOs from Banking, Fintech, Consulting and Media, SaveIN is working towards disrupting the way Indians transact, bank and save money.
At present, SaveIN is offering a revolutionary, new to market, product that is digitizing the way individuals lend and borrow money, within their trusted contacts like family, friends and acquaintance. In due course, SaveIN aims to launch several other financial products and services in the personal finance and banking domain.
Our promise to you:
- We aim to hire the best of talent, passionate about the vision of SaveIN
- We aim to create an equal opportunity, open, challenging as well as rewarding environment to bring the best out of our people
- We are here to be a large, prosperous, profitable, and resilient organization so that we may serve our customers sustainably across economic cycles, we aim to achieve this in the most ethical and transparent manner possible
- Being compliant is not only an obligation, but a chosen way of life
- We would love to see you grow and are committed to do our best in contributing towards your success
About the role:
SaveIN is looking for a Sales Growth Hacker
You will be responsible for driving growth by Identifying new business opportunities, pitch company’s product and services and close these opportunities, manage these partnerships, plan monthly initiatives and sales targets to drive business objectives
Location: Gurgaon/ Work from home
Reporting: Founding member & COO
- Define and execute Sales strategies in accordance with overall business objectives
- Following up new business opportunities and setting up meetings
- Able to develop and maintain broad and deep external partner relations with company partners
- To achieve sales targets by working with partners
- Address customer queries for key business processes
- Listen to the needs of the customer and share insights with product and marketing teams to help create and deliver solutions for customers
- Act as a product, domain and market expert through presentations & demo videos and onboarding videos to customers
Skills and competencies:
- Education: Graduate/Post-graduate with experience in Sales
- 2+ years of experience in Business Development/Partnerships
- Experience in B2C product/ mobile based product
- Past experience as a Banking/insurance RM can be an added advantage
- Entrepreneurial mindset with an ability to take complete ownership
- Responsibilities Implementing business development activities, attending to all relevant business opportunities in International Market for IT Software Industry.
- It would be involved in Business Development Life Cycle, mainly focusing on areas like Cold Calling, Client Interaction International Business Development.
- Generate lead and achieve monthly target.
- Maintain and develop relationships with customers.
- Act as a contact between a company and its existing and potential clients.
- Negotiate the terms of an agreement and close sales.
- Conducting market research to identify new business opportunities.
- Minimum Qualifications Any Graduate
- 2 to 4 years of Proven experience working as a business development in Offshore IT Services.
- Excellent English Communication Presentation Skills with pleasing personality.
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Exceptional negotiation and decision-making skills.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bid On freelancer, guru, UpWork.
- Lead generation LinkedIn, Xing, AnglList and from other platforms.
- Intermediate in between client and developer.
- Make SRS report for requirement.
- International business development
- Mentor the junior business development executive
- Take ownership for the business growth
We are looking for someone to join an exciting, soon launching real estate based company as a Business Development intern. Not only is this job a great way to get into the corporate industry it will also be a great internship experience to showcase in your resume. No two days will be the same in this job, and the ideal candidate should be able to communicate with a wide range of clientele and manage relations with high-profile delegates.
- Generating Leads
- Managing client relationships.
- Increasing the exposure of the company.
- Excellent communication skills.
- A proven ability to work within a team.