- Following procurement processes as per guidelines
- Strategizing and implementing efficient processes to ensure 100% order fulfilment on time.
- Ensuring promptness, accuracy in procurements and maintaining records of goods ordered, received and returns.
- Ensuring efficient demand servicing – Delivery @ stores, call centre, retailers, franchises etc.
- Evaluating potential vendors, negotiating and getting them registered as per set process.
- Maintaining good relationships with vendors / suppliers
- Regularly doing market research ensuring generic medicines range is enhanced from time to time.
- Maintaining accurate medicine master data base.
- Maintaining updated records of purchased products, delivery information and invoices.
- Liaising with new vendors and negotiating for the best deals whenever required
- Ensuring that the products and supplies are of high quality and as per set standards.
- Monitoring stock levels and placing orders as needed
- Working with internal team members ensuring speed and accuracy and performing other duties.
- Staying informed on the latest industry techniques and methods.
- Preparing training material and conduct regular training to all team members of Supply Chain Management.
- Preparing regular reports and ensuring timely update to management.
What you need to have:
- Qualification: Professional Degree
- Experience : 6-7 years of Procurement experience of Medicines (mandatory) / FMCG products
- Age : 28 – 35
- Pharmacy Knowledge – Medicine, Generic Medicines and FMCG items
- Market Orientation / Vendor Knowledge
- Ability to negotiate
- Computer Knowledge
This is a physical job (not work from home) at CV Raman Nagar, Bangalore. The salary range for this position is between 20-25k per month (slightly negotiable).
Roles and responsibilities:
Inventory Management and Stock
- Maintain a record of inventory raw materials and buffer stock, purchase, and stock as per need.
- Maintain Warehouse stock for supplies and oversee dispatch for orders.
- Maintain and record accurate data of stock manufactured and dispatched.
- Manage production facility and forecast production quantities
Production Unit Maintenance and Quality Control
- Responsible for production, procurement, and planning of daily operations.
- Understanding quality aspects of production and implementing quality control measures
- Clarity on cost parameters of manufacturing and constantly working towards reducing the cost of production.
- Ensure the production team is as per the schedule and able to deliver products based on customer requests.
- Ensure all manufacturing equipment are maintained in good condition
- Monitors production standards.
- Minimize wastage
- Procurement of materials, identifying vendors, negotiating prices.
- Oversee overall maintenance, health, and safety of employees and production hygiene.
- Manage Labour by recruiting, orienting, and constantly interacting for maximum efficiency and productivity.
- Manage labor demands, meals, and addressing any grievances.
- 3+ years of experience in a similar role
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Strong ability to multitask
- Comfort working with multiple groups within the business
- Knowledge of Kannada, English, and Hindi
Founded in 2019 by VIT alumni, this B2B marketplace works with the bottomline of hotels thereby helping them boost their profits by at least 20%. It has already empowered over 1000 hotels including ITC Hotels, Radisson and Taj.
This platform is disrupting the hospitality sector by leveraging the power of omnichannel procurement.
- Creating and implementing best purchasing practice, vision, strategy, policies, processes and procedures to aid and improve business performance
- Discovering profitable suppliers and initiating business and organizing partnerships
- Negotiating with external vendors to secure advantageous terms
- Evaluating the challenges faced by the business and taking action to mitigate risks and developing opportunities
- Responsible for managing relationships and negotiating with key suppliers at a senior and strategic level
- Collaborating with key persons to ensure clarity of the specifications and expectations of the company
- Providing leadership and managing a high performing team that delivers continuous improvement, added value and cost reduction
Desired Candidate Profile
What you need to have:
- Any graduate degree
- 4+ years of experience in the Hospitality industry in a senior Procurement role
- Ability and experience in leading a team
- Strong communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated and driven