- Following procurement processes as per guidelines
- Strategizing and implementing efficient processes to ensure 100% order fulfilment on time.
- Ensuring promptness, accuracy in procurements and maintaining records of goods ordered, received and returns.
- Ensuring efficient demand servicing – Delivery @ stores, call centre, retailers, franchises etc.
- Evaluating potential vendors, negotiating and getting them registered as per set process.
- Maintaining good relationships with vendors / suppliers
- Regularly doing market research ensuring generic medicines range is enhanced from time to time.
- Maintaining accurate medicine master data base.
- Maintaining updated records of purchased products, delivery information and invoices.
- Liaising with new vendors and negotiating for the best deals whenever required
- Ensuring that the products and supplies are of high quality and as per set standards.
- Monitoring stock levels and placing orders as needed
- Working with internal team members ensuring speed and accuracy and performing other duties.
- Staying informed on the latest industry techniques and methods.
- Preparing training material and conduct regular training to all team members of Supply Chain Management.
- Preparing regular reports and ensuring timely update to management.
What you need to have:
- Qualification: Professional Degree
- Experience : 6-7 years of Procurement experience of Medicines (mandatory) / FMCG products
- Age : 28 – 35
- Pharmacy Knowledge – Medicine, Generic Medicines and FMCG items
- Market Orientation / Vendor Knowledge
- Ability to negotiate
- Computer Knowledge
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
About Leading B2B Pharma-com Chain
Any Bachelor Degree and Above
Preferably in Animal Feed, Supplements or Additives Industry.
Strong Negotitation Skills, Knowledge of the Feed Supplements and Additives market and its suppliers,
Familiarity with procurement software or SAP Systems.
Zycus is looking to hire BE 2022 – 23 graduates as Trainee - Procurement Analyst/Spend Analyst and is organizing a Walk-In drive on 28th October 2023 at our office in Mumbai, Andheri.
Zycus offers a spend analysis solution that facilitates sourcing performance, reduces maverick spend, increases compliance, and generates savings. With its advanced Spend Analysis offerings, Zycus expands the performance improvement horizon by - Automating and accelerating spend data categorization, enrichment and identification of savings opportunities, synthesizing spend data with global market intelligence to aid competitive sourcing and supply management strategies.
What will you be doing?
As a Trainee/Associate - Spend Procurement Analyst you will be part of a Global Team and work with our global customers in implementing our spend analysis “Source-To-Pay” eprocurement solution which provides automated spend management.
You will be part of a Global Team and work with our global customers in implementing our AI driven procurement solution. Our Spend Procurement Analyst play a very critical role in solving business problems for our Customers. They possess a deep understanding of our product and supply chain and use this knowledge to evaluate and suggest innovative solutions and workarounds for our customers.
- Work with customer to gather requirements.
- Convert the business requirements to Spend data enrichment or map and configure the requirements of products in Dev, Staging/UAT and Production environments and delivering software demonstrations
- Provide a unique categorization (using Customer taxonomy or Zycus Taxonomy or standard taxonomy like UNSPSC) to customer's data (line items/commodities), Handling and loading of meta data and master data.
- Work efficiently on database tools, Zycus products configuration / AI applications/ ETL configuration, MS-Excel, etc.
- Provide strong technical understanding of our product with the ability to discuss and demonstrate the Zycus Solution and how it may be configured to meet a customer’s business needs.
- Work on all aspects of deployment including business process mapping, requirements gathering, process configuration, documenting process flows, user interface configuration, user / supplier set-up and testing support.
- Work with the Project Manager to ensure deliverables are on-time, increase efficiency and resolve issues for customers.
- Participate and contribute to best practices (tools/process), knowledge sharing like customer KYC
- Work with customers and internal stakeholders while participating and facilitating testing including User Acceptance Testing
- Evaluate and suggest innovative solutions and workarounds for customer requirements
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Flexible, enthusiastic approach to work including a strong desire to learn new tools & techniques to solve business problems.
- Collaboration with various internal and external stakeholders.
- Education Qualification: BE - Mechanical/Telecommunications/Electronic/Civil/Chemical students who will graduated in 2022 - 2023 can apply.
- Experience Level: 0-1 years
Skills and Experience Required:
- Strong Analytical and Data Interpretation skills required
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Willingness to work in 24 X 7 shifts
- Flexible, enthusiastic approach to work including a strong desire to learn new tools & techniques to solve business problems
- Ability to collaborate with various internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to learn, execute and excel
- Multitask and work with priorities
Salary Range: INR 4,50,000 to INR 5,00,000
Walk In Drive Date: 28th October, 2023
Time: 10:000 AM to 4:00 PM
Zycus Infotech Pvt Ltd.
Plot No GJ-07, SEEPZ++, SEEPZ, MIDC, Andheri East, Mumbai MH 400096.
1. Candidates need to apply for the job online before the Walk-in (Click Here to Apply- https://zycus.skillate.com/jobs/54964)
2. Our office is in a high security zone, and you will need a gatepass therefore candidates requested to reach SEEPZ, Gate no 1 or 3 and call our reception for a Gate Pass
3. Carry your Aadhar Card for gate entry
Five Reasons Why You Should Join Zycus
1. Industry Recognized Leader: Zycus is recognized by Gartner (world’s leading market research analyst) as a Leader in Procurement Software Suites. Zycus is also recognized as a Customer First Organization by Gartner. Zycus's Procure to Pay Suite Scores 4.5 out of 5 ratings in Gartner Peer Insights for Procure-to-Pay Suites.
2. Pioneer in Cognitive Procurement: Zycus is a pioneer in Cognitive Procurement software and has been a trusted partner of choice for large global enterprises
3. Fast Growing: Growing Region at the rate of 30% Y-o-Y
4. Global Enterprise Customers: Work with Large Enterprise Customers globally to drive Complex Global Implementation on the value framework of Zycus
5. AI Product Suite: Steer next gen cognitive product suite offering
Zycus is a pioneer in Cognitive Procurement software and has been a trusted partner of choice for large global enterprises for two decades. Zycus has been consistently recognized by Gartner, Forrester, and other analysts for its Source to Pay integrated suite. Zycus powers its S2P software with the revolutionary Merlin AI Suite. Merlin AI takes over the tactical tasks and empowers procurement and AP officers to focus on strategic projects; offers data-driven actionable insights for quicker and smarter decisions, and its conversational AI offers a B2C type user-experience to the end-users.
Zycus helps enterprises drive real savings, reduce risks, and boost compliance, and its seamless, intuitive, and easy-to-use user interface ensures high adoption and value across the organization.
Start your #CognitiveProcurement journey with us, as you are #MeantforMore
Started in 2015, this lifestyle and accessories startup has taken over the consumer electronics sector in India. Our client has a product range that includes an extensive catalog of headphones, speakers, travel accessories, and modern earphones. It believes in providing cutting edge electronic products stamped with durability and affordability.
The brand is associated with some of the major icons across categories and tie-ups with industries covering fashion, sports, and music, of course. The founders are Marketing grads, with vast experience in the consumer lifestyle products and other major brands. With their vigorous efforts toward quality and marketing, they have been able to strike a chord with major E-commerce brands and even consumers.
- Analyzing the marketplace to find capable manufactures who provide the best product cost, quality and delivery objectives insuring maximum bottom-line impact
- Managing the end-to-end RFx process, Supplier selection including negotiating the best cost and contract
- Managing the supplier relationship on an ongoing basis including holding the supplier to quality and compliance requirements
- Developing negotiation strategies to deliver against business objectives and achieving sustainable relationships with suppliers. This includes periodic rebidding to ensure our costs remain competitive
- Developing risk mitigation strategies including contingency plans, lead-time reductions and supply chain efficiencies
- Being responsible for selecting suppliers that can reliably deliver products on spec at high quality levels and targeted costs.
- Regularly monitoring key aspects of factory and supplier performance levels through a scorecard and audit process.
- Interacting with multiple internal and external stakeholders and regularly updating leadership on progress
- 3+ years experience in strategic sourcing, supply chain management or supplier management
- Bachelor’s degree - BE/ BTech
- Experience in supplier negotiations
- Understanding technical requirements and translating them to business/ sourcing parameters is a must
- Smart, creative thinker and problem-solver, fast learner, with demonstrated initiative
- Willingness to adapt to fast changing situations encountered in startups
- Strong writer and communicator, excellent listener, with superior sales skills and comfort regularly interacting with strangers
- MBA from a reputed college
- Experience in consumer electronics and good understanding of electronics manufacturing
- Prior experience in setting up sourcing programs, supplier management scorecards and dashboards
This is a physical job (not work from home) at CV Raman Nagar, Bangalore. The salary range for this position is between 20-25k per month (slightly negotiable).
Roles and responsibilities:
Inventory Management and Stock
- Maintain a record of inventory raw materials and buffer stock, purchase, and stock as per need.
- Maintain Warehouse stock for supplies and oversee dispatch for orders.
- Maintain and record accurate data of stock manufactured and dispatched.
- Manage production facility and forecast production quantities
Production Unit Maintenance and Quality Control
- Responsible for production, procurement, and planning of daily operations.
- Understanding quality aspects of production and implementing quality control measures
- Clarity on cost parameters of manufacturing and constantly working towards reducing the cost of production.
- Ensure the production team is as per the schedule and able to deliver products based on customer requests.
- Ensure all manufacturing equipment are maintained in good condition
- Monitors production standards.
- Minimize wastage
- Procurement of materials, identifying vendors, negotiating prices.
- Oversee overall maintenance, health, and safety of employees and production hygiene.
- Manage Labour by recruiting, orienting, and constantly interacting for maximum efficiency and productivity.
- Manage labor demands, meals, and addressing any grievances.
- 3+ years of experience in a similar role
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Strong ability to multitask
- Comfort working with multiple groups within the business
- Knowledge of Kannada, English, and Hindi
We are looking for a https://www.linkedin.com/feed/hashtag/?keywords=purchaseengineer&highlightedUpdateUrns=urn%3Ali%3Aactivity%3A6820658534355607552">#PurchaseEngineer to buy products that are essential for our company’s day-to-day operations. You will review prices and quality and ensure optimal stock levels.
https://www.linkedin.com/feed/hashtag/?keywords=experience&highlightedUpdateUrns=urn%3Ali%3Aactivity%3A6820658534355607552">#Experience: 4yr to 6yr
https://www.linkedin.com/feed/hashtag/?keywords=education&highlightedUpdateUrns=urn%3Ali%3Aactivity%3A6820658534355607552">#Education: Degree in Mechanical / Electrical Engineering
https://www.linkedin.com/feed/hashtag/?keywords=location&highlightedUpdateUrns=urn%3Ali%3Aactivity%3A6820658534355607552">#Location: Rakanpur, Gandhinagar
Experience in Specifically machine shop items for machines (like VMC, CNC) and if possible foundry knowledge will be added advantage, Experience in an engineering, procurement and operations, Effective verbal and written communication skills, Proficiency with personal computers and networking, specifically Microsoft Excel, Knowledge and direct experience in negotiating contracts and quotations with Contract Manufacturers and Suppliers, Ability to identify cost reduction opportunities