Job Role - Android Developer
Location - Pune
We are looking for Android Developers to join our Mobile Application Development team in Pune.
The candidate will play a significant role in developing highly interactive, maintaining and scaling
the flagship product application for Android.
- Relevant experience of 1-3 years in building a mobile application using Java / Kotlin.
- Your primary focus will be on developing user interface components with native Android
- You will ensure that these components and the overall application are robust and easy to
- You will be coordinating with the product and the engineering team to understand the data
- and the business requirements which will allow meeting the end-user requirements.
- Should have published at least 1 live application using React Native
- Good understanding of Android Material Design Guidelines, SDK Integrations with
- excellent understanding of Java / Kotlin and its underlying components
- Expertise in consuming Rest API’s, Push Notifications, Firebase etc
- Expertise with code testing best practices, including unit and integration testing to ensure
- quality of code
- Familiarity with code versioning tools such as Git, TFS, and Agile/SCRUM development
- Knowledge of cross-platform development like React Native and Flutter is an advantage
- Self-motivated with strong problem-solving skills
- Developing business applications in Java / Kotlin.
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use.
- Translating designs and wireframes into high-quality code.
- Provide detailed estimates of work and ensure timely delivery.
- Optimizing features for maximum performance across devices.
- Willingness to learn new platforms and adapt as requirements change
About Crelio Health
CrelioHealth (formerly LiveHealth) is a cloud-based LIS and RIS solution that enables Laboratory staff, doctors, and patients to easily access and manage medical information using the same platform.
We give diagnostic labs the ability to automate their processes at scale, therefore enhancing the patient experience and lowering their overall operating expenses. CrelioHealth encompasses more than a single product or service in its whole. It is an ecology that is driven by the experience. The company's mission is to find a solution to the most basic issue facing the healthcare system, which is the exchange of medical information. We offer a platform for both healthcare practitioners and patients, on which we manage and keep medical records, in addition to a great deal of other functionality.
The economy of India is undergoing a transition toward being more connected and educated. This indicates that individuals have gained the education necessary to make judgments based on accurate information. CrelioHealth's mission is to become the go-to app for managing medical information, linking providers, patients, and physicians on a unified platform.
We are looking for an iOS developer responsible for the development and maintenance of applications aimed at a range of iOS devices including mobile phones and tablet computers. Your primary focus will be development of iOS applications and their integration with back-end services. You will be working alongside other engineers and developers working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and the creation of quality products is essential.
- Design and build applications for the iOS platform
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Collaborate with a team to define, design, and ship new features
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Proficient with Objective-C or Swift.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services
- Knowledge of other web technologies and UI/UX standards
- Understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines
- Knowledge of low-level C-based libraries is preferred
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
- Knack for benchmarking and optimization
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (such as Git, Mercurial or SVN)
- Familiarity with continuous integration
- Undergraduate in Engineering related to Computer Science and Information Technologies and Postgraduate in Computer Science
- Shouldn’t have Backlog or Arrear.
- Must have completed at least 3 month course.
Only Male Candidate
Experience : 3 To 5 Years
Salary 25% hike on current salary
● Contribute towards Designing and Developing functionality for our mobile app based on Cordova and
● Rapidly build prototypes from mockups that can be directly implemented
● Create decoupled, interactive mobile UIs using applicable Frameworks
● Improve rendering performance and memory optimizations to create a performant UX
● Support, maintenance and ongoing development for existing applications and projects
● Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
● Master/Bachelors degree in computer science
● At least 4 years of related working experience
● Proven working experience in developing hybrid mobile applications, with one or more iOS and
Android apps on respective app stores. We use Cordova and Angular to build our apps.
● Experience with writing and debugging code using Angular 2.0 or above. Strong skills in HTML/CSS
● Experience with native app development on mobile is an added advantage.
● Working experience with version control systems.
● Good understanding of the mobile web development life cycle.
Do Your Thng
DYT - Do Your Thing, is an app, where all social media users can share brands they love with their followers and earn money while doing so! We believe everyone is an influencer. Our aim is to democratise social media and allow people to be rewarded for the content they post. How does DYT help you? It accelerates your career through collaboration opportunities with top brands and gives you access to a community full of experts in the influencer space.
Role : Android Developer
- Design components by translating product requirements, break down projects into tasks, and provide accurate estimates. Build scalable and reliable technology solutions at a rapid pace
- Work on native Android as well as Angular tech stack while keeping performance goals in mind
- Independently come up with different solutions, extensible Low-level design. Write modular, extensible, readable, and performant code
- Strong unit test and debugging skills
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (git)
- Excellent interpersonal, leadership, influence, and communication skills
- Build, develop, mentor, and coach junior team members
- Must have Working Experience in a product-based organization for at least 18 months.
- At least 2+ years experience and hands-on with mobile technologies
- At least one product build and publish
- Work well under pressure and meet deadlines without sacrificing quality
- Work with distributed development teams
- Ability to resolve problems with support and must understand the mobile ecosystem and its limitations.
- Understand Android Architecture components, strong fundamentals in Android technologies, and aware of new Android changes
- Experience with kotlin is a must
- Knowledge of mvvm architecture/ android architecture components
- Knowledge of Rxjava and coroutines for multithreading
- Knowledge of retrofit/okhttp for making HTTP calls
- Knowledge of dependency injection using dagger2
- Knowledge of android framework components like services, fragments, intent services
- Knowledge of sql required
- Experience in offline data management
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code
Sector: Electric Vehicle Charging
Job Role: Mobile Application Developer( React Native)
Job Type: Full-Time
Experience: 4+ year
Department: Information and Technology
Statiq was born with the idea of making sustainable transportation a reality in developing countries. It is a new-age start-up, leading the EV movement in India, by setting up chargers across the country. Statiq was named as the top 3 most promising start-ups by NASSCOM in the year 2020, it was the same year we got selected for Y Combinator, a Silicon Valley based accelerator program.
About the Role:
You are a passionate Senior Consultant who will lead a team and own on-time technical delivery for the projects assigned, with high quality. You will design and implement new software, maintain and improve existing software ensuring that software functionality is implemented with a focus on code optimization and organization. You will be accountable to provide coaching and mentoring to Sr. Associates, Associates, and Junior Associates. You will be responsible to apply Agile methodology daily and follow Definition of Done (DoD) process for better quality by maintaining unit test , code coverage and integration test coverage.
- Collaborate with the UX/product team to understand the requirements.
- Conduct feasibility analysis and high level technical design for changes proposed to the application.
- Design and build highly scalable multi vendor applications.
- Integrate with third party SDK for analytics and other app features.
- Design database and develop appropriate backend services as needed for the mobile app.
- Debug, Analyse and Optimise the performance of the application.
7.Build and deploy to app stores (iOS and Android).
8.Work with mobile devices testing platforms to accelerate testing across different devices.
9.Write high quality code with unit tests and detailed documentation.
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- Overall Mobile development exp. of 4+ years
- React Native Experience of 3+ years
- Strong development and fundamental knowledge of React Native.
- Strong knowledge of object-oriented programming.
- Strong knowledge of React workflows (such as Redux).
- Strong knowledge of Android Application development.
- Strong knowledge of GIT.
- Strong knowledge of REST based APIs.
- Should be well verse with Mobile Application Architecture.
- Should have good understanding of Software Design and implementation.
- Good understanding of Agile Methodologies & tools like JIRA
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Work with the super enthusiastic & passionate team who are looking forward to building India’s largest EV infrastructure.
- Amazing exposure to start-up culture – Be ready to take up challenges!
- We believe in "Growth" , as we grow we will make sure you grow as well. We have learning policies as well , where for your learning we will be paying.
- Medical Insurance covering your whole family.
You will be responsible for architecting and building applications, as well as coordinating with the teams responsible for other layers of the product infrastructure.
Leverage native APIs for deep integrations with both platforms.
Diagnose and fix bugs and performance bottlenecks for performance that feels native.
Maintain code and write automated tests to ensure the product is of the highest quality.
Transition existing React web apps to React Native.
Knowledge of functional or object-oriented programming
Familiarity with native build tools, like XCode, Android Studio
Understanding of REST APIs, the document request model, and offline storage
Experience with automated testing suites
Your LinkedIn profile
Your Github profile
Links to projects you have built
- Strong experience in Android UI development,
- Expertise in API implementation
- Experience in using GMAPS, FIREBASE, SQLlite
- Familiar with Android & its related technologies like Android SDK, Java.
- Experience with GIT, XML, JSON & Web Services.
We are looking for only Local candidates who can appear for face to face interview in Noida. And we are looking for candidates who have atleast 1 year of experience in ReactNative. Candidates who do not have hands on experience in ReactNative are requested NOT TO APPLY.
1) Building user friendly Android and iOS Apps on React Native platform.
2) Designing state-less components in React Native. State management with any of Redux, mobX or Flux.
3) Writing modular, reusable, maintainable, well documented and fully tested code.
4) Converting designs to mobile applications.
5) Integrating with Rest APIs, while collaborating with Backend deve.
6) Take complete ownership of the apps and change various elements/ technologies as per business need.
7) Ensure optimum speed, performance, quality and responsiveness of application.
1) Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field from premier college.
2) 2+ years of rich experience in React Native.
3) Exceptional knowledge of Android and iOS design principles and interface guidelines.
5) Experience with offline storage, threading and Performance tuning.
6) A user centric mentality for building product.
7) Excellent understanding of stylesheets and responsive styling.
8) Strong analytical skills and ability to assist team members in solving complex problems, inside and outside of engineering.
9) Should be passionate about UI/UX of a product.
We are looking for an Android Developer who possesses a passion for pushing mobile technologies to the limits and will work with our team of talented engineers to design and build the next generation of our mobile applications.
- Own the entire development lifecycle as you prototype, create, optimize, test, launch, and refine Android apps.
- Build features that will reach millions of users.
- Work with fellow designers and developers in an iterative environment with short and impactful development cycles.
- Develop cutting edge functional modules that will be integrated across all our Android apps.
- Brainstorm, contribute new ideas, conceive innovative strategies, and implement solutions to difficult problems.
- Exploit the most advanced Android APIs and platform features to build innovative applications in food and dining space.
- Work closely with our backend team to interface with RESTful API services and contribute to the backend code when needed.
- Work with real-time feedback from our users to make the product better.
- Discover, design, develop, deploy, debug.
- Focus on Material Design principles and pixel-perfect implementation of the design into code.
- Engineers with 3+ years of experience in shipping consumer-facing Android apps with the large user base, ideally currently available on the Google Play Store (Please be sure to include links to all such apps with your resume).
- Top-notch programming skills in Java, Kotlin and Android.
- Command of memory management, view hierarchy, battery optimization and in-depth experience with multithreaded and networked applications.
- Worked with RESTful APIs, third-party SDK Integrations and common technologies like HTTPS, JSON, OAuth, and SQL.
- Thorough working knowledge of Android Studio with the Gradle build system.
- Understanding the quirks of the fragmented ecosystem of Android OS versions and devices.
- Solid experience with Git.
- Care for quality with an obsession for performance and willingness to spend time testing the team's work as well as yours.