Job Location: Ahmedabad (Once you get selected you will have to start working from Office)
Role: Mobile Application Developer
Mandatory Skills: Java, Kotlin, android SDK , android studio
Experience: 7-10 years
Job Location: Ahmedabad (WFO)
Our client is the Health-tech initiative of India's largest business house. Started in 2015, it empowers healthcare providers and consumers in India. All healthcare monitoring services are made available through an app that will help connect doctors, hospitals, pharmacies, laboratories and consumers, enabling preventive and predictive healthcare. It helps the care-givers to track the entire patient journey from the initial appointment and maintaining their records, generating lab test reports to providing virtual consultation and home-care solutions. It is expected that this futuristic guide will strengthen doctor-patient relationship and enhance the in-clinic experience.
As the iOS Developer, you will be required to create our mobile product (app) on iOS Platform.
- Architecting, designing, implementing, and maintaining native mobile applications used to interact with external hardware
- Writing clean, understandable, robust, and sustainable code for mobile platforms
- Negotiating, specifying, and documenting architecture, tools, libraries, and feature requirements with the software team
- Creating and writing test cases to exercise and validate mobile applications
Desired Candidate ProfileWhat you need to have:
- Should have 5+ years of professional work experience designing outstanding Mobile App on iOS Platform
- Have worked on an outstanding iOS App before
- Proficient understanding of iOS Concepts
- Proficiency in Objective-C and/or Swift
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to build good working relationships.
- Must be self-motivated to prioritize and manage workload and meet critical project milestones and deadlines.
- Able to effectively collaborate with a team as well as take initiative and work independently to solve problems
- Should have min 65% in B.E./ B.Tech/ M.Tech
CodeAstu was formed back in 2016 with intention of providing tech services to clients across the globe in Mobile, Web, Data Science/Engineering, DevOps, and QA technologies. The company is based in Pune, Maharashtra, India. We are looking for team expansion and have few key positions to fill in as a part of the process.
- Design and build applications for the iOS platform
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Collaborate with a team to define, design, and ship new features
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Strong Object-Oriented design and programming skills in Swift and Objective-C
- Familiar with iOS SDK e.g., UIKit, Cocoa Touch, Core Data, Core Location, etc.
- Strong knowledge of iOS UI/UX design principles, Architecture patterns like MVC, MVVM, VIPER, etc.
- Good knowledge in Mobile software development best practices – automation testing, UI & Unit testing
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services
- Understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines
- Good understanding of code versioning and project management tools such as Git, Bitbucket, Jira, etc.
- Familiar with CI/CD processes and tools such as Jenkins, Fastlane, etc.
- Hands-on experience with tools like firebase and Realm for database and push notification
- Open-Source contribution and having personal projects on GitHub will give advantages
- Ability to use analytic data and user testing to inform design decision
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Very good Analytical and problem-solving skills and ability to adapt new frameworks quickly
- Good track record of having delivered successful consumer and or business apps on the app store
- Proficient in secure application development practices
- Knowledge of offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Excellent optimization and benchmarking skills
- Strong communication skills
Currently hiring for the position of Android Developer responsible for developing app from scratch.
We are looking to recruit a candidate for a role that will require:
● Translate design and wireframes into code
● Design, build, and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable code
● Identify solutions through research and collaboration that resolves the root of problems as they arise
● Unit testing code
● Experience with cloud message APIs and usage of push notifications
5+ years’ strong development experience in android
Experience using RESTful web services within mobile applications
∙ Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
∙ Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
∙ Experience with code versioning control, such as bitbucket/git
Experience in writing code using kotlin is an advantage
Work experience: 2 years relevant experience
Compensation: Based on Industry Standards
We run a fast-paced, dynamic business and the challenges we face and solve every day are unique. We are looking for someone who can adapt quickly, handle multiple roles and is enthusiastic about growing an exciting Cosmetics Brand across multiple platforms. This role reports to the Vice President, eCommerce and is based out of Chandivali.
If you're excited about going beyond your comfort zone and taking your existing skillset to the next level while creating a fast-growing business.
Grow Your Staff is looking for a React Native Developer for a Computer Software firm in Germany. The position is a remote opportunity.
The role will have excellent growth opportunities. You will be directly working with the entrepreneur from 1:00 PM - 10:00 PM IST (Monday - Friday).
Experience required- Minimum 2 years
CTC- 5 LPA- 9 LPA
About the client
The client is AI-powered automation, experience, and compliance platform dedicated to making life easier for entrepreneurs and business owners. It is your all-in-one solution for regulatory compliance.
If you have experience as a React Native developer, are proactive, and enjoy working independently with keen attention to detail and great communication skills, you will be a great fit for this role!
- Design and develop high-volume, low-latency applications for mission-critical systems and deliver high-availability and performance
- Create well-designed, testable, efficient code
- Discover and fix programming bugs
- Participate in all phases of the development life-cycle
- Use Native APIs for tight integrations with both platforms – Android and iOS
- Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications
- Assist in the preparation and production of releases of software components
- Investigate alternatives and technologies and present them for architectural review, in order to support continuous improvement
Experience with the following:
- React native, native android, and native iOS along with tools like Redux, etc.
- GraphQL APIs.
- Modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token.
- Have shipped applications to the App Store or Google Play Store
- 1+ year experience in React Development
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements.
- Strong organization and time management skills
- Very comfortable learning new technologies, tools, and platforms.
- Ability to solve issues and contribute to libraries as and when needed
- Good interpersonal, communication, and collaboration skills
- Permanent Work From Home working environment
- Future onsite opportunities in Germany
- An Opportunity to work with European clients and a global audience
- Driving the success and growth of an innovative product in the marketplace
Follow us on Instagram for updates: https://www.instagram.com/growyourstaff/
The Mobile Application Developer will be the primary resource responsible for Envoy’s mobile offering. They will develop improvements using Ionic, as well as manage deployment to the appropriate app stores.
- Develop solutions in Ionic with focus on building scalable, maintainable and secure code, while providing an intuitive, modern user experience
- Actively collaborate with business, production support, and other software engineers
- Maintain the mobile apps status and manage deployments to Google’s and Apple’s app stores
- Keep up to date and champion the latest mobile technology and methodologies
- At least 7 years of experience with mobile development OR a modern web platform such as Angular, React or Vue.js
- At least 2 years of experience and demonstrated expert knowledge of Ionic.
- Experience with maintaining and deploying mobile applications to Google’s and Apple’s app stores
- Ability to “own” a project and be a strong contributor without constant management.
- Strong written, verbal and presentation skills
Envoy Global is an equal opportunity employer and will recruit, hire, train and promote into all job levels the most qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, ancestry, sexual orientation, gender identification, veteran status, pregnancy, or any other protected classification.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Work as part of a team to build React Native iOS / Android applications for Full Stack's clients.
- Architect, build and maintain excellent React Native applications with clean code.
- Implement pixel perfect UI's that match designs.
- Implement clean, modern, smooth animations and transitions that provide an excellent user
- Integrate third-party API's.
- Write unit and integration tests.
- Release applications to the Apple and Google Play stores.
- Work with native modules when required. - Interface with clients via Zoom, email, etc.
- Work with modern tools including Jira, Slack, GitHub, Google Docs, etc.
- Be part of a community of React Native developers who share knowledge and help each other as problems arise.
- Follow Full Stack's detailed development process.
- 2+ years of professional experience working with React Native. - 3+ years of professional software development experience.
-- Meaningful experience working on large, complex systems.
- Ability to take extreme ownership over your work. Every day is a challenge to ensure you are
performing to the expectations you and your team have agreed upon, both in regards to estimates and to the general process.
- Ability to identify with the goals of Full Stack clients and dedicate yourself to delivering on the
commitments you and your team make to them.
- An understanding of React Native best practices and a commitment to following them.
- Ability to work through new and difficult React Native issues and contribute to libraries as needed.
- Ability to create and maintain continuous integration and delivery of React Native applications.
- A positive mindset and can-do attitude.
- Forensic attention to detail.
- English skills (ability to effectively communicate via written and spoken English).
- A passion for software development. It's not just your career, it's also your hobby. You're constantly striving to learn new things and improve. You follow industry news, regularly tinker with new technologies, and read books and blogs to keep your skills current.
- You work well within a team environment and enjoy working in the office with your colleagues.
Work as part of a small team to build React Native iOS / Android applications for clients.
Architect, build and maintain excellent React Native applications with clean code.
Implement pixel perfect UI's that match designs.
Implement clean, modern, smooth animations and transitions that provide an excellent user
Integrate third-party API's.
Write unit and integration tests.
Release applications to IOS and Google Play stores.
Work with native modules when required.
Work as part of a small team, which will include other React Native developers, a project
manager, QA professional, and a designer.
Complete sprints and participate in sprint retrospectives and daily standups.
Assist with building estimates.
Interface with clients via Slack, Zoom, and email.
Track your time throughout the day using Toggle.
Work with modern tools including Jira, Slack, GitHub, Google Docs, etc.
Be part of a community of React Native developers who share knowledge and help each
other as problems arise.
Follow Full Stack's detailed development process
About the company:
Tathastu, the next-generation innovation labs is Future Group’s initiative to provide a new-age retail experience - combining the physical with digital and enhancing it with data. We are creating next-generation consumer interactions by combining AI/ML, Data Science, and emerging technologies with consumer platforms.
The E-Commerce vertical under Tathastu has developed online consumer platforms for Future Group’s portfolio of retail brands -Easy day, Big Bazaar, Central, Brand factory, aLL, Clarks, Coverstory. Backed by our network of offline stores we have built a new retail platform that merges our Online & Offline retail streams. We use data to power all our decisions across our products and build internal tools to help us scale our impact with a small closely-knit team.
Our widespread store network, robust logistics, and technology capabilities have made it possible to launch a ‘2-Hour Delivery Promise’ on every product across fashion, food, FMCG, and home products for orders placed online through the Big Bazaar mobile app and portal. This makes Big Bazaar the first retailer in the country to offer instant home delivery on almost every consumer product ordered online.
Location: Bangalore or Mumbai-based candidates.
Role & Responsibility:
- Design and build advanced applications for the Android platform
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features
- Work with outside data sources and APIs
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
- 3-5 year of experience in Android app development
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- Should be passionate about the code you write
- Good understanding of Android jetpack libraries and internals
- Good experience on java
- Knowledge of kotlin is a plus
- Good Knowledge of MVVM, MVP, Dagger, Observables, Livedata, Retrofit, Glide, OkHttp
- Understanding in Unit Testing will be a plus
- Proven software development experience and Android skills development
- Proven working experience in Android app development and
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
Profile - iOS Developer
Exp- 3+ Years
Saffron Tech Private Limited
Saffron Tech is a result driven digital transformation company in New Jersey (NJ) &
New Delhi. We are known for transforming businesses to digitisation. We are
providing development services and IT solutions to its clients across the globe. Being
in the field of IT for more than 10 years now, the company has successfully executed
over 1500 projects for its clients. Saffron Tech Pvt Ltd is a multi-faceted IT firm
adept at providing Web and Mobile Application Development, IT Offshore Staffing
and Digital Marketing Services.
We are servicing over 500 clients from across the globe. We are a strong 150+
member family at the moment working from state of the art office premises close to
Saket, South Delhi. Our primary operational markets are USA, UK, APAC and
Middle East. To know more about us and our brands please visit
iOS App Design and Development
Detailed Responsibilities description:-
Analysis of requirements and specifications
Understanding of standard specification like Bluetooth® LE and other IoT
Analysis of project requirements, estimation of effort required for various tasks.
Design, Development, Enhancement and Maintenance of iOS App
Software design including architecture and UI design of iOS App in an Agile
Development of iOS App in Swift 5 using XCode for iOS platform.
Write code suitable for concurrent execution / multi-threaded environment.
Deep debugging / troubleshooting of iOS Apps both in development and
production environments across Swift.
Profiling and optimization of iOS applications
Use crash logs / analytics to find issue on customers’ device.
Use XCode instruments / other tools to profile software, find bottlenecks.
Optimization of code, use of appropriate data structure and application of proper
algorithms.Must have skills:
Good Team Player having ability to work independently with minimal
Hands-on programming knowledge of Swift & Objective-C on iOS platform.
Basic knowledge of Core Bluetooth (BLE)
Working knowledge of Core Data
Extensive experience in using various architectures, frameworks and design
patterns in designing/refactoring highly optimized.
Good knowledge of C, C++ and objective oriented programming.
Hands-on knowledge of source control tools like GIT.
Knowledge of creating frameworks and libraries / SDK on iOS platform.
Experience in debugging and profiling iOS Apps.
Understanding of Apple Coding, UI Design and API Guidelines.
Experience of iOS App submission, distribution and review process.
- Position: iOS Engineer
- Skills: Objective-C (Primary), Swift, Familiarity with Xcode
- Education: Minimum B. E. in Computer Science.
- Competitive Salary
- Flexible leaves policy
- MacBook for all developers
- Flexible work timings
- Flexible WFH policy
- Many more...