Experience: 3-5 Years Experience
Swift Language, Sqlite Database
WORK FROM OFFICE
Location : Ahmedabad
Salary : Hike on current salary ...
About SilverFox management
Position - React Native Developer
We are looking for React Native developers interested in building performant mobile apps on both the iOS and Android platforms. You will be responsible for architecting and building these applications, as well as coordinating with the teams responsible for other layers of the product infrastructure. Building a product is a highly collaborative effort, and as such, a strong team player with a commitment to perfection is required.
- Build pixel-perfect, buttery smooth UIs across both mobile platforms.
- Leverage native APIs for deep integrations with both platforms.
- Diagnose and fix bugs and performance bottlenecks for performance that feels native.
- Reach out to the open source community to encourage and help implement mission-critical software fixes—React Native moves fast and often breaks things.
- Maintain code and write automated tests to ensure the product is of the highest quality.
- Transition existing React web apps to React Native.
- Knowledge of (functional or object-oriented) programming
- Rock solid at working with third-party dependencies and debugging dependency conflicts
- Familiarity with native build tools, like XCode, Gradle (Android Studio, IntelliJ)
- Understanding of REST APIs, the document request model, and offline storage
- Experience with automated testing suites, like (Jest or Mocha)
- Working knowledge of zeplin
- Zeplin design to react screens
Experience - Minimum 3 years of exp.
Vakilsearch is the leading Legal, Tax and Compliance (LTC) Company in India. We are here to revolutionize the way business work with the Government. We are working on exciting and transformative products to revolutionize the LTC space. At Vakilsearch, we believe the future of legal in India lies in great products.
We are looking for an IOS developer responsible for the development and maintenance of applications aimed at a range of IOS devices including mobile phones and tablet computers. Primary focus will be development of IOS applications and their integration with back-end services.
You will be working alongside other engineers and developers working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and the creation of quality products is essential.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Design and build advanced applications for the IOS platform.
- Assisting in creating auto layout and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- Work using the Swift language in creating the app.
- Recommendation on the Design guidelines.
- Knowledgeable on the IOS life cycle and work diligently on the MVP Architecture.
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Collaborate with a team to define, design, and ship new features
· BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
· Length of Experience: 1 year - 4 years
III Skill Set & Personality Traits required:
· Proven working experience in software development
· Working experience in iOS development
· Have published one or more iOS apps in the app store
· Good understanding of iOS release cycle and familiarity with CI/CD platform and pipelines
· Proficient understanding of code versioning tools.
· Familiarity with various testing tools
· You are a problem solver with good analytical skills
IV Location: Chennai.
*Should be experienced in unity game development.
*Responsible to Develop top quality 2D and 3D games for Android, iOS and Windows using Unity 3D engine
*Coordinated with other Teams in Production like Artists/Game Testers/Game Designers to meet project deadlines.
- Design and build application for iOS platforms
- Writing well designed, testable, efficient code by using the best software development practices
- Responsible for working on iOS frameworks, Xcode, Swift, Rxswift, Xcode SDK Platform tools
- Responsible to work on bug fixing and improving application performance
- Create and maintain software documentation
- Stay plugged into emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them into operations and activities
microfinance.ai connects the underprivileged to formal financial institutions. It helps them secure micro-loans,micro-insurance, and other financial products.We use artificial intelligence to ensure regional language preferred users, less literate users, and even illiterate users
can easily onboard and interact with the system.
A Software Engineer - Android will be responsible for the development and maintenance of applications aimed at a vast number of diverse Android devices. He is responsible for the development of Android applications and their integration with back-end services. He will be working alongside other engineers and developers working on different
layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and creating quality products is essential.
Professional qualifications :
- B.Tech/M.Tech degree in computer science.
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies.
- Proficiency in Kotlin, Git, and Gradle.
- Should have a strong understanding of object-oriented software development and design patterns.
- Design and build advanced applications for the Android platform.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Work with outside data sources and APIs.
- Test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance
- Continuously discover, evaluate and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- Responsible for owning the delivery of multiple product features by following best practices of development
and coding standards.
- Responsible for anticipating, resolving, and ensuring the continuity of the application performance across
different ranges of Android devices.
- Strong in Java and OPPs (Object Oriented Programming) Concept
- Knowledge of Android SDK and NDK
- Knowledge of JSON and XML
- Android Mobile Development Life Cycle
- Knowledge of SQLite
- Good if Communicating with the server using REST APIs
- Should be work in agile methodology
- Master into research and development task for some major function
- Good Problem solving skills
- Self motivated and always willing to learn latest technology
- Android, Java, Kotlin, OOPS, C, C++
Job Role : Software Developer (Android)
Job Location : Delhi
Note: As of now WFH
Experience Required : 3+ years’ experience
Qualification: B. Tech CS / IT from tier 3 above
We are looking for a results-driven Android Developer who will work with team members to build, troubleshoot and improve current Android applications. The Android Developer will use his or her understanding of programming languages and tools to analyze current codes and industry developments, formulate more efficient processes, solve problems, and create a more seamless experience for users. You should have excellent communication, computer, and project management skills.
To succeed as an Android Developer, you should be focused on building a better, more efficient program and creating a better end-user experience. You should be knowledgeable, collaborative, and motivated.
- Designing layout and developing applications for Android that are compatible with multiple screen resolutions and different versions of OS.
- Complete ownership of problem-free execution of owned modules and solutions.
- Focus on code optimization, code quality, maintainability etc.
- Debug and Optimise Android applications to work on multiple Android versions and devices.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
Skills And Qualifications
- 2-4 years of experience in development of Android apps-Android Studio, kotlin, JAVA environment, GIT.
- Exposure to Product Development.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements.
- In depth Understanding of Android recommended design principles, interface guidelines and best practices for coding.
- Should have understanding of software development life-cycle.
- Experience with performance and memory tuning of complex Apps.
- Hands on experience in Multi-threaded programming, and good knowledge of networking concepts.
- Experience with AB testing, Analytics, offline syncing, GCMs, deep-linking, notifications etc.
Design patterns: MVVM
Platform: Android Kotlin
- Architect, build and maintain excellent React Native applications with clean code.
- Implement pixel perfect UI’s that match designs.
- Integrate third-party API’s.
- Release applications to IOS and Google Play stores.
- Work with native modules when required.
- Assist with building estimates.
- Work with modern tools including Jira, Slack, GitHub, Google Docs, etc.
- 2 to 4 years of professional experience working with React Native.
- Knowledge of (functional or object-oriented) programming.
- Rock solid at working with third-party dependencies and debugging dependency conflicts.
- Familiarity with native build tools, like XCode, Gradle (Android Studio, IntelliJ).
- Understanding of REST APIs, the document request model, and offline storage.
- Experience in integrating Core Android/IOS modules with React Native.
Role & Requirements
- 7+ years of full-time iOS engineering experience with strong expertise in React Native and deep understanding of iOS SDK.
- Proficient in object oriented programming, multithreading, networking, memory management and source control management (git).
- Strong focus on building high-quality mobile UI experiences. Passion about delivering software that delights our end users.
- Proficiency with UI/UX paradigms to build elegant user experiences.
- Experience working with product management and design teams.
- Strong written, verbal communication skills; ability to influence others within your team and outside your team.
- Experience in testing and deploying scalable mobile applications.
- Experience analyzing a feature in production using analytics and experiments.
- Attention to detail, particularly around software engineering fundamentals, testing methodologies and quality.
What the Candidate Will Do
- Fast learner: We're looking for software engineers who thrive on learning new technologies and don't believe in one-size-fits-all solutions. Should be able to adapt easily to meet the needs of our extensive growth and constantly evolving business environment.
- A great teammate: Believe that you can achieve more on a team - that the whole is greater than the sum of its parts. You rely on others' candid feedback for continuous improvement.
- Design and entrepreneurial acumen: Understand requirements and business use cases beyond the written word.
- Participate as a member of a mobile development team.
- Become a subject matter expert in the mobile channel.
- Design and deliver high quality mobile applications
- Review and approve all mid-level design documentation.
- Ensure that detail design documentation is competed, reviewed, and approved, as required.
- Conduct or participate in code review sessions to ensure quality and performance.
- Support the system integration and user acceptance testing resources. Provide timely defect analysis, remediation, and reporting.
- Review security testing reports/results and remediate potential vulnerabilities in a timely manner.
- Stay abreast of emerging technologies or trends that could impact the mobile channel.
- Design, develop and implement cohesive, highly-usable features and improvements to our existing native iOS applications.
- Design and develop new native mobile applications, as required.
- Knowledge with performance and memory tuning tools.
- Knowledge in implementing unit tests.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as GIT.
- Strong knowledge of Objective-C, Swift, iOS SDK/Frameworks, REST APIs, JSON.
- Knowledge translating product requirements into design specifications.
- Debugging and problem solving skills.
- Understanding of MVVM and MVC development pattern.
- Ensure quality software is delivered with minimal defects and no go live critical issues. Knowledgeable of unit and automation testing tools
Website - https://praxinfo.com/