● Experience Level: 2+ Years
● Extensive iOS development experience (iOS SDK, XCode, Objective C, Swift)
● Excellent understanding of iOS UX/UI guidelines/best practices and the ability to
engage with the creative team to deliver pragmatic solutions, balancing design,
quality, and velocity, iOS app architecture and use of design patterns.
● Strong OO & Objective-C skills, with an appreciation for pragmatism and simplicity
● Good Communication Skills.
We are looking for an Android developer responsible for the development and maintenance of applications aimed at a vast number of diverse Android devices. Your primary focus will be the development of Android applications and their integration with back-end services. You will be working alongside other engineers and developers working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and creating quality products is essential.
- Strong knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen sizes
- Kotlin, Java
- Important libraries include Dagger, RxJava, Realm
- MVVM Clean Architecture
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services
- Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Knowledge of the open-source Android ecosystem and the libraries available for common tasks
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization
- Understanding of Google’s Android design principles and interface guidelines
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Job Description
- Skills Required For Android Developer:-
Typical day-to-day duties and in-demand skill sets for mobile application developers include:
- Must have Knowledge of object-oriented programming languages such as Java, C and C++.
- Good knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen.
- Having Good knowledge of Android Studio.
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies.
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Candidate should be self motivated.
- Self Confident and Enthusiastic.
- Firstround of Interview – MCQ Written test (based on Syllabus & basic Aptitude) – 1
- Secondround of Interview – HR and Technical
- Thirdround of interview – Practical interview based on candidates interested
Remuneration and terms:-
- Company provides joining letter and agreement with terms here at time of joining of Candidate.
- Incrementwill be given after one year of job
- Companyprovide 12 paid leaves per
- Working days –Monday to Saturday.
Monday-Friday : 9:30 AMto 6:30 PM, 45 minutes launch, 15Min Tea break
Saturday: 9:30 AMto 1:30 PM
Alternative Saturday Activity.
Do Your Thng
DYT - Do Your Thng, is an app, where all social media users can share brands they love with their followers and earn money while doing so! We believe everyone is an influencer. Our aim is to democratise social media and allow people to be rewarded for the content they post. How does DYT help you? It accelerates your career through collaboration opportunities with top brands and gives you access to a community full of experts in the influencer space.
Role : Android Developer
- Design components by translating product requirements, break down projects into tasks, and provide accurate estimates. Build scalable and reliable technology solutions at a rapid pace
- Work on native Android as well as Angular tech stack while keeping performance goals in mind
- Independently come up with different solutions, extensible Low-level design. Write modular, extensible, readable, and performant code
- Strong unit test and debugging skills
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (git)
- Excellent interpersonal, leadership, influence, and communication skills
- Build, develop, mentor, and coach junior team members
- Must have Working Experience in a product-based organization for at least 18 months.
- At least 2+ years experience and hands-on with mobile technologies
- At least one product build and publish
- Work well under pressure and meet deadlines without sacrificing quality
- Work with distributed development teams
- Ability to resolve problems with support and must understand the mobile ecosystem and its limitations.
- Understand Android Architecture components, strong fundamentals in Android technologies, and aware of new Android changes
- Experience with kotlin is a must
- Knowledge of mvvm architecture/ android architecture components
- Knowledge of Rxjava and coroutines for multithreading
- Knowledge of retrofit/okhttp for making HTTP calls
- Knowledge of dependency injection using dagger2
- Knowledge of android framework components like services, fragments, intent services
- Knowledge of sql required
- Experience in offline data management
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code
strategy serves its business strategy. In short, we are looking for someone who would take the company to the next level.
What we need?
We are looking for an android developer to join us as a full-timer as soon as possible. We operate through mobile and the web
app. You will be one among the initial team of core developers using technology to delight the customers.
What will you do?
Architect, design, build, deploy and maintain scalable, re-usable software
Help us build awesome backend for our mobile apps
Work on feature development, designing solutions and deployments etc
What you must have.
Strong Experience with java and kotlin
Strong knowledge of android architectural guidelines
Ability to develop custom android components.
Strong experience in advanced webview related apps, chromium/firefox browsers
Experience in RxJava and/or Coroutines, Retrofit, Dagger and/or Koin
Experience with client side media caching and prefetching assets.
Experience with Android framework (activities, services, related lifecycles, intents, content providers, broadcast
Knowledge of multi threading and memory management specific to mobile devices and caching mechanisms.
Experience with third party analytics and marketing SDK’s
Experience with SQLite and Room database
Experience in developing Location Based Services
Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON
Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
Should be aware of platform-independent mobile application development trends/tools
Expertise in payment gateway and social media integration.
Some things which excite us
Contributed to apps in Google Play Store
Come up with your own goals and don’t need heavy direction or daily check-ins
Prior entrepreneurial experience would add a lot of weight (even if it is selling lemonades)
Having a great GitHub profile
Work on some open source projects\
We are looking for an Android Developer. As an Android
Developer, you will work within our engineering team to
deliver functional & user-friendly Android applications in a
Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a
Experience: 3 to 5 Years
You have prior experience as an Android Developer
using Kotlin, Java, Android SDK, Android NDK
You have experience in publishing an application on
the Google Play store
Proven work experience in design patterns mobile
architecture using frameworks such as
Familiarity with RESTful APIs to effectively integrate
Proficient understanding of code versioning tools
such as Git
Familiarity with various testing tools
You are a problem solver with good analytical skills
Writing clean and efficient codes for Android applications
Monitoring the performance of live apps and work on optimizing them at the code level
Identifying and resolving bottlenecks, rectifying bugs, and enhancing application performance
Performing unit and instrumentation tests on code
Collaborating with cross-functional teams to define and design new features
Staying up to date with new mobile technology trends, applications, and protocols
- Android Development
- Java / Kotlin
- UI / UX
- Prototyping and Wireframing
- Graphics and whiteboard application
- Video-streaming and camera handling on Android
Strong foundation in Object Oriented Programming.
Attitude for getting things done.
Programming experience in one or more of the following languages: C, C++, Java, Kotlin.
Deep understanding of Android SDK.
Strong focus on high-quality mobile UI experiences.
Experience with build tools like gradle.
Experience using Git.
Writing unit test and integrated tests.
Handling push notifications, Payments, Databases, Animations.
Writing custom performant modular components and views from scratch.
Experience with Continuous Integration platforms (Jenkins/CircleCI)
Minimum product dev experience of 2+ years in web/mobile startups with expertise in designing and implementing high performance android applications.
Bonus Points for: *Experience with open source libraries like Retrofit, RxJava, Dagger 2, Lottie * Contribute to the wider Android community via open source
We are looking for Android wizards who can work with designers, product managers to collaboratively own Android development, building responsive and elegant mobile+tablet UIs at Mobishaala. Bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the application looks as well as how it works.
Auriga is looking for an iOS App developer with experience with Swift or C#, to help us deliver high-quality mobile apps for a wide range of clients operating in different industries. You will be responsible for building graphically engaging user experiences as well as utilizing out-of-the-box thinking to create new techniques for presenting content and data. As a Mobile App Developer, you’ll closely work with Designers, Developers and Product Managers to build the application.
- Work with business users to gather functional requirements and specifications
- Build pixel-perfect UI and functional app as per the functional and design specifications.
- Communicate effectively with the creative user experience team and technical development team.
- Create unit tests to ensure visual consistency and proper functionality across releases.
- Diagnose and fix bugs and performance bottlenecks for performance
- Ability to write well-documented, clean code
- Release applications to the Apple stores
- Minimum 2 Years of experience in building iOS Apps using Swift/Objective-C and Swift (depending on project requirements), and Cocoa Touch.
- Strong knowledge of iOS SDK framework
- Understanding of REST APIs, the document request model, Security and offline storage
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications.
- Experience with Core Services, Firebase, developer tools (Xcode), and workflows (both manual memory management and ARC, debugging, profiling, unit testing, continuous integration, provisioning, distributing, and submission to the App Store)
- Working familiarity with iOS design patterns and coding conventions as well as Apple's Human Interface Guidelines and App Store Review Guidelines
- Expert understanding of networking, local data caching, and multitasking on iOS
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git, SVN, bit bucket
- Universal application development for both iPhone and iPad.
- Experience detecting and correcting memory usage issues as well as optimizing code for application performance
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and high reliability
- Work with modern tools including Jira, Slack, GitHub, Google Docs, etc
- Rock-solid at working with third-party dependencies and debugging dependency conflicts
- Experience with task planning and estimating effort
- Strong collaborator and comfortable to work in an agile, remote and distributed team environment
Nice to Have:
- Expertise in specific performance optimization techniques for mobile platforms.
- Knowledge of React Native/Flutter will be added advantage
- Experience writing high-quality code with fully automated unit test coverage (Junit, Mockito, etc.)
- Experience in Scrum/Agile
Hi there! We’re Auriga IT. We power businesses across the globe through digital experiences, data and insights. From the apps we design to the platforms we engineer, we're driven by an ambition to create world-class digital solutions and make an impact. We are a group of people who just could not leave our college life behind and the inception of Auriga was solely based on a desire to keep working together with friends and enjoying the extended college life.
We are looking for an entry level developer to join our team. You must have delivered at least 2 projects either as a part of self training, internships or industry experience.
Required Skills (more the better):
- Native iOS Application Development with Swift, understanding of Objective C, iOS SDK, Xcode, Cocoa Layer, Media Layer, Core Service Layer, Core OS Layer, iOS Frameworks, iOS Developer Tools, iOS programming, iOS Human Interface
- Hybrid mobile application development using Flutter will be an added advantage
- Deployment/ publish in Apple App Store
- Understanding of design patterns like MVC
- Versioning tools such as Git, Bit Bucket, and concepts like branching
- DevOps: Knowledge of operating systems, hosting and deployment on cloud platforms like Amazon Web Services, Google Cloud, Azure etc will be added advantage
Responsibilities will include:
- Developing applications for iPhone and iPad
- Reviewing new releases, SDKs, updates in the mobile space
- Writing clean, well-designed code
- Debugging code and fixing bugs
- Ensuring code quality and security by following industry standards
- Managing code repositories and deploying builds
- Contributing to all phases of the development lifecycle
- Participating in team meetings and client meetings/ calls
- Learning new technologies
Why should I join Big Rattle?
Big Rattle Technologies specializes into development of Mobile and Web applications. Our clients include Fortune 5000 companies. Over the past 9 years, we have delivered multiple projects for clients from various industries like FMCG, Restaurants, Banking and Finance, Automobiles, Ecommerce, Television and Broadcast Agencies.
You will have an opportunity to get end-to-end exposure in software design and development of products, web applications and mobile applications. You will also have opportunities to participate in the decision-making process and take leadership roles as you grow in the organisation.
The company offers benefits like
- Healthcare coverage (including Covid-19 vaccination reimbursement)
- Technical certification fee reimbursements
- Technical training fee reimbursements
- 5-day work week
- Flexible working hours
- Hybrid working
- 4+ years of mobile software development (iOS & Android).
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field.
- Deep understanding and proficiency in building mobile apps from scratch using at least one mobile language (Swift, Java, Objective-C, etc.). Experience with multiple platforms is preferred.
- Desire and ability to expand expertise into additional mobile languages.
- Expertise in designing testable software and building large scale, complex applications.
- Self-motivated with strong problem-solving skills.
- Passionate about writing clean, well organized, and production-ready code.
- A portfolio of Apps or SDKs already built and in the App Store and Google Play.
- Desire to build a larger in-house team and manage a group of developers over time.
- Some management experience preferred.