- Work with stakeholders and fellow developers.
- Design and implement Python code using the Django framework.
- Identify and fix bottlenecks that may arise from inefficient code.
- Identify and fix software bugs.
- Create a wide variety of unit tests to verify the functionality of software.
- Manage the security of the platform.
- Write detailed documentation around the code.
- Knowledge of front end languages.
●Hands-on experience and deep understanding of working with large scale datasets (10s
of Millions of documents), highly scalable and available system architectures
●Experience with in-memory cache eg. Redis, and distributed NoSql stores like Elastic
search, Cassandra, Hbase, MongoDB etc
●Experience in one of the languages like Java, Python, Scala is preferred.
●Ability to work with complex business flows and dealing with huge amounts of data
●Experience in building microservices and distributed systems preferredRedis
- Solid understanding of Data structures and Algorithms.
- Exceptional coding skills in an Object-Oriented programming language (Golang/Python)
- Must have basic understanding of AWS (EC2, Lambda, Boto, CI/CD), Celery, RabbitMq and similar task queue management tools/libraries.
- Experience with web technologies Python, Linux, Apache, Solr, Memcache, Redis, grpc
- Experience with high performance services catering to millions of daily traffic is a plus
- Strong understanding of Python and Django.
- Good knowledge of various Python Libraries, APIs, and tool kits.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git.
- Understanding of the threading limitations of Python, and multi-process architecture
- Understanding of databases and MySQL
- Comply with coding standards and technical design.
- Adapts structured coding styles for easy review, testing, and maintainability of the code.
- Active participation in troubleshooting and debugging.
- Preparing technical documentation of code.
• SQL knowledge (writing complex queries, query
performance tuning, etc.) as well as an understanding of
• Be aware of the data from business perspective
• Knowledge of data modelling principles
• Design and develop web services using Python, MySQL or
• Passionate about complex data structures and problem
• Experience with Python and RESTful API’s
• Ability to develop using cloud infra like AWS/Azure etc.
• Good knowledge of the CI/CD process
What will you be doing?
• Extract the data (from database, logs) in a way that’s geared
towards the needs of end users
• Design, implement, and continuously expand data
pipelines by performing extraction, transformation, and
• Maintain and improve already existing processes
• Work with the business in delivering correct, high quality
• Automate repeated data extraction activities
• Prepare documentation for further reference
• Thorough unit testing of the developed code (web services
and SQL queries) and assist QA and stakeholders during
integration/system/user acceptance testing
• Rigorously follow the development/delivery/release
We are looking for an enthusiastic Senior Python Developer, who adopts a hands-on approach and loves to build scalable, distributed and large web / mobile products. You would be responsible for designing the architecture, reviewing the code, building the technology and deploying web/mobile applications.
- Own the product development from scratch.
- Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications.
- Contribute to discussion on software architecture while mentoring a team of developers.
- Participate in code reviews, design reviews, SCRUM ceremonies, and troubleshoot to ensure uptime for live systems etc.
- Bachelor's degree in a technology-related field from a premier college.
- Prior 3+ years of experience in back-end development (Python/ Golang) in a start-up or a dynamic work environment.
- Good exposure in writing and optimizing SQL for high-performance systems.
- Understanding of asyncio and eventloop/ uvloop concepts. Knowledge of frameworks such as Quart/ Fastapi/ Starlette is preferred.
- Knowledge of AWS; Caching technologies like Redis, Memcache; ELK; mySQL Databases, etc.
- Strong understanding of System Design, Microservice Architecture, Kafka, Pub/Sub, Message queues, and in-memory data stores etc.
- Customer oriented, responsive to changes, and able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
Apply only if you can join immediately or within 20days.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Architecture and design of reusable server components.
- Developing high performing REST APIs for application functionality
- Develop and maintain scalable server architecture serving millions of users every day.
- Integrating with other (third-party) APIs to create great architectural solutions.
You must have:
- Strong development skills in Python, Django, MySQL.
- Strong knowledge in Data Structures, OOP, and programming fundamentals.
- An ability to refractor and understand large and separate codebases
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs.
- Experience in the creation of Data Pipelines
- A minimum of 3 Years of experience in the field of Software Development.
- Proven Team Management Experience
- Ability to manage and help the teams working on multiple projects.
- Django + ReactJS (Full Stack Developer)
- Django + DevOps
- Work Experience in a Startup environment (Self / Other)
(Final CTC will be decided based on the interview rounds and candidate's last drawn salary)
This role is tailor-made for you if
- You have 4+ years of experience designing, building, and deploying production-level large-scale web applications
- You have hands-on experience with Node JS and other programming languages (Ruby, Go, Python)
- You have worked previously on PostgreSQL, SQL, and Message Queue
- Practical knowledge and experience in deploying and managing big data applications on a cloud platform like AWS or Google Cloud.
- You are comfortable conducting code reviews and giving feedback to ensure high standards of code maintainability and extensibility.
- You are energized by ambiguity and can create structure in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- You’ve high confidence, low ego, and are generally a good human being :)
We already like you if
- You love Slack (we are a Slack first company)
- You have been part of an early/mid-stage start-up before
- You love TechCrunch. We are obsessed with reading and talking about startups
- You have created some amazing open-source projects
The position requires for an individual to Develop high-volume, low-latency application for data
analytics for big consumer product corporations. The position also requires the candidate to Contribute
in all phases of the development lifecycle, write well designed, testable, efficient code. Should ensure
designs follow specifications.
An ideal candidate will be/have:
• Strong experience in Python/JAVA.
• Familiarity with Test driven development and Continuous Integration.
• Strong knowledge and hands-on with code development tools (Eclipse, GIT, Jenkins, Unit, Testing Frameworks).
• Familiar with Software development methodology like Agile methodology.
• Ability to write complex SQL.
• Desire to learn and develop new tools and techniques and share with the team
• Knowledge of cloud would be a plus
• Ability to design software modules.