- Plan, manage, and deliver solutions.
- Training, mentoring, and supporting scrum teams to follow agile values, principles, and practices.
- Determining and managing tasks, issues, risks, and action items.
- Scheduling and facilitating scrum events, meetings, and decision-making processes.
- Monitoring progress and performance and helping teams to make improvements.
- Planning and organizing demos and product/system testing.
- Ensuring the proper use of collaborative processes and removing impediments for the scrum team.
- Tracking project processes, deliverables, and financials.
- Preparing and presenting status reports to stakeholders.
Why you should be interested in this role?
Biofourmis is pioneering an entirely new category of digital health, by developing clinically validated software-based therapeutics to provide a better outcome for patients, smarter engagements, and tracking tools for clinicians. By combining Machine Learning Technology we are creating a truly unique movement in the health space.
Our team works in a cross-functional agile setup consisting of mobile developers, backend developers, designers, product managers, researchers, and scrum masters.
Biofourmis headquartered in Boston, develops and delivers clinically validated software-based therapeutics to provide cost-effective solutions for payers, accelerated research and drug development for biopharmaceutical companies, and advanced tools for clinicians to deliver personalized care, and, ultimately, better outcomes for patients.
Our robust digital therapeutics products and pipeline cover multiple therapeutic areas including heart failure, acute coronary syndrome, COPD, and chronic pain.
A successful Series C round, strategic acquisitions, key commercial multi-year contracts, FDA approvals, new U.S. headquarters, and industry recognition were among some of our achievements in 2019 and 2020.
Quality Assurance Team at Biofourmis For us our Quality Assurance (QA) professionals are engineers who review products to ensure they are functioning as needed. As part of QA team in a BI outcome-focused DE team, QA engineers would review BI Dashboards as products and data to ensure they are functioning as needed. It is a position to track and remedy analytics bugs and other data issues. QA technicians are an important part of the developing stages of a new product, from the exploratory phases to engineering and implementing automated tests, to make sure the product operates as needed.
It is important for Quality Assurance engineers to confirm the product meets the needs of the
customers and requirements. Reviewing system requirements, outlining corrective actions for
when issues arise post-production, and tracking quality-assurance metrics is a daily part of the
Quality Assurance technician role.
Typical backgrounds for this career include a degree in computer science, engineering
and/or sales, hands-on experience, and training, as well as possessing soft skills such
as excellent communication, being customer-focused, having an eye for detail, and a passion
for technology, which is key to Quality Assurance.
Minimum of 3 - 6 years experience as a QA engineer
Experience in defect tracking tools such as JIRA, ALM, etc.
Experience in formulating QA scope and Acceptance criteria
Experience working with databases and proficiency in SQL
Experience in API automation using python, and node js.
Excellent problem-solving and programming skills
Experience with Git will help.
Experience with test frameworks such as Cucumber
Experience working in an Agile development environment.
Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
Drive the development and integration of Agile/Scrum practices and values
Facilitate Scrum team meetings, including stand-ups, planning meetings, and retrospectives
On-time deliverables under strict deadlines in agile methodology.
Working on DevOps model to support testing in multiple environments.
Working on reviewing the functional usage of BI Dashboards
Working with the data engineering team to define QA Scope for ELT and data pipelines
Suggest improvements in the QA process and take it towards automation.
Adopting industry best practices in automation to deliver better quality data platforms.
Facilitate Scrum team meetings, including stand-ups, planning meetings, and retrospectives
Strong proficiency with SQL
Strong proficiency in working with RDMS and NoSQL data stores.
Experience XBC145 with TDD or BDD is a plus.
Experience with Agile Software methodology such as SCRUM.
Experience with Tableau as BI Tool is a plus.
Familiar with Data Modelling and Data pipelines concept
Data-Driven Approach to solving problems
Good to have
Experience in the medical domain
Experience on BDD
Setting up own frameworks
- Accreditation of Kofax KTA / KTM
- Experience in Kofax Total Agility Development – 2-3 years minimum
- Ability to develop and translate functional requirements to design
- Experience in requirement gathering, analysis, development, testing, documentation, version control, SDLC, Implementation and process orchestration
- Experience in Kofax Customization, writing Custom Workflow Agents, Custom Modules, Release Scripts
- Application development using Kofax and KTM modules
- Good/Advance understanding of Machine Learning /NLP/ Statistics
- Exposure to or understanding of RPA/OCR/Cognitive Capture tools like Appian/UI Path/Automation Anywhere etc
- Excellent communication skills and collaborative attitude
- Work with multiple teams and stakeholders,like Analytics, RPA, Technology and Project management teams
- Good understanding of compliance, data governance and risk control processes
- Masters in Statistics/Mathematics/Economics/Econometrics Or BE/B-Tech, MCA or MBA with 15+ years of full time education
- Previous experience of working on Agile & Hybrid delivery environment
- Knowledge of VB.Net, C#( C-Sharp ), SQL Server , Web services
Experience: 4-8 years
Work timing: 12.30 to 9.30 PM
• Scrum Certification is a plus.
• Must have hands on experience with Jira and Confluence.
• Must have hands on experience with Agile, Scrum and Kanban.
• Lead the scrum team in using Agile methodology and scrum practices.
• Facilitates and supports all scrum events: Sprint Planning, Daily Scrum, Sprint Review,
and Sprint Retrospective.
• Resolves team impediments with other Scrum Masters to increase the effectiveness of
the application of Scrum in the organization.
• Planning and problem solving with product management and delivery teams.
• Problem-solving and conflict-resolution ability
• Maintaining and monitoring project plans and project schedules.
• Organizing, attending and participating in stakeholder meetings.
• Documenting and following up on important actions and decisions from meetings.
• Ensuring project deadlines are met.
• Ensuring projects adhere to frameworks and all documentation is maintained
appropriately for each project.
• Ensure deliverables are up to quality standards at the end of each sprint
• Provide analytical support to Manager in executing assigned projects.
• Monitor project schedules regularly to determine any delays or deviations.
• Develop project reports for management and clients.
• Coordinate with management in developing project scope, plan and deliverables.
In today’s digital world, technology matters more than anything – the right technology
creates new opportunities for organizations, consequently fueling their growth. This creates
the need for innovative solutions that can help organizations achieve their goals and take
the lead. Antier successfully caters to this need with its strengths. We harness leading-edge
technologies and deliver forward-thinking solutions to reinvigorate businesses for long-term
Our 200+ strong team of blockchain developers combine deep domain knowledge, rich
experience, and technical prowess to deliver meaningful solutions to help our clients transit
from conventional technology platforms to blockchain-driven systems.
Business Analyst Responsibilities:
Evaluating business processes, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for
improvement, and developing and implementing solutions.
Staying up-to-date on the latest process and IT advancements to automate and
Conducting meetings and presentations to share ideas and findings.
Performing requirements analysis.
Documenting and communicating the results of your efforts.
Effectively communicating insights and plans to cross-functional team members and
Gathering critical information from meetings with various stakeholders and producing
Working closely with clients, technicians, and managerial staff.
Providing leadership, training, coaching, and guidance to junior staff.
Ensuring solutions meet business needs and requirements.
Managing projects, developing project plans, and monitoring performance.
Updating, implementing, and maintaining procedures.
Prioritizing initiatives based on business needs and requirements.
Serving as a liaison between stakeholders and users.
Managing competing resources and priorities.
Monitoring deliverables and ensuring timely completion of projects.
Business Analyst Requirements:
A bachelor’s degree in business or related field or an MBA.
A minimum of 3 years of experience in business analysis or a related field.
Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
The ability to influence stakeholders and work closely with them to determine
Advanced technical skills.
Excellent documentation skills.
Fundamental analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
Experience creating detailed reports and giving presentations.
A track record of following through on commitments.
Excellent planning, organizational, and time management skills.
Experience leading and developing top-performing teams.
A history of leading and supporting successful projects.
Knowledge on various Blockchain techniques and Crypto developments like
ICO/IEO/STO, Crypto Coin/wallets/Trade exchange platforms - centralized and
decentralized, NFT and security mechanisms would be a major plus.
Should be an excellent team player to work with the development team on client
|1. Write code for complex requirements. Write re-usable quality code and be responsible for the quality of the solution. Strives for a deep understanding of the technologies being used.|
|2. Know how to create online payment methods for new payment gateways|
|3. Know how to apply capture and authorization methods, with Magento best practices|
|4. Know how to do an online refund with a credit memo.|
|5. Mentor the junior resources in the team as technical point of contact|
- Gathering project information and preparing workflow on required activities.
- Must have experience in Mobile and web applications projects.
- Must be from IT Background
- Knowledge of Gateways and API's
- Daily coordination with the team leads to understand and identify their issues.
- Identify causes for potential project delays and ensures timely corrective action to ensure meeting of project deadlines agreed with customers.
- Maintain discipline, proper time management, and adherence to project timelines at all times in the production area.
- Collaborate effectively with the sales team to ensure the right distribution of resource allocation for ongoing and new projects.
- Client communication.
- Proven working experience in project management in the IT sector.
- Strong knowledge of web technologies, including PHP Open Source Technologies (WordPress)
- Working 5 days a week.
- Group Health Insurance for our employees.
- Work with a team of 270+ excellent engineers.
- Extra Compensation for Night Shift
- Additional Salary for an extra day spent in the office.
- Lunch buffets for all our employees.
- Fantastic Friday meals to dine in for employees.
- Yearly and quarterly awards with CASH amount, Birthday celebration, Dinner coupons etc.
- Team Dinners on Project Completion.
- Festival celebration, Month End celebration and much more.
- Equality: Absence of favoritism in hiring and promotions.
Project coordinator, Business Analyst,
at Invidi Tech
who excels working as part of an interdisciplinary team. Utilizing Agile project management
platforms and a servant-leader style, the Manager supports one or more Agile Engineering scrum
teams on its journey of continuous improvement and value driven product development.
The Technical Manager facilitates all aspects of the team's planning and prioritization process.
Through coaching and support of the individual team members & foster an environment where
individuals recognize and value the importance of team success.
The Manager will work closely with the Cross Functional team / Product Owner to ensure high
quality software deliverables and assists in developing a roll out strategy.
• Strong hands-on experience in Java or any other programming language and Web Services
(REST-API) Integration technologies.
• Assisting / Troubleshooting design flaws and system bottlenecks against software technical
designs with application integration
• Monitors and supports a team through continuous improvement of agile execution.
• Guiding the team on self-organizing to fill in the intentional gaps left in the Agile
• Facilitate backlog grooming, sprint planning, retrospectives, daily scrum, and sprint
• Effectively cooperate with the cross functional team and Technical Leader to create an
environment in which the team can increase productivity, quality, and predictability.
• Tracking and communicating KPIs / metrics including team velocity and sprint/release
• Facilitates the Definition of Done criteria for all stories.
• Develops and maintains relationships with internal and external customers.
• Manages personal time effectively and can quickly sense what will help or hinder
accomplishing a goal.
• Managing scope creep and change within Agile framework.
• Ensuring the development teams are practicing the core agile principles of collaboration,
prioritization, team accountability, and visibility.
You must have:
• Bachelor’s degree in software engineering or computer science and 5+ years of technical
project management experience with at least 3 years in an Agile software development
environment leading Scrum teams.
• Java, J2EE ,Web Services / REST API, Cloud, SaaS, UI/UX etc or Any other programming
• Certified Scrum Master certification is preferred.
• Demonstrable success at project delivery.
• Demonstrated experience leading new product software development.
• Able to understand the technology concepts used on projects in enough depth to challenge
assumptions, estimates, approaches, and risks.
• Excellent knowledge and proven, multi-year experience in agile development methods
preferably as a Scrum Master/Agile Project Manager.
• Excellent communication skills, both written and spoken with the ability to facilitate
discussions across a team.
• Excellent interpersonal skills, ability to work with diverse personality types.
• Conflict management. Ability to defuse tension among project team, should it arise.
• Ability to elicit cooperation from a wide variety of sources, including upper management,
clients, and other departments.
• Ability to handle a number of simultaneous tasks and must demonstrate a sense of urgency
and ownership to drive issues to completion.
• Ability to work with minimal supervision in a very dynamic, and timeline sensitive work
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with a high attention to detail.
• Demonstrated ability to apply organizational best practices.
• Experience with Jira or similar Agile execution and reporting tools is highly desirable.
It will be very good if you have:
• Experience facilitating and championing the Agile framework with technical project
management experience preferred.
• Previous Advertising (Video/ Cable/ OTT) experience a plus
Below Mentioned is the JD for the role:
- Gathering business and functional requirements.
- Developing requirements documents: goal model, functional modeling, business process, customer interactions/wireframes; writing high-level user requirements (Epics and User Stories) and Process flows/analysis in JIRA
- Preparing use cases and formal requirements documentation.
- Analyzing and simplifying the requirement scenarios and be able to write prerequisites, Acceptance Criteria. Work closely with the business and technology to gather & write end to end business testing requirements and acceptance criteria.
- Ensuring that releases are getting completed as per timeline and quality by working closely with the product delivery team and keeping daily track of progress.
- Coordinate UAT activities prior to new product releases and client onboarding events including tracking of defects and progress of resolution.
- Escalation of issues in a timely manner.
- Ensure adherence to audit, SLA and operational standards.
- Demonstrations of new functionality to business and technology users.
- Work in tandem with the Documentation team to produce user manual and system documents.
- Work closely with the support team to ensure timely knowledge transfer
- Providing analysis and support for the project management, application development, and QA teams throughout the development lifecycle.
- Acting as a liaison between the technology department and other business units.
- Working on RFI or RFP proposals. Participating in process studies or pre-sales process of responding to RFI, RFP, and proposals.
- Leading business and technical analysis sessions to support new development efforts to meet current and projected business needs.
- Quickly understanding the business issues and data challenges of clients organization and industry.
- Providing expertise on the system's capabilities/limitations as it relates to business goals.
- Preparing impact and opportunity assessments regarding the cost/benefit of proposed projects.
- Aligning stakeholders on business requirements, system requirements, program functions, and strategy.
- 4 + years of hands-on experience with software applications as a BA
- Proficient with tools like Jira, Confluence, Wiki, Ms-Word, Excel, and Visio, etc.
- Have a good experience of the Agile Process(SCRUM)
- Can validate, refine and optimize solution option models, Through analysis of options, can select the option with the greatest business benefit bearing in mind the customer's & product objectives
- Can form a recommendation or recommendations, with justification, to the decision making authority/s, Applies effective influencing strategies to enable Decisions.
- Is able to take fresh views and avoid rigid thought patterns, Is prepared to investigate and challenge the unknown, Applies common sense and doesn't go over the top
- Comprehends end to end business life cycle and stated/unstated needs of the customer in order to provide value
- Shows a good understanding of the domain and visualize new features and requirements from industry best practice and document them for technical implementation
- Is clear and concise and writes in a format which is focused on the reader, avoids unnecessary detail, Documents are presented in a professional format with good spelling and grammar, clearly identifying any missing or incomplete content.
- Demonstrates active listening and values others input/expertise, diversity of views/opinions and responds appropriately.
- SAP Hybris platform with 3 -10 years of IT experience and min of 4 years of experience in leading SAP Hybris based projects.
- Hands on experience in understanding complex eCommerce challenges / problems and provide innovative solutions & design to solve them.
- Mentors team members and should be able to pass on solutions / design to junior team members while fascinating them in delivering complex deliverables
- Excellent knowledge and experience in building scalable, flexible, robust and efficient ecommerce applications using SAP Hybris ecommerce platform
- Architecture, design & develop full stack modules and components for eCommerce applications.
- Good working knowledge on integrations such as Data Hub, payment, SAP, web services, y2y sync etc
- Migration experience is desirable
- Deliver code on time and quality expectations
- Experience on code review and unit testing
- Certification in SAP Hybris is a plus
- Knowledge of any additional technologies such as Groovy, SAP ECC ERP application integrations
- Familiar in estimation techniques and execution plan
- Experience in Agile / Scrum based software development methodology
Job Description –Analytics Engineering Lead
About Freespace* (a.k.a. Workplace Fabric)
Workplace Fabric develops solutions that makes workplaces intelligent. Our solutions help increase productivity of office workers while helping to lower the cost of real estate. Our Flagship
product Freespace is installed in over 40 cities around the world and serves over 30,000 people every day. Starting with the first deployment in March 2016 we have rapidly grown with our solution being rolled out globally while continuing to stay cash positive. With successes at several blue-chip clients Workplace Fabric has carved a unique leadership position in workplace management and employee engagement SaaS solutions.
*To find out more, follow us on social media – LinkedIn & Facebook @ workplace-fabric
What is on our offer?
- An absolutely action packed, fun, and demanding workplace lets our employees to thrive in a team-based environment with passion, fun, pride and teamwork as our core values.
- We can offer you career opportunities to challenge, develop and exceed your aspirations with training and development throughout your career.
- Life is never dull at Freespace as there is always something to learn, constantly pushing you to develop your skills and take on the next exciting challenge.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work at the heart of a data driven organisation to shape the business insights crucial to our clients as they return to the workplace.
You will work closely with the Analytics product owner to build and develop a strong, motivated, cross functional analytics team, delivering high quality, creative solutions for clients.
You have overall responsible for the analytics development team and delivery. Set the direction to ensure the team can meet the exciting and challenging demands, using different technologies. Own the delivery of the product roadmap and lead through a tight scrum process to deliver quality, timely solutions.
Work closely with the product owner and client facing teams to ensure the client needs are well understood when developing and delivering innovative solutions.
The lead role will have experience in leading development teams to deliver web solutions and will have a passion for data and analytics. They will understand how to manage big data and should ideally also have an understanding of industry leading analytics platforms, specifically Tableau. As such, should have experience in leading teams with cross disciplinary skills working on multiple platforms.
They will be well versed in working across the organisation with senior technical leads to ensure the analytics service and solutions meets the organisational technology standards and delivers secure, compliant and accurate solutions for the client.
- Master’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent work experience
- If you have the right experience and skills but don’t have a relevant degree, please apply for the role.
Key Skills and Experience
- Required Skills: Team Leadership, Scrum
Experience: 6-10 years
- Proven track record in growing and developing a high-performance team.
- Experience working with big data architectures and analytics.
- In-depth knowledge of regulatory rules surrounding data.
- Ability to understand, design and fully document end-to-end scalable IoT systems.
- Knowledge of Well-Architected solutions using AWS Services (eg Lambda, Athena, S3 etc).
- Knowledge in developing frontend applications and ideally analytics dashboards using .js charts.
- Data processing and manipulation experience and able to easily comprehend and write efficient SQL queries.
- Able to lead the team but get stuck in and contribute.
- Rich experience of handling multi-national clients.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Be passionate about understanding the business problem and using data to tell the stories in delivering solutions which drive client decisions.
- Inspire, develop and mentoring a motivated, enthusiastic team.
- Lead by example and ensuring best practice principles embedded within the team.
- Own the delivery of the product roadmap through Scrum and ensure team resourced and assigned appropriately
- See projects through from conception into production and support, ensuring quality throughout.
- Ensure high standards by instilling data quality checks, code reviews and documentation in work and team practices.
- Clear thinker with a systematic problem-solving approach, breaking the problem down into simple achievable and realistically estimated steps.
- Able to challenge solutions and processes in creating the best products and environment to work.
- Be unafraid to own mistakes
- Always ensure customer priority and focus
Key Areas of Responsibilities:
- Partner with Corporate IT Security Architects, the Development Head and CTO to ensure adherence to security practices and compliance for Infrastructure Engineering.
- Partner with Product Management, Engineering and Support teams to collaboratively develop architectures and to support them conform to high standards of security practices and compliance.