• You will work on a disruptive product that’s still in its early stages
• Lead development of features within your technical focus area (backend)
• Design and develop secure, clean, clear, scalable, and well-documented
• Translate objectives into step by step, evaluate, and then refactor into a
scalable and extensible design
• Exercise high end-to-end ownership and initiative of their tasks
• Design, develop, ship, and maintain medium or high complexity features
with little guidance from a more experienced engineer
• Research on new technologies and tools to improve products
• Mentoring other engineers, defining our technical culture, and helping to
build a fast-growing team.
• 2-4 years of experience of building backend services
• Familiar with REST and event driven constructs
• Well-versed in one of the following languages: Java, Go-lang, or Python
• Data modelling experience in Relational and NoSQL databases
• Proficiency in OOP, SQL, Design Patterns, and software best practices
• Well-versed in standard web frameworks such as Spring Boot / Django
• A supportive and highly collaborative attitude to work with cross-
functional teams on a daily basis
• A passion for learning new stacks and taking on new challenges
• Ability to break-down larger/fuzzier problems into smaller ones in the
scope of the product
- At least 2 years of experience developing Backends using NodeJS — should be well versed with its asynchronous nature & event loop, and know its quirks and workarounds.
- Excellent hands-on experience using MySQL or any other SQL Database.
- Good knowledge of MongoDB or any other NoSQL Database.
- Good knowledge of Redis, its data types, and their use cases.
- Experience with graph-based databases like GraphQL and Neo4j.
- Experience developing and deploying REST APIs.
- Good knowledge of Unit Testing and available Test Frameworks.
- Good understanding of advanced JS libraries and frameworks.
- Experience with Web sockets, Service Workers, and Web Push Notifications.
- Familiar with NodeJS profiling tools.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git.
- Good knowledge of creating and maintaining DevOps infrastructure on cloud platforms.
- Should be a fast learner and a go-getter — without any fear of trying out new things Preferences.
- Experience building a large scale social or location-based app.
- Deep understanding of Django and DRF
- Write effective, scalable code
- Develop back-end components to improve responsiveness and overall performance
- Integrate user-facing elements into applications
- Test and debug programs
- Improve functionality of existing systems
- Implement security and data protection solutions
- Assess and prioritize feature requests
- Coordinate with internal teams to understand user requirements and provide technical solutions
Are you passionate in coding and blockchain? Do you wish to face challenges ahead, develop and deliver features that will be extraordinary towards users? We are looking for experienced talents (React JS / Node JS / MongoDB / Web3.js / Solidity developers) to join our team and start a revolution!
Key Responsibilities and Scope
- Framework development and integration
- Prototype and Proof of concept development
- Creation, configuration, and monitoring Shards sets. Architecture and capacity planning for MongoDB clusters.
- Assisting senior developers in detecting performance issues in the system by deploying MMS and MongoDB profilers
- Implementation of MongoDB advanced concepts like locking, transactions, indexes, Sharding, replication, schema design.
- Maintain MongoDB replication with replica set factors, arbiters, voting, priority, server distribution, slave delays.
- Others: Elastic Stack, MMS, MongoDB Management service
Qualifications and Experience location GMT+8 or GMT+5:30
- Ability to work remotely or on-site (if Malaysia)
- Executing elastic stack in production scale Passion for best design, developing, and coding practices
- Creating servers and databases for functionality
- Maximizing application performance, uptime, and scalability, maintaining high standards of code quality and thoughtful application design
- Excellent debugging and optimization skills
- Unit/integration testing experience
- Experience in analyzing and visualizing the data along with data modeling
- Experience in upgrading different databases and also migration of data among multiple databases.
- Experience in MongoDB installation, patching, troubleshooting, performance, tracking/tuning, backup, and recovery in dynamic environments.
- Experience in managing the life cycle of MongoDB including sizing, automation, monitoring, and tuning
- Experience in working with MongoDB ops Manager, Cloud Manager, and Atlas Manager
- Experience in analyzing chunk migrations, splitting, and balancing across the clusters.
- Collaborating with the front-end developers and other team members to establish objectives and design more functional, cohesive codes to enhance the user experience.
- Own code for the products with responsibilities including but not limited to designing, developing, testing, maintenance of products.
- Building RESTful services and do DevOps.
- Talking to customers and business teams to suggest improvement areas in product flows.
- Create peer learnings for team members and build context for new teammates
- Help with building the company's tech team and iterating on the hiring framework.
- Provide regular feedback to your team (peers and managers) to ensure continuous improvement.
- Keeping abreast with the latest technologies and working on your skills regularly.
Skills & Requirements
- Good knowledge and experience of working with backend systems; designing server-side architecture, including production maintenance experience are must-haves.
- At least 1-8 years of experience in any programming languages like Java, Ruby, PHP, Python, and Node.js(Node.js preferred).
- Understanding of micro-services-oriented architecture.
- Experience with Databases design (SQL, NoSQL) and analytics
- Experience in driving and delivering complex features/software modules from technical design to launch.
- Expertise with unit testing & Test Driven Development (TDD)
- Have empathy for the users you build for
Good to have
- Experience in the fintech industry
- Experience leading design and implementation of robust and secure web services
the core library/language constructs.
• Knowledge of processor, memory, network and storage internals. Familiarity with I/O optimized
• Deep understanding of distributed systems including fault modeling, concurrency, isolation,
• Internals of a RDBMS like MySQL
• Conversant with the internals of systems like Kafka, Cassandra/Scylla, Redis, RocksDB etc
• Working knowledge of hosting and network infrastructure (K8s, Envoy, etc)
• Familiarity with binary serialization protocols like thrift/protobuf/flatbuffers etc
• Familiar with gRPC, HTTP/2, QUIC, etc.
• Troubleshooting memory issues, GC tuning, resource leaks etc.
• Strong problem-solving skills, algorithmic skills and data structures.
• Productionizing machine learning pipelines using Spark/Flink/TensorFlow etc
• Familiarity with big data concepts - HDFS, hive, presto, spark, oozie, ambari, airflow, atlas,
ranger, etc. Familiarity with formats like avro, parquet, orc, arrow etc
• Good understanding of branching, build, deployment, continuous integration methodologies
• Experience in leading a team and mentoring engineers
• Attitude to get Stuff Done!
• Ability to make decisions independently.
• Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Engineering from premier institutes preferred
• 8+ years of experience in software design, development & architecture
JAVA, JSP, jQuery, Servlet, Hibernate, Spring MVC, Spring boot, SOAP and REST Web Services, Microservices, knowledge of SQL query, build tool like Ant and Maven, very good analytical and logical skills.
Good to have: Redis and Memcached cache management, JBOSS 7 and above, API gateway, Apache, EJB
Check website :- http://nearpe.com
You are suppose to take care of all the technology requirements end to end. Our stack is in java+springboot+postgres, deployed on AWS with native android application.
General requirements :-
- Design and build highly scalable java based transactional web applications.
- End to end responsibility of delivery of requirements within timeframe.
- Managing a team of 3-4 engineers.
- Direct interaction with internal and external clients to understand requirements and for integration purpose.
- Write clean, maintainable code with best standard practices.
- Participate in all phases of development including requirement gathering, development and deployment.
- Mentor & lead the team.
- Excellent Command over JAVA, DS, Algorithms, Postgres or similar RDBMS.
- Knowledge of full-stack development including Front end or Android native development is plus (not mandatory though).
- Good sense of customer behaviour, satisfaction and product development is required.
- Good sense of humor is must, along with beer every week :)
- At least 3-4 years of hardcore development experience with product companies along with managing small team.
Experience: 3+ years hands on experience in Java/J2EE development and programming.