Web content Jobs in Mumbai
at Daten Wissen Pvt Ltd
We are looking for a Content Writer who can enrich our website with technical blog posts, guides and case studies.
Content Writer's responsibilities include conducting thorough research on industry-related topics, generating ideas for new content types and proofreading articles before publication. If you’re familiar with producing online content and have an eye for detail, we’d like to meet you. Feel free to share samples of your work or portfolio of your published articles, along with your application.
Ultimately, you’ll deliver quality writing pieces that appeal to our audiences, attract customers and boost brand awareness.
- Research industry-related topics
- Write technical blogs to promote our products/services
- Proofread and edit blog posts before publication
- Submit work to the marketing lead for input and approval
- Make content for social media posts (Concept/Idea will be provided)
- Identify customers’ needs and gaps in our content and recommend new topics
- Ensure all-around consistency (style, fonts, and tone)
- Update website content as needed
- Excellent writing and editing skills in English
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Engaging in content writing in tech topics
- Proofreading the content and keeping the content 100% plagiarism-free
Internship Duration : 3 Month + Full time opportunity
Stipend : 5000
Location : Bhayandar (Mumbai)
at Pangolin Marketing
Pangolin is a brand consultancy and creative agency. We help companies create positive change in the world by raising awareness through branding and inspiring through storytelling. We’re growing our team of creatives and strategists. Join us if you’re craving work that makes a real difference in the world, and a work culture that allows you to have a balanced life.
Creative Content Writer - B2B/B2C
Our clients have stories that need telling, we’re looking for storytellers who weave the right narrative for them. Are you comfortable telling stories of social impact, societal change, industrial evolution, and technological innovation? Are you well-versed with corporate communication, writing content for B2B marketing and sales, and enterprise content marketing? Have you worked on a large variety of content types - emails, brochures, flyers, social media content, website copy, sales presentations, webinar decks, articles, and whitepapers? Then you might be a good fit for this job.
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously, effectively juggle diverse writing demands, and deliver on-time
- High retention capacity and the ability to understand client briefs to create effective content strategies.
- An unerring eye for detail and a knack for creativity.
- Ability to interpret data to make recommendations for optimizing online content marketing.
- Unique, engaging, and varied writing styles with good proofreading and research skills.
- Knowledge of keywords, meta tags, SEO, and basic writing terminologies.
- Understands marketing KPIs and ROI generated from content marketing programs, including an understanding of how content sources influence audience acquisition pipelines.
- Experienced in writing blogs, product portfolios, reports, web content, brochures, and other marketing collateral for B2B/B2C clients.
- Has a solid foundation in SEO, content strategy, analytics, copywriting, and copy editing.
Location and Type:
Portfolios will be checked for expertise in both B2B and B2C domains. Please share only samples of work done by yourself for actual clients. Share only creative work done for an actual company, strictly no SEO blogs or personal blogs. . Shortlisting will be followed by a video interview.
at Leap beyond
2) Develop content collateral like blogs, research papers, student content and technical documents for internal use